Okumura Family Secret (Neko-Sora999 and Dragongirl26)

Neko-Sora999

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Neko-Sora999

• Dragongirl26

"Yes but you're stubborn, egotistic and foolish. Someone taunts you and you react by trying to cut them up." Yukio said

Yukio walked away after his twin asked that, it was a question he'd answered many times though he didn't want to answer it again so he said, "The reason I care is also the reason we're here..."

"Fine. Go back to japan!" He said upset that his brother wouldn't let him be the protector this time, "If you're so high and fucking mighty go back and confront Mephisto!"

She sighed and left with Rin though after returning to the old house and shutting the door Rin was quickly surrounded by armed exorcists.

A loud gunshot sounded as Rin made it outside. The bullets wizzed past Kuro and Rin

"I told you we weren't safe coming home!"

"Yeah well this is better than dealing with my stupid brother." he said as he took a short cut out of town that most people didn't know about. "Keep up and lets go it's not the first time I have been chased."

As Rin turned the corner he bumped into Bon and sheime both of whom put bullets in his knees. The looks on their faces was more out of fear and less out of hate for Rin. It was obvious that if they dropped the guns they would be harmed in some way.

"Rin, we're caught just stop running. You can-" Kuro stopped talking as someone behind Rin pistol whipped Kuro to shut her up

The mysterious figure knocked Rin out and sighed, "Let's take them to Mephisto..." the figure said removing their hood and revealing themself as shura

"Yes, the cat mentioned that before we skinned her and sacrificed her to father." He said hiding the lie behind a quite convincing maniacal grin

Yukio sat in his room quietly

• Saga locked this topic