Love Stage!! (Dragongirl26)

FriskyKittyKat69

Ryouma looks at Izumi and nods his head, "oh, yeah, you been mostly sitting here all day and I could use a bath anyway from work," he rubs the back of his head as he then walks over to Izumi, picking him up and carries him to the bathroom.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FriskyKittyKat69

• Dragongirl26

"Ok and thanks I had that my ankle is still fucked up it feels bad. I don't know when the movie is going to happen again do you have any idea when we will start shooting again?" he asked

"Well it won't be like forever it just needs time to recover," Ryouma smiles. "Besides I don't mind carrying you around." He sets Izumi on the toilet as he plugs the drain, starting the water and watches the water fill the tub. He looks at Izumi and rubs the back of his head and shakes it slowly, "I am not sure, my mind was pretty busy thinking about meeting," he rubs the back of his head with a sigh.

"Thank you it makes me feel happy that you don't care about that and that you will carry me." he said smiling and looked at him. "Yeah I don't know I didn't think about anything you know I am just tired and my ankle hurts and I just need to rest it." he said looking at him. "Maybe the warm water will help."

"Of course silly," Ryouma laughs a little and kisses Izumi's cheek with a smile.  He nods his head, "yeah maybe but if you were to put something warm on it, I think a heating pad would help more than water," he turns off the water once the tub was filled. Ryouma helps Izumi into the tub with a smile.

• 2 weeks later...

"Oh? Got bored watching tv huh," Ryouma laughs a little as he gets inside the tub as well behind Izumi and helps wash Izumi's back.

Ryouma looks at Izumi and laughs a little, "well... eventually you will be able to in no time. But hey, at least you didn't need to go into work," he mentions while washing Izumi's back with a smile.

"I mean, it will probably be the last thing your going to do before you retire from it right," Ryouma looks at Izumi while washing him.

Ryouma smiles, "I want to see them when your ready to show them. It makes me wonder if your improving. I only saw bits and pieces, I was mostly watching tv," he laughs a little while he continues watching Izumi. "But you seem to be a lot more happier with your drawings when I did watch you," he smiles.

"I do like drawing, but I don't know what I would do next." Izumi said looking at him and then shook his head. "I am trying to draw better and I think I am getting better everyday." he said

"Well you want to make it big by being an artist right? I think that is pretty much what your goal is right," Ryouma looks at Izumi and rinses him off, starting to wash himself as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Ryouma looks at Izumi and then smiles, "well... I did noticed you seem to improve from the drawing books so, I think you can," he kisses Izumi's cheek.

• 2 weeks later...

"Yeah I am trying hard I have found out that I am better in stuff like drawing animals and stuff like that. So I need to try harder with people I think." he said looking at him and then thought about it

"Well at least your half way there right? Just need to get better at drawing people, which I am sure you will get better in no time," Ryouma looks at Izumi with a smile.

"Eh that's just how things are Izumi but in due time, you will get better," Ryouma smiles and rubs Izumi's head.

Ryouma laughs a little and kisses Izumi's cheek, "of course I was going to be your first fan you goof ball," he smiles.

• 3 weeks later...

Ryouma looks at Izumi and smiles a little, "sure, I know I don't mind taking another bath with you," he leans in and kisses Izumi's cheek while he draws.