Takumi-Kun 5

AriChan

same here!

Taki really totally stood out for me too although the first time I saw him was in TK3.

so you can just imagine how happy i was when i saw TK1 and him being there from the very beginning.

OMG! no wonder he's so stable! he had that strong presence about him.

my goodness Hana Chan...waaah! don't tempt me with the cloning. LOL

oh all the things that i would do for them and they would do for me would be immense. hahahahahah!! xD

Oh I believe it that yojichan & I bet if you're really have their cloning you don't want to go out again...

Cause you'll busy with all of them, like doing human exploration body.... leaf2

Which 1 do choose to do it 1st? :leaf5:

Yeah that's why I love Taki as Akaike, he can played his role same with the manga...

His bossy appearance, his listening face, his advice, his teasing & everything in Akaike-kun can be perfectly played by Taki...

If they make the TKS6 I hope they still use him as Akaike-kun....

Hope I can husband like him.....hehehe.(as if that really happen to me.....but that's just a dream, dream, dream...)

:leaf16:

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yojichan

• hama71

• DeepBlueSea_03

• robertita

Oh I believe it that yojichan & I bet if you're really have their cloning you don't want to go out again...

Cause you'll busy with all of them, like doing human exploration body.... leaf2

Which 1 do choose to do it 1st? :leaf5:

Yeah that's why I love Taki as Akaike, he can played his role same with the manga...

His bossy appearance, his listening face, his advice, his teasing & everything in Akaike-kun can be perfectly played by Taki...

If they make the TKS6 I hope they still use him as Akaike-kun....

Hope I can husband like him.....hehehe.(as if that really happen to me.....but that's just a dream, dream, dream...)

:leaf16:

LOL

quite the opposite Hana Chan! xD

i will be going out A LOT with them. we'll be all over the place. i will not hide them.

we will be hanging out a lot. they will inspire me with my writings and pretty much other things as well. hehe!

it will be a very positive relationship for us.

the thing is when if i do get a clone of them together...i want them to be together.

i won't be a third wheel.

i'm gonna be their MA-NE-JA!

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

i'll feed them chocolates.

i'll spoil them.

protect them.

promote them.

it's the 18th of january on DVD. :)

please check out our Takumi-kun fanclub.

there are links to videos and screen captures you might enjoy.

Anyway yojichan, if you really become their MA-NE-JA......

What movie do you think you want them played?

And don't give them chocolate too much yojichan, they can get diabetes later & can't play movies anymore.... :leaf5:

• Like 1

Anyway yojichan, if you really become their MA-NE-JA......

What movie do you think you want them played?

And don't give them chocolate too much yojichan, they can get diabetes later & can't play movies anymore.... :leaf5:

oh i'm already writing it. hehehe! :)

i will inform you once i publish it. it's gonna be a surprise. i'm very excited too.

oh the chocolates will be treats, that's not all they will eat.

i can cook so i will cook for them but if Taki will help me...that will be much better. woohoo!

FEED THE CLONES!! hahahahahha! xD

• Like 1

oh i'm already writing it. hehehe! :)

i will inform you once i publish it. it's gonna be a surprise. i'm very excited too.

oh the chocolates will be treats, that's not all they will eat.

i can cook so i will cook for them but if Taki will help me...that will be much better. woohoo!

FEED THE CLONES!! hahahahahha! xD

Can't wait to know then, what kind story is that? :p

Wuah I imagine it right now yoji-chan, how hot Taki when he uses an apron!!!!:leaf15:

But wait.... what if he "ONLY" uses an apron?!?!?! leaf2

*fainting right now* rabbit5

ahahhahah! i can't tell you yet 'cause it's a secret and i'm still working on it.

i hope you like it when it gets released. :)

Taki in an apron..

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

you are tempting me, Hana Chan..that is a very delicious thought right there.

ONLY an apron? :leaf2:

i dunno...i wanna eat the food he cooks too so i guess he needs to wear a super white underwear underneath the apron at least.

'cause if he only wears an apron, we might not stay in the kitchen too long. heheh! (if you know what i mean) rabbit16

and he has to wear socks. apron + tidy whity underwear + socks and his hair is still wet like he just got out of the shower because we know for a fact that a wet Taki is a hot Taki. rabbit1

and then he'll serve the food and then watch us taste the food while he looks at us all Akaike mode.

OMG!!!! that's sooooooooooooo awesome. rabbit4

ahahhahah! i can't tell you yet 'cause it's a secret and i'm still working on it.

i hope you like it when it gets released. :)

Taki in an apron..

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

you are tempting me, Hana Chan..that is a very delicious thought right there.

ONLY an apron? :leaf2:

i dunno...i wanna eat the food he cooks too so i guess he needs to wear a super white underwear underneath the apron at least.

'cause if he only wears an apron, we might not stay in the kitchen too long. heheh! (if you know what i mean) rabbit16

and he has to wear socks. apron + tidy whity underwear + socks and his hair is still wet like he just got out of the shower because we know for a fact that a wet Taki is a hot Taki. rabbit1

and then he'll serve the food and then watch us taste the food while he looks at us all Akaike mode.

OMG!!!! that's sooooooooooooo awesome. rabbit4

I know if most of author is really meanie sometimes, always make the readers curios to the death because of they want to read their story....rabbit12

Oh my gosh yojichan, you drive me crazyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!

*fainting twice because can't control the pervert mind*......rabbit5

That's made me think if we must to make a Cloning Machine soon, so we don't just imagine it yojichan & make our imagination comes true.....rabbit14

• Like 1

if you go to

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
u will be able to get a link to download the fifth serie:D make sure u thank the kind person who shared it:D

enjoy:D

• Like 5

Spoilers...

Okay onto my review...:hamtaro-005 (23):

I love the shots in this movie. The production quality stepped up in "Pure"(4th installment) and the quality stays the same in the 5th. This makes it a well filmed low budget boy love movie. I like how the director took the time to capture glimpses of nature, parts of the school, etc. I think that's really important to try to make your audience feel as if they are there. As if they are in the rain and feeling the dreariness of the angst. I love that. I was really feeling the shots of the characters from outside, as they look out of the window. I thought those scenes were very pretty. Then I noticed there were plenty of shots where there's no dialogue and the actors have to act out the emotions with their face. I was impressed especially with Hamao. Goodness, he grown so much as an actor. I think he's at his best here.

Acting like I said has improved. (I'm just gonna focus mainly on Dai-chan and Mao on this review)

So I'm going to talk about my favorite scenes.

Of course I loved the shots of both the characters silently contemplating taking in the scenery in the beginning.

I liked the greenhouse scene of Gii and Takumi's mini reunion. Thought it was cute.

The scene with Arata and Takumi in their dorms talking. Arata is getting all possessive of Shingyoji up in the convo. I feel the awkward tension hehe.

The scene where Takumi punks out at knocking on Gii's door. Then of course being a fangirl, Gi and Takumi's make out session before they make love. I loved that scene, not just be cause of the kissing(btw that was hot) but at how Gii looks at Takumi. You can really feel how the characters miss seeing each other. Dai-chan and Mao-kun portrayed their emotions really well.

Love scene, passionate, a little eratic...wish it was a little slower...but it goes with how they longed for each other. And oh snaps! Takumi tops for a few seconds...at least this boy love movie is trying to get the Uke more involved in sex. Cause I swear in every boy love manga I read, the uke dose nothing to pleasure his seme I swear. Seme's need love too. I liked, but not my favorite scene, actually I might sound weird, but the flash back rapey scene was my favorite...I'll explain later lol.

Okay the post-bed scene, I loved. Felt soooo natural. I'm so happy that these two are sooooo close in real life, because they really looked like lovers. I love the dialogue. I thought Hamoa's acting here was great. Daisuke's acting was great as well, but I'm impressed with Mao more, because I've been watching him since he was like 16 from Prince of tennis musicals till now...boy has he grown. His acting in the early days needed work, but he worked day by day to improve. In this movie he gets an A. I feel like a parent lol. I'm proud of this young man.^^

Angry Takumi scene! I enjoyed it. Again we see Hamao at his best. Dang. Yay we get to see a non shy soft spoken Takumi. This scene was sooo good. Wow. And I wanted to hug Gii so bad...T_T Even though it was heart breaking...it's one of my favorites. I felt the emotions.

Okay the rape/slash healing bed scene. I loved it because the first movie didn't get it right. I read the manga's first and I was disappointed in how the 1st movie portrayed how Gi and Takumi finally slept together. I was like "where's the scene where Gii gets all dominate and creepy?" lol I'm happy they did this over. I really felt the "predator" in Gii, even though he was trying to do a good deed lol. I felt his urgency and I also was convinced that Takumi was scared to death. Then at the part where Takumi finally relaxes and realizes he's making love to Gii not his perverted brother, I awwwwww'd so hard. The longing looks in each others eyes was so beautiful. Hamao gives you this expression of trust to Dai's character. Then he pulls him down towards him in an embrace. I swear this is my top favorite scene.

Can I note at the same time they are showing the flashback, they are showing Gii at the snooker tournament and Takumi at the train station hoping he would come anyway. I love when scenes overlap. You can feel the tension and...ok I'm going on too much...I just loved it.

Music: I love the background music. It fits!

Now I'm going to spaz out on how friggin GORGEOUS Daisuke(Gii) looked!:hamtaro-005 (8): He was smoking hot. Like I was blushing at all his close ups. Hamao I am jealous of your scenes with Dai-chan.

• Like 2

i hear there are some copyrights issues with the eng subbing version, Saga supposed to be doing it but she recently received some kind of threats saying that if she's gonna provide any subbed version of the film she's gonna have to face legal charges.This applies to her and her friend/subbing team. She also said that at the moment she's still working on the subtitle but she won't be releasing it until everything will be sorted.

This issue might be already settled but last time i've checked her page this message was posted by Saga explaining why the subbing was being delayed

• Like 1

hello konanzeal

please create an avatar for your profile before making another post in the forums.

this is very important or else your posts will be deleted.

thank you for your cooperation.

• 2 weeks later...

Probably some of you already saw this. Others might not know.

It's not complete yet. Only two parts were subbed.

The subber doesn't know english very well, so don't bitch at her, please.

The videos will probably be deleted soon. So watch or download and bookmark the channels to see when the next parts are uploaded.

Part 01:

Part 02:

• Like 5