[Quiz] how did you die in a past life

sarah3161

there is 2 test for this , my brother told me about it , i found it interesting:hamtaro-005 (6):

the first test

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

i got:D

This is your first life!

Yeah, this is your first life so you haven't died yet! :) You're a pretty cool person and don't worry a lot. Nice!

the second test

i got:D

You died from Betrayal.

Most likely, you trusted someone with a secret or something and they went and told the enemy. Nice. From your past life....you gained now in your current life the quality of an untrusting nature. You are very weary of who you give out your secrets to

Have fun:hamtaro-005 (23):

• Like 11

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sarah3161

• goki

• wolfiechan

• Helya

. .i got also the same answer from the first quiz

. .and same with the second one, LOL XD

. .there's alot of related quest, anyway :)

• Like 1

My result to the first quiz:

You died sacrificing your life for someone in need.

My results to the 2nd one:

You died in a Terrible Accident.

Hmm... the both results sound sinister . But maybe still the first one sounded better....:cuteonion45:

• Like 1

My result to the first quiz:

My results to the 2nd one:

Hmm... the both results sound sinister . But maybe still the first one sounded better....:cuteonion45:

some life you got :D

• Like 2

My first test result:

You died by Water.

1241578438_2444_full.jpeg You were probably on a boat when you died. There was a storm or the boat just started sinking and it was cold. You drowned or died at sea or in the water. From your past life, you gained in your current life weariness of water and large bodies of liquid. You won't venture too close to it or too far in. However, by dying in the water, you gained an ability to know how to swim or at least doggie paddle pretty well.

My second test result:

This is your first life!

Yeah, this is your first life so you haven't died yet! :) You're a pretty cool person and don't worry a lot. Nice!

• Like 2

my first test result

Suicide

You're pretty depressed and sometimes feel guilty too much and like the world is falling on you. :(

second test result

Most likely, you trusted someone with a secret or something and they went and told the enemy. Nice. From your past life....you gained now in your current life the quality of an untrusting nature. You are very weary of who you give out your secrets to.

thanks for the game :)

but my result are a bit weird :msn_red_fox 14

• Like 2

Heheheh! Interesting!

Testing the waterssss....

Oh! But I already survived this one when I was 14..I mean literally! But I totally agree with what I have gained here.

You probably died in some sort of fire whether it be accidental or on purpose. Either you lived through the fire, or you died in it. If you lived through the fire, you later died from smoke intake. From your past life to your current life, you gained not fear of fire, but passion. You are entranced easily by flames. Do you like fireworks? The heat and explosives? That's why. From dying in a fire, your personality now in your current life is outgoing and passionate. You fight for everything and keep fighting till you're put out.

• Like 1

First Result

This is your first life!

Second Result

Betrayal

1241578268_3718_full.jpeg

Most likely, you trusted someone with a secret or something and they went and told the enemy. Nice. From your past life....you gained now in your current life the quality of an untrusting nature. You are very weary of who you give out your secrets to.

Thanks for the game :D

• Like 2

my first test result

Suicide

You're pretty depressed and sometimes feel guilty too much and like the world is falling on you. :(

second test result

thanks for the game :)

but my result are a bit weird :msn_red_fox 14

i am more shocked by your first result O_O dont let yourself get depressed :D

Heheheh! Interesting!

Testing the waterssss....

Oh! But I already survived this one when I was 14..I mean literally! But I totally agree with what I have gained here.

You probably died in some sort of fire whether it be accidental or on purpose. Either you lived through the fire, or you died in it. If you lived through the fire, you later died from smoke intake. From your past life to your current life, you gained not fear of fire, but passion. You are entranced easily by flames. Do you like fireworks? The heat and explosives? That's why. From dying in a fire, your personality now in your current life is outgoing and passionate. You fight for everything and keep fighting till you're put out.

you mean you have survived from fire before ?? O_O thank GOD

i have a friend her house was on fire because some electricity problems ,her mother and her baby sister jumped from the second

floor , nothing happened to them but it's freaky i really dont wanna lose my stuff (even yaoi) >_

Pretty interesting tests :)

You're extremely generous for a normal person, you're sensible, and you aren't afraid to stand up for someone you love.

You died by Water.

1241578438_2444_full.jpg

You were probably on a boat when you died. There was a storm or the boat just started sinking and it was cold. You drowned or died at sea or in the water. From your past life, you gained in your current life weariness of water and large bodies of liquid. You won't venture too close to it or too far in. However, by dying in the water, you gained an ability to know how to swim or at least doggie paddle pretty well.

I'm not really afraid of water. I just don't like fish and my worst nightmare is that I'm flying, I fall into the sea and I'm being eaten by a whale. Pretty messed up. :hamtaro-005 (5):

• Like 1

This is what I got...

This is your first life!

The second test:

You died from Betrayal.

Most likely, you trusted someone with a secret or something and they went and told the enemy. Nice. From your past life....you gained now in your current life the quality of an untrusting nature. You are very weary of who you give out your secrets to

• Like 1

This was my first result

This is your first life!

but it's wrong because I remember my last two lives.

• Like 2

This was my first result

This is your first life!

but it's wrong because I remember my last two lives.

wat do u remember master -_-"

• Like 1

my first results:

This is your first life!

my second results:

Shocker! This is your First Life

1241649683_6441_full.jpeg

you really haven't had a past life. This is your current life so make the most of it. Enjoy!

pure_pic07.jpg

• Like 1

My first answer..

I don't like it at all...

> -

The second one..

I love this one...

LOL~~

• Like 1

Guest alexander

first quiz:This is your first life!

second: Shocker! This is your First Life.

You really haven't had a past life. This is your current life so make the most of it. Enjoy!

hah its my first life in both

first result :

You died because of a criminal. Not sure how, might've been killed, robbed, etc. Now you are more cautious and try to be safe and keep everything in place.

second result:

You died from Betrayal.

• Like 1

My first result -

This is your first life!

My second result -

You died from Betrayal.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

my first result:

Suicide

my second result:

• Like 1

my first result

This is your first life!

my 2nd result

May this accident be purposeful or accidental, you did die from it. You might have been a hostage, maybe a victim of terrorism? Or maybe even the one who started all the commotion in the first place? From your past life, you gained the experiance of trusting and untrusting. You have a good judge of character and can predict people's next move pretty well.

• Like 1

This is your first life!

You died from Betrayal.

• Like 1