MasterSeme

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Barryarrak

"Well once you see mine, you can decide if you want one or not," Max's father mentions with a smile.

Jason looks at Max's father, rubbing the back of his head, wondering if a familiar would choose him.

Jason looks at Max and rubs the back of his head, "I should be asking myself that."

Max's father looks at Max and Jason, laughs a little with a sigh, "there is only one way to find out and that is to show you the familiars."

"I can't wait to see your dad that makes me so happy that I can actually see a familiar I actually completely forgotten date they existed." He said smiling and looked at him and kissed his dad's cheek

Jason smiles and laughs a little, "yeah I just told Max today," he rubs the back of his head.

Max's father smiles and nods his head, looking at Max and rubs his head.

"Well schools here don't really teach about familiars," Max's father looks at Max and Jason.

Jason looks at Max, "yeah it would be very annoying if everyone just ask for them if there was a shortage of them. They can be very rare sometimes."

Max's father laughs a little, "it's not forced to be with you though, they actually decide if they want to be with you or not," he smiles.

"I suppose that makes sense," Jason rubs his chin.

Max's father smiles and nods his head, "does that answer of any of your questions?"

Jason looks at Max's father and nods his head a bit, wondering if any familiars will pick him.

"I'm kind of curious if one of them will pick us... Since it's so rare and all." He stated "I can't wait to see yours I don't even remember seeing it but I want to be just like you Dad"

Jason looks at Max's dad and nods his head, "yeah... same here."

"Well there is only one way to find out," Max's father laughs a little. He smiles, "my familiar is usually helping me with my work so that is why you probably never seen mine."

Jason nods his head and smiles, pretty curious about Max's father's familiar as well.

Max's father smiles, "well I am sure you will learn some stuff about familiars tomorrow," he looks at Jason and Max.

Jason laughs a little and rubs the back of his neck as he looks at the time, sniffing a bit, "hm.. seems like your mom is working on dinner," he smiles.

Max's father smiles and pats his head, "well I am glad you have something to look forward too," he walks to the bedroom to get undress from his work clothes.

"Thanks dad." he said smiling and smiled. "LEts go see if my mom needs any help." He said as he walked into the kitchen and smiled as he started to wonder if she did need help at all.

Jason nods his head and smiles, following Max to the kitchen.

Max's father was getting himself comfortable since he was home.

Max's mother was making dinner and looks, "oh hello there Jason and Max."

Jason nods his head with a smile, "yeah we are willing to help you if you want."

"That's sweet... hm. Well you can set the table and wake up Lang and Tory," Max's mom laughs a little.

"Alright." he said smiling and looked at him then got everything ready on the table having fun as he did it as well wondering what to do next as he made everything perfect. "Jason can you wake the sleepy heads up." he said smiling

Jason looks at Max and laughs a little, "I will try my best," he rubs the back of his head as he walks into the living room, seeing Tory and Lang were still asleep. He walks over to Tory and starts tickling her.