Stranger Than Fiction (Shisu-Chan00+BunBun)

BunBunTheCatSnake

"That hunter isn't coming to save you. He was so busy with the truckers we hired that you will be dead before he shows up. Those hooks in your chest, are dangerously close to your heart. I'll rip your heart out right before we do the spell but if you move too much you'll pierce your own heart and die. Are you new to being a werewolf or something?" She asked as she busied herself drawing some type of symbols around Luke's chair.

"Tch...you don't know anything about me bitch. You sure as hell don't know anything about Jude." He spat at her laughing as the blood trailed down his chin dripping to meet the blood pooling into the bucket. The knife inside of him was carved with intricate designs that lightly glowed a faint gold. He figured it was probably a spell to keep his body from regenerating what it needed.

"Ah. So you are new. Have you shifted yet? Its terrible. I hear that the shifter feels everything, your bones will break and the skin on your body will rip away leaving nothing but the wolf." She smiled brightly as she sat up candles. "Perhaps you just changed? You're having to lose your family and possibly a lover? Is the hunter friend of yours not really your boyfriend? How depressing you guys were very cute. I was going to take pleasure and killing you slowly for him to find later." She shrugged and luke bit his lip trying not to be stupid.

"That hunter...i've heard about him. So luckily I've placed a spell...right here." She moved to Luke and sighed lightly leaning down to his ear. "Once he comes to save you he will be trapped in this spot till I or my father releases him or until he dies. Of course! There is always a loop hole. You could die for him and tada! He would be saved to hunt again. After all you're just a monster?" She snorted and slapped luke hard. The sound resounding over the walls of the basement and splattering his blood on the nearby posts. He laughed lowly shaking his head feeling his body more than worn out and unable to even really hold his head up.

"You're an idiot. Of course we aren't together, you know what I am right? He's a hunter I'm a monster therefore we aren't in love." He laughed louder tightening his hands on the chains pulling on them once more. "I'll get out of here and kill you. Then you won't have to worry about whether he and I are fucking or not." He felt a growl bubble up into his throat as he stared at her. He did hate her, for what she was doing to him and what she planned to do to Jude. She was going to kill them both if they didn't do something about it.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BunBunTheCatSnake

• Shisu-Chan00

Jude crept down the stairs, trying his hardest not to make a creak in the wood. He only caught the tail end of the conversation, which made his heart sink down into his gut. There was a feeling of sadness when Luke called himself a monster that settled into his heart every single time. Jude had a different definition for monster, and Luke wasn't it. Jude stopped at the end of the wall that blocked the witches view, making it easier for him to hide. He peered over the corner, his gut twisting with disgust at seeing Luke chained up with a hook into him like an unlucky fish. Jude pulled his head back, and looked at a wall as he tried his best to think of a way to save Luke, but they were all quiet mummers next to the screams that told him to barge in and kill her. Maybe if he caught her by surprise? Maybe... she can distract her somehow, then save Luke, kill her, and then it would be a job well done. But how?

His eyes moved around his hiding place, until they remembered Luke's keys. Maybe he can throw these somewhere, so she would follow? He moved back to the door, his body cringing at the loud creak it made. He looked downstairs quickly, his heart beating in his chest. The door might have been the distraction he needed. His eyes shifted around for a close hiding place - one that would allow him to get into that room to save Luke, before she came back in. His eyes focused on the couch. If he played his cards right, then this might just work. Jude quickly rushed into the living room, hiding behind the couch as he waited for the waitress to investigate.

The woman heard the creak as loud as day. It stopped Luke's heart in his chest, it was Jude, he could smell him. It was such an easy thing to tell that he didn't know for sure if he was seeing things or not. He groaned lowly as a wave of pain slid up his body. The waitress seemed more worried about the creak as she walked up the stairs, "Dad?" She called out and walked out of the celler and into the living room not seeing her father so she turned and went to the kitchen. "Hello? Are you there?" She asked walking into the kitchen not seeing the mans dead body that was hiding. The blood was a sign that something had happened and she felt fear slide into her gut. She bent down lightly touching the droplets of blood on the tile floor before standing and turning to look for her father upstairs.

Luke groaned louder and he pulled on his chains that held his arms in place. He wanted to get out, but Jude would get trapped if he wasn't careful. He had to stop him from stepping into the circle that was placed infront of Luke's chair. Jude would probably notice it but there was a high chance that he would be too worried about his partner to be looking for spells casted into the wood on the floor. Luke felt his stomach sink as he waited for a rescue that he wasn't so sure was going to happen anymore.

The sight of the witch made Jude clutch at his knife. He watched as she walked by, his body moving to stay out of sight. Witches were always best to surprise, so when Jude saw her inspecting the droplets of blood, he knew that it was a bad idea. She already knew something was wrong, so her senses were probably hightened. The best thing right now was to grab Luke. When she walked upstairs, Jude quickly stood up and quietly snuck down to the basement. "Adrian," he whispered, a smle crossing his lips. Despite how Luke was chained up with the hook in his gut, he was happy to see him. If Luke were human he would be even more worried, but his healing factor was much faster than a human - or any animal really.

"I'm going to get you down okay?" He said as he ran towards Luke, his heart beating in his chest. He had to get him out of that chair, and back to safety. He stepped in front of the chair, and went to take that next step but found that he was trapped. Panic started to course through Jude like a poison. "Fuck!" He cussed, looking down at his feet to find a spell. Jude let emotion get in the way of looking for traps... it was a rooky move, but there had to be a way out of it. He cupped his face, trying to think hard about their next step. He had to think of it before she came back... before she did something even worst to Luke.

The dufflebag! Jude looked up at Luke, "Okay, don't panic. I have a plan." He said quickly, looking over his shoulder, before he looked back at Luke. "They had something else planned for you in another room. I have a dufflebag... if you can reach it, you'll be golden. Any weapon will work on them... Maybe I can somehow cause a distractuion down here?" Ethan's father would always say that there was always an escape route for everything, you just needed to think a little. Jude was deadset on protecting Luke, and even though he couldn't get out of where he was at, he made a promise to himself that he just wasn't going to break.

Luke heard his name and a smile softly fell over his face. "Am I more than happy to hear your voice..." he said back knowing that Jude was at the doorway still and couldn't hear him. He heard him speak once more closer and his eyes instantly snapped up and his face turned to surprise and worry, he wanted to call out to Jude but that would alert the witch that someone was down here. "I'm sorry I should have warned you...I knew that was there I could have stopped you..." He shook his head lightly and looked up to Jude pulling on his chains as he did so only to wince from the hook sliding deeper into him.

The mention of not panicing made Luke laugh, "I'm hooked like a fish Jude if I was going to panic it would have already happened. I'm sure we can figure this out, she's gotta let me down eventually." He said looking over to Jude to hear what else he had to say. "Where is it? The bag? I don't see it on you." He spoke softly hearing the creaking of boards two stories up. "When she dies will you be set free?" He asked slightly more worried about Jude than his own personal safety and getting out of this alive. He wanted to protect Jude, to keep him safe now that he could do so. "Honestly, I'm more than happy to kill the bitch...shes been playing with me for what feels like forever now." He leaned his head against his bicep feeling his breathing coming quicker from the exersion of having to talk to Luke. "She has slowed my healing down...I don't even think I could stand up right now without falling over." He chuckled softly only to wince lightly tightening his hands on the chains above him. Right now it did seem bleek, he was loosing blood faster than he could make it and his body was trying to heal itself but was being stopped by the hooks and the knife.

Jude kept loking up at the ceiling everytime he heard a creak, though is eyes always returned to Luke. "It's over by a filing cabnit, that is over by the front door."He said quickly, his eyes stilling moving upwards. "I'll distract her. I think... I know I killed her dad, I'll use it against her." Hopefully she'l be too enraged to notice Luke slipping by... Jude had a way of getting under peoples skins, it was a talent of his he didn't fully realize until he started hunting. Though before all of.. this, he was a different person entirely.

"Luke, you need to be fast. I know it sounds impossible, but you'll heal before you know it. Trust me. You got this." Jude gave him a smile, "and if it sounds like she's ripping me apart - run. My keys are in the dufflebag as well... just get out, and I'm sure Ethan will help you get to my friend." Ethan seemed like a stubborn ass, and he was, but he also thought of Jude klike a brother. Hopefully he would do this lasrt favor for Jude if something were to happen? "I'm not saying anything will happen to me, but we need to be prepared just in case something does."

Jude needed to be prepared. He wanted Luke to learn how to control everything, and he was deadset on having that happen. Jude was a man of his word, even if he were to die. "I believe in you, Luke. You got this..."He looked down at his arm, a smile crossing his lips. "If I could reassuringly runb your arm I would, but...."he threw his arms up and shrugged.

Luke shook his head and leaned forward into the circle knowing damn well it wasn't meant to keep him locked there. He was within reaching distance of Jude and he felt himself almost fall forwards. "Jude...stop talking like that...if it sounds like you're getting hurt I'm going to kill that ass hole and then get you some help. I care about you, don't make it sound like I would just leave you here." His eyes darted up to the ceiling as well and he cursed under his breath. "She's on the first level again...she's looking for something...Sounds like she isn't headed back this way yet. How do I get down from here by myself? I can hardly move my arms without them burning." He looked up at Jude for any type of reassurance on how to get himself out of this mess.

He looked over and pulled lightly on the chair scooting closer to Jude, "I just need...this knife out...then I could start to heal before she gets here and rip the chains out of the wood. At the moment I'm too weak to pull them down..." He shook his head softly and felt tears forming in his eyes. "I can't do this if you make it sound like you're going to die Jude we are partners now, we stick together." He looked up to his new partner feeling more than just a friendly bond with him but an actual care and a need to make sure they got out of this alive and together.

Jude looked up at Luke in awe when he said he wouldn't leave him here. Most hunters would just... leave. They care more for their own wellbeing most of the time, othe than another hunters. It was survival of the fitest. It was refreshing hearing Luke say that he wouldn't do that to him... It made Jude smile, his hand going to press on the barrier, but quickly drew it back because it shocked him. "You look like a puppy," Jude said with a smile, lookng up at Luke with soft eyes. "Fine, we'll find a way out of this together... No man left behind."

It would be a lie if Jude said he didn't have some emotional attatchment towards Luke. He was like a pup you would find in a box on a rainy day, though more importantly he was his partner... and friend. His eyes moved around Luke, trying to find a way he could escape. "Be careful not to let it get your heart." Jude said, his voice more like a worried mother. "Maybe..." The creaking upstairs was making his thinking fuzzy. Relax... they got this. They were going to get out together alive. "Is there a way you can lift yourself away from it, at all?" He asked, rubbing the back of his neck.

Luke felt a soft embarrassment in his heart as he heard the puppy comment and he flinched away from Jude as if he had slapped him, "Ow." He chuckled softly feeling their system working. Jude always knew how to make him feel better even in the worst of times. He felt himself clear his mind and he looked up hearing the witch still pacing in the living room seeming to be thinking of what to do next. She had most likely found her fathers body and was now wondering where Jude could be. Of course, she was still a young witch and was stupid, she didn't think that he could have slipped past her and traveled downstairs.

Luke looked up at the chains and looked back to Jude, "I could...probably lift myself up but they are deep...I can feel them..." he shifted lightly and moved his arms up watching the muscles in his forearm flex as he grabbed the chain. He felt...stronger than when he was a human yet weaker than earlier. He pulled up lifting his body off the chair slightly groaning from the pain in his rib cage as one of the hooks slid out of him only for him to fall back into the chair having its bloody hook swaying next to him. He was sweating, panting softly from the movement. Of course knowing his luck the left hook was in deeper and only shifted inside of him inching closer to his heart. He looked up at Jude slightly terrified, "I can feel it scraping against my heart...is that normal? Does being supernatural mean you get to feel yourself die? How horrible..." he shook his head and felt as his body started to heal the wound on his right side. It was slow of course but now that the silver was gone from that spot the small hole the Hook had left was slowly healing over. The one bit out meant that he was slightly stronger and could deal with it. He looked to Jude, "I refuse to die here. She's one witch and she's stupid at that..." He tsked as his body started to finish its healing.

Jude wanted to look away when he saw Luke ift himself away from the hook. He cupped his mouth, his eyes looking at Luke with worry and fear. "Be careful," he reminded, reaching his hand out, before he remembered ow bad it hurt. He wished that he could step out and help Luke, but he felt useless. When the first hook got out of Luke, it was like a vreath of fresh air... until he mentioned he could feel the left hook scrapping against his heart. "Luke... please..." He bit his bottom lip, feeling like it was hard to breath.

It made ghim feel a littele better that he was set on getting out of here.. It was his need for both of them to get out that made him hopeful himself. Guess they really did make a great team; they gave each other stength when they felt weak.

Luke leaned his head back groaning softly feeling the hook inside of him shift once more. "I'm fine." He said softly smiling lightly over to Jude only to hear the sound of the woman overhead starting to come towards the cellar door. "Listen, she's coming, I have a feeling she's more interested in me than you at this moment...She's going to have to take me down in order to get me into another room for whatever the hell they want me for..." He looked over to Jude and felt himself grow a little stronger about his resolve. "I can overpower her if I surprise her and I can find the duffle bag and kill her. Then we can go get some drinks because this is stressful." He chuckled softly hearing the stairs creak as she started heading down hearing his voice.

"What the fuck are you doing my pup-" Her voice was cut off when she saw Jude almost in tears as Luke sat there with the right hook hanging at his side. He smirked lightly tilting his head and looking over to her, "What? Cat got your tongue?" He asked only to hear her huff in anger. She didn't know what to do without her dad here, she didn't know how to take care of them.

"More like my slave is acting up." She walked into the basement and over to Luke leaning against him her eyes barely glancing to Jude. "So your boyfriend decided to come save you? Seems someone was in a rush and didn't see my trap. Good new for me obviously." She moved her lips against Luke's cheek as she spoke practically hanging on him pushing the other hook deeper into him causing him to groan lowly. "Oh sorry handsome." She slapped his cheek and leaned off of him grabbing the bucket of blood on the floor and holding it up. "Shit! Werewolves bleed a lot! You should be dead." She laughed happily and kicked the hold that was keeping the hook inside of Luke. The chain clanged to the floor jerking the hook to the left inside of him and he was still attached to the ceiling and couldn't get away. He groaned in pain tightening his hands against the chains shooting a deadly glare to the woman.

"What?" She walked over and pulled the hook out licking the tip of it with her tongue before dropping it to the floor. "Was it a little close to your heart puppy?" She reached up and undid the chains from the ceiling but left the bonds on Luke's wrists. "As for you...the hunter...I'm going to kill you after I'm done with your boyfriend." She said pulling the knife from Luke's abdomen with a light hiss from the werewolf. His body was already starting to feel better as she spoke obviously not aware of how quickly he could heal up. He looked over to her realizing she was too busy with Jude at the moment to realize his body was slowly stitching itself together.

"Why didn't you kill him? He's a monster isn't he? Why didn't you kill him when you saw him? He is only going to kill people and then he'll be no better than the people you kill. Including my father...he was a great man it's not our fault my mother was trapped by a demon and needs the blood of a supernatural being to let her go. You know, not all of us are horrible." She said and reached into the circle grabbing Jude's hair and tugging his face against the barrier she had created. It would feel like the other was being burned by fire against the barrier as his body was rejected. She wanted to hear his screams for what he did to her father.

Watching the witch torture Luke only burnt a fire into his stomach. He clenched his fists, glaring at the witch as if his eyes were made of daggers. He was thankful when she turned his attention towards him. A smirk played on his lips when she started asking him all those questions. She was too busy getting heated about her father to realize that Luke was healing. He had to keep her attention. When she reached into the barrier abd grabved his hair, he took a sharp breath. His jaw tightened, trying to keep in his screams. Jude refused to give her the satisfaction. "Your father was easy to kill," Jude said, trying to meet her gaze. "He wasn't even paying attention to his surroundings... I mean he did, but by the time he did my knife was at his throat. The room was filled witg the whistle from his throat and the gurgling of him choaking on his blood." Jude let out a smirk, his eues flashing over to Luke as if telling him to run.

He started to pant at the pain, little whimpers escaping his lips. "You know what the best part was?" Jude chuckled, though it was clear he was in pain. "The fact he's burning in hell with your mom." Usually Jude felt bad about saying these things to people, but her mistake was hurting Luke. "Oh, and by the way you'll have to try a lot harder to get me to scream. Try me you bitch."

The hateful words coming from Jude made Luke flinch but he knew it was only to distract the witch for long enough for him to get away. Of course, Luke had something else in mind. He could feel strength returning to his body and it seemed the more he saw Jude in pain the more his body healed. He looked over to him realizing that Jude wanted him to run. Luke...wanted to kill this woman with one hand and it would be easy with her focusing all her attention on Jude.

"Excuse me lover boy but you have no fucking idea what you're talking about." She pushed his face harder against the barrier watching as a hard red streak was beginning to form over Jude's left side of his face from the rejection of his body. The more she pulled the harder the spell tried to push back, meaning the more pain for Jude. It was true she was letting her feelings get the best of her so when Luke moved she couldn't even move fast enough to stop him.

Luke was healed up enough that he could move in a flash if he wanted. He could feel it inside of him, he was faster than her and stronger than her. He pulled the chain from the ceiling, jumped up and wrapped it around her neck pulling hard against her throat hearing her cry out in pain and gasp for air. Her hand let go of Jude and quickly started to claw at Luke's arms, he wasted no time in pulling her body against his own fixing his hands over her face and snapping her neck like a twig. He didn't mean to of course, but it just sort of happened. She fell to the ground like a lifeless doll and Luke soon followed panting lightly from the movements he had taken with a half open wound in his stomach. He looked to her dead body and realized he had just killed for the first time in his entire life. The spell broke on Jude and he was free to move out of the circle now that she was dead, her magic dying with her.

When the witch pulled him even closer, Jude couldn't contain his screams. He could feel a burn start to form on his face, and the longer it stayed at rhe barrier the more it hurt. Jude tried to pull back, but it was no use. It wasn't until Luke wrapped the chain around her neck that she let go, causing Jude to fly back. He landed on his butt, bis hands grasping at his wound as he watched the witch struggle against Luke. His eyes went wide with amazement watching how Luke snapped her neck. Was it weird to feel oddly proud? Did Ethan's family feel this way when he did his first job? Jude quickly hurried over to Luke, his hand pressing against the wound. He knew it was going to heal, but he couldn't help but worry. "Fuck man. I owe you one." He said, looking up at Luke with a small guilty smile.

Jude could almost feel his face swelling. It wasn't so bad that he couldn't open his eye, but it was noticeable. How was he going to pick up guys looking like this? Guess he had to be careful about how he spent money... Though he could always cheat at poker. God, this whole thing is fucked up. If he just stayed at the table none of this would have happened... "Hey... sorry for leaving you at the table." Jude apologized, taking his hand off of Luke's wound, before he wiped it on his pants. "I should have just stayed there with you, but I had to go and leave my fucking wallet in my car." He leaned his head back and groaned. Mistakes like leaving your wallet behind or allowing yourself to be trapped by a petty a little witches trap could mean putting yourself or others in danger. If Ethan or his family were here they would probably force him to travel with them again.

Luke winced crying out lightly as the hand was pressed against his wound. He only chuckled lightly from his own helplessness as he looked up at Jude. He smiled lightly moving a hand out and lightly touched the reddening skin on the others face. "I'm sorry I let it get you hurt. You had no idea that this would happen and neither did I. I'm sorry she fucked up your face. You're still beautiful to me." He winked and chuckled softly letting his hand fall from Judes face. He looked over to the witches lifeless body and then he looked back to Jude, "I killed her...I know I said I wanted to kill her but...I feel bad now." He spoke softly and shook his head. "Once I heard you screaming its like my body just moved on its own. I couldn't let it keep happening..." He sighed softly letting his own hand fall from the almost completely closed wound on his stomach. He moved easily and stood holding a hand out to Jude.

"I need a fucking shot or seven. Drink with me tonight? It'll take the pain away from your messed up face." He laughed teasingly not wanting to actually hurt Judes feelings but he knew that Jude was probably cursing himself and the fact he couldn't stop the barrier from fucking him over. He wanted to give Jude some of his healing abilities to make the wound clear away. It didn't look to bad but it didn't look good either. It would likely be healed up by the morning or in a few hours even long as he put a cold compress on it.

Jude rolled his eyes when Luke called him beautiful, lightly punching his arm playfully. "As if," he laughed, turning his head to hide an embarrassing blush- he never handled compliments well, even if it was a joke. His head turned back towards Luke when he mentioned killing the witch. "I hate to say it, but it gets easier." Jude remembered the first person he actually killed, without being some puppet. He beat himself over it for a while, but Ethan told him that if he kept dwelling on it then it could lead to his demise. Ethan was always the master of peptalks. "In the end it's just fight or flight - you or them." Jude gave him a half smile, before hr turned his head over to Luke. "Don't beat yourself up over it." Jude wasn't that breath at peptalks either, but at least he spoke in a kind tone.

Jude's eyes followed Luke as he got up, that smile only growing. "Luke if there's one thing you need to know about me," he grabbed his hand and pulled up until he got onto his feet. "I will never turn down a drink." He gave him a wink, and slapped his back. "Let's get going. I parked the car pretty far."

"Awesome, I get stabbed in the stomach and I have to walk a long ass ways to the car." He chuckled lightly and moved to the door looking back at the witch once more. Her glassy eyes stared at him as he stood by the doorway. He never thought he would have killed someone, even if it was to protect himself or someone he cared about. It took a moment for him to leave the basement, his mind reeling from what Jude had said. 'Us or them,' what a funny concept considering Luke was technically one of them and not one of Jude. He wasn't human, yet he wasn't a monster according to Jude, so where did he fit in? He was silent as he climbed the stairs and exited the ran down hut. Night had fallen hard over the world and there wasn't a light in sight other than the passing headlights on the highway about 5 miles back.

Luke of course had no trouble seeing in the dark however, he assumed Jude would have a rough time. He looked over at his companion and let out a gentle sigh. His eyes roamed up to the sky and the breathtaking sight he saw made him stop in his tracks. His eyesight had gotten way better and was 10x better than a human eye. As he looked up at the sky he could see every star and galaxy above them. It caused a light smile to form over his lips and he turned to Jude, "Too bad the full moon makes us shift...its a beautiful thing I'm sure..." He put his hands in his pockets as his eyes roamed back up to the sky as he walked.

Jude rolled his eyes, "at least you can heal your stomach, you cry baby." Jude teased, slapping Luke's back playfully, as he headed towards the door. When Luke stopped, Jude's foot was already on the first step. He looked over his shoulder, watching Luke with sad eyes. There was nothing that Jude could have said that would have made Luke feel better about killing her, but he wished there was something. When they started movinf back to the car, Jude was finding it hard to walk. Maybe it was because the area surrounding his eye was swollen, but it was a lot harder than usual.

Jude graced Luke's shirt, and smiled up at him. Luke was goinf to have to be his seeing eye dog for a bit. "Look on the bright side: after we see my friend you'll probably get to see it. You'll be a wolf, but you'll have that part under control." Thinking about getting Luke to his friend hurt his heart just a little; it meant their journey would be at an end. Maybe they'll meet up again afterwards? Jude had grown very fond of Luke. "My friend has taught a few people how to control it. He lives in this beautiful house, with a wife and even a few kids. You'll love it." Maybe after they get to their destination Luke will go back to his normal life, with his normal family, and normal boyfriend. Jude was lying if he said he wasn't jealous, but he would never say that outloud.

"Oh, the car!" Jude said, pulling off of Luke to get into the car. He needed a drink... maybe a good bathroom fuck. Really the possibilities were endless.

Luke laughed lightly as he felt a hand attach to the side of his shirt which he had loosely put back onto him. The shirt had been torn to shreds basically exposing his healing wounds. He didn't mind helping Jude walk, it was apparent that the other had been hurt a little. "You're friend huh? I bet as a wolf it is very pretty...how long do you think it will take to control it? I wonder if I'll be able to go home after..." he helped Jude to the car and quickly sneaked the keys away from him. "No no no! There is no way in hell I'm letting you drive right now. Get in the car." he chuckled and opened the passenger door open for Jude. "You could hardly walk Jude, we need to get to a hotel, stop for the night get you patched up and then go get a drink. I could use a few shots...does it take more booze for a werewolf to get drunk?" He asked instantly looking worried. "Fuck can I even get drunk?" He asked looking more than scared for his alcoholic well being.

he hadn't missed the small lapse of worry that had crossed Jude's face. It worried Luke too, what he would do once he was effectively "cured". Would they go back to being strangers or would they still hunt together. Would they stick together and fight the world head on or would Luke build himself a family like Jude's friend. It was a long way down the line, Luke assumed they would stop along the road to kill some supernatural beings as they crossed the continent. His friend wasn't somewhere close after all. Luke hopped into the truck and pulled his shirt off the rest of the way with a light wince from his sore healing stomach. He reached between Jude's legs and grabbed his bag and pulled out another shirt pulling it over his head and sliding it over his body. He sighed lightly and turned the key in the ignition, "Alright, first destination is a hotel. Then we can clean you up then go party. If you don't mind being my drinking buddy for the night." He smiled cheekily at his new partner.

Jude rolled his eye when Luke took his keys away from him, and shook his head. "Fine fine." He said, hopping into the car. He turnes to look at Luke, and ruffled his hair. "Treat him kindly. My car is a precious angel." He gave him a wink, before hw turned his attention to the seatbelt. His eyes flashed over to Luke as he started the car. It was weird watching someone drive his vehicle... he looked down at his feet. How long has it been since someone not only saved him and drove him around? Maybe when he started hunting... fuck, that was so long ago. "Yeah I'm ready. I can go at it all night long." It was funny because in college or high school Jude hated drinking. It wasn't until his life got turned upside down that he got the taste for it.

Jude grabbed his phone, trying to find a hotel closest to a bar. If he wasn't going to drive, he had to be useful somehow! "Google says there's a cheap hotel right next to a bar. We can go there? Then we could just walk to our room." Jude looked up at Luke, the hotel information still on his smart phone. "I have some blankets, so if you're a weird about hotel rooms you can use those." Jude offered, before looking back down at his phone. Jude had no social media, so his phone was exclusively for hotel rooms, food, contacts, and as a GPS. Other than that, the phone was completely useless. Thankfully Ethan's brother paid for his phone, so he didn't have to pay a dime.

Luke laughed lightly at the comment and nodded backing the car up. It was weird how sometimes Jude seemed to treat him like a child. How strange to have his hair ruffled by a man of his own age. He then put the car in drive waiting for Jude to pull up a hotel. He tilted his head looking over to him and leaned into his personal space to look at the hotel room that he popped up. "Looks good to me." he said and grabbed his phone clicking directions and setting the phone in his lap. He pressed the gas and started off toward the highway where they would get on and drive for a few miles then get off at the nearest town.

"You didn't answer me about getting drunk. What fun is it to drink with you if I can't get wasted with you?" he asked looking at the road a darker hint to his words. Really what he meant was, what would be the point to drink if he couldn't forget about the horrible day and night he has had. All in one day he has lost his family, his boyfriend, and killed a woman within the span of 24 hours. It was too much for one person to handle no matter how strong you tried to come off as. Luke could pretend it didn't bother him but in all reality it bugged him alot. He was crushing under the weight of dealing with it all, something he wished he could let go. If drinking didn't work he would fuck somethings brains out till morning and then meet back up with Jude at first light.

Jude looked over at Luke, and he sighed softly. "Hmm..." he said softly, leaning his head against the car. "There are other ways pf having fun... though maybe if you consume a ton of hard liquor, you'll be golden?" Jude never went out with a werewolf like this, so this was new for him as well. Jude looked over at his phone, and shook his head. No... he was probably asleep. Jude pressed his lips together, and looked up at him. "I'll make it a fun night for you, if you can't get wasted with me." Maybe they could have a fun night out in the town, and even sightsee! Jude never got to really enjoy places he visited, so maybe it would be good for both of them.

"Maybe we can drive your motorcycle around town, after we go to the bar?" Jude said, looking over at him. "You know, if hard alcohol doesn't do the trick." Jude was bent on making tonight better for Luke. He's been through a lot... he deserved it. Jude was willing to do anything Luke wanted to night, just so he forgot everything for even a second.

Luke smiled softly at the mention of his motorcycle and he raised a brow to Jude, "You? On the back of my motorcycle with me? If the hard liquor doesn't work then for sure, we can drive around the town. I wouldn't mind having you holding onto me for dear life." He chuckled teasingly as he followed the route on the phone in his lap. He tried his hardest to make it seem like he was okay. He didn't want to bother Jude with his feelings and his awful night. "Though, if you're drunk I'll take you back to the hotel. You can't hold on if you're wasted." He chuckled a little less happily knowing that it was indeed serious. Though he would be lying if he said that he minded having Jude hold onto him like he needed him.

It felt so nice to feel wanted, to feel needed. Like Luke was the only thing keeping him sane and on the ground. He took the exit and slowed down as he came to a stop light. "I highly doubt this town will be much to see though. It's not like its going to be the best thing in the world." He turned right onto the main road driving into town. It was still a ways away but you could see the lights from a busy small town bustling with weekend traffic. People were out at the local club partying away and families were tucked in tight at home keeping their children away from the busyness.

Jude's eyes lit up like a city Luke agreed to go on the bike later, "really!" He said happily, though he soon laid back in his seat rather disappointed when Luke added that they might not. Maybe if he drank a littkw less? Enough ti get a good buzz, but not not enough so they couldn't enjoy a night out together. The comment about the small town made Jude nod his head, "yeah. Sometimes small towns like this have nothing, but other times it has a hidden jem." Though something in Jude told him the most interesting thing tgey could find was a lizard. He looked over at Luke, before he turned his attention towards the outside world. The town he grew up in was small... it was cute though. Jude tried to shake his heas from those thoughts, before he sighed softly.

After a while they got to the hotel. Jude couldn't help but feel a little excited, "I'll check us in!" Jude offered. "I'll get a two bed, I'm sure some of them are available." Jude said with a chuckle. The motel was probably happy to have customers, that weren't hopped up on drugs or prostitutes - it just felt like that kind of small town. Jude was just about to hop out, but turned to look at Luke. "Wanna come in with me?." Jude was a little anxious about leaving Luke alone; the last time that happened, he was kidnapped by witches of all things.

Luke smiled lightly as he watched Jude brighten up at the idea of a bike ride. It was interesting to think that he was so interested in it. Luke didn't peg Jude to be a wild kind of guy. As they pulled into the hotel he stopped the car looking over to Jude as he hopped out seeming more than ready to get them inside and out of the car. When he stopped and looked back at Luke it was like he could read his mind. Luke gently smiled and nodded, "Sure." He got out and shut the door locking it as they walked around the truck to the office of the hotel. Luke hoped they had a two bed open but it looked slightly busy so it wouldn't shock him if only a one bed was open.

He looked around as the entered the office holding the door open for jude as he came in. He wanted to get their keys and head out on the town. He needed a drink and if that didn't work then he needed head. Whichever he could find first, he peeked at Jude realizing he would be his main companion for the night. What if..he shook his head and looked back to the door watching it close. Jude was his partner, they needed to keep their relationship professional. It was highly likely he would be sober when Jude wasn't so he had to be the one to be the adult.