anyone want to complain?

goki

i wanna complain about my english teacher. She gives me detention for existing. I wish i could give her a 59 years detention once. Also i want to complain about laptops that crashes down all the time . And i want to complain about good books that's made into bad movies.

I know exactly how you feel... in everything you said lol. I have had a teacher that absolutely hated me and liked to give me detention for no reason. I don't even talk in class or anything. And my laptop crashes all the time T_T especially when it overheats... And the books into a movie thing I agree with as well. Too many good books a destroyed by cheesy actors and bad scripts :(

• Like 1

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• goki

• sarah3161

• 鼠ドル

• Amander123

today suck :(

i woke up early but late again because its rainin heavily,

my jean and shoes soaked with rain water,

and that cause my new shoes to spoil :(

i only had it less than a month... wtf

• 1 month later...

what started off as a great idea to have a BBQ for the 4th of July weekend was becoming a nightmare with running around shopping for food and preparations, the crowds in the stores the traffic on the roads ppl were becoming inpatient with one another....Grrr I am not sure how I pulled it off.

• Like 1

i want to complain about me beying a girl its not that im gay(not that there's anything wrong with it, im actually bi) but it would have been alot more fun and eassier to be a guy ( and be bi ofc, that don't change) and it kinda sucks cause i was with this guy and tried to explain it to him but all that came out of it eventually was : well im so happy u have boobs and i was like WTF?! O_o so yeah im bitching about it i guess

• Like 1

:Red_fox5:ME: "I wanna fille a complaint please!"

Complaints Person: "Sure about what?" :msn_red_fox 14

:Red_fox12: ME: "Can you people STOP giving me so much damn work...??!!!"

"im tired, my ass hurts for sitting for to long, my hands are already bleeding, im not eating, sleeping or doing anything a normal person should do, AND IM THE GOD DAMN BOSS!!! Why do i have to work so much...rabbit5 "

Ok that felt nice thank you so much...and pardon my french rabbit13

• Like 2

dad, dad, dad, why are you so damn drunk all the time?!!! dammit, can't you once talk about your stupid morals and be honest about it! i know you'r not perfect as you fake to be! so why don't you just frickin' say it! why don't you say how many bottles of vodka have you drank?! or how much did you pay that fucking slut last night?! why do you fucking lie all the time when WE ALL KNOW YOU ARE! ... fuck you ... though your my dad, but i sencerely wish for you to sleep in your grave.. and still suffer so fucking bad! .... dammit i hate you! i hate your rules! your smell! and your lies! and even that giant ugly face of yours! ... why can't a person choose his own parents for godness sakes?!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
COMPLAIN : Express dissatisfaction or annoyance about a state of affairs or an event

anyone have somethin they don like, like a person or some matter that u cant really speak out.

so....u can complain out here :)

for me...

i want to complain about my neighbor. when they return home at middle of night when everyone sleepin, they can just talk loudly at the corridor and bang their door loudly

they just don care about other.

worse is even we told them talk softly they just said 'we born to have loud voice' wtf

they going to get from us someday :msn_red_fox 12

i hate ta make it worse but

u know when people write lol on a text or somethin

my REAL laugh is lol

it is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo loud

i got it from my mom

we even sound a like so sometimes

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

what the Hell Do i NOT have to complain about ? xD

i complain about the one who thinks that he loves me and i dont know if thats true or not

• Like 1

I wanna complain about DIRECTV and Comcast not having an anime channel. Like seriously, I know AdultSwim shows some but thats not enough!

:leaf7:

• Like 1

i won't be coming to YO often Y.Y (starting 1. september -.-)

waaaaaa :( noooo =.=

Are you starting the school Lulu-kun? :(

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest FujoshiFTW

I want to complain about how the teachers just have to go roaming around the whole classroom when we're in the computer room and doing our work. It just feels so stalker-ish. (And plus, I might get caught too XD)

I want to also complain about how the cold I caught the other day is PISSING THE SH*T OUT OF ME. I just can't stand the sniffy nose and the watery eyes anymore!

I am a 42 year old boy ( ya right) and I am complain about stiped strait men. I have been called every nasty name in the book. I whish i was seme just I could tell them off.:(

• Like 1