• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• M-jow

• Wewuwe

• t1mtnntgn

• phanmembongda68

(Well thank you

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
^^)

"I'm not training to become a hunter!" William groan as he rolled his eyes while dying the last blood off and throwed the washcloth into the washbasked. "I'm training to learn how to defend myself for when..." Will suddenly stopped speaking and quiet down. It wasn't a good idea to speak so openly about this things when other could be listening.

William looked back at the demon though the mirror, his expression showed a mix of drifferent thought but in the he still replied without judging. "I would say it's a surprise, but I would at the same time like to believe that you had your reason for doing it" Will turned around with his hands behind him resting against the zink and looked at his old friend with a small sad smile. "Were any of those killings involving innocent women and childen?.. I can't judge you if thats what your are looking for" William inhaled a deep breathe and continued. "How about you? What would you think if I said the same thing to you?"

"No i haven't killed women or children, but when a demon is out of control, he doest see age or gender, he sees potential blood and an easy kill." Ezra said calmly.

"If you've killed any demons i would be uneasy, but i'm sure they needed to be taken care of.." He frowned, stepping towards the human, making little room for the smaller man to budge. "but i am being trained as well to just assassinate. When they summon me, i'm not suppose to ask any questions, i just have to do it."

He reached out and gently touched the red mark on his cheek, focusing his energy to make his fingers cold, hoping to ease the swelling. "But i am starting to feel like i'm losing my grip on reality. i'm starting to feel my instincts acting up and they're trying to find a way out." He said, looking down at the human.

"There are some ways to control them, but it's hard to get my hands on, and the other way, i don't think i could do..." He said, trailing off as he looked away, seeing the washcloth that had cleaned the blood off William's cheek.

William didn’t noticed he let out a small eased breath when Erza replied his question, but he did feel himself calm down to know Ezra wasn't a a killer of innocents.

William gently shook his head as Ezra stepped close again. "No, I haven’t killed anyone aside from my mother.." William said and winced a bit as Ezra's cold fingers touch his burning cheek. He hadn't actually been the one at fault for killing his mother but Will had been the reason she died in the first place, he didn't know the woman at all, yet he still felt guilty about her death. "But I can't say that it might never happen"

"I summoned you Ezra.. could this be why you feel like you are losing you grib?" William didn’t want Ezra to lose complet crontrol like some of those brain death things he had see on television did, he knew that when first a demon had killed enough to satisfie the only thing remaing inside would be that emty blood lust, at least thats what William knew, those at his school would just say any demon were created like that from the start, but Ezra was proving that theori so wrong just be being here.

"What can I do?" William asked as he reached up to catch the demon chin between his fingers and turned his head back towards himself to look up in Ezra's eyes with his own gentle smilling not once doubting him and thrusted the demon completely. "I want to help you if there is any way i can, you have always been there for me now it's my time to help you"

"Help me?" He furrowed his brow, letting the man turn his head and looked down at the human. "You're too kind. That will be the death of you William." Ezra said, moving his hand from the human's face once he thought he had cooled it enough.

"There are a few things that keep demons sane. I doubt you will want to do any of them." He said, moving back enough to remove William's hand.

"You have the choice of letting me kill, at least once a month. I've been going every two." He spoke, looking down at Will. "There's me feeding on blood which is the last option. It makes me not crave killing, since it's fooling my body, thinking I've killed." Ezra said, keeping his voice even and calm.

"I don't want to make you do any of those. I can manage. I have medicine from a witch-doctor which helps curb my appetite to hurt, but it's hard to get them, and I'm almost out." He shrugged, pulling a small vile from his pocket, showing a small tube of silver liquid.

"So unless you're going to be my dinner every other day, let's forget this conversation." He said

Will shook his shoulders, if needed be surely he did have enough blood to share, though it didn't sound pleasant, or... William looked back at the small vile in the demon's hand and wondered if he had seen something like that in any of his ansestors old witch books, if he could find out what the ingredients were and gather them couldn't he just make more of that medicine?

"Do you happen to know what that medicine you take is called?" William asked as he pointed over at the it. "I might able to make it if I can talk to this witch-doctor you just told me about, she surely wouldn't mind helping us as long as I pay her prize right?"

Ezra looked down at the vile. "I don't, no. I'm sure they told me, but i just take it and go, by then I'm too far gone to even hear what they are saying." He furrowed his brow.

"This doesn't matter, I can manage on my own, I always have." He stepped back and turned and unlocked the door, "You should go to bed, you look more tired than usual." He spoke quietly, turning to look back at the human.

• 2 weeks later...

“I know you can” William answered as his gaze met the demon’s with sadness and felt absolutely lost, he wanted to be of help to Ezra, just didn’t know how or if Ezra would ever allow him to.

Of course, William were tired, he was exhausted form school and dealing with his father, his eyes were dry from crying even though it hadn’t been much.

He looked down when he heard the lock open. “I don’t wanna… ” Will protested stubbornly though it felt childish he still didn’t bend down and reached out to gently press his palm against Ezra’s arm.

“Ezra I know you are angry with me... it’s fine, but I am still me… though I am my father’s son too I ain’t him… and I know it sounds strange but even when I found out our differences my opinion of you didn’t once change” William spoke softly as he watched the others facial expressions, trying to read just a bit of the man’s emotions.

Ezra didn't expect William to defy his comment, and was taken aback when he grabbed onto his arm.

The demon looked back at the human, seeing how open and honest he was being with him.

"I'm trying to not be upset about this." He said, looking back at the door, casting his eyes down.

Ezra stayed silent for a moment, processing what had happened in such a short amount of time.

"What are your opinions on me?" He suddenly asked, glancing back up at the human, turning to face him. "Any normal human would see me and wouldn't want to associate with me. I know we have known each other for a long time, but even with me changing, even a hunter wouldn't want to spend time with something like me." He furrowed his brow. "They would have killed me already. And with you it's worse, I put my guard down with you, you're the perfect hunter to kill me." He admitted, his voice steady and calm, but small traces of anger still lingered in his voice.

William just smiled and shook his head. 'You don't even get it do you...' he sighed tired and and reached over to open the door while still holding on to Ezra, afraid he would run if he didn't.

"Come, I don't wanna discuss this in a toilet... come to my room and I'll show you" William whispered low so no one in along the hall would hear him beside for Ezra.

He almost didn't wait for Ezra to respondes before William started leading them back to his room though an mostly complete black hallway.

Will could had used a spell to lighted the way but choose not to since he knew every corner of the house like the back of his hand.

Switching on the light to his room as he opened the door William finally let go of Ezra as he went over to his wardrobe and started to push clothes as well as other loose stuff aside to reveal a small hidden room below the wooden floor.

William pushed the loose wood plank off and took out a metal box as the size of a shoe box and brought it with him over to his bed.

"This contains most of it" William explained as he sat down making the bed squeake a little and opened the box.

It was messy like looking down in a childs treasure box and there really was about everything in it, but what took up most room was a old worn green book with a lock on it, there had been a key once but Will did have it anymore, not that he really needed one anyway when a little spell would do to open it.

After opening it he gave it to Ezra. "Turn to any page you would like and read it.. You might not get it but I will try to explain when you have"

(What stands on the Page)

'Date-------' ~William 12 years old~

I had a bad day today and no it hasn’t got anything to do with my boring teachers. Father was home and wanted me to show him my spells, he wasn't impressed at all, I could clearly see that even before he draged me outside to bang my head against the wall. Saying the usally stuff like "This arn't childs play boy if you can’t use your abillitis properly, you might as well never had been here"

... I didn't take it to heart, since i know that I can do it but then I would have been exhausted to when came Ezra.

Though that also just meant an extra punishment from that person.

Of course when Ezra did came I think he noticed something immediately, couse he told me not to push myself to hard, at least in his own tough-guy way.

I don't know why but when ever I'm with Ezra I feel somewhat at peace, I never had that with anyone before but there just is something... I know he still dose his best to acts tough and properly dosn't really care, but just having him here makes me feel less lonely inside.

Ezra could have over-powered the human, but he let William pull him along to his bedroom, glancing at William's fathers office door, remembering to do something to complicate the man's studies later on.

He was finally pulled into the room and the younger man let go of his forearm.

The demon watched the man rummage around his closet, until he found what he was looking for.

Ezra sat down on the bed alongside William as the human handed the small book to him. He raised an eyebrow but looked down and flipped to a page and began reading, smiling at the handwriting of a younger William, pressing his finger to the page as he read.

the larger man skimmed his eyes over the page, before glancing up at the human. He let out a small sigh and shut the book, brushing his fingers over the spine of the journal.

"You're definitely a unique human." He tried to tease, but stopped after that, having a hard time being playful at the moment.

He set the book down on the nightstand and reached out and put his hand on the man's forearm, squeezing it slightly.

"I don't understand you. You care so much, and I don't deserve that kindness." He spoke, his voice a low rumble. "But I'm glad you do." He murmured, his eyes ever leaving William's

"When I was younger, my highlight of my long days was coming to see you. You were the only one who did't expect anything from me, and if i wasn't around other demons, other humans were just too scared of me, I get why, but still.." He reached up and touched his pointed ears, frowning.

"Once they see my ears, eyes, horns, any part of me. It's frustrating." He said, "But I didn't have to worry when i came to see you." He sighed, dropping his hand from his pointed ears. "And my features get worse when I'm going through withdrawals I've noticed."

He let go of William's arm, putting his hands into his own lap.

"I saw how my eyes were downstairs, and i try to do my best to not scare you." He admitted, not looking at William anymore, worried his eyes were still like that.

William could feel a warm smile spread out when the demon confessed that he had enjoyed William's company as much as he had Ezra's. "Ezra you know most times I actually really don't get what you mean, of course you deserve it" William gently bumped his shoulder into the demon's side. "I might had been way to naiv when we first meet 8 years ago but I wouldn't still be kind to you if you were a bad person, which I know you aren't! Besides you have always treated me kindly, even when you might didn't noticed it"

William scratched the back of his hand when Ezra talked about how his eyes had changed before, true ot had frightened him at first to see his eyes turn completely black and that might also had been the first time Ezra really had showed him a bit of demonic power.

"... It did scare me, that I can say but It also taught me a important lesson not to have kept such things from you... I just hadn't seen it coming" He admitted and looked down at his hands while thinking about what else needed to be said.

There might just be one more thing... not that it would ever actually happen but why not just say it now.

"How do you picture yourself 10 years from now?... Do you think our contact will still last by then?"

"Ten years?" Ezra repeated, leaning back on the bed, relaxing his head on the mattress. "I will most likely be forced to have a child, but I'll still be here." He said, frowning at the idea of finding a demon to have his child.

"I will still see you every day, until you decide to let me go." He murmured, closing his eyes and taking a deep breath. "I think I would still try to stop by though, just because I would still like to see you. That is, if you don't decide to hate me by then." He said, chuckling at the possibility, if William did become a full hunter.

"What about you? Where do you see yourself?"

Oh yeah... William hadn't thought possible things Ezra had do too with time.. funny enough a kid had never been Will's thought as one of them, though he clearly could imagine a baby Ezra. "Wouldn't ever come to hate you, please feel free to bring junior alone"William giggled as he joined the demon not noticing the hollow bit he felt inside.

When Ezra asked him, William just lay a couple of seconds starring up at the celling, up here William could be as honest about everything with out worring about anyone else listening on the other side of the door, reason being the spell he did over his room when William started his teen years and it had proven usefull ever since.

"Away from here..." He finally answered, his expression looking some what at peace since it was something he had already decided from the second he entered the academy.

"I think I will do some traveling to truely see everything with my own eyes and live by what I can do for others... That's my plan and if I'm lucky I'll never return to this place" William didn’t turn his gaze from the celling as he lay waiting for what kind of respondes the other might have on his wishfull thinking.

Ezra ignored the idea of having a child, and looked over to the human, watching a sad look appear on his face.

"If you travel and never come back, would you want me to follow?" He asked, his voice almost sounding sad about the idea of not coming to visit.

The demon leaned onto his side, getting a better look of the human, trying to read his expression.

"I'd be alright seeing you still. Id like to see where you can go, and I can help you if there is ever a time you are struggling." He offered, trying to be of use to the human.

"I know I'm suppose to be a cold-hearted demon, but i can help with money, health, and even some luck." He smirked, being nice to the younger man, reaching out and fixing a stray hair on the human without really noticing he did it.

William smiled and rolled over on his side to so he was facing Ezra. "Well now, you really think I would do that badely out there?" He chuckled light hearted as he rested his head back down in the sheets.

"But... I would really like it if you did come" William's reply came mostly out as an low whisper just loud enough to reach the demon's ears as Ezra brushed aside a lock of hair that had fallen down over his eyelashes.

Enjoying the gentle touch Will closet his eyes for a second by reflex but found himself fighting hard against his tiredness to actually open them again.

"If I couldn't see you anymore.. I don't know what i might do..." He quietly said with s little yawn, eyes half lifted as he fought with his consciouseness.

"Hehe.. I'm weird right..." William tried to just laugh it off with a half forced one one trying to blame his showen vulnerabillitis onto that he just was exhausted. "Sorry, guess I'm too tired after all..."

Will reached over to lightly squeeze Ezra's hand with the last of his strenght before his eyelashes finally gave away and darkness quickly pulled it's claws into him as his consciouseness faited into a deep dreamless sleep.

Ezra watched the man as William squeezed his hand.

He moved his hand away as soon as William fell asleep, only to brush at his hair once more, uncovering the human's sleeping face.

He frowned as he brushed a thumb over William's still red cheek, focusing his energy to help heal the wound.

"I'm glad you don't want me to leave." He mumbled lowly, pulling his hand away once he healed the human's cheek.

Ezra could still smell the blood just enough, even though the wound was now healed, making it hard for the demon to focus.

He moved over the human, leaning down to where Will's jaw met with his neck, almost hearing the pulse of the human's heart.

He brushed his lips over the skin, just wanting a taste.

The demon grazed his sharpened fangs on the human's skin, wanting nothing more than to bite down and get rid of the pounding headache he had from the lack of blood and his medication.

He sighed tightly closed his eyes, forcing himself to move away.

Ezra covered his mouth and nose, not wanting to smell the delicious scent anymore.

He grazed his hand over the human's healed cheek once more before getting up and forcing himself to disappear for the night, not wanting to hurt the only thing that's ever cared about him.

He reappeared in the alleyway of the closest city, his head pounding, his eyes blurry.

He could hear a sound of someone walking towards him, causing him to hide in time for the human to not see him.

I shouldn't be doing this. He scolded himself, but his body was moving on his own, his demonic side overpowering whatever rationality he had left.

He snatched his claw out and grabbed the man by his jaw, covering his mouth in the process, and ripped the human towards him.

Just let him go and disappear to the demonic realm! You can't kill any more people!

A low growl came from Ezra as he bent the human's head back, savagely digging his teeth into the man's neck, losing all self control as soon as blood touched his tongue.

He's not as sweet smelling as William, but he will do. He drank his fill, his mind starting to come back to him. Once he pulled away, he looked down at the fearful human he held, before snapping his neck, letting him fall to the ground.

He regained his rationality and his eyes widened at the dead man he stood above, causing him to back up and curse to himself, knowing he broke down.

He left in a panic, disappearing to his demonic realm, not even hiding the body, to ashamed to even touch the lifeless man again.

He knew he fucked up, but he was too far gone in the moment to have realized it.

William didn’t have any dreams that night but somehow he still felt a bit uneased, he had turned and rolled back and forth in he comfortable bed and his mind had been strangely clouded since waking up.

Of course no one took noticed at William's foggy expression neither at home or from the teachers in school. Will only listened to the lesson with half a ear already knowing most at the topick's contents about quite defense magic. But the last few hours of school seem to drag out way too long since it was suppost to be physical traning, but instead some old geezers had decided to join the traning to show the young hunters how things really were done in the outside world.

Will had made sure to stand way back in the gathering of people, thinking that this would be just as boring as ever until one of the older and experienced hunters set the scene but suddenly pulling a small demon out but a chain tied around the things neck and hands, even his legs were tied up with those thick havy bars.

Will stood straight as he wacthed the demon hiss though it's gag sending every student on the field a demonic hatefull starre. It reminded Will about the look Ezra had given him yesterday but it had been way too scarier that those eyes this demon were threatening people with now in brought daylight. That didn't mean though some of the other students didn't start to mumbled of how terrifing the creature looked.

"Now I know you are being teached in how to kill these things, but I also know that not many of you have ever actually seen a real demon in person" the hunter with big nasty scars alone his arms spoke out loud and clear making the whole courtyard fall silence.

"No why don't one of you come up and get a closer look" the hunter asked like it was some sort of paying freakshow.

Of course no one took a step close to the man’s dismay so he decided to just go with an familiar name, both because it was the only one he really remembered from the list of trainess and because he wanted to see "Knight" junior with his own eyes, that the kid look more than a skiny girl in his eyes rather that a big manly hunk like the Knight he knew was an weird surprise.

"Why don't you show the class how we can tell the drifferences between an lower class demon from the big once?"

"stay clear of my room unless you wish having your long nose runing old man" William hissed at the butler as he past the man in the door.

The butler looked up to protest that he would do no such thing, just when he saw the torn bloodly covered uniform and uttered a small startled gasp. "Young master!"

Will ignore the man and continued on his way to his room and on to the bathroom, stepping in under the cold spray of water fully dressed.

Angry he hit the wall tiles with his fists as the day re-played in his mind.

Ezra wasn't sure if he should see William today, but he knew he had no choice in the matter.

He had his appetite slightly at bay, but he felt ashamed, and didn't want the human to see him that way.

He sighed as he appeared in the human's room, expecting him to be home by now from school.

Ezra looked around in the empty room, but turned when he heard the shower on.

Suddenly, a huge wave of blood hit his nose, causing his eyes to widen and he quickly covered his mouth and nose, rushing to the bathroom door, hitting the door enough for the human to hear.

"William." He said, his voice sounding concerned from the smell. "You reek of blood, what the hell happened? Are you alright?" He asked, scared to open the door, but the alarming scent had him fearing the worst.

He took in a long breath and held it as he walked into the room, moving to see the human, fully-dressed in the shower. He looked at the smaller man in shock, uncovering his mouth.

"Shit." He said, covering his nose again quickly as he watched the blood go down the drain.

"What the hell happened? This didn't happen from just a small human fight." He said, thankful he was a little more in control, if this were yesterday, he would have grabbed the man and attacked him ruthlessly, but today he could at least think rationally for the moment, not fully rid of his thirst, but enough to tolerate this for a short period.

William had tried hard to calm his nerves as he heard the loud banging on the door. That was quick, had father already gotten the news this quickly? Nah... the old man wouldn't had bothered to knock. And true enough, it was Ezra's conserned voice that sounded from the other side of the door. Remembering that he was covered it blood he quickly tried to rub it off. "Don't come out here!" Will tried to warn Ezra but too late, he paniced a bit as the door opened knowing how it effected the other.

"Get out Ezra! I said not to come in" William hissed through jets of water coming down over him, he knew that his voice was hostile forward the demon which it never normally were, but William had a lot of things going on right now, plus his annoyance still hadn't calmed down in the first place.

Of course realizing how his tone had been he sighed tired and ducked his head as he turned his eyes away. "Sorry, I'm not hurt, besides from a few scratches the blood isn't my own, please... just leave me alone for now" William answered almost sounding like he could cry just then as a lump formed in his throat, he still didn't look back at Ezra, feeling terribly guilty, angry at everything for not least himself,Will just wanted to escape reality and forget what he had been forced to do.

'i actually killed someone...' William's mind reminded him over and over as he knees gave away under him. The adrenalin was running on the last of it's juices making every part of William's small body shake violently eventhough the water already had turned warmer.

Ezra shocked to see William like this. He reached out and quickly caught the human as his knees buckled and almost fell to the tub floor.

"Like hell I'm leaving you like this." He said roughly, not phased by the water now hitting him. His focus was on William.

The demon brushed away the small amount of blood left, relaxing as the scent went away from his nose. He reached up and made the water slightly warmer, trying to stop the smaller man from shaking so violently.

"What happened today?" He asked, his voice softer, trying not to scare Will anymore than he already was shocked.

He wiped the man's hair from his face and saw a few little scratched on his cheek and collarbone from whatever happened.

He frowned and turned off the water, grabbing a towel and wrapping it around the human.

"You need to get the clothes off William." He said, grabbing at the jacket and motioning for him to take it off. "Comfort is what you need, and heavy, wet clothes aren't helping." He didn't want to move yet, not wanting to make Will even more stressed with the situation, so he just held the human close, raising his body temperature to try and heat the boy.

"Can i carry you to the bed?" He asked, keeping his voice soft.

William tried to push Ezra away but his attempts were only half hearty and arms weak at the moment.

"Don't be so nice to me Ezra!" William yelled as has he held back most of the pain in his voice. He didn't deserve any kindness or comfort for anyone especially not Ezra snd every part the demon touched felt like a weird mix of both hellfire and comfort.

With the water turned off and a towel wrapped around his shoulders while Erza gently pulled in his uniform, William wanted nothing more that to just break down but he didn't allowe himself that pleasure, not in front of Ezra. So instead William just pulled back from the demon,taking a few shaking steps back while he still avoided looking at the other.

"I killed someone today... and I want to do it" Will spoke out In a clear stady tone as he confessed his crime, keeping his eyes blank from life and emotions like a dead fish.

"The man was a hunter, but the things he did were inhuman.. he brought a small demon, a boy around our age and wanted to teach the students all the ways real life hunting." William face turned hatefull with pure anger and a weak human made growl slided into his voice.

"The boy was scared into his core, I don't know how but suddenly pictures of horror fild my vision and I saw the torture the hunter had but the young demon though... next thing I know I'm piercing my pencil into the man’s chest as the demon runs off and a teacher layes on the ground bleeding from his head while my classmats watches from a safe distance"

Ezra watched the human pull himself away, his eyes widening from William's confession. The demon saw how upset he was and he could see the fact tears were being held back as William spoke.

"William." Ezra said, his voice not judging or upset, but more concerned. He knew how hard it was to kill one of your own kind, he understood that completely. But the first kill was always the hardest.

"You wanted to kill him? Why" He asked, standing up, keeping a small distance from the human, not wanting to upset him more. He took one step closer and reached a hand out, lifting Will's face to try to make him look at Ezra.

"Please don't avoid my eye contact, I know how you feel.." He spoke, his voice almost sad.

"I don't remember why... He reminded me of my father somehow in the way, but I don't know... I just remember wanting him dead and my body acted on that thought" Will explained still stubbornly avoiding Ezra's eyes though the demon held his chin.

William lightly shook his head as he closed his eyes and breathe in deeply to calm his breathing. "I can't! I'm afraid you're gonna see something in my eyes that will make you hate me" He answered as he let the air out though his nose with his eyes still closed. It was actually quite calming the way he could hear water dripping down on the floor almost with the same rythme as the pulse he could feel from Ezra's warm hand.

"I'm not going to hate you." Ezra said sternly, grabbing the man by his shoulders and squeezing tightly.

"Killing is something that happens when you're a hunter, human or demon, you just need to face this fact!" He frowned, as if he was trying to convince himself too.

He finally took a slow breath to try and focus. He pulled the human close and wrapped his strong arms around William's shoulders, moving his face to the soft spot where William's neck met his shoulder. "I don't want to see you like this, I don't know how to help." He said, refusing to let go of the smaller man.

"I don't know how to comfort someone like this, but I want to help you." He said, "I'm staying here until you calm down, I'm not letting go until that happens."

• Saga locked this topic