A Titan Odyssey ~ LoneDigger & mik3la

mik3la

Seth listen carefully what the boy was saying. For a person who was raised as a mortal he sure did know something about the gods. More to think of it, it was something he read about and he liked it. Mortals in general found this kind of stories/history to be boring and wouldn't charge their minds with all the mythic knowledge, but not this guy. I would seem that he felt sort of attracted to this type of knowledge. Maybe the bond of his powers wasn't that strong after all

"No. There are others .... suitable to teach you everything you need to know" he say shortly turning on an exist from highway, reading the panels that were on the road. They were almost there and he kind of felt strange. "My job was just to bring you safe at the University. The rest will be on the dush-bag of Headmaster position to add you in the training and all. I am more like the delivery guy", he said trying to make a joke on himself but it failed.

The problem was that, that was actually his job. He would be the messenger, the delivery guy or the assassin for the Gods. He was on the Gods hand to give him commands after all that happened. Otherwise he would have a target on his back. But that wouldn't have been a wise choice from the Gods part, because he was much stronger than any warrior or soldier from their command. So it was in their best advantage to have a tolerance at his bullish sometimes.

"Besides , you wouldn't want me as your trainer" he added keeping his eyes on the road.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mik3la

• LoneDigger

Jess suddenly seemed to grow very quiet at the realization that Seth was just here to abandon him at some school for… for whatever the hell he was, and then never see him again? Is that what he meant? Either way he was very upset by it. He had already lost so much and without meaning to had grown attached to the other male and was now feeling hurt all over again.

“You… you won’t be coming? But… I … I don’t want to go!”

He suddenly shouted, trying not to let his tears fall. He had to be brave now, but it was so hard for him. He wasn’t naturally tough at all and he didn’t want any of this anymore.

“What if they all hate me because I’m not good like them? I won’t go!”

“Maybe not, but it’s still better than being abandoned to be taught by complete strangers!”

Stopping the car indicated that they arrived. As the other was yelling at him and didn't payed attention to the road anymore, he kind of accelerated and managed to catch up the time they lost. Once he stopped t he engine he got out of the car, an was in a few seconds right on the other door, opening it for the boy.

"It's not up to me Jess to stay here. I'm not welcome. I've ... I've done some bad things in the past of that i am not proud of and they kind of don't like me" he added sighing messing his hear, feeling a little uncomfortable to speak about himself. He never talked about him or why the others where so distant towards him, or why the Santinels/Soldiers where flanking him from distance, being prepared for any sudden and unpleasant movement to attack.

"I get it that you feel awful being left alone, but I cannot stay if they don't want me here" he said keeping his distance from the boy only a few inches, looking his golden eyes on the others, slowing his breathing. It was like he was trying to hypnotize him but apparently wasn't working. So a demigod is harmless to hypnosis. Interesting.

"Now lets get you inside before the Santinels think that is taking to long to approach the gates and start shooting at my ass" he added rolling his eyes, turning with his back to Jess, stepping towards the gates.

"We've all made mistakes in the past... And I happen to really like you!"

Jess crossed his arms angrily, and pressed his back against the seat so hard as if wishing to disappear into the fabric somehow.

"No, you don't get it at all! If you understood then you would never do this again! I don't need them or want to stay!"

Why was Seth looking at him all funny... it dawned on Jess then and he only became more upset.

"... DON'T FUCKING TRY YOUR MAGIC SHIT ON ME, SETH!"

"I HOPE HE DOES SHOOT YOU THEN, YOU DESERVE IT FOR DRAGGING ME OUT HERE JUST TO ABANDON ME WITH A BUNCH OF STRANGERS WHO SOUND LIKE COMPLETE ASSHOLES!!"

"We've all made mistakes in the past.

"Their not simple mistakes that you mortals usually do, little one" he said quickly and then stopped when he heard the others words. In that split second his heart skipped a beat. It was like ages since someone said that to him. He wasn't a likable dude. Everyone feared him and thought about him like a menace because of what he did, because of how many persons he killed in his past when he was nothing but a pawn on the Gods chess table.

I liked the boy too. Even though he didn't want to admit it. The little one kind of slipped inside his heart. Maybe because the other looked so much like Alex, but no. The fact that they were different kind of attracted him. The fact that he was still a human but he was holding so strong. The fact that he was still a human but wasn't as breakable as he thought a human may be. Jess was so different than Alex and that was what he liked about him.

"I wasn't. Because magic doesn't work on you. I've tried that when we first meat" he said sighing turning to him. "Than if you don't want to get in I will have to drag you in myself" he said moving fast in front of Jess and lifting his body over his shoulder like a bag of potato. "Now, if you don't stay still i will spank you. So be a good boy and behave" he said walking towards the gates, making signs to the guardian Santinel to let him in, as he ignored the other.

"You wouldn't...! DON'T!!!"

But it was already too late to protest, how dare Seth lift him up so easily with those stupid muscles of his! It wasn't fair!

He did not like being carried like this and he was already squirming from the indignity of it all.

Seth was treating him like some disobeying child, and he wasn't even a kid and the other definitely was not his dad!

He wanted to be brave, but it was impossible in a position like this so he stopped holding back and tears escaped his eyes, rolling down his cheeks as he clutched onto Seth, he would never let go!

"I don't... want... Don't leave me..."

His voice was broken apart by choked cries, making it hard to talk.

Hearing the others silent sobs with each word the boy said, Seth stopped before the gate, cursing in his mind for being such a whimp at that moment, and falling for those tears. When did he get so soft? He never would agree on anything no matter the cry or pleads, then what the hell happened to him? "Fuck!"

Cursing further he put the boy down, lifting his chin and whipped the tears away. "If i stay will you stop crying like a baby?" he said holding the boy by the shoulder. What?! Did i just agreed on staying in this stupid place? What the hell!! his mind was screaming in confusion, not understanding why the tears in the boys eyes, melted him so much. Was the need that the other had on him? The fact that he reminded of Alex and wanted to protect him? Or was he really starting to like the guy?

"If you want to be treated like a man, than act like one. Behind this gates and in the future you will have to be brave no matter what and not let your emotions out so easily. Got it?" he said poking the boys nose. "Plus, if i stay and train you, you will have to do as i say no matter what. That if they let me train you" he said thinking a little about that possibility. "Which i am not very sure of it"

- - - Updated - - -

Hearing the others silent sobs with each word the boy said, Seth stopped before the gate, cursing in his mind for being such a whimp at that moment, and falling for those tears. When did he get so soft? He never would agree on anything no matter the cry or pleads, then what the hell happened to him? "Fuck!"

Cursing further he put the boy down, lifting his chin and whipped the tears away. "If i stay will you stop crying like a baby?" he said holding the boy by the shoulder. What?! Did i just agreed on staying in this stupid place? What the hell!! his mind was screaming in confusion, not understanding why the tears in the boys eyes, melted him so much. Was the need that the other had on him? The fact that he reminded of Alex and wanted to protect him? Or was he really starting to like the guy?

"If you want to be treated like a man, than act like one. Behind this gates and in the future you will have to be brave no matter what and not let your emotions out so easily. Got it?" he said poking the boys nose. "Plus, if i stay and train you, you will have to do as i say no matter what. That if they let me train you" he said thinking a little about that possibility. "Which i am not very sure of it"

The crying stopped the moment his feet touched the ground again, but his fingers were still gripped tightly around Seth's shirt, thinking that he'd have to cling to the other while someone would try to pry him off and drag him inside the gates, but instead he was getting his way for change. So he shakingly let go of the fabric since he didn't want to ruin Seth's shirt and looked up at the other male, his eyes were still wet from crying, and he wasn't smiling exactly, his face was more perplexed. As if he couldn't believe this was really happening.

"M-Maybe..."

Jess huffed softly, his cheeks flushing briefly from the shame. He hadn't meant to be such a cry baby, but he wasn't so tough after all and this whole journey was wearing his emotions thinner and thinner.

"I would if you really did stay..."

He added in softly, averting his gaze slightly so he could look on past the gates and into his future. Would he really get trained by the other and learn to become stronger? He didn't want to be so weak anymore. If he could become powerful then he could protect the things he loved... Instead of running away like a coward.

"I can be a man... I understand."

His nose scrunched up slightly as he gently pushed away Seth's hand from his face. He didn't really like being teased at a moment like this.

"I'll only listen to you if they make you my trainer then..."

Jess smiled, a bit teasingly of his own now.

"We'll see about that" he sigh, amused by the others behavior, turning his gaze to the gates that were opening wide and a Sentinel stepped in front of them. "The Headmaster awaits you"

"Then lead the way pointy head" said Seth gesturing with his hand, making fun of the guardian. That was his way of handling things. He was very hard serious. Most of the time he flirt, made fun and fight.

Not saying a word or gesturing something, the Sentinel lead the way through the yard of the campus. It was like a school campus. In fact, that was in fact the place. A school for mythical creatures. For pures , semi-pures. They where like the society in the world. Pore society and rich society. The pures where the spoiled rich brats who would always made fun of the others. Even between themselves. Last time didn't end well for a pure one. Almost got him killed for being compelled. At least Jess is immune

Even if he didn't showed to much he did cared for the boy. It kind of gowned into him and he would not let a spoiled brat do something to him.

Fallowing the guard and passing the main building, they reached the backside of campus, where was the teachers and headmasters office. Entering the big wooden doors, he took a deep breath, preparing for the encounter. He was more nervous than the other. He remembered last time he was here. It was when he sentence Alex life to the underworld. Closing his eyes for a brief second than opened them again, he stepped into the office where the Headmaster was sitting at his desk.

"'Sup Marcus. Long time no chatting" he said trying to be all relaxed but on the inside he was twitching. He sat down on the nearest chair waiting for the old man to talk. Marcus was a former guardian on Campus, way back when he was a student, before the hell run out.

Jess followed Seth inside silently, much better behaved now that was he walking on his own two feet with the promise that Seth would stay and train him if the head masters allowed it. Which might not be likely, but yet he was hopeful something would work out for them.

It kind of figured that he had just got Summer break from college and now he was going back to school all over again. So much for Summer break then... time for more learning.

Jess was still very shy though, he didn't know anyone here so he stuck close to Seth's side and didn't leave it for a moment.

"Mind your language Seth. We are not buddies for you to speak that way to an elder" said the man behind the desk. It was a good build up man, around his 30's with gray hair and black start-up beard. He rolled around in his chair and got up just to get closer to the others, standing in front of his desk.

"Shhish! Who pushed up a stick in your ass this morning" he huffed standing straight in front of the other. It was like he was showing that he was not afraid, and he wasn't. He was the best in the on-to-one fights, and he could take down any Guardian. At least that's what he thought.

"How i woke up is not your business" said Marcus sighing, thinking that Seth was a lost cause in understanding him and making the other understand what boundaries are. "You're late" he added crossing his arms.

"Yeah ... We kind of had to have a little chit chat on the way with a Titan and some of his damons but here we are safe and sound. Does that not count?" responded Seth arrogantly.

"Titan? Outside in plain sight?" asked Marcus shocked.

"No Einstein, in fairy tales. For fucks sake, of course in the real world. It was Hyperion. He send damons to Jess house knowing that we will stop by before heading here. We manage to escape the damons but Hyperion took us by surprise and we had to rest after we managed to escape" he said tensing his muscles.

"This is more serious than I thought" he mumbled scratching his beard.

"Really? You thing this situation is serious only now?" Seth asked turning his hands into fist. "Innocent people got involved because of your stupid calculations" he continued.

"Don't point fingers when we know very well how all happened and connects together Seth" said Marcus in a low voice, almost intimidating.

"Right. You have the right to point out that is my fault for everything, but when in this matter is about you guys we are not allowed to point fingers. Classy for ass fuckers like you and the gods" Seth snapped starting to tremble in anger. Feeling the boy behind him, he tried to calm down. At this rate he would not be able to ask for a stay here in order to train the other.

"Again , mind your actions and actions Seth"

"I got you the boy safe and sound. You guys have to hurry and send after the others and start unbounding their powers in order for them to learn how to use them before the Titans attack". Otherwise you and your Gods don't stand a chance against the Titans

Jess didn't even have anything to say in the matter as he was already a bit stunned from really being here, as in he was going to a college that was for Demi Gods like him to learn how to save the world from Titans. But still... he had no idea what his powers could even be, what if he doesn't even have them?

But when Seth got louder and more angered, the smaller male suddenly leaned forward and gently squeezed his friend's hand in reassurance, as if to silently say. I'm here. Everything will be okay... maybe. Okay probably not, we're all fucked aren't we?

His own hand had began to tremble again at the mention of the demons, and his family... they were really gone.

Marcus sighed knowing that he will not make Seth understand what they did before and how they acted with the children of the gods. He understood Seth's point of view but they had their believes also. Relaxing his muscles Marcus turned his head to one side to see the boy behind Seth which seemed quite like Alex his nephew. But then again, they were related. But then again, that information was not for them to know. Not yet.

"Hello there ... You must be Jessamine" he said with a small smile, trying to turn the atmosphere into a not so tense one.

"His name is Jess" corrected Seth, moving aside trying to calm , remembering that the boy was in the same room with them. He kind of forgotten that Jess was behind him.

"Jess ... That suits you" added Marcus. "I'm sure you have a lot of questions and you had a bad start of what i was told. Would you like to rest first and discuss after?"

"To be perfectly honest, sir. I just want to get this all over with..."

Jess breathed in heavily, and exhaled shaking. But then stood up straighter and focused his gaze on Marcus, seeming a bit braver then. Now wasn't the time to freak out or cry in his room, this was happening and he needed to learn to face it.

Whether or not Seth would be there by his side or not was another matter.

"That would make us really happy but sadly this whole situation will take time and training which i'm sure Seth informed you about" started Marcus turning his ice gaze back at Seth which was rolling his eyes at the old man's comment. Whys is everyone speculating that i'm sort of a retarded on two legs wandering around just for fun and annoyance? Seth sighed.

"The training will start next week so that you can have time to rest and gain your needed energy. You will train separately from the rest of the Sentinels since your powers are lock and cannot use them. You will learn first base combat with Gabriel. Is our best in combat" he turned to his desk gathering some papers as he was talking.

Gabriel was a tall dark hair man who was like an ice block that couldn't be beat down. He was equal to Seth in combat and he two of them never got well. It was sort of a rival between them, always wanting to show who was the best from them both.

A knock on the door made all of them turning towards the entrance, where Gabriel was standing. "Did you call for me Head Master?" said Gabriel closing the door behind him approaching the other two. Seth tense when he saw the other and didn't lose him from his sight.

"Yes Gabriel. This is our special guest. His identity will be kept secret from the rest of the students for the moment. You know the rest of the details from the previous note that i sent you. You will be training him the basic in combat starting next week" started Marcus giving him some documents.

"Yes sir" he said very stiff than turned to Jess, ignoring Seth. "Nice meeting you. Looking forward to work with you" he took a small bow from his head as greeting.

"Ass kisser" Seth puffed and coughed at the same time mumbling.

23t0fhk.jpg

"Seth did mention that, but at the moment I don't really feel like listening or believing anything he has to tell me."

Jess huffed, being quite immature by taking some of his emotions out on the other. But in his defense it was Seth who had started most of this, even if it was inevitable Jess still associated most of this with the other male showing up in his life and turning it upside down.

Jess was in a bad mood, as clear by his unnecessarily shitty attitude towards both Marcus and Seth, -but mostly Seth-

That was until Gabriel stepped into the room and immediately the male found his cheeks growing hot and he turned his gaze away so it wouldn't seem like he was staring, but from the corner of his eye he was still checking him out.

He normally wasn't one to fall in love at first sight like this, but damn... He didn't know his knew instructor would be so attractive.

Jess only flushed more when the older man bowed at him, but he smiled and returned the gesture while giving Seth a stealthy kick in the shin to silence him from insulting Gabriel.

"It's nice to meet you too, sir."

He hummed softly, completely new attitude already.... Geez.

"It's nice to meet you too, sir."

Gabriel smiled as the other respond and had addressed him so politely. He had to admit that the fellow demi god had manners, unlike his friend next to him. He just smiled waiting for the next instructions from Marcus, ignoring Seth's remark.

After all that scene Seth felt a bigger hatred towards Gabriel. He looked at Jess still wondering in his head what the hell happened with his screaming's from 10 minutes ago outside. weren't you crying to stay and train you? Hugh .... Now you saw a new guy and go running in his arms

"Seems you guys don't need me here anymore so I'll be on my way" said Seth angry on himself for being fooled so easily by some tears from the other and really be moved. How could he think that the other would have the slightest consideration about him.

"Seth! No! Where are you going?"

Jess suddenly gasped as he turned and grabbed onto the other male's arm, forgetting all about Gabriel for the time being. Who knew that Jess could be so... flaky.

"You said you were going to try and stay!"

He whined, not letting go of the other as he moved to hug Seth. It seemed like the male saw him as something like a brother perhaps, but Gabriel was more like secret crush. Hell, he didn't even know the guy but from just looking at him he seemed so cool, maybe that's why he was attracted

Seth was surprised when Jess caught him by the hand. now you want me to stay? Hugh.

"I said i'll try but its obvious that they dont want me here since they out Gabriel in charge" he snored sending a killing look towards the other male.

"I believe that would not be wise. Seth has ... a bad reputation around here" started Marcus.

"Well that bad reputation is becaus of those stupid gods and stupid deal for which i am dowing the dirty jobs so that they dont durty they shiny hands" respond quickly Seth sighing afterwards.

Marcus sigh and Gabriel rolled his eyes. Sadly it was true. Seth was in the service of gods, more exactly in the service of Apollo.

A dim dresh air run around the room and a shiny light appeared. There was Apollo.

"Great. Talking about the rat" grumbled Seth.

"I heard that" said Apollo looking at his son and the rest of the people. "Till the rest are gathered Seth will stay and help with what is needed. Gabriel, i would like you to get a few santinels and try to find the rest of the demigods. Seth will guard my son" he settled everything out. Seth was shocked.

Jess was about ready to throw another one of his fits when told again that Seth wouldn't be staying here, that was until his father Apollo came to the rescue and arranged things just how Jess would have wanted it.

Now he couldn't even be mad at the God, to him he was like a hero now. The one who was letting Seth stay by his side. Too bad Gabriel had to go fetch the others... he was kind of looking forward to getting to train with the handsome guy.

Marcus couldnt argue with Apollo no matter how much he hated having Seth around. Seth was trouble but he had to comply to the gods demand. Seth on the other hand was thrilled to know that Gabriel was sent away and he could stay. He wss on one hand happy cause all Marcuss plans were ruined and that Gabriel was sent away but also that he could stay with Jess. wait a minute ... doesnt that means also a sort of a baby sitter? Damn! I've been played. Sighing he didnt coment and Apollo disappeared as quickly as before.

"Well, i think i'm going to find my room to stay. Lets go Jess" he saod dragging the boy after im.

"Behave Seth" shouted the head master but Seth already closed the door bejind him.

As they reached the yard he took a deep breath of air trying to relax his tense muscles. They went to the next building which was the dorms area. Reaching a long hall he stopped to a door turning to Jess. "This will be your room. Mine is this one" he pointed out to the one on the other wall parallel with Jess new room. "If you need something just knock. Now get some rest" he smiled gently ruffling the others hair pointing to the boys new room.

Jess grinned softly as he trotted off alongside Seth feeling at the top of the world again, he was just so happy that his friend got to stay here with him after all. But... sigh, if only the hot guy Gabriel could be here too then things would be perfect~

Once they stopped in front of his room his smirk faded off and he looked more serious again as he nodded at Seth before going into his room to get ready for bed. It would be tough preparing for the training so he'd better relax while he still can.

"Er, night. Seth."

Seth waited till the boy entered his room so that can get in his. He stripped and went straight to the bathroom. He needed a shower to relax a little after the whole journey he went through just to get the boy here. The fact that he was back here gave him so many emotional states that he just couldn't understand himself anymore. He was happy that he managed t o stay along side Jess but at the same time, this place was bringing him so many sad memories that it was hard on him.

But for once in his life he had to admit that sometimes, Apollo, was in handy. He was also happy that Gabriel was sent away to look for the others with other Sentinel members. That way he was away from school grounds and he could relax for the time being. But he couldn't get Jess changing attitude out of his head, when he saw Gabriel in the room.It was like he didn't even existed anymore. Why was that affecting him so much? He was getting frustrating so he stopped the shower and moved back in the room sitting on the edge of his bed.

Taking a few breaths he changed only in a pair of shorts jumping in his bed, loving the cold matrices under him. He had a great muscular body that he wasn't ashamed to show it. It was not one of those big triangle ones but good proportional everywhere. He closed his eyes and placed his arm over his face to try an get some sleep.

As Jess lay awake in his bed he couldn't sleep because he was too overwhelmed by what the future would bring he couldn't stop thinking about it. Thinking about his training, Gabriel, his dead parents, the monsters, and mostly of Seth.

He felt kind of bad now for the way he had been acting so difficult, probably making things only harder for Seth. It was selfish of him always to be thinking of himself and not seeming to care about how the other male felt.

He never did ask him once if it was okay with him that he wanted to stay here...

Seth just couldnt sleep. He was turning formnone side to the other. Even though the bed was sensationally comfortable his mind just had a will of its own. Why relax or go blank when it could turn on old memories and make Seth feel awfull.

Sighing he started to count ships in hope of getting his brain bored and finally to fall asleep but it was in vain.

• Saga locked this topic