• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• goki

• sarah3161

• 鼠ドル

• Amander123

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

The GACKT in Europe Tour Official Photobook [limited HMV&Lawson release] will cost 12600Y!!!! That's more than the Nemuri Kyoshiro limited edition photobooks! *cries* I feel robbed even before ordering it! I won't have any money next month in other words. I really want it... But I don't think I can order it when it's that expensive. *sob sob*

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
still better than me, i have no electricity for more than 12 hrs (-__-")

. .oh my, i hate Brownout/Blackout/no electricity, oh c'mon!

. .keep safe,

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

(time to sleep, it's already 12:19 am) yoyo2

• Like 1

When I logged into youtube yesterday I was like:

tumblr_lvje4tpVuW1qkok8g.gif

The new youtube homepage layout makes me want to go:

"Your mother is a *beep beep beep*ing*beep*lorem ipsum*beep beep beep*admenumvenium*beep beep beep beep*trrragula*beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep* hippopotamus*beep beep beep beep beep beep* Republican *beep beep beep*ing Daniel Radcliffe *beep beep beep beep* with a bucket of *beep beep beep beep* in a castle far away where no one can hear you *beep beep beep beep beep beep* soup *beep beep beep* with a bucket of *beep beep* Mickey Mouse *beep beep* with a stick of dynamite *beeeeeepppp* magical *beep beep beep beep* ALAKAZAM!"

And the new channel layout makes me...want to go cry in a corner.

Youtube kinda sucks now :(

• Like 7

I'm in this program that applies to my school choices for me, and the program is called A Better Chance, and so far things r kinda going not as i planned.Not too long ago the director of the program in my distract said that two of my top choice schools should and r being singled out right now. I so want to go to my 1st, 2nd or at lest 3rd choice school. I so bothered by all this!!!

:leaf9::leaf7::4yoyo22::msn_red_fox 18

• Like 1

I'm making my own christmas cards on the computer and I made one for my boyfriend to. Altought there not done yet he doesn't want one from me... I think that was cruel when he sad that...

• Like 2

I'm making my own christmas cards on the computer and I made one for my boyfriend to. Altought there not done yet he doesn't want one from me... I think that was cruel when he sad that...

tell him that he will never get a single thing from u again...

tell him that he will never get a single thing from u again...

Well, I was actually thinking of forcing it on him but that can also work XD

• Like 1

I want to complain about exames... I hate them and everyone thinks I'm so smart so they have high expectations about me. They put alot of pressure on me and I hate it!!!!:msn_red_fox 18