Love Stage!! (Dragongirl26)

FriskyKittyKat69

"I am sure you will get better soon. You just need to take good care of it. Applying heat and maybe even cold on it accordingly will help it get better faster." Ryouma pokes Izumi's nose, "are you hungry?"

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FriskyKittyKat69

• Dragongirl26

"Is there anything in particular you want to have to eat while you relax?" Ryouma smiles and nods his head as he kisses Izumi's cheek as he helps get some clothes on Izumi since he was still naked.

• 3 weeks later...

Ryouma laughs a little as he continues helping get clothes on Izumi, "oh come on, there must be something your craving to eat," he pokes Izumi's nose with a smile.

Ryouma blinks a little and laughs a little, "it sounds like your thinking more of a dessert than an actual meal," he pokes Izumi's nose and then starts putting on his clothes as well.

• 4 weeks later...

Ryouma laughs a little and pokes Izumi's belly, "I know your a fan of sweets," he sticks his tongue out a little and then kisses Izumi as well.

• 3 weeks later...

Ryouma chuckles a little, "fine fine, what would you like to have dessert junkie," he sticks his tongue out a little, kissing Izumi and smiles a little.

• 2 weeks later...

"Ah... is that what you want hm," Ryouma looks at Izumi with a smile. "Well if that is what you want, I need to go get it at the store," he rubs the back of his head.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Ryouma laughs a little, "yeah I suppose that's true," he smiles a little and pokes Izumi's nose. "So what would you like me to get at the store?"

• 4 months later...

Ryouma smiles and then laughs a little, "well can I have a more general idea on what to get? It's not like I can buy up the whole store," he rubs the back of his head.

• 3 months later...

Ryouma blinks and chuckles a little, "so you want meat and different kinds of sweets? As well as some soda to wash it all down while also finishing up the sushi?" He rubs the back of his head and nods his head, "alright I will see what I can do. Want me to take you to the living room to watch some tv while I am gone?"

• 4 weeks later...

"yes please! Sorry I can't go with you. Yes can you take me to living room and maybe bring some crutches so I can make my way to the bathroom if I need to. My ankle is still pretty sore and I don't know what to do next." He said sighing

Ryouma laughs a little and shakes his head as he carries Izumi to the living room, placing him down on the couch,  "it's not a problem, you just focus on getting better," he kisses Izumi's cheek and then goes into the other room to get Izumi's crutches, putting them next to the couch. He looks at Izmi and smiles, "well I will be back from shopping. Maybe you can call Rei over to visit you to keep you company."

• 4 months later...

Ryouma smiles and shakes his head, "don't worry, I will be back as soon as I can okay? It's not like it's your fault for getting hurt. I will be back shortly okay? Love you as well," Ryouma smiles and then walks outside of the building.