Living with My Shadow (Lone x Wolf)

WolfDog12

It was actually kind of fun getting to make the other dart around so desperately trying to capture the allusive red dot, but it was kind of destroying his room in the process so once the other got stuck underneath his bed he couldn't help but snicker, turning off the lazer and going to help get his... demon cat thing free.

"You scared it off, good kitty!"

He grinned as he grabbed Shadow by his ankles and pulled him out

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• LoneDigger

"You know I'm not a demon cat right? A cat isn't my true form," he said as he was dragged out from under the bed. He looked rather tired now, or at least he wasn't getting up making even more of a mess. Instead, he just laid there on the ground patiently. Hell, he didn't even seem bothered about being dragged out from under the bed by his ankles. Shadow was ready for a nap.... Sure, he had one not too long ago but he was tired enough for another.

The demon laid there on the floor for a while and just glanced up at the human. He wondered if Asher was having a problem with this form or if he was even just starting to come to accept it. It wasn't like he wanted to be in cat form all the time. Ya, it was one of the more comfortable forms and a good one to go back to, he sometimes liked the length of the human body and how it sat.

"I don't know what in the fuck you are, but just let me pretend you're a cat. Yeah?"

Asher grimaced, he was really loosing his mind. Wasn't he? But at least he knew that Shadow would be much more content here than in his tiny kennel. He was curious... so much in fact that the male suddenly leaned over behind the other and wrapped his arms around his middle, pulling him up with a faint grunt and placing him on the bed since the other looked like he needed some rest

Amazingly, this form only weighed about 2 pounds, if that. He was easy to scoop and lift as he was nothing but a shadow so there was no density to him. Apparently this human hadn't realized it when Shadow had been on his shoulder or laying on his chest earlier.

Once he was on the bed, Shadow looked over at Asher, a bit surprised by this but accepting of it none the less. "Sure, whatever but I'm not always staying in cat form," he announced as Shadow rolled onto his side and let himself stretch way out. Though, he didn't find the large bed to be very comfortable. So, he shifted to his true form, lazily flew off to the laundry basket again and changed back to his human form, sitting in it and closing his eyes. This looked even more uncomfortable but he seemed to enjoy it.

".... Why are you so difficult? And weird... Okay, first house rule is you're not allowed to sleep in the laundry."

Asher grumbled, taking the edge of the basket and spilling the other out. He seemed a lot less patient and compassionate now that he was dealing with another 'human' instead of a cute, but nonetheless evil kitty.

What could he say? He just had a soft spot for animals that wasn't shared with people.

"I like to sleep where it is most comfortable for me," he stated as he changed to his true form and slipped out of the room and down the hall. The demon made his way to the couch and changed back to a cat and made himself comfortable on the back of the couch rather than just in a chair. He was able to nestle in and make himself comfortable again, trying to simply ignore Asher who was probably cleaning up the laundry... again.

The feline liked being inconvenient, and just like with any cat, they would sleep anywhere and everywhere without so much as a care in the world.

"And what the hell is oh so comfortable about a basket full of old laundry?"

Asher scoffed, already tidying up the mess. It was only cute when cats misbehaved, not annoying roommates. But seeing that the other had turned back he crept down on his knees to observe the feline sleeping behind the couch.

Shadow stretched and bent himself in a really odd position where his head was basically against his hip and his legs were stretched out in different directions. Clearly he was odd but cats liked odd positions and placement. Hell, he slept like that for another couple hours before finally waking, yawning, stretching, then going off towards the kitchen looking for food.

He wondered if Asher would be angry again if he changed forms to find something good to eat. With that, he changed to his true form, flew about the house until he found the human, then circled his head a number of times. "I'm hungry. What's for dinner?"

"Um...! What do you like to eat? I'm sure I can make just about anything within reason... or whatever is in the fridge already."

He walked into the kitchen to take a look around, still determined to be a good owner to his Shadow even if he was incredibly difficult at times.

"I like things with chicken!" He said clearly happy about being fed. He stayed in this form as it seemed the human form seemed to irritate Asher the most. Shadow flew behind the other towards the kitchen but stopped just before they made it and simply fell to the ground as if his ability to fly suddenly stopped.

The demon wriggled and seemed in pain as he slowly, and painfully changed to his cat form, back arched and he seemed to just collapse. What was happening to him? Everything felt like it was burning up. He let out this strange, forced meow that sounded like he was being choked as he panted, eyes a lot more dim now.

"Chicken it is then~ I know I had some in the fridge... That is if you haven't already devoured it all."

Asher sighed softly with a smile as he dug through the already ravaged through container. It was just scraps left, so maybe he could make like a broth or some other thing to add more to it?

He heard a strange sound and turned around with a soft scoff at the sight of him as a cat again. He liked that form best, but Shadow was being weird and he thought it was another sick joke.

"Don't even try to mess around, I know you're faking it."

He chuckled

Shadow shot the other a cold glare before letting out another strange sound and falling to the ground on his side again and twisting in pain. What the hell was happening to him?! As he did so, he began to shift again. He suddenly was a fish, then only part of a fish and the rest of him was a rabbit. Soon, he was all rabbit, thumping at the ground quickly before he twisted and shifted to his human form and now, it was easy to see something was really wrong.

The demon's face was red, eyes watered and he was panting, hot, worn out, and yet there was a spark of electricity coursing through him that was really pissing him off. "It hurts..." he moaned. His voice still sounded like the cat groans but there were words mixed in. Soon, he was able to figure out what was happening, and forced himself into his true form where he darted off towards the bedroom. He hit the door frame on the way in before hiding under the bed in cat form. He was in heat. How did he not know this was going to happen?!

"You're not going to scare me again. So cut it out..."

He tried to sound firm, but it was a little bit freaky to see the other shifting from one thing to the next like he couldn't even control himself. And when Shadow suddenly retreated into the bedroom was when Asher suspected this wasn't just some show and that his pet needed help. So taking the chicken in the container along with him, who knows, maybe he just gets weird when he's hungry... And slide it underneath the bed for Shadow.

With one swift kick, the feline knocked the container out from under the bed again and continued to groan and pant but it was changing a bit. It still sounded like he was in absolute agony but there was this drawn out tone that sounded a lot more like a cry for help or attention. He was looked for something, something he needed.

Suddenly, he burst out from under the bed, shifted into a lion and tackled Asher to the ground, standing large over him with a low growl and.... an erection. It hurt so much!!! He shifted again into his smaller cat form, still on Asher's chest but he just flopped down and seemed to just pant and paw at the human looking for some kind of help.

Asher let out a startled yelp when he was suddenly tackled by one of the more terrifying of Shadow's forms, and in his fear he was too busy starting at the lion's teeth then to notice that his pet was aroused.

When he changed back into a smaller cat it only took the male a few moments to recover from his mini heart attack as he scooped up Shadow in his arms and cradled him.

"Shadow...! What's wrong... It's not f--"

He sniffled, fighting back his own tears and unable to finish his sentence.

He let out another low growl as he stretched out his paws aimlessly, claws spreading and retracting as he grabbed a mouthful of Asher's shirt and held it, probably poking holes in it but at least not biting Asher himself. Ash his paws moved about it was pretty easy to see the boner he was still sporting in this form.

As the human started to cry, Shadow regained enough of himself to give him a good bite into the arm to snap him out of it. This guy hadn't experienced a demon's heat so it wasn't helpful that he was now blubbering about his cat. Hell, he'd see a lot worse later. There was a reason there was a scar on his neck and it wasn't just for halloween decoration. Shadow couldn't die. Nothing he'd ever done would put an end to him.

For now he needed Asher's help and him crying over Shadow's pain wasn't going to be of any use to either of them.

"Shadow!!!"

He instinctively pulled the cat away from his body, holding the feline up by his armpits. Now he could see the problem... Um, this was why the shelter warned him to get his pet fixed before adoption? But he couldn't neuter him now that he wasn't just some animal... Plus knowing his powers if he even dared try the vet's office would likely be left a bloody mess with no one remaining and the cat still very much intact.

He carefully set Shadow down on the ground, at a loss for what to do. There was no way in hell he could touch his cat, but the other was clearly in pain. So with a loud sigh and a flushed face he muttered out.

"... Can you turn human?"

Shadow was held up like a rag doll and groaned some before being put back on the ground and asked meekly to change to human form. That wasn't easy. He tried and as his body began to shift painfully into human form, like a snapping rubber band, he snapped into his true form and just laid there like a fake snake.

Once more, he tried and nearly got to full form but his hips down were nothing but a ghostly smoke of black fog. What the hell was he doing?! This was the hardest time for him to be able to shift forms and this human didn't seem like he was really going to be of any help. He'd need to do more!

"Help...." He whispered before growling again.

"Dammit, Shadow! I'm not going to fuck with you when you look like a..."

He was about to say shadow, but then stopped because it was just too redundant.

"I'm not helping anything until you can stay human, no tricks."

He then couldn't help but laugh, it was mean. But the fact just kind of hit him and now he couldn't stop snickering.

"How can you be all worked up when you don't even have a dick...?"

Shadow growled irritably as he lashed out with one hand, raking his claws across the other's cheek as his lower half cooperated and changed into a human form. "Fuck you!" His eyes started glow dangerously in this form as well but his red face and panting probably didn't make him look all too menacing. He suddenly groaned and bent over again in pain. Theses heats were killing him and he shifted and looked down to see the boner he was still sporting. It hurt so much.

He glanced up still in agony and did actually feel sort of bad for injuring Asher. At the same time, he didn't feel too bad because the other thought it was a good idea to make fun of his heat and to constantly pester him.

Asher froze and held up a hand to his bleeding cheek. It hurt, but he knew he deserved it for teasing Shadow at a bad time.

"I know I shouldn't have laughed, but you are to never do that again. Understand?"

Maybe it was hard to take him seriously since he seemed pretty easy going until that point where his tone had changed into something more threatening. He was cut up pretty bad, but right now that wasn't their biggest problem. He needed to take care of Shadow first and foremost as his precious pet.

The male sat back on the bed, his own member twitched slightly at the thought of what he was about to do next. Waiting for Shadow to come to him as he patted his lap.

Shadow scoffed at the other without care but he was just too pained to put up more of a fight. Asher got up and sat on the bed, leaving the suffering male on the ground but offered him a place on his lap. That space looked so far away but tempting none the less. Still, Shadow was rather embarrassed as he barely made it to his feet. He felt like he'd weigh a hundred pounds even though he still weighed nothing.

"Shit..." he mumbled as he tripped a little, stumbled and collapsed onto the bed next to Asher. His weak knees couldn't hold him and he flopped to the bed not really making the bed move in any way. Out of desperation, shadow grabbed his left arm with his right hand and dug his claws into his arm, groaning in pain and trying to change his focus. It wasn't helping.

"Don't do that... Unless you're into that sort of thing. Then yeah, go right ahead~"

Asher grimaced, he was being sarcastic. The last thing he needed was some masochistic demon to deal with, little did he know about his own true nature however and the implications it would have on both, connecting them together in some fucked up way.

The demon let off a groan of distaste towards the human's comment. He'd lash out more but he really didn't have the strength, this horrible heat was taking everything out of him and all he wanted to do was let off some loads and move on. "Hurry up..." His voice sounded like a growl, a lot more animalistic than his human form suggested he could do.

Finally, he yanked his claws out of his arm and just collapsed there for a while. His wound was bleeding but it seemed to bleed both red and black... It was weird how the colors didn't really mix but somehow bled with each being really distinct. "No matter what I do, I don't die," he stated, still panting and trying to calm down.

Asher peeled off his shirt, not because he was trying to be some sexy strip tease, but actually because he was using it as a makeshift bandage to wrap around Shadow's bleeding arm.

"I told you I'm not into this so don't do that shit..."

He grumbled as his hands pulled down the other's pants and then his underwear, he stared for a moment before wrapping his fingers around his member, teasing it.