FriskyKittyKat69

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FriskyKittyKat69

• Dragongirl26

• 2 weeks later...

Ryouma smiles and laughs a little as he watches Izumi draw, reaching over and rubs his head, wondering how much Izumi's drawings will improve.

• 2 weeks later...

Ryouma smiles a little, couldn't wait to see how much Izumi's drawings would improve. He glances over and looks at Izumi's drawings, smiling since they did look like they were improving.

"So do you feel like your getting better at drawing? Maybe you should compare your drawings,"  Ryouma looks at Izumi with a smile.

• 2 weeks later...

Ryouma smiles and nods his head with a smile, "I am glad you feel like your improving. I guess those tutorial books are really helping you," he hugs Izumi and then continues watching Izumi as he draws while also watching tv.

• 2 weeks later...

Ryouma laughs a little, "well that's the whole point of them, to help with drawing," he pokes Izumi's nose.

• 2 weeks later...

Ryouma smiles, "well once your think about it, maybe you should redo that comic you did and then send it to your idol like before. I am sure they will be pleased to see how much you improved."

Ryouma smiles and nods his head, "at first, I wasn't sure how you would react to me giving you drawing tutorial books," he laughs a little and was glad Izumi was happy.

• 2 weeks later...

"Of course I am," Ryouma nods his head with a smile. "I want to see... you do something you actually want to do. Your basically getting forced doing something your not really interested in. You at least show interest in art," he rubs the back of his head.

Ryouma watches Izumi with a smile. He could only wonder how much Izumi's drawings will improve. From what he saw, he was surprise Izumi was already starting to improve.

• 2 weeks later...