Mother's Spirit 2 by Enzou

confidant_v

I'm pretty late to this, but it looks like sometime around January it was announced that Mother's Spirit would be getting a sequel manga. Unfortunately, that's about all the information I've seen on it. If anyone has any news on it I'd love to know! Hopefully this thread will fill up with new info about ^_^

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• confidant_v

• littlespiral

• amux16

• morning_flower94

I love the first series of the manga. the characters are gorgeous especially Qaltaqa (*´﹃`*) thank you for sharing the news

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
^ ^

Qaltaqa is so beatiful!! His eyes are so sharp and his skin is so dark and lovely and his hair is long and flowing and GAH! Such perfection~ I hope I can gather up more news on the release of this manga. I loved the first one so much. It's times like these I wish I knew Japanese XD

Yaoi Desire Revolution, one of the groups which scanlated the first volume of Mother's Spirit, has said they'll continue with it. In a

a month back, they said they've started working on the new chapters. (:

Edit:

. ❤❤

Yaoi Desire Revolution, one of the groups which scanlated the first volume of Mother's Spirit, has said they'll continue with it. In a

a month back, they said they've started working on the new chapters. (:

Edit:

. ❤❤

Ahhhhh thank you for sharing this with me!!! This truly made my day! You've saved me XD My best friend and I read this manga together so it's a little extra special to me. I can't wait to share this news with him. Thanks so much!

aahh... this is a wonderful news. thank youu~ T__T it's super awesome that Yaoi Desire Revolution wanted to continue the translation for the new release. i really appreciate their effort and kindness.

!!! yess! i agree 110% with everything you've said and described about Qaltaqa. he is one delicious caramel-skinned, melt-in-your-mouth character. (*´﹃`*) yayy! can't wait for the 2nd release! i am also curious about his brother Aqnam, another gorgeous character in the manga. i hope Enzou sensei made a spin-off about him too >///

• 3 weeks later...

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE! The first chapter of Mother's Spirit 2 has been translated ^_^ I'm excited to read it! I can't wait!