[Quiz] how did you die in a past life

sarah3161

1st result:

This is your first life!

Yeah, this is your first life so you haven't died yet! :) You're a pretty cool person and don't worry a lot. Nice!

2nd result:

You died from Betrayal.

Most likely, you trusted someone with a secret or something and they went and told the enemy. Nice. From your past life....you gained now in your current life the quality of an untrusting nature. You are very weary of who you give out your secrets to.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sarah3161

• goki

• wolfiechan

• vanesinger

My result for the first

You died sacrificing your life for someone in need.

You're extremely generous for a normal person, you're sensible, and you aren't afraid to stand up for someone you love.

:Red_fox:

My result for the second

Shocker! This is your First Life. You really haven't had a past life. This is your current life so make the most of it. Enjoy!

• Like 1

I got O_o ...

This is your first life!

Yeah, this is your first life so you haven't died yet! :) You're a pretty cool person and don't worry a lot. Nice!

And

Shocker! This is your First Life.

You really haven't had a past life. This is your current life so make the most of it. Enjoy!

OK... :D

• Like 1

My result:

You died sacrificing your life for someone in need. You're extremely generous for a normal person, you're sensible, and you aren't afraid to stand up for someone you love.

My 2nd result:

You died from Betrayal.

Most likely, you trusted someone with a secret or something and they went and told the enemy. Nice. From your past life....you gained now in your current life the quality of an untrusting nature. You are very weary of who you give out your secrets to.

So, I died from betrayal, sacrificing myself for someone :D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

First result

You're extremely generous for a normal person, you're sensible, and you aren't afraid to stand up for someone you love.

2nd result

The one you trust your secrets to, you trust your freedom....

• Like 1

I already know because my best friend is psyhic ... lol... she says in my last life I was killed in a fire.

But the quizzes say....

1. This is your first life

2. You died from betrayal

• Like 1

Ahahah !! It's kinda interesting...

First :

Second :

You died in a Terrible Accident.

May this accident be purposeful or accidental, you did die from it. You might have been a hostage, maybe a victim of terrorism? Or maybe even the one who started all the commotion in the first place? From your past life, you gained the experiance of trusting and untrusting. You have a good judge of character and can predict people's next move pretty well.

• Like 1

First :

This is your first life!

Yeah, this is your first life so you haven't died yet! :)

Second :

You died by Water

maybe i need to learn how to swim :))

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

First result:

Second result:

You died from Betrayal.

1241578268_3718_full.jpeg

awww i find the second one sad...

• Like 1

First result:

Shocker! This is your First Life.

1241649683_6441_full.jpeg

You really haven't had a past life. This is your current life so make the most of it. Enjoy!

Second result:

This is your first life!

---tsk,, and I thought I would have a past life.. :x

• Like 1

Guest FujoshiFTW

Oh gosh! Fate makes us meet! I got the exact same thing as you! I actually thought I'd die of suicide for the first quiz since I have had negative thoughts when I get stressed, etc. Betrayal sounds like a decent one though. I really don't trust anyone XD

Oh gosh! Fate makes us meet! I got the exact same thing as you! I actually thought I'd die of suicide for the first quiz since I have had negative thoughts when I get stressed, etc. Betrayal sounds like a decent one though. I really don't trust anyone XD

haha.. I also thought I would die of betrayal or something..

hmmmm... never thought that I would get that result..

but it's really weird and at the same time cool that we have the same results!!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

1st

This is your first life!

2nd

You died from Betrayal.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

1st

This is your first life!

2nd

You died from Betrayal. Most likely, you trusted someone with a secret or something and they went and told the enemy. Nice. From your past life....you gained now in your current life the quality of an untrusting nature. You are very weary of who you give out your secrets to.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

intersting ^^

I got for the first one :

"This is your first life!

Yeah, this is your first life so you haven't died yet! :) You're a pretty cool person and don't worry a lot. Nice!"

and in the second one :

"You were probably on a boat when you died. There was a storm or the boat just started sinking and it was cold. You drowned or died at sea or in the water. From your past life, you gained in your current life weariness of water and large bodies of liquid. You won't venture too close to it or too far in. However, by dying in the water, you gained an ability to know how to swim or at least doggie paddle pretty well."

Ohoho no~ I don't wanna drown O,O

• Like 1

First one:

This is your first life!

Second one:

You died by Water.

1241578438_2444_full.jpeg

You were probably on a boat when you died. There was a storm or the boat just started sinking and it was cold. You drowned or died at sea or in the water. From your past life, you gained in your current life weariness of water and large bodies of liquid. You won't venture too close to it or too far in. However, by dying in the water, you gained an ability to know how to swim or at least doggie paddle pretty well.

well... i don't know about the second because i just love water!! well... i guess i just enjoyed my sea death! xD

Gosh i was dark just now... :p

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've get these:

1 Suicide

You're pretty depressed and sometimes feel guilty too much and like the world is falling on you. :(

2 Most likely, you trusted someone with a secret or something and they went and told the enemy. Nice. From your past life....you gained now in your current life the quality of an untrusting nature. You are very weary of who you give out your secrets to.

It suits me well;) In reality I'm constantly thinking about the suicide. When something don't work out. I'm stupid for that but... maybe I'll die this way in this life too

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

First:

Second:

You died from Betrayal.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

first one:

This is your first life!

and the second one:

May this accident be purposeful or accidental, you did die from it. You might have been a hostage, maybe a victim of terrorism? Or maybe even the one who started all the commotion in the first place? From your past life, you gained the experiance of trusting and untrusting. You have a good judge of character and can predict people's next move pretty well.

• Like 1

First

This is your first life!

Second

You died from Betrayal.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

First test:

Second test:

You died from Betrayal.

This is your first life!

You were probably on a boat when you died. There was a storm or the boat just started sinking and it was cold. You drowned or died at sea or in the water. From your past life, you gained in your current life weariness of water and large bodies of liquid. You won't venture too close to it or too far in. However, by dying in the water, you gained an ability to know how to swim or at least doggie paddle pretty well.

This is your first life!

You died by water

First:

This is your first life!

Second: I love this one LOL here

You died from Betrayal.