Magic Users (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

MasterSeme

"Yeah I am sure he is busy trying to get it done," Jason rubs the back of his head. He looks at Max and scratches his chin, "hm.... it might have something to do with puberty," he mentions while he thinks.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Barryarrak

"He is a good person is why," Jason smiles a little. He laughs a little and shrugs, "hey... anything can happen," he rubs the back of his neck.

Jason smiles and nods his head, "yeah he really is a good person," he looks at Max. "And even if I start getting exhausted from using the black magic, I am sure he will be more than happy to take over since he doesn't go through what I go through when he uses black magic," he laughs a little.

Jason smiles and nods his head, "well I am glad for that. I was alone last time I was consume by black magic.. but thanks to your father, I was able to get out of it," he rubs the back of his head.

Jason smiles, "of course I understand you cute goof ball," he pokes Max's forehead and steps out of the tub, stretching a little. "I think we stayed in the water too long," he laughs a little.

Jason laughs a little and then kisses Max, drying himself off and gives a towel to Max, going back to drying himself off.

Jason smiles and kisses Max's cheek, wrapping a towel around his waist and heads to the bedroom.

Jason looks at Max and smiles a little, "well it's not like your going to be a replica of your father but I bet you will be," he kisses Max's cheek.

"I hope everything will work out I would love to be like him and be happy you know." he said smiling and looked at him then took a deep breath wondering what they could do next as he kissed Max

Jason smiles a little, "well the longer you stay with your father to watch him, the more successful you will be like him," he kisses Max as well.

"Well no one said you had to be exactly like your father," Jason laughs a little and kisses Max's forehead. "I am sure your father would say, ".... just be yourself," he smiles and rubs Max's head.

"You know I am sure you are right about that my father would say that and I am happy to even be his kid." he said smiling and looked at him. "I even have almost all the powers he has as well."

Jason smiles and nods his head, "yeah very true. I am sure even he doesn't want you to be one hundred percent like him," he laughs a little.