YO's Photography Contest - Christmas Magic

Key

ZFCA5Oy.jpg

~Theme: Christmas Magic~

At the suggestion of YO's members, we decided to hold a new monthly contest - a photo competition.

The new theme is 'Christmas Magic'. You can post pictures of a landscape, decorations, gifts, Christmas food/drinks, sweets, a fireplace, anything that makes one feel the Christmas magic.

Bbin6a2.jpg

- The picture has to be taken by you

- The pic has to be related to the given theme

- You can use photo editing software to fix the levels, brightness, contrast and so on, but without adding effects (like using brushes on the picture)

- Each member can post only 1 entry

XcIJn2X.jpg

- All the participants get 3000 points

Start date: 01/12/2017

Closing date: 01/01/2018

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Key

• Fake2

• kakundiyo

• itsapanda16

Gingerbread Castle!

:_red_fox 4

I made the "bluprints". You cant see it n the Picture, but the back is verrrryy unstabel, I actually had to tie it up with a thread after the Picture was taken.

:_red_fox 5

OPgx75P.jpg

Now to the Story of...

The castle that was built

By fan_yaoi, with fan_yaoi (also steph mum)

Act 1

So I first started with drawing the parts. And skip ahead, skip ahead, skip ahed.

My stephmum said we could melt candy to make glass for the windows. So I, "candy melter" put some candy in the Owen.... then dad and I started to look at Youtube -___-

With the candy-is....in the Owen....

Stephmum comes back after 10 min asking how the candy-is was doing...dun-dun-duuun

Smoke,smoke and more smoke came out when I opend the Owen . ANd this is what happens:

Dad, nervous and starts running around asking "What to do what to do?! I dont know what to do".

Stephmum scream "The firealarm will go off, it will go off, it will go off !!"while pointing at the alarm.

The dogs got exited and wanted to play with us since dad started to run around.

Me screaming to dad "Open the blody door for heaven sake."

foxy4

Act 2

Later after that the fire alarm had NOT gone off, Peace and christmas harmony was once again in the house until....

Stephmum startes to melt the sugar and I stand ready with all the parts lined up ready to glue them together.

(For you who dont know, heating up suger is freaking hot Hot HOOOTTT)

So we startes to glue the the castle together. But the more we build the harder it gets to turn it around so we can reach all the places and dip the pices down in the hot sugar -____-

I stand with thee parts, about to ad the the 4th wall and wants to press it togeter... so i am beeing very careful not to tutch the fry pan. Where do you Think i Place my fingers insted??

I Place my hand righ in the Hot sugar that stephmum just had aded on the castle carner!

My f.ck-you-finger gets so dam burnt i had to Place and icecube around my finger with paper to keep it Cold.

-________- for the rest of the whole evening.

onion12

Act3 Finale

I was about to ad the last part, still working with the hot suger but now with a paper bandage with an ice cube.

I had just diped one part down in the sugar when i rememberd it would be smarter to switch side, So I look at stephmu and with a wise tone I say:

"A-ha, lets do it this way insted, one can not be stupied when doing these importat things". aaaaaannnd then i turn the pice and Place my other finger on another hot sugar spot.

XDDDD

Lets just say that steph mum laughed so hard that she cried, (I laughed to)

(To the story i can aso ad that 3 min Before i burned my second finger, stephmun had said its stupied to lick on somethingcold cuz u might get stuck and I had just said the Words :

"I have never been that stupied", with a very proud tone in my voice.)

No joke

Merry Christmas!

The end.

:Building snowman:

Kind of late for the uploading but not that late-thank goodness! I really want the whole decorated house, but not reveal too much of the house so it's kind of blurry...sorry

QxLm7oT.jpg

sB0w4vN.jpg

This is the Xmas tree I built for my school. I'm quite proud of it because I'm very...a kind of disaster for DIY things. I even used it as Xsmas card this year. It's kinda me in a tree XD