• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• RebbaNanmi

• fayte18

• Fake2

Top Posters In This Topic

Task 7: children again

Haha well this is the best I can draw anyway. I think it looks authentic. Here come my yaoi snowmen :p (show them Mc D‘s birds some love!) xD

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Task 7 : Children again

do i have to mimic? I meant i still have my drawing from my elementary time. If i cant do that please let me know. I'll change it ^^

vtTlYqU.jpgLook at that. English is not my first language and back then we start learn english at 4th grade i guess? And me being not the smart type kid just wrote that way. So please dont mind my stupidness[/img]

Task #6 Christmas DIY

10gfek0.jpg

Busy week. Almost a few time didn't make this challenge. So I just grab a paper and started cutting. Attach it to the glass and tada. If only I could have a tea light candle, it will be perfect. But I don't have time to buy one.

So I just put my fav scented candle which luckily is the perfect size. There you have it my attempt of christmas candle

Task #7 Children Again

This is what I drew when I'm 3rd/4th grade.

R3uYT4F.png

The pic drew using Intuos + Clip Studio Paint Pro (one of my tools at the office)

Task no. 7: CHILDREN AGAIN

miwituHl.jpg

when i was younger, my drawings were heavily influenced by naoko takeuchi's sailormoon. the big anime eyes, the smol chibi mouth and of course those significant "m" bangs.

Task 7: Children Again

I was thinking of doing the generic mountains, plains, ricefields with the sun and birds in the sky because I drew that scenery more times than I can count in grade school but then I saw someone who drew Sailor Moon and I can definitely relate! It's one of the easiest figure or atleast just the head to draw when I was a kid. I used Sailor Moon as a pattern for most of the girls I drew back then. I love Sailor Moon and this is an opportunity to atleast recognize this anime as one of the better ones that I've seen when I was a little girl (though my personal favorite is Sailor Venus:D).

VUklqUw.jpg

Task #7 Children Again

nqslep.jpg

This is what I used to draw as a kindergartener. There is a song which guides us on how to draw it. And I still remember,

the first day my teacher teach me this drawing, I keep singing while drawing it at home. The next day my mom bought me bananas. She told me, she hears me keep saying banana so she thought I want bananas. Oh well, there's indeed 'banana' words in the song thought. I can't blame her for asumed I want it then.

I'm still suck at drawing circle as it is. And it's been more than 20 years

@

That is because I also need time to sleep (remember, we are people from different time zones) (: I check all new added posts and add them to the list as soon as I log in. If 24 hours pass and a name is not added in the list, please do write us. (:

:Sorry: Thank you for the information. Next time, I'll wait 24+ hours before asking...

Hello again!

Due to timezone differences, the previous task is still open.

However, the new one is also open as of now.

Do not forget to check the click-able images with Japanese characters

to see your tasks, the description, additional notes and if it's still open or closed.

Make sure you also check if your name was included in the 'level up' list at the end of

each round - sometimes mistakes happen, so make sure you proofcheck our enlisting.

TASK #8 -> "HEART".

Description in the first post, click on the click-able images.

Good luck!

Task #8 - Heart

I have many things I connect my heart to, family, dogs, boyfriend, however this picture has a bit of a story (I'mma tell even though no one will read this, sh)

Hadn't seen my sister or dog for 6 years due to some conflicts with my dad's side of the family, so stayed away for a good while. After 6 years, I visited them, we talked things through and we're good now! Now, this is of that evening. My little sister and baby brother of a dog sleeping together as it got late. Thát I definitely consider a piece of my heart.

25552306_2084495041778430_6335576394705676467_n.jpg?oh=9dee2cabba9515b6b495937c9af8cf7c&oe=5AD0D2A5

Task or theme 8: Heart

4GEYTHB.png

Myself and son with my cousin and her son. Crazy thing both boys were born a week apart on October 2014. I treasure and love this the pic above even though it’s 3 years old and it was taking during Christmas 2014.

i was about to post just that. and then i saw your notes.. haha okay. now i have nothing to post :D

great task btw.

Task #8 - Heart

GbTF1w6.jpg

So many things are connected to my heart, and while I would normally jump at the chance to just post a photo of my dog again, recent events have lessened my normal lazy behavior.

My heart has, is, and always will be connected to my city. The destruction and devastation I saw these past three weeks from the fire have hurt my heart deeply, and I know when I go up to this spot again the landscape will be completely different.