Love Stage!! (Dragongirl26)

FriskyKittyKat69

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FriskyKittyKat69

• Dragongirl26

Ryouma nods his head, "yes of course, if you get hungry, just let me know and I will throw stuff together," he rubs Izumi's head.

Ryouma smiles as he walks to the bathroom to wash his hands off and then walks back to the bedroom, laying next to Izumi.

Izumi cuddled up as much as he could sleeping Ryouma had wore him out. In his sleep Izumi reached out to try to find Ryouma. When he couldn't find him he whimpered in his sleep and his body tensed up, but feeling heat behind him relaxed

Ryouma looks at Izumi as he laughs a little as he cuddles up to Izumi once he heard him whimper and kisses his cheek.

Ryouma laughs a little as he gets out of bed, "then I guess your eating dinner in bed," he pokes Izumi's nose and then walks out of the bedroom, heading to the kitchen.

Ryouma decided to make a oven chicken bake instead of calling for pizza. He cuts up the chicken and cooks some mixed vegetables on the stove top.

Within a few hours, Ryouma finished the chicken bake and puts some on two places, walking back to the bedroom, "hot hot," he pouts a little and makes his way back to the bedroom, "hey.. got dinner," he smiles softly.