Why to many Girl like Yaoi ?

현애

I don't know if someone had already answered this. The cause was probably us being curious in other stuffs--such as Yaoi. Searching for something new..like boys likes Yuri while girls like Yaoi.

• Like 2

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lotusflower

• sarah3161

• gaga

• smi_WonKyuest

I don't know for the other. But I'm a woman too.

I think 1. The picture that really much incentive.

2. The story is different from the normal manga.

3. They love much have to be more understanding from the normal love.

4. Seme and Uke care each other so much.

5. It seem like they can't lost their lover.

ETC.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with Nezumidoll as well! But aside from the selfish need, i do feel that perfect men are meant to be with each other! It just makes the soul happy to see happy couples like that! While reading mangas, at least that's what goes on in my head! :D

• Like 2

heehee ok well, you see my uke and seme....i just cant stop loving them!!! :hamtaro-005 (8):

tumblr_m4bi0gCA9r1rs12ooo1_500.jpg

i mean, where wud i be, if it weren't for their love? True or not, but their 'supposed' love and general yaoi is, pretty much what i believe in, you know? :)

• Like 1

Not to be stereotypical or anything, but personally I like yaoi because:

-In a lot of straight anime relationships, the girl is a)naive b)stupid c)hopelessly in love d)'Oh I'm so weak' type.

-Instead of 1 hot guy, you get 2. And you don't have to deal with some chick's boobs bouncing around.

For the record, I'm not much of a yuri fan though xD And even when it comes to Yaoi, I'm pretty picky xD

• Like 1

Well... I am 11 years old when I started addicted in yaoi! it's because my sister watch Junjou Romantica and I was very curios about it so I watch. At first I feel awkward but in the end, when I always watch Junjou I started liking yaoi ! *(^_0).Well ... "why do many girls liking yaoi" c'z for me it's an escape from all the bul**** sh** in life or it is just about the yaoi of how do girls liking it ! :)

• Like 1

I have nothing new two say.. But well my reasons are:

-who doesn't like two hot guys doing smexy things together

-the stories are different from the typical shoujo romance manga/anime

-quite often in shoujo manga/anime we can see stupid/naive/vulnerable girls and tbh sometimes it gets annoying while in yaoi because both parts are guys they still have some pride or how to call it..

-and I just like gay guys being together, okay? when I was little I read that in ancient Rome gay love was considered to be the purest kind of love because the people get together only because they love each other and for no different reason because they can't have any other benefits from such relationship while with male-female relationship there a few different reasons, for example, procreating..

So yeah, these are my reasons with a little story ^^

• Like 1

As a girl speaking , what Yaoi gives me is a fload of romance and such happiness feelings.It is very nice to see men unfold feelings such as love and possesiveness in these level that usually only women do.Yaoi is totally made for women audience , i totally agree on that!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Well, maybe the stories in yaoi is simply better, or that it's more addictive than drugs.

Could also be that some people just doesn't like the heroines.

• 1 month later...

i like it because, yes the guys, and it being like a forbbiden fruit i guess. it makes everything all the more interesting and more intense.onion12

I think there are a couple reasons girls like yaoi.

1.) You know those word associations from high school (black is to white as pepper is to salt). Well, AV is to romance novels as girlxgirl AV is to yaoi. Woman like to have romance (emotional) with the sex (physical). We're needy that way.

2.) Perfectly drawn woman. Noting like looking at a drawing of a girl with perfect proportions, DDD cheset, and flawless features to lift a girls self esteem.

3.) If you dig guys, why would we want to look at naked women? Not that there is anything with naked women. The female form is beautiful in it's own way, but it does nothing for me.

4.) As for the forbidden thing... I don't think the thing depicted in yaoi makes it feel forbidden. I think its the fact that we're reading something we "shouldn't" (as deemed by members of society) giving it a sense of being forbidden.

Especially, when you read it in public.

Easy, it's made for women :D

And, why shouldn't we like two (or more) hot guys doing pervy things? :D

It's exactly like men like to see two women :3

You right xD

And because yaoi is more interesting than traditional story - women and men.

I don't know how to say this in a way that isn't crude.. Sooooo

I like penis, the more the merrier!! I would read Yuri as well, but I find it VERY slow paced!!

It's different for each person.

One reason I didn't see is some women have been in DV situations and can't handle reading/watching shojo/josei where the woman goes through horrible situations but can handle a similar story that is about men.

Others read for other reasons as those posted above.

• 2 weeks later...

As many have said, the thought of two guys together is hot lol. But also, I think the complicated emotions they give off. Like girls would not feel or act a certain way. Men's relationship is just different. It's hard to say but I have this funny tingling feeling which I don't get when reading shoujo. I often giggle by myself when I read/watch yaoi(≧◡≦)

• 4 weeks later...

It doesn't feel right at first, but it makes people addicted to it. And i think the stories and characters are better. Sometimes a heroine in a shoujo manga can be really annoying.

I think it's (not just me, but other as well find it ) very erotic... It's different and it has something that just drawns me in... I don't know if it's the sweet talking or how they kiss.. it's just wow... it leaves me in awe... I can't describe it.. it really is something I will always love... that's how I feel about Yaoi... I know it's perverted, and I might be a perv, but sincerly I don't give a damn, what others might think of.. I love Yaoi forever and always. :hamtaro-005 (4):

well, my friend (boys) like yaoi, it's called Fudanshi, right?

I'm not sure, it's like: "Why to many boys like Yuri."

Yes, boys always nausea after see one scene of sex in mangas

(I trolled my friend and he wont talk to me in 2 days)

• 2 weeks later...

its kindda hard to explain but putting it simply what woman doesn't want to see two massively hot guys making out? Also to be fair when we talk about actual life guys can be idiots *no offence meant* so to read about guys that are really good together and seam to understand each other is just a complete love!

well its like this...i like seeing guys dominated embarrassed and emotional ha ha no serioulsy though its the same as how guys get turned on by lesbians i love watching guys do it . Plus even though i love shoujo manga- theres not as much depth or complication in it and the girl characters can be really annoying. Plus id rather see i guy get another them some b*tchy girl

• 4 months later...
its kindda hard to explain but putting it simply what woman doesn't want to see two massively hot guys making out? Also to be fair when we talk about actual life guys can be idiots *no offence meant* so to read about guys that are really good together and seam to understand each other is just a complete love!

True XD