anyone want to complain?

goki

James Durbin is out of the American Idol competition and here I was hoping so much that he'd make it to Top 3. rabbit11

But noooooooooooo....apparently some voters can't handle awesomeness even if it was thrown to their heads like this! rabbit6

• Like 1

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• goki

• sarah3161

• 鼠ドル

• Amander123

Omg I hate my family right now!!! I am finally able to receive a federal grant to pay for my school and other educational assets but my family wants to take most of the money for themselves!!!! :cuteonion37: I need that money so I can continue getting a college degree!!! Ugh!! :cuteonion25: That's thousands of dollars they want to take from me because I "owe" them for supporting me! I'm their fucking child!!! Aren't parents suppose to support their children?! onion7 And so now that I have to pay rent for my apartment, pay for food, pay for my car, and pay for so many more things they want to take the money away from me and that is going to make it hard to pay for all these things! :6onion72: It's MY money!!! Not theirs!!! :Red_fox12:

• Like 2

@amander-sama . .that's supah UNFAIR, have you explained to them?? (well, i think you did), uhmmmm, why don't you just follow what your heart says, besides it's your money, they should understand that you have a lot of things to pay for, and you're living on your own, it's not that easy!

• Like 1

Thank you cloudy-chan rabbit0 Yeah I tried explaining to them :( I am hoping they will change their mind....

• Like 1

Thank you cloudy-chan rabbit0 Yeah I tried explaining to them :( I am hoping they will change their mind....

talk to them nicely and i think they will understand :)

• Like 2

. .don't worry too much, just do your best at everything especially if it'll make you happy :)

• Like 1

Friggin horrible day; threw up because of my meds, nauseous, fighting with dad. FML

i fought with my bro and i got blue black on my arm... that make u feel better?

i fought with my bro and i got blue black on my arm... that make u feel better?

Of course not D: I want you to be happy ofc!

• Like 1

My dad's a fucking ass. He does everything he can atm to piss me off.

like my bro... i cry with u if u wan:msn_red_fox 2

I want to complain about the one i love...

i always love him!!

but he always hurt me!!!!

and he didn't remeber my birthday either!!!

even i've gave him a present at his birthday...

NOW I HATE YOU!!!

I DON'T LOVE YOU AGAIN!!!

YOU SUCH A JERK!!!

• Like 3

I want to complain about the one i love...

i always love him!!

but he always hurt me!!!!

and he didn't remeber my birthday either!!!

even i've gave him a present at his birthday...

NOW I HATE YOU!!!

I DON'T LOVE YOU AGAIN!!!

YOU SUCH A JERK!!!

ya, forget about someone important birthday is really a JERK:Red_fox12:

• Like 3

Kick him out of your life....if he always hurts you

No need to love him anymore...

Bad Guy!!!!!!

long time no see ichii :)

Kick him out of your life....if he always hurts you

No need to love him anymore...

Bad Guy!!!!!!

Thank you so much!!!

You're right!!!

> -

• Like 1

Ahhhh! I hate the management at my apartment!!!! They are sooo stupid!! Every month they keep saying that we have some late fee when we don't!!!! I can't even count how many times they have forced us to pay for made up reasons that don't exist!!! I am sooooooo close to just yelling at them!! They are con artists!!!

• Like 1

@ Amander

Both great! The animes, the mangas and the novels! Have fun and I really hope you like them, Amanda. I sure love them like mad myself. foxy3

--

Now that I actually looked at my carpet he looks kind of stupid.

Why do I even have it in my room? (-_-)

My curtains' color is really light so the sun passes through, anyway. If that is so what's the point of having the damned things on the windows in the first place?

• Like 2

School seems to never end T_T I had today my last semester paper, but now the teachers start to give us test papers because we don't have enough marks...That's rather stupid...This feeling of "I had enough!" is always with me...the weekends aren't free neither; homeworks and projects :( And tomorrow I have to stay after school for another project T_T ****

• Like 1

Ahhhh! I hate the management at my apartment!!!! They are sooo stupid!! Every month they keep saying that we have some late fee when we don't!!!! I can't even count how many times they have forced us to pay for made up reasons that don't exist!!! I am sooooooo close to just yelling at them!! They are con artists!!!

when it come to money, people will change :msn_red_fox 14