The ultimate meme thread 🙈

rainbowman

Oh hello there. It's me, rainbowman, the man on the rainbow waiting for the memes to rain down the colorful sky.

Anyways, I know there's been a post about memes here but I just. Could. Not. Find. It. So with the acceptance and permission of our master Key, I am posting a new thread of MEMES.

You love memes? Post it here. What kind of memes do you like? I love dark and mental related memes . Don't be shy. Feel at home and post your favorite memes down below, yaoi memes are highly acceptable. ;D

Just.... Just a rule.. Maybe.. 3 memes a day? Idk is that enough? (not for me) or maybe 3 consecutives then a different user can post like another whatever aaaah JUST NO FIGHTING OKAY??? I DONT LIKE FIGHTING IMMA EAT ALL OF YOU IF YOU DO! RAA..

Anyways. I'll start this with my one of my saved memes. Let's make each other happy humeme beings.

ejegzb.jpg

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rainbowman

• yaoi4fans

• Rumpleteaser

• Ryuu_L

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
haha I love that. i have another one. I honestly have a whole album on my phobe of memes LOL

plwdc.jpg

• 3 weeks later...