Key

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ~Ashton~

• toby2663

• miyahara_sama

~read manga *_* chat with friends over the net.. friends in real life are kinda backstabbing people.. so yeah i love my friends here, their presence and warm welcome makes me happy ^_^ ( I am emotional today sorry)

What was your goal for this year? Was it fulfilled?

Hmm, maybe to have some kids and live in a little house together:) I loved to take care of the house and daily chores (the easiest of course, because as a child I couldn't do much:)). I suppose I was quite good and cute kid in the past.. But then I've grown up and became miserable and shy adult..:)

Have you ever wanted to have your own kingdom?

To Asia maybe - Mongolia, China, Tibet, Nepal, Korea, Thailand, Laos, Japan..:) But I like Polynesia too - with all its islands and beautiful nature;)

Have you ever spent all day watching some animals? What it was?

Yes at Martin Mere. Grebes and Moorhens and Mallards although we where there to see the Bittern we kept hearing it booming in the distance and kept rushing from hide to hide but never saw it

have you ever just got up in the morning and gone out caught a train or a bus and let it take you where ever

• Like 1

There are lot of them;) Maybe Haruki Murakami;) And Gustave Flaubert now because I'm reading his novels these days;)

What cologne are you using daily?

[h=3][/h]