Takumi-Kun 5

AriChan

and thus i go further deep into the Baba-chan zone...*bites lip* he's so damn sexy. i wanna kiss his parents for producing such a person to this world.

@yojichan: OMG!!! hahahahaha~you're reallyyyyy~ xDDD^o^ (man! i have a stomachache right after see yojichan post just now~LMAO)

• Like 3

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yojichan

• hama71

• DeepBlueSea_03

• robertita

Ari, I laughed at that part too. HAHAHAHHAHA, he said it as if he REALLY REALLYYYYYYYYYYY KNOWS Misu's true colors... hehehe bedroom....kinky.... Huh WHere was I. kekekekeke

• Like 2

I can somehow understand why Misu is trying to help Gii.

At first, I thought why the hell is he helping Gii and covering for him so that the lovers could spend some 'quality time' and have sex? I mean, he hates Gii to the nth degree right?

1. Covering for that Monday night when Takumi spent the night in Gii's room;

2. Going out of the room so that Gii can apologize alone to Takumi about his playing the game on the day they are supposed to go to his brother's grave

3. Competing with Gii so that Gii can run right after the game has ended.

It boils down to the relationship that he also wanted to pursue. If Gii and Takumi could work it out, then he and Shing could do the same too. How stupid am I not to get the drift, after watching it for the 4th time? LOL :)

• Like 5

@jed: you made a brilliant analysis right there. wow! and i totally agree with you on all of it. i think Misu has been always like that and it did show during Pure when he was talking to the other couple separately at the cafeteria scene. when one listens to the words he said, he was actually more like referring to himself and Shingyouji the whole time. waaaiiii!!

and when Shingyouji ACTUALLY shows up at the cafeteria while he was talking with Izumi....he totally loses himself. gosh! can i just say how utterly in love i am with Misu? OMG!!! THIS IS WHY WRITERS LIKE ME EXIST! I LIVE FOR THAT KIND OF DRAMA! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!

• Like 3

Seems like the fifth installment of the Takumi-kun Series will be the last where Watanabe Daisuke and Hamao Kyosuke play the protagonists. They're said to have graduated from the series after the completion of the fifth movie... Huu, not sure how I should react. I respect their decision and am grateful for all the intimate scenes that they've done in all the previous movies, however, I'm also finding it a bit hard to imagine another pair with similar dynamic chemistry as Gii and Takumi... Anyway, I'm following this fifth movie in youtube, trying to comprehend all the dialogues with my limited knowledge of Chinese and Japanese. Hopefully a scanlation group would take up this movie as its project and present us the movie with English sub. :cuteonion41:

In our media library, there's the fifth movie with Eng sub. I've watched the whole movie yesterday, in youtube. There's a user whom uploaded the movie into several parts with Chinese and English subs. The only annoying thing was the watermark right in the middle of the video, but 'beggars can't be choosers' and it's better than none, right?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I want to say honestly i really respect their decicion i know that they're trapped as Gii and Takumi . They played the role well that everyone else can't imagine them if they don't go as Gii and Takumi . As an actor it has positive and negative things it means you're succesful to act the character but also earns TOO much appreciation that people think you can only do that role . Acting has no boundaries and they both want to go for more .

As a fan i deeply said . I LOVE YOUUU GUYSSSS please don't forget all love scens you have acted together *insertpervertface* haha

I want more Taiki and Baba ;D