• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yojichan

• hama71

• DeepBlueSea_03

• robertita

@yojichan, hahah sounds like you'd only watch that movie for this couple only. but of course, that isnt true. but still our Babaitou/Misuyouji ears and eyes are gonna dig even further into this couple. Tehehe.

tumblr_m32hznLlSx1r7fljj.gif

• Like 1

OMGOMGOMG. Okay. Finally I've watched it last night. I'm still shaken, seriously.

In the first place: Is my mind playing tricks on me or HAMAO gets cuter movie by movie???!!!

GOOOOSH. Gii and Takumi are too cute together. And the sex-love scene.....wooow..... really sweet. even if.... Gii seemed to be possessed by the sex-devil!!!!!! ahahahahah what's going on, man??! I know u can't control yourself when Hamao is all naked (ehm...who could xd???!!), but, really..... u wanna eat him alive??!!! you're totally outta control!!!

Anyhoo.... I know I should talk about Takumi & Gii considering the whole movie is dedicated to them, but, really.... lemme say.... WHY ARATA IS SO DAMN HOT IN THIS MOVIE???!!!

Once he appeared on my screen I had to bite my blanket to save me from screaming blue murder.

GOOOOOSH. I have the hots for Arata all-in-black. that black shirt..... that black cardigan.... that new so-damn-hot-almost-windblown hairstyle (demo, the backcombed one in Pure is unbeatable xD)... WHY ARE U SO DAMN HOT, ARATA? for emanating pheromones in that excessive way u eat something special or it's just a natural ability????!!!

Gossssh, it's so refreshing to watch this movie after all that high tension in Pure.

Shing seems to be more resolute and fierce... I loved him when he screamed "DAMN IT"!!!!! talking about Arata...ahahahahaha.....now that's what I like to see, yeeeeeeeeeeeah!!!!!!!

But let's linger on that chat between Shing and Takumi... I'm not sure I got it right... maybe because I got sidetracked from the voice in my head which kept shouting "OH MY GOD THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT MISU KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

That's what I got: Shing took Arata's comics because he wanted to ask him out (OMG!!! You're too cunning, my dear!!!!). DEMO! Even if "his roommate has finally gone" (WHY? so he gave you a clear run??'!!! you naughty boy !!!!) Arata screwed over him.... that's because he didn't go to Shing's room? but Takumi said that Misu came back late that night... and Shing said that it was because of him.... EHHHHH????

Okay, I'm really in a mess....

Woooow Arata now it's your turn to fix up someone's else broken hearts.... you're really soft-hearted, aren't you???

DON'T DENY IT!!!!!!! onion4

Gii, you might lose your job...

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH. OKay for now I'd better stop writing before I lose that bit of common sense I have left.....onion4:cuteonion50:

• Like 4

awesome post ShivaDrake! I share your excitement. I told you about it already- I've watched the movie like 4 times already and with the subtitle, it answered a lot of my questions. This is the best performances from both Hamao and Daisuke.

Yes, Hamao gets cuter and cuter and better and better in terms of acting. He relishes his role and it really shows his dedication to his work. He is the center of the movie and he delivered quite well. Ryuoma also steals a lot of the scenes with his good looks and sarcasm and apparent dislike for Gii, of course I was looking for some 'confrontation' between him and his laahhhvahhh Shing but I have to be satisfied with their work in Pure. This is purely Gii-Takumi.

The sex (love scenes) were done in good taste- very very good taste. I did not even find it erotic. I think it was very romantic, sweet and exciting. You can feel the emotional attachment between the two characters. I've watched many films about two young men falling in love but this is the best I've seen. They are both completely in character and they really have the right chemistry.

I am so looking forward to the next movie, and even though that remains to be seen. I might as well watch the series again and again.

The movie played last year, and I think the producers will be surprised to know that the fans are getting larger and larger by the day. They should consider making more.

• Like 4

Since it looks like I'm getting better, I will be taking some time off to watch the movie now that the English sub is available. I've already watched it in un-subbed and the few parts of it that got partially subbed which of course at the time were MisuShin scenes with Takumi.

I will save my further comments in order to fully appreciate it in its entirety.

@Sloan: Yeah, it does seem like I only watched the movie for the sake of BabaTaiki but of course that's not entirely true. Hehehe! The Takumi-kun series is a beautiful romantic story. Being DaiMao's last movie as TakuGii, they surely gave their best that they could. And the fifth movie is really all about them this time. I like how it bridged the timeline from Bibou no Detail. :)

Oh the kisses! yesss! the kisses. they surely have improved greatly from Bibou which makes me kinda wonder though...hmmmm....do you think Dai and Mao were taking notes while Baba-chan and Taiki did their kissing scenes in Pure? Because the evidence shows that Dai and Mao are much more engaged in the kiss than they ever did before.

Okay..okay will stop for now and watch the film. I'm sure there will still be more surprises in store for me. :)

• Like 3

@Yoji: you know how much I love MisuShin but..... I must confess that I enjoy this movie especially for ARATA.

Seriously, whenever he peeped out on the screen I came to the boil.

When he touched Gii's shoulder, well... I wished to be THAT SHOULDER.

Gii if I were you I'd never wash that shoulder, man.... GOOOOOOOOSH.

@J3d: yeah, they match perfectly together. That's why I find this movie so refreshing....their love story is so heartwarming, it's the kind of love that makes u sigh the whole time "oh my oh my oh my!".

What the heck, I must watch it again. And this time I MUST focus on TakuGii.

First time Baba took my mind off them. It's all Baba's fault. Even if he was not on the screen I could see him anyway. Takumi talks with Akaike= I see Baba

Takumi and Gii in bed= I see Baba

Teacher holding RinRin in his arms= I see Baba

I MUST BE SEEING THINGS!!!!!!!! BABA TAKE THE BLAME OF IT!!!!

Anyhoo guys..... watch it and then let me know!!

p.s- while Shing was talking with Takumi in the greenhouse he said something that really made me roll around on bed like crazy OMG..... guess what!!!! xD

• Like 3

omfgg omfoOMGG SHHH YOU GUISE. THE LINKS in the DL section or whatever ARENT working. waaaaaaaaaaeeee???

@Sloan: the fifth movie was not hardsubbed. The english subs were shared separately. I hope by now you have been able to watch it. if you have been able to DL the unsubbed version, the english sub should work well with it. although i must have to tell you that the epilogue scene no longer has sub but i think that particular scene was merely a reminiscing of the previous scene. so anyhoo...i hope you enjoy and we look forward to reading your thoughts on this film here. :)

now to my movie review...

just as i had hoped, yes, there are surprises in store for me. my impression of the film is that i feel like i am watching two stories happening at the same time. the one of TakuGii and MisuShin. as a fan of MisuShin, it can be quite a challenge because i know squealing and freaking out will not help me understand the movie better. i had to actually pause certain scenes and digest what has been said so that i do not get distracted by my personal fangurling.

Takumi-kun 5 clearly bridges the line from Bibou no Detail. Now that I am watching this, I now see that in Bibou, Gii really didn't handle the situation between him and Takumi. It was his fault and thus watching Takumi experience all that, I really felt his frustration. That scene where he yelled at Gii was beautiful and heartbreaking. But here in Takumi-kun 5, it's now Takumi's fault. All he had to do was really listen and believe in Gii after all they have been through together. I'm not saying that he had no right to feel hurt but if he only took the time to actually listen to what Gii had to say earlier, none of this mess would have happened. Gii is very devoted to him and a lot of Takumi's insecurities started sprouting again since memories of his brother began to cloud his mind. If only he could have listened to Gii and believed in him. I mean he already poured his heart out to Gii after they made love when he told everything about his relationship with his brother and how it all started.

I'm gonna have to take back what I said about DaiMao taking notes of BabaTaiki when it comes to the kissing department. I think DaiMao handled their love scenes the way they know how. It would be unfair to make such comparisons since judging from the kind of relationship they are portraying as TakuGii then it's really very different from MisuShin. Although I must say, Daisuke seem to have a torso fetish. *giggles* If this was not cinematic enough, Mao's torso would be littered with hickeys in real life.

I love how Akaike's role (though short) became all the more clear and meaningful. I love love the way he answers Takumi when he was asked if he ever fallen in love and he replies that it is not unusual for people their age to be. Wow. How this guy dodges the obvious is just so cool. I like the fact that he is completely aware of all the boy romance around him yet he maintains this aura of coolness, respect and safe distance. He will help but he will not interfere. It's like that and that's what I love about Akaike. It's also here I felt the level of friendship he shares with Gii.

It's refreshing to watch DaiMao tackle their roles and take it up a notch since Pure. They really did the best they could and I'm sure it has satisfied the fans all over. I felt it is their last. The mood of the entire film was pointing to that. And with much respect to their efforts, yes this is a beautiful final tribute to them being Gii and Takumi. When I first watched the trailer of the movie, I had serious doubts about it. A lot of it boarded on high cheesiness but I'm glad that after watching this film and understanding the dialogues this time that I see it in a different perspective now.

I can appreciate the difficulty of their situations. It's not easy for Gii to be in a relationship with someone who is still suffering from PTSD (posttraumatic stress disorder) but it is his devotion and patience that got through Takumi. I have to commend Takumi for slowly coming to terms of being in love with Gii and accepting that he needed to overcome his anxieties and become a person who is no longer haunted by bad memories.

All in all, it's a very lovely film to watch. I admit I do miss the giggly feelings I had from Bibou no Detail which for me was the ultimate TakuGii movie ever. I cried watching that film for them. But here in Takumi-kun 5, I did shed a tear not for them anymore but rather Takumi's past struck a cord with me on a very personal level.

I didn't shed a tear for TakuGii anymore because I already appreciate their love for each other and there is no more question or doubts that they will end up badly. I don't feel scared for them anymore as I did in Bibou no Detail. Gosh, how I freaked out back then. I was soooooooooooooooo affected.

Aaaah! It feels good I am able to concentrate and organize my thoughts. I had to write all this immediately after watching the film because I'm not sure if I will have another chance to do this or if I delay further I might forget a lot of what I was feeling and thinking.

As for Misu and Shingyouji, yes it really did feel like I was watching two stories at the same time despite the fact that this movie did not focus on them at all. But I got to discover much further and even deeper into their psyche. The nature of their relationship and what exactly Misu gets from all this. I am actually surprised because I also found out something about Shingyouji. The entire conversation he had with Takumi in the greenhouse and in the bedroom revealed so many things as coded as they seem. Then the entire conversation between Takumi and Misu in the room, hah! If one were to really listen between the lines of what those two were talking about, you'll surely be in for so much revelations than you intended to perceive.

Baba-chan and Taiki have once again made me fall in love. I have learned so much about them as MisuShin from this movie adding to what I already discovered from watching Pure. It's so amazing watching them do their scenes despite not having to be actually "together". How they manage to radiate that level of excitement for the audience is sheer brilliance on their parts as actors. I feel so inspired watching this two do what they do. It's addictive.

Oh Misu, you sexy hot devil you! And Shingyouji...hahahahahhaha!!! Gosh, and all this time I thought I knew you...now I see why you and Misu are meant to be together. It's so clear as day! WOW!

OMG!! CAN I SQUEAL NOW????? KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! OMG!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!! I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!! *dances* I'm sorry, but watching Baba-chan makes me wanna lift my shirt up. hahahahahhahahahah!!! I'M SO CRAZY!!!

I have a question for the fans, who wore the white pants better, Daisuke or Baba-chan? *giggles*

• Like 8

@yojichan after reading your good review.. *2 thumbs*

Nothing else I have to say... absolutely agree with you :D

• Like 2

@yojichan

Oh.. it´s a difficult question....

They both look damn sexy in white pants rabbit16

I think, i choose Daisuke... because i´m as crazy about him as you are for Baba... leaf2

• Like 1

@yojichan OMFG Those frickin' long legs of BABA-CHAN, ID SAY DAMNIT BABA-CHan, -pauses movie- Definitely DAT ASS. OMfggggggggggggggggggg -faints- BABA BABA Okay Wait, I absolutely loved his devilish ways. That, that CLEVER MAN but so sweet of him to do favors. OMG, I loved the one part where he lifted his fingers and broke out that sexy, HOT SMEXY grin. GAHHHHHHHHHHHH.... The ending was so SWEEET I cried like a baby!!!!!!!! In a good way of course. Oh my,

This movie was SHORT.

tumblr_lw4r3vOlca1r3myx9.gif

OMFg they really should make 6th with the focus on them. GAHHHH too bad that'd never happen. I'm going back to watch Pure, I MISS BABA and his pet SO MUCH ALREADYYYYYYYYYYYyy.

• Like 2

@Sloan: YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS BABA FEVEEEEEEEEEEER!!!!!!!

D7CBX.jpg

As I told u before YES. that shot is too damn sexy. that smirk is too damn sexy. that look is too damn sexy. those fingers are too damn sexy OMG OKAY THAT'S ENOUGH, CONTAIN YOURSELF, ARRRRGH!!! *goes bananas*

@Yoji: even if my answer is as clear as day I fling my arms in the air and squeal:

BABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

VZKhd.png

AND YES, MISU, YOU WERE JUST READING THE COMIC THAT SHING STOLE FROM YOU FOR ASKING U OUT EEEEEEEKkkkkkk!!!!

• Like 4

I have a question for the fans, who wore the white pants better, Daisuke or Baba-chan?

I never thought before that a man looks hot in white. But because these too now I think that the best colour for a guy to be hot is white.

• Like 3

Men who wear white pants can love pure....

LOL

On the question of who wear it better... hmmmm... Baba for me. It suits him, he has long legs, and sexy thighs. :)

He has this androgynous quality about him, he's not effeminate (mind you), he exudes a certain sexuality that is both mild and 'wild' without actually being notorious, just naughty. I guess, it's a thin line... hahahaha

Daisuke looks better in more rugged clothes, maybe naked. LOL

• Like 3

I never thought before that a man to look hot in white. But because these too now I think that the best colour for a guy to be hot is white.

eheheh yes it's not so simple for a man to look sexy wearing white pants.

here in my city (especially in summer) I happen to see some guys wearing super tight-fitting white pants and GOOOOSH they let u think: PLEASE, MAN, LEAVE SOMETHING TO MY IMAGINATION, OKAY xD???!!

Daisuke looks better in more rugged clothes, maybe naked. LOL

AHAHAHAH XD

so....GII'S BEST OUTFIT IS:

tumblr_m37ecuvyrJ1qdub8ao1_500.jpg

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 4

@yojichan after reading your good review.. *2 thumbs*

Nothing else I have to say... absolutely agree with you :D

awww~~ thank you so much, my sweet. i'm very happy that you liked that. i aimed to appreciate the movie in its full entirety and i surely hope i didn't leave anything out in my review. i had to put my squealing to the side and just concentrate. it's a lovely movie experience indeed.

@ShivaDrake: why did i even ask? hahahahhahahahahha!!! of course it's Baba-chan for you. heheheh! and it looks like the rest seem to be leaning towards Baba-chan as well. i can see why because his royal long-leggedness really makes them look so farkin smexy. it's like two sticks of butter. if you were to sit beside him, you'd be tempted to run your hand over those thighs. in my case, i will have to plaster myself onto those legs. LOL

@jed: oooooooooooooh! very awesome comparison. yes, yes, and YES i do agree that Daisuke looks great rugged but the guy's gorgeous with or without clothes really. naked wise, yes Daisuke really has the edge. but i admit that it was hard not to miss that shapely butt closeup when he was kissing Mao on the bed. it was all i could see. LOL

Baba-chan really does have an androgynous quality to him and Daisuke is leaning more on a stronger masculine appeal. Each one has their own brand of sexiness to them which makes them quite formidable in their roles as the dominant one in their relationship portrayals in the movie.

and thank you ShivaDrake for that sexy photo evidence of Daisuke. heheh! i also noticed that Daisuke's wrist and arm seem to be very vascularized compared to Baba-chan's.

and is it just me or does Daisuke switches from fatherly to brotherly to lover when he embraces Mao? they're not always consistently lover-ish well except of course when he's "attacking" Mao's torso, hehe!

i'm actually trying to hold myself back from going all totally all out with my thoughts about BabaTaiki. it's uhm....oh gosh...how can i ever talk about them without losing my mind first? i have Baba-chan's smirking face and Taiki's mysterious glances swimming in my head right now. OH GOSH! THOSE TWO ARE MAKING ME LOSE MY MIND!!! GYAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

No way..there's just absolutely no way..they CANNOT make a sixth movie. please, oh please, please, please...there has got to be a sixth movie. OMG! all those scenarios...i mean....that's just too much for a BabaTaiki/MisuShin fan to handle and absorb. i mean...my heart is beating a mile a second for these two. my brain is gonna fry when i go to to the zone.

Misu is a freakin' genius. That guy is EVIL, EVIL, EVIL! and you Shingyouji, you're no different. oh gosh, you two! the things you do.

oh yeah...*nod-nod* you're both good. VERY GOOD. BRAVO!!! very sneaky. love it! OMG!!! I LOVE IT!!!

OMFG

I TOTALLY SAW THAT BEFORE U GUYS DID. Muahahahaha Daisuke is definitely awesome sauce hmmm. His cool, collected attitude yet so s os sososososoos omFG SENSITIVE> whoaaaa cries a lot. That big man. But seriously. I really dont find Mao all that great. Sure he's cute, but not hot, beautiful, or sexy. Idk I feel like a pedobear when I see him. GAH BUT DAMN Daisuke is indeed a handsome man and I love his real life personality. BUT BABABABABABABBABAA OWNS ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

• Like 4

I feel like a pedobear when I see him. GAH BUT DAMN Daisuke is indeed a handsome man and I love his real life personality. BUT BABABABABABABBABAA OWNS ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL .

OMG!! Sloan, i could NOT stop laughing as i was reading your post. you just went all Baba OWNS ALL!!! AHAHAHAHAHAH!!! Hands down, you are totally in the zone, my friend. xD Gosh, we're all going crazy here over Baba-chan. it's not easy to type right now 'cause my lips keep shaking and i am spazzing so much. ohmigosh...

you know about the whole pedobear thing with Mao? Can i just say you totally are spot on with that description because i feel exactly the same way. i look at Mao and i'm like committing a sin just looking at him. he's so sweet, sensual and precious, you know. i feel like i don't wanna hurt him so i try to leave him alone or better yet happy that Daisuke is doing a fine job at keeping him safe. oh gosh..what the heck am I saying? LOL

and thus i go further deep into the Baba-chan zone...*bites lip* he's so damn sexy. i wanna kiss his parents for producing such a person to this world.

i can't forget what he said in the movie to Takumi after collecting his second favor.

"And here I was hoping to interrupt you at the CLIMAX!"

Misu, you EVIL EVIL MAN! I LOVE YOU!!! HAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!

• Like 5

and thus i go further deep into the Baba-chan zone...*bites lip* he's so damn sexy. i wanna kiss his parents for producing such a person to this world.

hear! hear! :)

• Like 4

and is it just me or does Daisuke switches from fatherly to brotherly to lover when he embraces Mao? they're not always consistently lover-ish well except of course when he's "attacking" Mao's torso, hehe!

It's not only your impression, yojichan. I have this feeling first in Pure but after I watch Ano, Hareta Aozora it became more clear. Gii always looked after Takumi, even before they became lovers. Gii even waited one year before he confessed his love for Takumi.

• Like 4

I so look forward to ANYTHING posted on this thread.

ANYTHING?????!! Jed, are you SURE XD????

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!! I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!! *dances* I'm sorry, but watching Baba-chan makes me wanna lift my shirt up. hahahahahhahahahah!!! I'M SO CRAZY!!!

@Yoji: OMG AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

SUPERBABA POWER!!!!!!! If u happen to be struck by Baba's laser eyes you'll be fated to lift your shirt up TILL DEATH!!!

tumblr_m26btwPLUU1qdmawoo2_250.gifOH BABA YOU DEADLY WEAPON ARRRRGH!!!!!!

@Sloan: oh well, HAMAO is frikin cute, and damn sexy as UKE.

But my hormones go bonkers especially over SEME-appeal so I see Hamao as a little brother or something like that.

and about Dai.... OHGOD I'm discovering his craziness right now he's freakin funny OH GOD I LOVE U DAI!

and yes, you are such a hottie, but I see u just as a friend. So if I happen to meet you for some UNKNOWN REASONS I'll say:" HEY DAI, what's up? Let's have a coffee... but first..... WHERE HAVE U BOUGHT THAT DOPE BANANA PHONE????!! (for more info about GII'S BANANA PHONE visit Hottest Asian Guys XD)

Demo.... if I happen to meet Baba.... OHOHOHOHOHO I'm quite sure I'll #?#!#?#!!!!! and then ?!@@#] and finally @#/&%$£""£$%&/()=)(/@# okay Baba that's anough (FOR NOW).

WHY ARE YOU DASHING OFF BABAAAA NUUUUOOOOOOOOOO BABAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Okay my brain right now is really really hyper. OMG.

Guys... let me share one of the best moment of TK5 IMAO:

7gyRB.png

OMG I had to pause the movie and read those words over and over and I was really ROFLMAO WAWHAHWHAHHHH SHING YOU ARE FREAKIN HILARIOUS OMG I WANNA SQUEEZE YOUUUUUU YES YES YES! MISU WANTS ONLY ANIMALS THAT WALK ON 2 FEET AND YES IT MEANS THAT HE WANTS ONLY YOUUUUUUUU ONLY ONLY ONLY YOUUUU AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH SHING I LOVE YOUUUUU!!!!!

*bye bye brain*

• Like 6