Love Stage!! (Dragongirl26)

FriskyKittyKat69

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FriskyKittyKat69

• Dragongirl26

After work, Ryouma went to the art store and got a drawing tutorial book for Izumi to help him with his drawing. He also decided to get some art supplies and even Izumi a sketch book. He went on his phone and ordered the sushi for Izumi as well. The one both him and Izumi liked. Ryouma went to go pick up the sushi order and then heads home. Within a few minutes, he opened the door, "I'm home," he closes the door and brings the sushi to the kitchen along with the other stuff he got.

Ryouma looks and notices Izumi hadn't moved from the spot he left. He laughs a little and nods his head, "you will see it after," he smiles and helps Izumi up, helping to the bathroom. Once in the bathroom, "so how much do you need me to do," he smiles.

Izumi smiled and started to use the bathroom. "No I don't need that much help." He said using the bathroom and then getting off flushing and washing his hands. "OK lets go back now please." He said smiling

"Alright," Ryouma laughs a little as he lets Izumi use the toilet with a smile. He nods his head as Izumi finishes up and helps him into the living room. He sits him down on the couch, "so.... you ready for your surprise," he smiles a little.

Izumi smiled and closed his eyes. "I ready I am ready!" He said excited wanting to know what was going on or what they were going to eat next. " I am So happy you are back there was nothing to do when you were gone." he said

Ryouma laughs a little, "well... if you ever want your friends to come over... that's fine. But even if you wanted them to come over, they were probably busy with their club.. huh," he walks into the other room, "well since you already know about the sushi... this is your surprise," he smiles as he hands the bag of art supplies, a sketch book and a tutorial drawing book.

Ryouma laughs a little with a smile, "I am glad your so happy," he rubs the back of his head. "Hopefully it helps you with your art skills," he blinks and laughs a little, "what did you do when I was going? Did you just sit there? Did... you not eat anything?" He pokes Izumi's nose and smiles and then rubs the back of his head, "uh... I should probably tell you this now since I don't really want to keep it a secret but, I had a interview today and I kind of told the interviewer... that you will be quitting acting  after the current project."

"Oh really.....OK thats find I mean thats what I want to do." he said looking at him and then blushed. "Nope I just set in the spot you left me and did my own thing." he said laughing and looked at him then kissed his cheek

Ryouma nods his head, "yeah all we got to do, when it reaches the public, which won't take long, explain it to the director." He laughs a little, "well... at least you had tv to watch so I think you were okay," he pokes Izumi's nose with a smile and then kisses his cheek as well.

"YEah I was fine I was just bored without you is all." he said smiling and looked at him kissing his cheek and wondered what they should do next with each other. "I can't wait to draw more. You are my biggest fan." he said smiling

"Aw... so sorry. I wish I got to be home with you but I didn't know if work would expect anything was up with both of us not showing up," Ryouma rubs his chin a little. He smiles, "well I can't wait to see you draw more," he kisses Izumi's cheek.

"yeah I know and that is good I can't wait to draw more it makes me feel so happy that this is happening with each other." He said looking at him and then kissed his cheek as he hugged him and ate some more food. "So yummy I love sushi." 

Ryouma smiles and kisses Izumi's cheek, glad he was so happy and then hugs him, watching him eat. He laughs a little, "I am glad," he smiles as he eating sushi as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Ryouma smiles and rubs Izumi's head, continues eating some more sushi until he got full. He cuddles with Izumi and smiles, "I love you too Izumi," he hugs him as well.

Ryouma smiles and nods his head, "yeah of course. I am glad you like it," he kisses Izumi's forehead. "I will put the leftover sushi in the fridge," he stands up and takes to the sushi to the kitchen.

Ryouma smiles as he then sits down next to Izumi when he came back from putting away the sushi, "aw... you should know by now I would do anything for you," he smiles and kisses Izumi's cheek and watches tv.

Ryouma smiles and nods his head, "of course, it's no problem. This is how much I love you," he  holds onto Izumi while watching TV.