• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marjorie Haukea Williams

• Revenga

• fan_yaoi

• Helya

I change my signature a lot,depends on many things.

I like the silence. I did the signature myself and chose light colors for the background since it's spring coming soon. A season I love,so combined the silence with spring. Besides, silence can be the loudest thing ever - I like oxymorons. (:

I chose my signature (and the whole kit actually) because I'm obviously a fan of Nitro+Chiral works : the illustrations are from their soon to be released new games called DRAMAtical Murder. It features the main character, Aoba. I also chose it because of the dynamic bright colors and the overall fun feel of it ^_^

• Like 1

hahaha! well..i chose this sig because it reminds me of myself and a good friend, whenever my friend runs away from something or someone, i usually run after her saying 'Dont leave me!' XDDDDD

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Oh... now that 5th movie DVD is out...

I will go with flow about Dai-chan and Mao-kun...

Now is their up coming stage work... ^^

After this stage work finish...

I wonder what should I used for it...

Any way... it will be about this two any way... ^^;;;

• Like 1

Cause this is my first creation with Picasa & I love Okane Ga Nai so much...

So I use my first masterpiece in my sig, I know it's not good enough but I hope you don't mind it guys....:hamtaro-005 (5):

• Like 1

I made mines depending on my feeling & I absolutely love Zero Kiryuu ♥ I like to change my siggy at least once a week or so depending on my time =/

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Because I love this image of Lucemon (Digimon's version of Lucifer, pre-fallen). Someone edited the image for me long ago, and I decided to put it up here. I'll change it soon. I'll probably put the Slothful Demon Lord, Belphemon next.

uh i wanna match it with my profile that's why i add the bunny ear, but i choose izaya since i like him being an uke of shizuo..

I chose the quotation below as my signature because I am a huge fan of Shakespeare. I already read more than half of all of his complete works and the first that I read was Hamlet when I was six and since then I loved Hamlet and kept four copies of it in different languages. It is one of the closest passages to me. Not only that, it teaches people to fear nothing, be true to thine being and thee will never be false to anyone.

It was said by Polonius to his son. It was taken from Act 1 of Scene 3 of page 3.

Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...

I really loved watching Junjou Romantica. Glad a friend of mine suggested it to me. Plus Usami Akihiko is my favorite character.

I choose mine because I had a friend on here create one for me with my two favourite characters from the awesome Bleach anime in a yaoi theme!! :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

mine has no lines added as i don't know what to put.

i only inserted the name of the character (which is the character i like the most from a BL game atm) and my username.

it's to show how gorgeous this man is. lol

I just changed it because I'm looking forward to this new movie.

and it's.... HOOOOOOOOOOOOTTT!

:_red_fox 10

I really enjoyed watching Junjou and Sekai ichi and this moment was essentially the first intimate encounter.

It's both sexy and romantic, love how he tugs at the hoody string playfully