MasterSeme

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Barryarrak

"Well.. it's not like you will be by yourself. I will be with you as well," Jason smiles and kisses Max's cheek.

"Thats cool thank you I am going to need you to be by my side no matter what happens with me today." he said kissing Jason and then hugged him wanting to just be with him no matter what.

Jason laughs a little, "well the moment that we ... you know, first had sex, we already claimed each other," he kisses Max's cheek with a smile. He then kisses Max, hugging him as well.

"Ah... so you don't remember the first time we actually had sex?" Jason rubs his chin a little and then shakes his head with a smile, "I love you too," he smiles.

Jason looks at Max and laughs a little, "ah... right. Well marking each other is only for familiars so I am not really your familiar, nor vice versa." He looks at the clock, "we should see if the sleepy heads woke up yet," he smiles.

Jason laughs a little, "I guess it's been so long ago and you just forgot," he smiles and pokes Max's forehead. He tilts his head, "hm... do you want a familiar," he smiles and then kisses Max's cheek as well.

Jason looks at Max and shakes his head, "just because your dad does or doesn't have one doesn't mean you shouldn't have one. It's up to you if you want a familiar or not," he rubs the back of his head.

Jason tilts his head and smiles a little with a sigh, shaking his head, "your such a goof ball," he laughs a little. He rubs his chin a little, "I might... I might not... I am not sure. Usually familiars are not really drawn to black magic."

"Well like I said, familiars are not really interested in black magic...," Jason pokes Max's nose, "but I guess it depends on the element the familiar is.. since there are different types," he rubs the back of his head.

Jason laughs a little and nods his head, "well.. I will ask your father about it. Sometimes its not really good for a black magic user to have a familiar," he rubs the back of his head.

"REally why is it not good for you to have one?" he asked looking at him not sure he missed that part in school he thought everyone should have one and that they could help as well.

"It's just bad to influence the familiar. Especially if your a black magic user. Does that make sense," Jason looks at Max.

"It might not be the only magic ability, but I did let it consume me," Jason rubs the back of his head as he looks at Max.

"Yeah... it consume me before we met," Jason rubs the back of his head. He looks at Max and laughs a little, "well ... I suppose you do have a point."