Book Challenge

auser

Hello dear administration,

There is this fantastic Yaoi Manga Reading Challenge going on (the only reason I'm not participating is because I have read way too many manga last year, and I'm taking some time off), and I was wondering if you considered ever doing a similar thing but for BL novels instead. I know a lot of people on this forum read a lot of MM romance (I know I do!) & it would be such a great motivation to broaden our reading horizons a little bit.:)

But yep, it's just a thought & I know it's probably complicated to make two reading challenges at once.;)

Anyway, thank you for all the awesome things you do for this forum!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Key

• voide

• fan_yaoi

• auser

Top Posters In This Topic

seconded. sounds like great & fun. it could be like a bingo challenge or something yeah? hope YO staff could consider the suggestion some day.

Oh, great idea. Maybe 6-month yaoi manga reading challenge and 6-month BL novels reading challenge? :)

So everyone can participate at both since doing them at the same time would be imposible for time reasons! :D

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

We have actually thought from the beginning to create a novels challenge as well, but then we decided to try with manga first, since we didn't know if members would be interested in this kind of challenge.

However, since the manga reading challenge is successful and seeing members are interested in a novels challenge as well, we decided to expand our reading challenge, which now has 2 sections -manga and novels-. Also, in order to have no disadvantage for anyone, since the manga challenge started earlier, everyone who completes either challenge (or both), gets rewarded - you have time till the end of the year. Read more about the prizes here:

Special thanks to

who came up with the idea, organized this event and manages it! {3

HOLY YES

thanks

!! :D

(but howdy. how can i do both [cries]. i think i'll stick w manga challenge this year ah)

Yeah i noticed earlier :D thats really cool :D wow awsome work to ad Another challange :D

Hope lots of novel-reading people will have lots of fun aswell^^

@

You can do one, or you can do both, in turn (finish one and if it's still time, do the other too) till the end of the year for more points and 'The Reader' rank (: It's all up to you (:

as lame as it sounds, i actually in a track to 'try' get VIP rank & that rewards (points) kinda tempting lol haha i know there's a fast way. but that option is impossible for me atm. i sound like i've nothing else to do. but honestly YO helps me overcome some issues i'm facing right now. it's not much but it helps. so thanks to you guys for organizing this stuff! i really enjoyed them. & i'll see if i can do these, i'm a slow reader yo :D

YES! Thank you

! & thank you
for suggesting this! yoyo5

thank you so so so so so so so many much

&
!!! have I told you before how AWESOME you are?

Although, even if you haven't done the challenge, you would still be awesome, I'm not THAT shallow..

anyway, I could NOT believe it & could NOT be more excited!!!! I'm so so so so happy right now...^^

And then, after seeing the number (50! xD), could NOT be more determined to complete this one!:D:D It's a pride thing now, I will handle it xD

Also, thank you so much for changing the rules of winning/participating! It takes some pressure off of all the competitive & ambitious ones. like me!;)

Also, thank you so much

for asking for this challenge & support:D