Takumi-Kun 5

AriChan

looool yojichan and junnie chan!!! Do you want me to die laughing huh huh? :))))) I blame both of you for the so funny coversation and your unique imagination...lol!!

Btw, that's so great to hear some news about Takumi 5. :D. I'm waiting! I'm waiting!! Takumi 5 yahhaha.....leaf1

ahahaha....Juju chan....itz an honour to entertain u...lol

wuah...i dint realize our conversation is so weird...ahahahahaahah

i guess we r juz goin crazy....@__@

and dun die becoz of our weird thinkings...i'll blame myself for that...lol

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yojichan

• hama71

• DeepBlueSea_03

• robertita

. .this was the part i really looking forward to... :) :) :) :) :D

. .was it unforgivable to say, that the only reason i have loved this series, was because of this couple?? (especially Gii) (hope it wasn't :) )

(i really can't wait for this) ^^.

looool yojichan and junnie chan!!! Do you want me to die laughing huh huh? :))))) I blame both of you for the so funny coversation and your unique imagination...lol!!

Btw, that's so great to hear some news about Takumi 5. :D. I'm waiting! I'm waiting!! Takumi 5 yahhaha.....leaf1

hahahhahahha!!! no we don't want you to die laughing...we want you to live so you can keep on laughing. XD

sometimes June-chan and i are like manzai just like Baba-chan and Taiki.

but June-chan and I are unmei. ^^

this is what happens from loving Taiki and Baba-chan too much. We end up acting like them.

we're not even aware what's going on.

. .this was the part i really looking forward to... :) :) :) :) :D

. .was it unforgivable to say, that the only reason i have loved this series, was because of this couple?? (especially Gii) (hope it wasn't :) )

(i really can't wait for this) ^^.

I'm sure we're gonna enjoy this film, cloudy!

it's gonna get really exciting from here on since it's gonna be the last. awwww~~

• Like 1

hahahhahahha!!! no we don't want you to die laughing...we want you to live so you can keep on laughing. XD

sometimes June-chan and i are like manzai just like Baba-chan and Taiki.

but June-chan and I are unmei. ^^

this is what happens from loving Taiki and Baba-chan too much. We end up acting like them.

we're not even aware what's going on.

I'm sure we're gonna enjoy this film, cloudy!

it's gonna get really exciting from here on since it's gonna be the last. awwww~~

ahaha...that is so true...we didnt even aware of it...lol

manzai friends who adore manzai couple...i love how it sounds!!!!

and surely all of us are very~very excite bout this movie!!!

i cant wait ady!!!

I reaaaallllyyyy cant wait for the Fifth one xD even i havent watch the Fourth one, but im more curious with the 5th movie. Because takumi and Gii, they come back. Perfect couple ever, but i kinda dont understand, i mean the trailer, since its in japanese language, i cant speak japanese xD

I reaaaallllyyyy cant wait for the Fifth one xD even i havent watch the Fourth one, but im more curious with the 5th movie. Because takumi and Gii, they come back. Perfect couple ever, but i kinda dont understand, i mean the trailer, since its in japanese language, i cant speak japanese xD

If you look for it there are some english sub one out there... ^^

Main story line in trailer is Takumi and Gii has not been see each other for few months...

They meed in the grasshouse and Takumi's brother dead anniversty is coming up and Gii said he will go...

But, same day they have some game going on and Gii had to play in that...

Takumi feel betrayal from Gii... Gii tell Takumi he will make it to go with him on that day!

That is main line... I will not go any detail... don't want to spoile for the movie later... ^^

XD i seeeee, thank you very much Hama. and i'll try to find the english translation .GOOOOD , I realllly want to watch it T.T i hope it come sooner

XD i seeeee, thank you very much Hama. and i'll try to find the english translation .GOOOOD , I realllly want to watch it T.T i hope it come sooner

My guess it will be the end of this year also...

Pure DVD came out about 3~4 months after theater release...

So I think it will be same...

My guess it will be the end of this year also...

Pure DVD came out about 3~4 months after theater release...

So I think it will be same...

wow. so either we'll be able to finally enjoy it by the end of this year or early next year. YAY!! :D

I hope they won't let the fans wait too long. ♥

wow. so either we'll be able to finally enjoy it by the end of this year or early next year. YAY!! :D

I hope they won't let the fans wait too long. ♥

That is what I guess... But, who knows what will happen... --;;;

I just hope they will just get on and make DVD now...

But, same time I want them to take time and make more boune in the DVD too... ^^;;;

• 4 weeks later...

From viewing the trailer for the 5th Takumi-kun it should be awesome. Can't wait for it to come out. But then there is the wait until it is subbed. Of course watching it even before subs will be a priority so as to see what happens. Now it is just the long wait until it comes out.

From viewing the trailer for the 5th Takumi-kun it should be awesome. Can't wait for it to come out. But then there is the wait until it is subbed. Of course watching it even before subs will be a priority so as to see what happens. Now it is just the long wait until it comes out.

My guessing it will be near end of this year that DVD will come out...

So most likely we will see end of this year or early next year that with engsub... --;;;

Most of DVD from Takumi-kun took about 2~4 months after movie release in theater...

So... now is Aug... so early will be the some time in Nov...

That is still 3 months to go... --;;;

• Like 1

My guessing it will be near end of this year that DVD will come out...

So most likely we will see end of this year or early next year that with engsub... --;;;

Most of DVD from Takumi-kun took about 2~4 months after movie release in theater...

So... now is Aug... so early will be the some time in Nov...

That is still 3 months to go... --;;;

If it should make it out by November that would be wonderful. Though 3 months is a looong time to wait. So in the meantime rewatching 1, 2, 3 and 4 is something that I shall never tire of especially 2 and 3, 3 being my favourite so far.

If it should make it out by November that would be wonderful. Though 3 months is a looong time to wait. So in the meantime rewatching 1, 2, 3 and 4 is something that I shall never tire of especially 2 and 3, 3 being my favourite so far.

Well, some of us soon start to write relay story about Takumi-kun characters into family...

that will be some time to kill and have a fun...

And I just have too much think to do right now...

I don't know why I thought about doing that...

but, I think it will be fun to do it...

And if you could come to Takumi-kun FC... there are lot of thing to see...

Some you may already see, but, I did some(little more then some) of Takumi-kun 5th blog. post in translation...

If you join the Takumi-kun community there is post that help you to find the all the 10days posting I did...

and some other posting I did too... ^^

And if I can make it... I am thinking of posting the test they did on the blog too...

You could kill some time from that too... ^^;;;

• Like 1

Thank you hama71 for the invite. I shall most definitly pop in to see what it is all about. It sounds like there's alot to see and possibly get into while there. It would certainly help to pass the time away while waiting for Takumi-kun 5 to come out.

Thank you hama71 for the invite. I shall most definitly pop in to see what it is all about. It sounds like there's alot to see and possibly get into while there. It would certainly help to pass the time away while waiting for Takumi-kun 5 to come out.

You're welcome!! ^^

There are lot of thing I try to do before DVD to come out...

And they this this 10days series from the 2nd to 4th Takumi-kun movies...

Also, there are more to see...

I just hope that you like what is there... ^^

yay!!! it's like after 6 days ..?! o___o"

OMG OMG OMG !!! I CAN'T WAIT !!!

but i feel sad .. cuz this is the last movie =(

Are you in Japan?

In 6 days is theater release they still didn't say about when they will release DVD...

My guess is end of November... --;;;

We don't know this will be the last...

Just last of Mao-kun and Dai-chan as Takumi and Gii...

• 4 weeks later...
Darn it....

Why do I not live in Japan? I want to see the movie so bad. But alas only four more months until the DVD hopefully...

I just hoping for it... But, still they are not saying any thing about when releasing DVD yet... --;;;

thank you and i hope when the movie is release i can find the movie with english subtitles i cant wait :)

Well sometime it only take few day of there DVD release... Only problem is they still not saying when they will release the DVD yet... --

GOD I really wanna see that movie, I love them so damn much

We all are waitting... but as I saying they still don't give any date on the DVD release...

Dai-chan did said about DVD on opening night...

That just saying they will release the DVD... didn't say anything about the date... --;;;

So we still have to wait... I will try to update when they said they will release the DVD...

Just hope some who do the engsub fast after DVD release... ^^;;;