anyone want to complain?

goki

COMPLAIN : Express dissatisfaction or annoyance about a state of affairs or an event

anyone have somethin they don like, like a person or some matter that u cant really speak out.

so....u can complain out here :)

for me...

i want to complain about my neighbor. when they return home at middle of night when everyone sleepin, they can just talk loudly at the corridor and bang their door loudly

they just don care about other.

worse is even we told them talk softly they just said 'we born to have loud voice' wtf

they going to get from us someday :msn_red_fox 12

• Like 6

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• goki

• sarah3161

• 鼠ドル

• Amander123

WTH? How bad are your neighbors!

I luckily have really good and polite neighbors, except sometimes we have small conflict, but it would eventually be dealed. :D

I wanna complain about my ability to remember things! I am absent minded one .... this morning i hide my key in somewhere and now i can't find it :leaf9:

I always feel afraid of learning sth by heart ...for the exam. It sucks cause I will totally forget everything when I am in front of teacher :leaf9:

• Like 4

ok this is a greatopportunity for me to complain/ gossip about my neighbours. Huhhh... i really hate them; so rude and selfish....

A few nights ago, they came back around 11.30pm. They arrived and switched on the tv loudly!!! F**k*n sh*t!! I really hate them, didn't they think that the neighbourhood already slept on that time? Some of us need a lot of rest, but we can't sleep well because of the noise they made(from tv).

Oh yeah, everyday that damn child (my neighbour's) is really annoying!! You know what, he used yo scream like a crazy woman who begging to die early when he want something or angry or anything he dont want.... Screaming like hell makes me sick of it. i wish he could go to HXXL early, so we can live peacefully here!!

• Like 3

Well...I wanna complain about school...it starts way too early:leaf16: and I can't enjoy my last day of holiday as my main teacher told me to do an unexpected project. And she told me only today! argh...

• Like 2

I guess I should complain about my neighbors too.. lol

Okay so I live in an apartment and there are two neighbors that annoy the hell out of me. The ones next door, and the ones above me. There this girl that lives next door and omg EVERY MORNING at like 6:00am she has her music on soooo loud! I hear every word perfectly through the wall! (she's f***ing doing it right now as I type this!!!) And it's not even good music either! And just because she has to wake up at 6am doesn't mean that she has to make everybody else wake up that early too!

Now for the people above me... all they do is get drunk like every night and yell and scream. I swear, they have so many fights! It drives me insane during the middle of the night when people are suppose to be sleeping! And also one of the guys smoke cigarettes... I like to keep my window open when it is nice weather and this guy always get smoke coming into my room! I am not a smoker so I really hate the smell the cigarette smoke! It makes my room smell bad! When I notice them smoking I usually close my window and make it really loud when I do so they know that I am pissed off lol

• Like 3

I wanna complain about my ability to remember things! I am absent minded one ....

.it also goes to me ichikun, gosh it's so hard, there were instances like, my pen, i don't know where i'd put it, search for it all over the house, places where i used to placed it, then in the end i'll just saw it hung on my shirt, lol :leaf10:

. .i think i should start drinking a MEMORY BOOSTER, lol :leaf5:

• Like 4

me also absent minded, but that what my friends complaint about, i can turn around and forget what i doing :)

look like we all got bad neighbors around us, maybe we should live together and that will be a peaceful neighborhood:msn_red_fox 3

• Like 4

I wanna complain about the weather 'cause it was so hot and my lips were cracking from the inside of my mouth!

I wanna complain about my toothache which bothered me so much. I'm okay now after brushing my teeth twice, gargling and taking a pain reliever.

I also wanna complain about someone who caused me some mental stench yesterday or was it the other day? gosh, the ignorance is appalling!

• Like 4

lol...lol

-i want to complain..my lousy cousin finally going back to my house.my pay day is coming soon so they want me to treat them again =_="

-My stupid boss yelling me again.and i bored about him..

-my boss and my friend also complain about my card design but i dont care anymore....i do it with my full heart...

• Like 1

I hate bitches that talk about crap all the time! So freaking annoying. They need to just jump off a cliff and die. The world will be better off without them. Especially since there are so many in the world... ugh. One day they will all get what's coming to them... :cuteonion43:

• Like 3

lol...lol

-i want to complain..my lousy cousin finally going back to my house.my pay day is coming soon so they want me to treat them again =_="

-My stupid boss yelling me again.and i bored about him..

-my boss and my friend also complain about my card design but i dont care anymore....i do it with my full heart...

don care about other as long u put your effort in :)

i very angry today. some customers are really irritating, and i met them all in 1 day:msn_red_fox 12

i wan to complain, a kid drop his candies all over the floor . please, if u got some manner at least help pickin up or apologise, but his parents just stand there and watch my colleague cleanin up the candies. wtf, they didnt pay us to "housekeepin" for them ok :Red_fox5:

didnt their parents teach them some manner or even their parents don have 1

. .damn, it's freaking HOOOOOOOOT :Red_fox5:

yes it hot, and my left hand is darker than right, because of the sun... :msn_red_fox 16

• Like 1

I want to complain about my mother, who loves to me treated badly by me. I like my masochists unwilling, otherwise it's only half the fun and kind of a drag. Maa, who am I kidding, I love to tease her, regardless. :msn_red_fox 9

Like it was mentioned previously, I also want to complain about my involuntary selective memory. On one side I like it, because I automatically forget things unnecessary to me, but I also easily toss away memories I will need. And then that is indeed a problem.

Seriously, I am talking one second and the next I don't know the last thing I said. Mind break, much~

I want to complain about my chest. I HATE breasts. No, seriously. I wish I was a board. It's not like mine are big or anything, they are pretty average, to the smaller side even. But I hate them anyway. It's a pain. Literally. I already have back and neck problem, hurts all the time, and them I still have to carry this unnecessary weigh..!! Ahh, pisses me off~

I also can't take people who want to have surgery to have a bigger chest, my thoughts are: "ARE THEY CRAZY?! WHAT FOR?!". If I could I'm chop mine off. For real.

I want to complain about my friends who call me all the time, knowing perfectly well I hate talking on the phone and messaging. So I turn off my cell.

...And then they call my home number and my mother yells at me until I answer. Mukatsuku~ :Red_fox5:

--

Ahh, spouting all that rubbish felt damn good, I'm satisfied~

*humming with a grin*

• Like 4

yeah this is a complain garbage bin, throw all your anger:msn_red_fox 12 and frustration:Red_fox5: here my friend

and we shall have a better tomorrow... i guess:msn_red_fox 14

• Like 2

:6onion72:

cloudy's in a cage

locked, but open

Felt this lil rage

And was about to ruin

. .i'm kinda pissed off,

. .i'm complaining about this and that, this and that, this and that!, PHEW!

(and now at the moment, i can't even make a poem, because of this) :Red_fox10:

• Like 2

:6onion72:

cloudy's in a cage

locked, but open

Felt this lil rage

And was about to ruin

. .i'm kinda pissed off,

. .i'm complaining about this and that, this and that, this and that!, PHEW!

(and now at the moment, i can't even make a poem, because of this) :Red_fox10:

Poor cloudy-chan :( *hugs*

• Like 1

OK.

I am NOT going to watch Ichii the Killer EVER AGAIN.

That was the MOST VIOLENT film I've ever seen. It makes all the violence in Quentin Tarantino flicks look like Disney.

THAT movie is absolutely HORRIBLE to women. THAT movie makes you NOT want to go to Japan...like EVER!

So creepy! So bloody. I can't believe my first reaction to it was me having to peek through my fingers as I covered my face and to think this is not a horror movie. I didn't even behave this way towards Juon.

The only reason I watched this was because I was curious of Takashi Miike's directorial style. This movie is INSANE!

• Like 2

i seen that manga before but i cant continue, too mind twisted.

actually alot of manga especially 18+ women always suffer either sexual violence, or been sold. only japan artists draw it out well other try avoid it :)

gazette got a song TAION is about a schoolgirl been captive for 44 days, alot of things happen which i don like to mention here. after knowin the story, i think i havin nightmare for a few days.

• Like 1

i want to complain for my super late salary. everything i saw i want to buy, but now i need to save up for mother's day gift and they just didnt give me my paid :Red_fox5:

im BROKE!!! :(

• Like 1

. .i'm complaining about this hatred i felt, woooooooooooooooooh! (why should i feel this way towards her?) rabbit11

. .cloudy hate her sister-in-law :msn_red_fox 12

. .cloudy must add more patience :5yoyo32:

• Like 2

. .i'm complaining about this hatred i felt, woooooooooooooooooh! (why should i feel this way towards her?) rabbit11

. .cloudy hate her sister-in-law :msn_red_fox 12

. .cloudy must add more patience :5yoyo32:

Awww what happened cloudy-chan?

I want to complain about the stupid people at my apartment! They always randomly throw in some kind of hidden fee and it's pissing me off. Ughhhh!!! They are making me spend so much money!! I'm poor as it is!!

• Like 3