anyone want to complain?

goki

@amander-sama . .i just don't like her (especially her attitude, she was some kinda "backstabber", plastic (waha, is this the right term???) , and i think she like doing GOSSIPS) yoyo4

• Like 2

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• goki

• sarah3161

• 鼠ドル

• Amander123

@amander-sama . .i just don't like her (especially her attitude, she was some kinda "backstabber", plastic (waha, is this the right term???) , and i think she like doing GOSSIPS) yoyo4

chill girl:)

u can gossips her here!!

• Like 2

chill girl:)

u can gossips her here!!

. .wahaha, you're supah right!!!! (but i do't want to go further anymore :D)

• Like 1

1-racist people that's the thing i hate the most

2- people who smoke at non-smoking areas

3- people who dont respect times like 2 friend i have

one day they said they are coming for a visit at 4 p.m ,i waited them until 6 then i called because i was worried

they said they are at a beauty salon for there hair and they will be there at 6:30, so i waited until 9 :Red_fox6: and no one called i didnt called so they dont think i cared(because i was pissed off) :msn_red_fox 1 at 12 (midnight) they called and asked me where i live ..onion7 i dont know how i stayed calm:8onion74:

i told them the place very shortly (and hoped they would get lost) they came at 12:30 they didnt apologize and they started to tell me that there hair took them all day (like i am going to believe that because they only dyed it and cut a little)i pretended like it was nothing ,:5yoyo32:

after 30 minutes they said their goodbyes ,they went to shopping ( thats what they told me):cuteonion50:

next time i will make sure to tell them (sorry my mother’s family are coming and they are sataying for 3 months ) :cuteonion43:

fewwww :cuteonion7: that made me feel better (thanks 4 the thread)

• Like 2

1-racist people that's the thing i hate the most

2- people who smoke at non-smoking areas

3- people who dont respect times like 2 friend i have

one day they said they are coming for a visit at 4 p.m ,i waited them until 6 then i called because i was worried

they said they are at a beauty salon for there hair and they will be there at 6:30, so i waited until 9 :Red_fox6: and no one called i didnt called so they dont think i cared(because i was pissed off) :msn_red_fox 1 at 12 (midnight) they called and asked me where i live ..onion7 i dont know how i stayed calm:8onion74:

i told them the place very shortly (and hoped they would get lost) they came at 12:30 they didnt apologize and they started to tell me that there hair took them all day (like i am going to believe that because they only dyed it and cut a little)i pretended like it was nothing ,:5yoyo32:

after 30 minutes they said their goodbyes ,they went to shopping ( thats what they told me):cuteonion50:

next time i will make sure to tell them (sorry my mother’s family are coming and they are sataying for 3 months ) :cuteonion43:

fewwww :cuteonion7: that made me feel better (thanks 4 the thread)

if it was me, i will tell them don ever step in my house again:Red_fox12:

• Like 2

my legs hurt :msn_red_fox 18

i been shoppin with my sister in law for more than 10 hours yesterday and together with her spoilt brat kid, who always want me to carry her:msn_red_fox 12

some more i wearin a 3 inches tall shoes ...

i though she said only nearby...:(

• Like 1

'Ahh u just dont Fucking understand how much your words and actions hurt' is what i wanna shout ! 'just as soon as i start to feel better bout myself u ruin it....everytime! u have no idea how hard it is'

no one understands, n no one fucking cares!!!

so fucking annoyed and depressed at the same time its so fucking hard to hide it everyday!!!!

sorry guys i just need to have a scream and vent somewhere ;_;

• Like 3

Oh oh pick me! I wanna complain about my lack of money, my lack of job and having to take classes I don't want to get a degree. >:

Also at my sister, who keeps watching me while I am reading yaoi on my computer(she can't see it but still). Geeze, what does a person gotta do to vulch in privacy now days?!

• Like 2

'Ahh u just dont Fucking understand how much your words and actions hurt' is what i wanna shout ! 'just as soon as i start to feel better bout myself u ruin it....everytime! u have no idea how hard it is'

no one understands, n no one fucking cares!!!

so fucking annoyed and depressed at the same time its so fucking hard to hide it everyday!!!!

sorry guys i just need to have a scream and vent somewhere ;_;

i know how u feel, i think everyone the same, wearin a mask everyday :(

• Like 1

. .waaaaaaaaaaah, i'm still complaining about my sprain, :leaf9:

. .it's been a week (i guess) :leaf16:

please be careful:msn_red_fox 18

hope u get well soon

• Like 1

i wanna shout about my sore toe ! i dropped a children's 2 seater sofa on my toe! omg it hurt i even cried lol and was shaking for ike 30 mins, all the kids were like 'are u ok' and one even said ' dnt worry claire bear ill do the sweeping for you' lol how cute

so im now bruised and sore lol

• Like 2

i wanna shout about my sore toe ! i dropped a children's 2 seater sofa on my toe! omg it hurt i even cried lol and was shaking for ike 30 mins, all the kids were like 'are u ok' and one even said ' dnt worry claire bear ill do the sweeping for you' lol how cute

so im now bruised and sore lol

god bless -_-"

• Like 1

Well, lets see. First today, I had to listen to people complain, then when I was in this chat with some friends of mine, some random couple came in and started shit, then when my sister got home, she took my computer and it fell on the floor, she is being loud and stupid with her friend right now and I am trying to get work done so yeah this is just great.

Then on top of that, I have to deal with my friend's dad (shana's dad) being an ass to her like 24 7, plus my cousin that is a total and complete hoe bag! So SICK OF IT!!!

• Like 1

omg..boss please stop the song you playing.u make me felt sleepy.onion13i'm kinda piss of now..rabbit11

when i'm playing my kpop song he complaint that my song is not nice...:Red_fox12:

• Like 2

Well, lets see. First today, I had to listen to people complain, then when I was in this chat with some friends of mine, some random couple came in and started shit, then when my sister got home, she took my computer and it fell on the floor, she is being loud and stupid with her friend right now and I am trying to get work done so yeah this is just great.

Then on top of that, I have to deal with my friend's dad (shana's dad) being an ass to her like 24 7, plus my cousin that is a total and complete hoe bag! So SICK OF IT!!!

bad day for u :msn_red_fox 14

omg..boss please stop the song you playing.u make me felt sleepy.onion13i'm kinda piss of now..rabbit11

when i'm playing my kpop song he complaint that my song is not nice...:Red_fox12:

omg what song does your boss play ? 70 oldiesfoxy4

• Like 1

omg what song does your boss play ? 70 oldiesfoxy4

LOL kinda~~~~he still hear that same song until now.i'm cannot concentrated with my work >>>Grrrr!!!

• Like 1

LOL kinda~~~~he still hear that same song until now.i'm cannot concentrated with my work >>>Grrrr!!!

so u workin now ^ ^

how long he been listenin , u mean repeat the same song?

so u workin now ^ ^

how long he been listenin , u mean repeat the same song?

yeah i'm working ><...maybe from until now...t.t...god please help me....>

• Like 2

yeah i'm working ><...maybe from until now...t.t...god please help me....>

i think he will play till u finish work :)

tomorrow .:Red_fox4:.i'm working too..but half day..:msn_red_fox 18:

im workin full, well that make u better?