Living with My Shadow (Lone x Wolf)

WolfDog12

Shadow looked down at the make shift bandage, frowned some more and then looked over at Asher again. He couldn't really understand why the other was lecturing him. He literally had a wound across his throat that was fairly fresh but recently sewn. That didn't make him uneasy but the claw marks in the arm did? Whatever.

The demon threw his head back as his member was played with and Asher could see his feet shared the same red feature his hands and all of his animal forms seemed to have. It was really an odd sight. Almost like seeing socks that melted in with his feet but also like a darker blood. Truly an odd combination.

He panted and tried desperately to avoid digging his claws into himself, Asher, or even the bed. Clearly, he was use to digging into something when this sort of thing was going on.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• LoneDigger

Asher rubbed his thumb over the slit, he seemed to know what he was doing, but something about his movements were just slightly crude. Like he was trying to be gentle, but his touch was just too firm for that.

"You can scratch up the covers all you want, and if you have to hold onto something dig into me. But never do that to yourself."

He murmured, even if now was a really bad time for a lecture he just didn't like seeing his pet hurt like that.

Shadow continued to frown out of irritation for the human continuing the lecture given the state of things. He knew nothing of the demon so where did he have a say in if Shadow was allowed to hurt himself or not?! .... just then, Shadow realized... this man owned him.... kind of. He did pay a lot of money for a feral cat... and ended up with a demon. Though, he could have just as easily returned Shadow or traded him for another cat. There were some darker gray cats there. Maybe one of those could be his "Shadow".

The way the demon shifted and groaned, it was clear he really liked the rough touch Asher had. He seemed rather good at this! Shadow closed his dark, glowing eyes and threw his head back as he dug his claws into the bed covers, really wanting to come. Still, he didn't seem quite to the point of blowing. "This isn't enough, he groaned. He been through many hearts and it took more and more stimulation each time.

"It's not? What more do you want? Greedy little whore..."

Maybe Shadow was into dirty talk? He was still at kind of a loss about how demons worked. He knew enough about cats. Well, he'd never owned one before and technically now he didn't even have one, but he read all about them in preparation for getting a cat. Only the books just said to neuter them. But how could he do that to Shadow? Maybe it was the only way...

"Don't call me that or I'll remove your tongue from your mouth," he threatened scarily calm. "Maybe you could use that mouth of yours for more than getting yourself in trouble," he said, opening his eyes slightly, still letting them narrow at Asher. He wasn't into getting talked down at. After all, cats liked to be above mere humans.

"You're kind of bad at this," he groaned as Asher lamely continued to work his member. He wasn't bad at giving hand jobs, but it just wasn't stimulating enough for the demon.

"As if you deserve to be sucked off... I don't know where the hell this thing's been. Cats are exactly monogamous the last I checked. Nor are demons..."

Asher didn't think he should be doing this at all, but dealing with Shadow in heat was not something to be ignored. So he turned his attention away from his member and instead pressed a finger against his entrance. Shit... did he even have lube around? He didn't want to hurt him, but the other wasn't exactly being patient.

"Tch, you wouldn't know anything about demons as it is. I'm the first you met.... aren't I?" He was trying to be demeaning but his cold exterior was a bit melted. He was burning, in absolute agony and pleasure, desperate to find some kind of relief from his pain but nothing seemed to be working. Maybe he should run away and figure it out himself. That's how he normally dealt with it.

As the other pressed a finger against his backside, Shadow jumped and fully focused on Asher with a low growl, eyes somewhat wide from shock. "What are you doing? Don't touch me there, you filthy human!"

"You're a pain in the ass! First you don't want me to mess with your dick, but you're horny as fuck and don't want me to play with your hole? Make up your damn mind!"

Asher snapped, but Shadow wasn't going to keep acting like the boss. While it was true cat's were masters over their human pets, he still wasn't going to have in his heat Shadow terrorize himself or anyone else. So he pressed firmer, finding it surprisingly easy to get a digit in. Why was he wet down here...? No, don't even think about it. Just focus on helping Shadow...

"NO!! Stop that!!!" he seemed to be growing more and more desperate, especially now that Asher had a finger in him. "I'm a male!!! Get your finger out of there!!!" He tried to fight the other and reached for his hand in an attempt to get it out of his ass as fast as he could. His other features were a bit softer now as embarrassment and fear set in. This was his first time getting Anal.

"No more!!! I'll deal with my heat myself!!! Let go!" He turned around trying to crawl away from the human. Shadow was unable to change forms anymore but he was at least trying to escape in the form that he had.

"Why does your gender matter? Your dripping wet down there like a female so explain that one to me!"

Asher growled as he tackled Shadow face down against the bed, holding him down from behind.

"Fine! But use protection and don't get hurt!"

"And as soon as you come back you're going to the vet to get snipped. Why didn't I listen and get this done in the first place would have saved a lot of trouble..."

He didn't say the last part out loud as he got off of the Shadow and turned his back on him. Stupid cat...

"GRAHHH!!!" Shadow was furious as the other spoke out against him yet again and lashed out, amazingly, this burst of energy caused him to change to his true form as soon as Asher finally got off of his back, and the demon took off like a bullet out of the door and down the hall, soon vanishing out an open window.

Oddly enough, 3 days passed and there had been no sign of Shadow. It almost seemed like he took that chance to run away or that he was too scared of the thought of being neutered that he didn't want to return. Though, the following day, he returned, in the form of a cat. He looked weak, haggard and meowed at the front door for a while before collapsing into a heap, panting heavily.

Amazingly, the feline was still conscious but his heat seemed to have taken everything out of him, and didn't seem to be getting any better either. Eventually, he did change into the human form, once he was brought into the house, and lay there, face red, breaking out into a cold sweat. "Fine... you win... Just fuck me and get over it," he whispered. As he tried to sound cold, his voice was without its usual edge and he seemed to feel completely defeated.

It worried Asher, maybe he was the worst owner after all. He shouldn't have let Shadow have a choice, he was a cat. And they couldn't make proper decisions but yet he let him go off and now he was gone. If anything had happened it was all his fault.

So when his cat appeared days later on his doorstep the male couldn't have gotten him inside the house fast enough.

"... What? You couldn't find some girlfriend while you were gone?"

Asher scoffed quietly, still a bit skeptical of Shadow. But he couldn't leave him like this so he removed his pants once again so that he could touch him.

Shadow let out a pained groan as the other asked of a girlfriend. It wasn't spring so there really weren't any female cat's in heat. Besides, his body was weird so he just ignored the other's comment as much as he could and faced the bed, laying on his stomach, covering his head with his hands and arms. He didn't want to look at Asher... he was too embarrassed.

The demon tensed as Asher removed his pants again. This time, they were really wet. It seemed he'd cum a couple times, and his wet ass was starting to drip. Shadow was at his breaking point and just wanted the human to fuck him as hard as possible until Shadow passed out from it all. "Hurry..." his whimpered, slightly muffled from his face being in the bed.

So Shadow didn't even want to look at him? He was just that disgusted? Good, because he didn't want the other to see this either...

He couldn't see obviously covering his eyes, but probably Shadow could feel the slight creaking as Asher moved over him. And then without any warning at all something entered inside the demon's body, the wetness only serving to make the action swifter than normal.

Shadow jumped and froze as he felt Asher climb over him on the bed. The demon felt smaller than he ever had before and when something unknown entered him without warning, He let out an odd yelp. Shadow moaned a bit and could feel his cock pulsing and desperately hoping for more. Whatever the human was doing, it actually felt really good and Shadow's body wasn't denying it one bit.

Who knew a demon could feel so good from being plunged into from behind. It filled him up, striking something he didn't even know he had, and that was just beyond amazing!!! Damn, He didn't want to admit to how good it was....

The large thing that was inside the demon's body suddenly was pulled out almost all the way, only to be slammed back inside almost violently. As if it were trying to dig into that special spot again and again. It was so big and hard, yet... why was Asher so quiet? His breathing was heavier, but other than that not a sound escaped the man.

Shadow jumped and moaned some, unable to explain why his body was reacting like this. He pulled his hands off his head and stretched his arms out as he dug into the sheets of the bed again, panting heavily. This felt so good, whatever it was... but why was Asher so quiet now? He'd been so mean before.

The demon managed to open one eye and turned his head a bit to look back at the panting human. He had to stop to moan again with what was being hit inside of him, causing his member to twitch and drip. However, he did eventually look back at Asher, trying to see why he was being so quiet.

When Shadow tried to look at him Asher seemed to almost panic as he quickly flipped the demon over face down so he couldn't see what he was doing, and to distract him he thrust it in even harder. Keeping Shadow's ass up in the air while pressing down on his back to keep his front against the bed. What was going on here?

"W-Wait!!!" he started but that was of no use. Before he could really look, Shadow was pressed into the bed with his ass in the air. What was happening with Asher?! He seemed so weird. The demon began to try and fight against it a little but the harsh thrust into him caused him to groan again and melt like a puddle. Shadow couldn't fight back like this... It just felt so good... But what was it that the human was thrusting into him anyway?

It wasn't like it mattered, a couple more heavy hits like that and Shadow was going to blow again. He released a little this last time but not really that much.

Speaking of release... Shouldn't Asher have also came about around now? Nope, it was still hard as a rock... or was it?

Suddenly the large thing was pulled out and the man left the room without a word. This really was weird...

Shadow actually came when whatever it was, was pulled out of his ass and suddenly, there was no more pressure on the bed, and the door shut. The demon took a minute, panting, before he recovered and sat up a little looking around to see where Asher had gone... He left.

With that, the demon got up, also left the room and found Asher a moment later. He had cum dripping down his bare legs, wasn't wearing clothes, and still looked like he was suffering, though it seem to be quite as bad anymore. Still, he was in quite a bit of pain and heat. "What happened?" He asked, really looking to understand what was going on with his human pet.

"Nothing........"

The male looked down and groaned slightly when he saw that all of that had been for nothing. Shadow was still horny?!

What the fuck was he supposed to do? Why hadn't that worked?

"You really are a greedy little slut."

"Shut up! At least I'm back on my feet. Are you so weak you can't go a few more rounds?" He was able to change forms now and changed to his true form, flying around Asher, darting quickly to try and see and find whatever it was he stuck in him. For some reason, Shadow was beginning to believe whatever was used in his ass wasn't actually the human's dick but some kind of human toy.

"Show my what you ran off for!!" He was fast and any time Asher tried to touch him, he would phase right through the demon with a cold touch. His spectral form was colder than the room and left a chill against anyone would tried to touch this form.

"No!!! Geez, you're freezing now..."

Asher complained whenever the serpent like shape would touch him. So different from the heat he felt on the demon's back when he fucked him with the toy. Yes, Shadow had figured it out. But he wasn't supposed to know. But now that Pandora's box was open there was no going back.

Shadow grabbed the toy, quickly yanking it from Asher's hand and changing back to human form, though, he didn't land on the ground. He was actually still floating in the air as he looked over the toy a few times. Then, he looked back at Asher, before throwing the toy at him and vanishing off to the bedroom again, hiding away in there. He just wanted to cool down on his own. It was weird how betrayed the demon felt. He shouldn't care but... he did...

The demon remained in his hiding spot wishing to never be found by Asher until his heat passed. It only hand a bit of time left anyway so he should be able to suffer through it some.