anyone want to complain?

goki

Grrrr... about 1½ week to prom and I look horrible T_T

u must think- don worry there still left one and a half week to get myself right ^ ^

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• goki

• sarah3161

• 鼠ドル

• Amander123

School seems to never end T_T I had today my last semester paper, but now the teachers start to give us test papers because we don't have enough marks...That's rather stupid...This feeling of "I had enough!" is always with me...the weekends aren't free neither; homeworks and projects :( And tomorrow I have to stay after school for another project T_T ****

don worry u be find :)

@ Amander

Both great! The animes, the mangas and the novels! Have fun and I really hope you like them, Amanda. I sure love them like mad myself. foxy3

I really can't wait to watch them! But I just realized I didn't make it clear what I was complaining about lol. I meant to bring up the fact that I really want to watch them but I've been too busy so I can't yet! :(

• Like 2

i don think this is a complain but anyway

when i was joggin just now, i think a spider just dropped on my head and fell on my dog.

after we reach home she like scratchin all over her body and my mom scold me for that...

i curse that stupid spider...

so many things to complain about

-ill start with my neighbors since we live in apartments they keep sending complaints to the manager and half of what they complain about isnt true!!

-my mother is being a b**** right now and all but she just wants me to be submissve and follow whatever she says and doesnt even listen to what i have to say because everything i say is stupid according to her and i just talk back to her to explain whatever she is accusing me of and starts saying that im yelling at her! and then she wants me to listen to her problems but i told her i cant because our opinions are too strong that we cant talk normally

-oh and outside of the house there is a girl who doesnt like me and ive barely ever talked to her or seen her around in school (the guy she likes talks to me more and he is always trying to get away from her)

hey i feel a little better!!

• Like 1

No matter what I do I can't get happy atm.

This sucks.

And I'm bored to death.

me too, Nezumidoll

bored...

I have complaints about myself. I dunno but last night, i went to a bar and a foreign guy (Japanese) went to approach me. We spent the night talking and drinking (we're totally strangers). And yeah, i fell. DAMN. I can just easily get in love. amfff.

O.O Some foreign websites are suck!!! I know the admin wanna get many profits from their websites ...but I really hate this! I logged in one site and it requires me to pay for using applications of it. I seemed to be completely crazyyyy! Cause I really need to use those apps and I don't have any visa card or credit card *___*

• Like 2

O.O Some foreign websites are suck!!! I know the admin wanna get many profits from their websites ...but I really hate this! I logged in one site and it requires me to pay for using applications of it. I seemed to be completely crazyyyy! Cause I really need to use those apps and I don't have any visa card or credit card *___*

lol, just get use to it

okay i just found out from another group that some Takumi-kun fans who have made advanced orders of the Takumi-kun film are threatening ANYONE who will upload ANY VERSION of the Pure DVD on YouTube or ANYWHERE ELSE. and by ANY VERSION this includes the English sub as well.

OMG!

The insensitivity is making my vein pop. Does this person even have any sense of compassion for those who cannot afford? How about those who DO NOT UNDERSTAND japanese at all? don't those fans have a right to appreciate the movie too? there is nothing wrong with owning an original copy for whatever reason but having to be so mean to others to the point of denying them the right to love something is BLATANT DISCRIMINATION! i am so pissed!

rabbit11:8onion74::cuteonion43:

• Like 2

Omg...... I totally understand how this guy feels...... :cuteonion43:

This video explains how I feel 100%

• Like 1

Omg...... I totally understand how this guy feels...... :cuteonion43:

This video explains how I feel 100%

i feel sorry for your frustration...:(

but the video is really ...

im sorry for the player too

• Like 2

I'm just fucking pissed off.

I don't like being insulted, worse when others are around.

I want to beat someone up...

• Like 1

I'm just fucking pissed off.

I don't like being insulted, worse when others are around.

I want to beat someone up...

what happen...

hope u will foget it soon :(

i wanna complain about my english teacher. She gives me detention for existing. I wish i could give her a 59 years detention once. Also i want to complain about laptops that crashes down all the time . And i want to complain about good books that's made into bad movies.

• Like 2

i wanna complain about my english teacher. She gives me detention for existing. I wish i could give her a 59 years detention once. Also i want to complain about laptops that crashes down all the time . And i want to complain about good books that's made into bad movies.

i totally agree with the book made into moive,

just like good manga made into bad anime :(