Accidentally Summoning a Demon {Wewuwe ~ M-jow}

M-jow

"You beating me?" Ezra laughed, "You understand i can sense where you are from anywhere, right?" he teased. "sure, fine. I'll play this game. But I'm not playing easy. I'm an actual hunter." he grinned, leaning towards the man, "Who goes first to hide then, hm?" He smiled, giving the man a handsome grin, confident that this boy will lose at his own game.

"What idea of a prize were you thinking? or is that a secret?" he teased.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• M-jow

• Wewuwe

• t1mtnntgn

• phanmembongda68

William had to gather all of his confidents to lot look away when Ezra's gorgeous face was so close to his own and some how he even accomplished keeping his cool.

"Fine, don't want you becoming soft on my account" William replied returning the other's grin with one of his own.

"As for the prize, well is there something you wish to win?.. if I win you'll have to do something for me but I'm not saying what it is before the game is over"

William stepped back and picked up the flashlight from his nightstan before he looked at the digital clock for the time. "I'll go ahead wait five minutes and then come find me before I do you"

"Alright, sounds fun."

Ezra smirked and turned for the door. "Five minutes then." he said before walking out of the doorway, finding a spot to hide.

The demon looked around before levitating to the second floor, hiding in a small walkway, his breathing slowed drastically to hear the other mans breathing and movements.

William watched the other leave before he himself headed forwards the garden to hid. He knew that no matter how many times they had played games like hid and seek that Erol was right about how easily he would find him, but William did have a plan.

Besides from a few serventens whom saw him slid out into the night, William left unoticed and went straight from his hidout in the rose garden he had been using as small.

William made sure to leave a track though the grass and without saying any spells out loud, he caste an illusion spell of himself yo hid behind the rosebushes. William self floated in the middle air and jumped up in a tree just above were he hid in the trees leaves focusing on calming his breathing and heartbeat as he waited.

As soon as he felt Williams presence gone he clenched his jaw. "You learned some new tricks.." He murmured to himself, walking from his hiding spot and began trying to catch the man's scent, leading him outside.

He leaned against a door frame and calmed his breathing, trying to find the man's breathing.

Ezra could faintly hear the man's breathing, but it was far and in between.

William didn’t have senses like Ezra, he couldn’t hear or smell anything abnormal for a human and he was so use to be around the demon that his body had become used to Ezra's presence. Which meant that William almost couldn't feel it unless the guy was very close by.

'Czew Macau-sight' William whispered a night sight spell as quiet as he was capable of. Will knew that the smallste sound would give him away, but walking around blind could be just as stupided of him.

Ren closed his eyes as he felt the spell transform them. In dark you couldn't see it but William eyes changed from his usall sky-blue to to yellow making his see heat signals in the dark.

For a moment he thought he saw a human formed heat signaled up by the house.

Ezra barely heard anything, but just enough to sense the man was nearby. He stepped out from the doorway towards the garden, blocking himself behind a tree, trying to find William's scent, but all he could smell were the flowers.

Smart move Ezra silently praised the human, tightening his jaw as he tried to focus, but was having a hard time, the smell becoming overbearing, almost making the demon light-headed, causing him to hold his head, covering his eyes for a moment.

No it wasn't a human heat signal it was an demons, Will could tell from the slightly drifferent coloring this one was more purple that red and it mover forwards him.

William saw how the figur quietly slide from tree to tree hidding himself as the area around his head became purple.

'he is trying to snif me out good thing the nightbloomers got a even stronger scent in the dark' William thought as he silently moved further out on the branch he sat on to get a better view.

Will held his breath when the person again stopped just blow the the tree he sat in. Ezra was now close enough for William to see he expression than only red and purple and saw just when the strong flower scent seemed to overpower the demon's senses enough for him to lower his guard and cover his eyes.

'There! he stopped! Now it's my change' William told himself and in a quick manner Will pulled his legs up around the branch and leaned his body forward to tip over.

With his legs holding him on to the branch William's head suddenly came flying up-side-down i from of Ezra's and reached a hand out to lightly tap Ezra.

"Got you!" Will said with a victorious smile before he let him self free from the branch and with a bit of magic turned him self in middle air to land on his feets.

Ezra backed up into the tree, knocking his head lightly when William swung down.

"I'm surprised. Smart hiding." He said, rubbing the back of his head and giving a small smile to the younger man. "You win." He stepped towards the man. "So what would you like for a prize?" He asked casually, heading back to the house.

A small laugther escaped Will's lips as he saw Ezra back into the tree but was quick to swallow it again.

"Told you I could be smart" William smile and followed Ezra. "But I'm pretty sure you let me win this time so I wouldn't tell you what i want of you.. yet" He pretend to be annoyed for a second but that was only an act. To ne fair William was nervous about telling Ezra unsure what a demon would make of it.

"Instead I think I will save it" William said as he kicked to a small stone that lay in his path. "...What would yours had been?" He asked curiously as he looked back up from the ground.

"Where is William?" A blond noble man asked the head-butler as he handled the old man his coat. The fact that the boy wasn’t there had about little concern to him but it was proper to ask.

"The young master is out In the garden master." The stiff older man answered.

The blond frown a brow "At this time of night? Surely not" the man sighed and shook his head as he paste the butler to go to his room. "Could you tell my son of my retur and that I wants to speak with him when he comes back"

The butler nodded and bowed. "Of course master"

"What mine would have been?" Ezra thought about it for a moment before smirking. "I was either going to have you give me a back massage or make me something to eat." Ezra admitted, "nothing too evil. If I made you do the other things demons are suppose to do to their pets, I'm don't think you would want me to visit anymore." He trailed off.

William face widened in a surprised blank expression at the word pet before it cracked into a mix of seriousness and looked skeptical at the demon. "I'm not a pet.." William lowered his eyes and instead just focused on looking at the lights ahead from the house.

"Mnh mine... Is kind of tricky and I doubt you would like it anyway so I'll just find something else." William said just before they reached the front door.

William didn’t know why but the thought of Ezra seeing him as some kind of charity case or a person to take pity on made Will both sad and mad. 'of course he would haft to call me that it another demon asked' he thought to himself but it didn't do anything to fix the letdown feeling William felt inside.

"Why not just tell me?" Ezra asked. "I doubt it's that tricky." He said, looking at the obvious distress on William's face.

Ezra stopped the human right as they fmgot into the house. "You're not my pet, I know that." He started, assuming it was what made William upset. "Please don't get upset. You're more than just a pet." He said, giving the human a small smile before brushing his hand through William's hair before pulling away, having a hard time opening up and apologizing.

William's mood lighten and a a small smile spread to his eyes and looked back up at the demon.

Ezra's words and the feeling of his hand felt comforting and it eased the something heavy in Will's chest. He wasn't a demons pet and the thought had somehow weird enough turned his mood up-side-down just now.

"I'll only tell you if you don't laugth or call me childish.." William finally replied and took in a deep breath before he continued. "I want you to promise that no matter what might happen in our future you wouldn’t just disappear on me some day.. at least without saying goodby."

"Why would i leave?" Ezra raised an eyebrow, looking over at the younger man. "You summoned me, I'm suppose to torment you until the end of your days." He teased, but his smile faded quickly, understanding Will was being serious.

"But if I did leave, I'd say goodbye, alright?" He said, putting his arm around the man's shoulders in a lazy attempt of a hug, trying to comfort the human.

"There. Does that make you feel better?" He asked, opening the front door for the smaller man.

'Because of a reason I don't dare tell you' William sight as he thought that at least Ezra seemed to take him seriously. "No reason really" Will shook his head as he lied. He smiled and lightly puffed his shoulder into Ezra's side when the demon lay his arm around William's shoulders.

"Yeah, it does"

William for a moment seemed to have no worries in the world.. That was until the door opened to reveal the head butler waiting.

"The master has return and is wating in his room, he wishes to see you" the old man said with a lightly bowed head avoiding Looking directly at William.

'shit!, what does he want' William expression turned into a frown, he didn't like what his old man might say this time around.. Had his teacher call?, naaa that wouldn't have been enough. "Thank you Albert, I'll go to my fathers room right away" William replied and looked on as the man browed his lead again to take his leave.

Only when Will was sure they were alone did he turn to Ezra with a half hearted smile.

"I better... you don't haft to wait, you know how long this usally takes"

"I can wait upstairs." Ezra said, wondering why the man's face looked so upset suddenly.

The demon walked away, starting up the stairs. 'Ive never met his father before. After all these years' he turned back and went back down the stairs, staying out of sight of William, listening for his father's voice

William lightly bit his lips, he really didn't wanted Ezra any where near his father if he could help it but Will couldn’t think up any good excues for the other not to stay.

"Okay the I'll try to make it quick" William answered finally giving in, even with Ezra's good hearing he wouldn't be able to hear them from his room.

He send his friend a proper smile this time before heading off forward his father's room.

The blond man was sitting by his desk sorting out dokuments and letters that had been piling up as he had been away.

He didn't look up when he heard the nock or as his son stepped in. "Are your studies are going well" William's father asked as he looking though a loop reading a letter.

"Yes sir" William's answered with an blank emotionless expression, he didn't care much for the man, Will had his reasons.

"And yet you are still there? Shouldn't you be out In the field by now?" the blond finally looked up at Will with the same sky-blueish clear eyes that for William looked tired and worn. "I have meet quite a few young people recently around your age already under a master, yet you my son doesn’t have one And I can't imagine that no one would have picked you by now"

William didn’t answer the man, knowing that no matter how he tried to sugarcoat it his father wouldn't take nicely too it.

"I can't kill anyone" William finally said after a long break where neither of them spoke. William father slowly rose from his seat and moved around the desk to lean his leg against it, there were no changes in his usally tight professional expression. With a hand he waved William over and Will couldn't do anything other than to do so.

Just as Will stood before the person he called father the man pulled back his fist and hit William right in the guts with such a force that Will Bent over in a painful groan as the air was punched out of him and fell to his knees holding his arms against his stomach.

"I already told you that it's not a matter what want, if I wants you to kill you do it.. beside killing demons isn't exactly murder in our world" Then man's tone was steady but cold and his eyes cut like knives into every part of William's body before the man sighed tired and pulled William's head up by his hair. The man might be a great hunter but he was a terrible person and father to Will.

"You do want to have me happy right? You don’t want me to keep punish you like this right?" the man’s eyes turned and showed a bit of that madness William knew the man tried to hid well outside work.

"Then is it too much to aske for that you get your head out off the clouds and starte doing what you are suppost to be doing?!"

William starred right back at the man with murderous eyes to his father's delight.

"I'm not you father! I will not use any of my powers to hurt anyone that doesn’t deserve it, you married my mother in hope of breeding perfect killers but you didn't even get that! One things for sure it's a good thing my mother died so you would be stuck with only one son who refuses you!" William growled back up at the blond which earned him a high kick to the sid of the head, making William bit the inside of his cheek.

"Does it turn you on old man? The killing and hitting a defensivless child though out his childhood?" William asked from his kneeing position on the floor. He spite some blood out from his mouth before slowly getting back up to his feets as the man just simply went back around his besk.

"I'm done talking to you, go clear your head and go to bed, you got school tomorrow" the man said as his eyes again was turned away from William dismissing the very thought that the child really existed.

William frowned in a mix of anger, pain and saddeness as he turn and walked back out slamming the door shut and went to the near by bathroom to get some cold water in his face to prevent his cheek from getting swollen.

Ezra stood by the door but than hid behind the wall as William walked out, heading to the bathroom. His eyes grew wide from the sight of the mark on his cheek.

He didn't know what to be more upset about, the fact William was a demon hunter in training, or that someone hurt him.

Ezra growled and walked towards the bathroom, walking into the room and shutting the door behind him, leaning up against the wall as he continued to stare at the human.

"You're a demon hunter?" He asked, already knowing the answer. The blood he could smell from William's mouth was causing Ezra's senses to go crazy, but he tried to push past them. "Is this the school you go to?" He asked, his voice raising in anger. "Why the hell didn't you tell me?" He growled, his eyes growing dark, his pupil covering his iris. He wasn't going to act on his demonic senses, but it must have been an unsettling sight. He walked up to the human, towering over him as he looked down, fuming.

He wanted to hurt the boy. hurt him and never come back, find another person to torment for his lifetime.

William had just splashed some cold water in his face as he sensed someone stepping in and looked into the mirror just before the door closed. Seeing Ezra standing there was enough to turn William's face white as if he had just seen a ghost and turned around. "Ezra" Will tried to speak but the demon was too quick to blow out the words he had hoped Ezra would never realize about him 'demon humter'

William wanted to say no, that it wasn't like that, but Will wouldn't lie again to the only person he really cared for and found himself unable to speak.

The look on Ezra's face made Will realize just how much he must have hurted his friend's thrust as he watch the person turn from plain mad to demonic furious. And suddenly Will was caught between the zink and a mad demon.

"It's not like I want to be one Ezra!" William finally let out fearing more that anything Ezra would come to hate him now. "I didn't wanted to keep it from you either but would you honestly still had been coming here if I had told you?" William could feel his throat tightened up but fought his best not to act childish and let himself cry now.

Will could feel Ezra's fury into every bone in his body and felt himself shiver as he looked up into those same eyes that had looked at him with so much carrying just moments before. Now only cold eyes burning into him.

"Ezra.." William voice finally cracked and tears burned in the corner of his eyes as he reached out to touch the demon's face. "Please.. I don't wanna lose you.. I'll tell you everything just don't go!"

Ezra watched the boy's eyes fill with fear and sadness as he spoke.

"Is that why you asked me to say goodbye if I ever left?" He frowned, keeping his closeness to the smaller boy.

The demon looked at the red mark on William's cheek, then looked back at the small traces of blood in the human's mouth.

"You better tell me about everything. Or else I'm doing you the favor of not being a hunter and killing you." He growled, reaching up and grabbing the boy's chin, loose enough for William to move away, but tight enough for the human to get the hint.

William smile sadly as he nod and leaned into Ezra's hand. He would gladly lay his life in the demon's hands if that only meant Ezra wouldn't leave him, in death William would at least be free from ever feeling any kind of loneliness.

"My father's family line comes from a old line of Knights and King down to the middle ages, at least thats what I've heard. after their gloaly demons started appering and demon hunters followed just behind and you properly already know that story, but one of the first hunters were an ancestor of my father's family the 'Knight' family.

My father it actually a hunter which it why he is never home and why I have been keeping you away from him. Luckily he is very weak as an magician or else we wouldn't been having this conversation." William explained realizing just how many things that all wanted to come out to light at the same moment but he had to stick to the course.

"I didn't know any of this stuff before after my 15 birthday, when my father send me to that school. I told him that I want no part in it but neither he or my fucking teachers will let me go because of my strong abillitis" William's hands bent to fists and his expression looked somewhat pissed before he looked back up at Ezra.

"I don't wanna hurt anyone who doesn’t deserve to be punished, that being human or demon. I may still not know much about the world but you taught me so much" William loosened his fists and reached up to touch the demon's hand. "I didn't dare telling you when I was 15 couse i couldn't and even up til now, you are the only one I ever considered a true friend and i care too much of you to never seeing you again... If you do I would rather have you kill me here and now"

The thought of actually killing the boy crossed his mind, but once William touched his hand his eyes faded to his normal color. He frowned as he heard the story, surprised that William was related to the Knight family that he has heard before.

"Some demons deserve to die though, I'd rather you know how to protect yourself." He said, removing his hand to reach over and grab a washcloth, running cold water onto it. "Even once day you might have to protect yourself from me. No demons are stable and can crack easily." He pressed the washcloth to William's cheek. He covered his nose with his free hand. "The smell of blood for instance.." He said, looking away.

"Being a hunter does make this a little...difficult. I'm not sure what to do with this situation." He admitted.

William did his best not to look surprised by Ezra's words, but knowing a bit about how he felt about his own kind and them of him William properly shouldn't have been.

But there were thing Will had learned from the school, like how it could effect a demon to smell the scent of blood.

But since he had been so use to just think of Ezra as a person instead of a demon it took him a few seconds to get though.

Will instinctively reached up to take the cloth gently pressed against his cheek, looking kind of shameful for having forgotten. "Sorry.. In my defense I hadn't counted on you being down here to see.. you can wait outside or upstairs if it's too much for you, I'll just wash up down here" William said but quickly added more.

"I'm not a hunter yet Ezra., and I hope never to be it... I got my own ideas I did like to do but to do that i need training and the school it the best place to practice right now, so though i hat the place I'll stay there for now."

"I don't need to leave, I can manage a little bit of blood." He said, watching the man clean his cheek up. "And you are training to become a hunter.. How is this not going to get difficult between us?" Ezra asked, stepping back to give the man some space.

He crossed his arms over his chest and watched the boy, focusing on the blood, but listening.

"What are you going to do if i tell you i've killed people before?" He asked, glancing up at him.

• Saga locked this topic