A Titan Odyssey ~ LoneDigger & mik3la

mik3la

Jess couldn't sleep like this, he just felt too guilty and had to go apologize to Seth for all the trouble he was causing and especially for the way he'd been treating the other.

So with a heavy sigh, Jess slipped out of bed. Already having changed into a set of comfortable fleecy pajamas he found waiting folded in one of the drawers.

So he crept out, not wanting to wake the whole wing as he knocked softly on Seth's door.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mik3la

• LoneDigger

Seth wasn't sleeping although he would had want that. So, when the knock on the door happened he cursed a little through his teeth because he had to get out of bed and answer it. Not dressing up or anything, he moved to the door with his bare chest and a pair of shorts and opened it. Moment of awakening when he saw Jess in front of his room.

"Something wrong?" he asked after clearing his throat. He really didn't expect the boy to knock on his door. His muscles tensed a little letting a better view at his worked body.

"I'll tell you what's wrong, I should never have--"

Jess suddenly stopped mid apology when Seth stepped into the light and he saw that the other was only in his short and he flushed and quickly averted his gaze, staring was rude after all.

"... I'm sorry for the way I had been acting, and how I was treating you... I was a real pain in the ass to you and I didn't even thank you properly for putting up with me this long."

His gaze turned back to the other male, meeting his eyes carefully. His own seemed to full of a mixture of emotions, sadness, regret, and maybe even longing.

• 4 weeks later...
"I'll tell you what's wrong, I should never have--"

Jess suddenly stopped mid apology when Seth stepped into the light and he saw that the other was only in his short and he flushed and quickly averted his gaze, staring was rude after all.

Seths lips flip a little upwards at the boys reaction. Apparetly he still got it ... or not. He had to figure it out what the hell was all of this meaning and why he remained in campus. Only because of a request for the other that wasn't him at all. So, as for the training session he had something in particulary in mind.

"... I'm sorry for the way I had been acting, and how I was treating you... I was a real pain in the ass to you and I didn't even thank you properly for putting up with me this long."

His gaze turned back to the other male, meeting his eyes carefully. His own seemed to full of a mixture of emotions, sadness, regret, and maybe even longing.

The boys eyes just melted him from inside out. How could the other had such a power over him in such a shirt time. And they even didn't had sex. Normally this happenes after sex or sharing a moment together. But in his situation that wasn't the case. Then what was it that made him feel so atracted to the other.

Taking a deep breath and clearing his mind he cleared his throat to speak.

"It's fine .... No worries " he said short leaning on the door crossing his arms over his chest, that way making his muscles tense a little. "Now ... will you tell me the real reason why you are at my door?" he asked leaning his head to one side putting up a corny smile.

"I know this is only an appology but this could have wait till morning. So what is it?" he asked studying the boy carefully. "Are you .... are you afraid to sleep alone?" he added narrowing his eyes being a little surprised.

Jees's gaze slowly shifted down from Seth's eyes to his arms, and the back up again, almost getting back up to his gaze until the sight of his muscular body distracted Jess yet again from his own thoughts as only one thing could fill up his mind then.

But somehow he was able to force himself to shake his own desires as he torn his eyes off him and stared down at the floor out of guilt mostly. He shouldn't look at his friend like some kind of sexual object... how messed up was that?!

This guy had done a lot for him and he couldn't even fucking look him in the eyes because of his own weakness and needs.

But somehow Seth knew him so well, better than anybody else ever could have, even if they had only shared such a short time together there was some kind of connection hiding underneath the surface of a past he couldn't remember...

"I... I can't fight off the monsters..."

He answered meekly, it wasn't the sleeping alone part. But the fact that if another demon were to show it's face he wouldn't know how to fight it. And right now he was starting to feel more afraid of his own shadow. He had never been a particularly brave or strong person, but this was completely unlike him... It must of had to do with the trauma of loosing his parents and having his life turned upside down with no warning.

But through it was Seth was the one factor that remained consistent. His stupid, sexy... rock. But he truly saw the other male as more than just annoying, he really did look up to him for support.

"I... I can't fight off the monsters..."

Seth narrowed his eyes as the boy spoke. Monsters? What |Monsters? ... Oh he than realized that Jess got in a lot of shit in the past hours that kind of would freak any normal person, well, mortal persons. The boy accepted all heroically and did not freaked out that much about it like he would have expected. Sighing he moved to the side, making room for the other to pass in his room.

"Come in. You can sleep here if that helps you" he said leaning against the door waiting for the other to get in his room. Not that he had something to object about.

"Thanks..."

Jess carefully stepped inside Seth's bedroom while still keeping his gaze averted. He was just too embarrassed, having to sleep with someone else because he was afraid of the monsters wasn't something he had done since he was very little. Only now this was actually real, and it wasn't his parents' bed, but belonged to someone who he had no idea what to consider. Seth felt more than just a friend, yet at the same time he barely knew the other male. But when he tried to remember it only made his head hurt and his chest seize up. As if there were some painful memory his own mind was protecting him against.

Jess exhaled softly as he waited for Seth to get comfortable in bed first, not wanting to be rude as he crawled on the opposite side, tucking himself under the covers for awhile but pushing them off when it felt too hot.

Seth closed the door behind him, fallowing the boy to his bed, waiting for him to lay down and get comfortable. He find the boy amused and how he covered himself with the blanket and after when he was too hot he took out his hands. He was so innocent in this kind of situation that he kind of felt sorry for wanting to do so many pervert things to him.

Once he got himself in bed near the other, he pulled the blanket as Jess was holding all of it, making the boy to roll facing him. "I need some blanket too, don't you think?" he said only inches away from the boys face, keeping his golden eyes locked in Jess's. "Or you can hug me to keep me warm" he said in a low seductive voice, putting up a devilish smirk.

Jess tensed up as he felt himself being pulled way too close for comfort as the edge of the covers in his hand turned into a vice grip as he swallowed thickly. Feeling his heart race slightly and despite his previous efforts, only hotter the closer he was.

"N... No thanks..."

He sighed, even if he would have loved nothing more. But Jess knew it would only accidentally make him even more aroused and confused about his feelings towards Seth. The male wasn't truly innocent in his thoughts, but he wasn't bold enough to let his own fantasy become a reality.

Seth chuckled , amused by his reaction. He just loved to play with his pray. And he could tell by the way the other panicked that he wasn't a saint either. Behaving for the time being, he pulled the cover over him , laying on his back, resting his head on his hands.

It was silence for a few moments but he just couldn't sleep. Not when he had the other beside him and it felt like a magnet was reaching out to him to get closer. Sighing heavily, he turned to one side, looking at Jess, measuring him through the cover. He had to admit that for a guy, Jess had nice curves. Watering his lips he took a deep breath before he got closer, wrapping up his hand around his waist, like he was asleep.

Jess should have been relieved now that he had what he wanted, sleeping next to someone instead of being all alone. But as far as the heat went this was much worse.

He was about to kick away the covers again but it seemed like Seth might be sleeping so he didn't want to wake him up with any sudden movements so he tried to just lay still and relax, but he just couldn't get comfortable. It was too warm, but it wasn't like he could take off his pj's either.

Maybe he just needed to stop thinking about Seth and his body. Seriously, stop that...!

He groaned softly to himself and squeezed his eyes shut, but there was only two things in his head right now. Monsters and the dead, or Seth's charming smile and his sexy muscular torso.

Neither would help him fall asleep, but he'd much prefer the latter as to--

His own thought were cut short when he suddenly felt something going around his waist and he was about to scold the other and push his arm off until something in him just kind of melted and he found himself finally feeling more... secure.

Seth had to admit that the boy was making a fine pillow. He sighed and kept his eyes closed trying to relax, holding the boy locked to his chest, not letting him go. It felt so strange to sleep with someone next to him, actually sleep. And to sum all up, he was holding him close. He wasn't the kind to cuddle or anything. He was more of the time to fuck and get over it, not carrying what was he leaving behind. He never had the luxury to care. Nothing good fallowed when he tried it. But this time with this boy was different. It was like he just couldn't control himself. He had to be near the boy and although the decided to sleep he just couldn't having such a lovely body next to him.

"Feeling better?" he asked snuggle his nose to the others ear. His warmth breath flowing on Jess skin. He just loved to play around. It was quite excited.

Jess had never slept with someone like this. Never.

Even when he was really little and would climb into bed with his parents when he had nightmares this wasn't the same as that. His parents loved him and protect him the same as Seth was, yes. But this kind of feeling it gave him was more powerful and intimate.

The soft pressure of Seth's arms wrapped firmly around him as his head rested just above the other male's heart was like nothing else.

He wanted to close his eyes, but there were wide open. He was afraid that if he closed them once they opened again he would awake all alone and this would have been nothing more than a really vivid dream. But still just a dream, Seth would be back to his old self. Kind and strong, but not someone who invited others into his bed unless it was to fuck them and nothing more.

But... if this were only a dream, then why he could he hear Seth speaking so clearly to him, and even feel his breath trace against his skin?

What had he said? If he felt better?

Words couldn't even begin to cover it, so instead Jess simply pressed his body closer to the other's with a soft nod of his head.

• 1 month later...

Seth smiled at the simple gesture. 1-0 for me sucker he thought remembering the scene from the 'dean' office . For the moment he was happy with the score and the fact that he made a soft-gently-and cocky move on the boy which seemed not to bother. He just had to try and this was the first step. The next one would be on the training field.

With a deep sigh he closed his eyes, tightening the grip around the other. It was nice to have someone near you. he never slept like that with someone. So that was a first for him.

Next Morning

Seth was the morning person. Being an Appolyon he didn't need as much sleep as a mortal. More like the little unawaken Demigod that was snoring in his bed, turned on one side. the guy was fun to watch. He never had found a person so strange like that little one in his bed which made him feel all kind of strange feelings that he never experienced before.

"Rise and shine sleepy head. It's time for training" he said it out loud spanking the boy on his arse.

Jess was not a morning person, nor would he ever be one. Unless a certain someone decided to make that decision for him in the form of a rude awakening.

The male jerked awake with a soft cry escaping him, briefly he was confused. Forgetting all about crawling into bed with Seth last night yet here he was.

He quickly reached around to cover his ass, as if protecting it from another assault.

"Alright, alright...!"

He sighed, grumbling as he scooted over and got out of the bed so he could get back to his own room to get ready.

Set amused himself by the other's way of getting out of bed. Apparently he wasn't a morning person. A fact that would be really hard to escape on his stay to the academy since they will have do training each morning. He kind of felt sorry for the other but he was also happy to get the day started. A strange excitement was blooming inside him which kind of made him wonder things.

As the boy went to his room to change and get ready, he changed his clothes into Sentinel ones. That meant, a pair of pants that were tight on his body to keep warm in the cold days but also warm on the cold days, a shirt with long leaves to protect his arms against the attacks of elements and a pair of boots. The whole outfit was hard as a rock but light as feathers.

Stepping out of the room, he opened the door of Jess's room to let him know of the upcoming. "In 10 min , outside on the backyard. Don't be late" he said serious and then closed the door, not letting any room of discussion. Heading outside he made himself comfortable till the other was to arrive.

Jess arrived outside just barely on time, his clothes were just slightly ruffled despite having gotten dressed into his own uniform. He hadn't bothered to fold it away properly, and even if he slept very well by Seth's side there was still a hint of dark circles underneath the male's eyes and his hair was even messier than his clothing. He had tried to tame it but then figured it was a lost cause given it would only become a mess again after this training session. He didn't expect Seth to go too easy on him either.

Turning to see the boy he hided his smile and became serious. Stepping in front of him with his hands locked behind him, he studied the boy. Analyzing his body, tracing the muscle lines, measuring his height in comparison with his and figuring what he should teach first. well... in a combat with any creature, if the subject doesn't have any power, the first thing would be running

"Let's see .... We should first start with some running" he said mendling his voice. "See the distance between the warehouse and the dorm entrance? Do 10 laps back and fort and we will see after with what we shall continuu" he said pointing with his hand between the two end points of the laps, taking a step aback to make some space for the boy. He sat down on a rock that was in the yard, near a statuet and waited for the boy to start his training. "Off you go little one. And make it a run, not jogging" he added crossing his hands over his chest.

The boy needed strenght and body resistance at stress. Running was the main key in survival. Even if the other wouldn't like this kind of training, it was a necesety. He saw how clumsy the boy was and he had to make him at least not fall because of his own legs. He had to learn to be stable on his feet and learn how to run if he wanted to survive in that world. i cannot teach you how to fight little one. It's better to learn how to survive than to learn how to fight in this world .... one misstep and you could end up in Hades yard. Something that i do not whish to happen...

Running? Hell, that wasn't so bad! He was actually kind of used to doing that a lot for various reasons, some not so nicer than others. At first he took off, going as fast as he could. Just trying to wake himself up more and enjoy the bit of freedom, though with that attitude he quickly wore himself out giving his all on the first lap and ended up panting already by the third. His lungs burned, they hadn't been worked like this before and he just wanted to take a break. Seth wouldn't allow it, he already knew it was hopeless even to try and get out of this exercise. So he went on, running slower and slower until he was staggering for the final lap. Stupid Seth...!

As the other started his exercise Seth was monitoring him. From the first laps he could see that the other didn't had much resistance and that after the third lap the boy already wanted to quit, but he still tried it to do as he was told. He had to give him points for not giving up, but being able to run only a few laps and already being exhausted that wasn't good. Seth was thinking about the big picture. What if they were caught in a Titan attack? At his state, the only way for survival was to run away and hide. If he wasn't able to do that, there was no point in teaching him how to fight or use the elements. First he needed strength.

Seeing the boy running slower and slower he sight, knowing that the boy was dead already. Most likely his muscles were screaming and were asking for a break. Stepping away from the statue where he stood, he moved in the center of the yard, blocking Jessy's path. "Take a 5 minutes break and after do another 5 rounds" he said in a serious tone. He had to act like this and not pity the boy.

"I don't want to run anymore...!" He complained, out of breath still just from the little exercise already done. "Don't make me do it again!" He groaned, sitting down without getting back up this time. Jess felt light headed and sore, plus his throat was dry. Honestly he was thinking of a million excuses why he couldn't do five more laps for Seth.

Seth looked at the boy and walked to him. He was hopeless. The only good thing for him would be to manage to control a little of his powers.

"Do you think Gabriel would have been easier on you? No. This are the basic stuff that you have to learn to survive. Otherwise you're dead meet" he said, standing beside him, looking down on the boy.

"Get up" he said lifting a hand so that he could grab and get up from the ground. With his other hand, like magic, he made appear a bottle of water. "Here. Drink this" he said pointing it in front of him.

After a few minutes he tried to figure out what he could learn the other. Having his powers locked he could still do some magic with the elements, or at least that's what he thought.

"Ok. We will take a break from fizical training. We will try something with your magic" he said setting himself behind the boy, letting his hands down on his shoulders, moving his head to the side so that he could speak into the others ear.

"Look at that tree and try to use the fire element. Concentrate, take deep breaths and feel your inner strenght" he said pointing with one hand on the boys chest. "When you feel ready, shot at it" he whispered in his ear.

• 2 weeks later...

Jess had his head tucked away in his knees to hide his flushed face, he was huffing and panting still. Frankly he hated this, so much. He had never liked sports in school and this was worse because someone was actually expecting something out of him and he couldn't even do something a simple as running a few laps. He was just pathetic. Seth should have never even found him if he was just turning out to be so utterly useless to their mission. Yet, it seemed fate had not given either males a choice in the matter.

He didn't want to hear it, not from Seth, even if the other's words were true they still stung. Not as bad as the burning in his lungs however so he swallowed down the tears that were threatening to spill and when he felt the other touching him he slowly rose to his feet again, avoiding eye contact with him until Seth wasn't really giving him any other options as they were standing so closely together. Too closely, his heart was already pounding from the effort of running and feeling his hand resting over his chest almost made it stop for a moment before he took a shaking breath in and tried to focus on the tree, then creating a flame. It wasn't so hard to imagine, he already felt so hot and kind of pissed too. So he tried to channel that energy within himself.

"Seth, I can't...!"

The male growled, as if he were about the give up but it must have been that extra flare of anger that did the trick, and the tiniest burst of flames left his fingertips, but in his own shock they were just as quickly extinguished.

"Seth, I can't...!"

"Yes you can ... you just have to focus" he said crossing his arms over his chest waiting for the boy to do as he was told. He saw the little sparkle on the boys fingertips and figured out what could trigger his inner powers. He had to make the boy angry. Getting him even more pissed on him, and become the target. Lucky for Seth, he couldn't get killed that easily.

"Seriously ... can't you do at least that? Are you really that worthless?" he started to talk to the other standing in front of him, trying to get him angry and react. "You're good for nothing in our cause" he continued being on his guard just in case the other will finally snap.

"I'm not completely worthless! Don't you see what I just did?!"

Jess was still a bit in shock over the fact that he could produce fire, but having Seth not as equally impressed as he was over that fact did piss him off a little bit. But honestly it was really hard to get the male genuinely angry. He was very docile in nature ever since he was young.

• Saga locked this topic