Fairy tales (seme, seke, uke)

Rumpleteaser

So all of my messages have vanished due to the purging that YO did, so if we were messaging already sorry for the repeat haha. If Golden Arrow is still open that sounded interesting, or if there are any other fairy tale ideas you were considering I'd be open to hearing them.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rumpleteaser

• virtualoo

• confidant_v

• StainedCrimson

So all of my messages have vanished due to the purging that YO did, so if we were messaging already sorry for the repeat haha. If Golden Arrow is still open that sounded interesting, or if there are any other fairy tale ideas you were considering I'd be open to hearing them.

Yeah. All everyone's messages were wiped in accordance with new European laws. I freaked out when I came back to an empty inbox.

I have a golden arrow already, though I have yet to get in contact with the person since coming back from hiatus. Is there anything else you'd like to roleplay?

EDIT: I've also started the boulder witch one a while ago but the other person seems to have disappeared. That one's open or we can start something new. I'm not quite in the mood for fairy tales at the moment.