Accidentally Summoning a Demon {Wewuwe ~ M-jow}

M-jow

Ezra hummed at the man's comment, giving him a little smirk.

"My heart works just like a human's, in that aspect." Ezra chuckled, rolling his hips into the human, leaning down and nipping at Will's lower lip.

The demon pulled away just to scan over the human's body, admiring what he had under him. Ezra then unbuttoned his own pants, shimming them down and pulling them off in a quick motion underwear and all, tossing them aside. The larger man then reached out and brushed his fingers over the skin, before leaning down and pressing his lips to the human's collarbone, kissing it softly, before giving the human a testing bite, lightly to not hurt Will.

"Do you have lotion or anything of that sort?" Ezra asked, licking at the skin below him, doubting William had lube, since the human was a virgin.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• M-jow

• Wewuwe

• t1mtnntgn

• phanmembongda68

William gasped again as the demon grind their hips together squeezing his erection gently but enough to send shivers up through the human as he bite his bottom lip.

"Fuck." the human breathe out when Ezra pulled away. Will's body layed relaxed in the sheets as his eyes met the other. He blushed again when he saw that way Ezra's gaze was sucking him in, but as the demon's hands went for his own pants William's eyes followed them down.

The human's mouth parted light as his eyes traveled down firm skin an mucels which he found himself grow a bit envious of, but none the less admitted to himself just how sexy the display was. And though he tried not to starre down at the other's cock at he pulled the waistband down over his hips, Will's eyes still stopped there and the human breathe in way deeper.

William groan silently when Ezra leaned back down him and started to caress his body with his kisses. He stretched his neck, making more room as Will's hand slid up the demon's arms to hold into.

At first he hadn't hear Ezra, just the pleasant vibration of the other's deep voice, so when he noticed the demon looking at him for answered William looked confused at first "huh?" just until the words had sinked in a blushed again.

"Oh! Hnh there is some lotion in the drawer" William asked quietly as he pointed futher up the bed towards the nightstand.

The way Will opened himself to Ezra made the demon purr in happiness.

He bit down on the human's collar bone just enough to get a reaction from the smaller man, before pulling away and reaching for the drawer Will said to get to.

Grabbing the lotion and shutting the drawer as he moved back, the demon looked down at the younger man, licking his lips at the sight of the exposed skin under him.

"You look amazing." He murmured, thinking out loud, setting the bottle aside and pressing a quick kiss to the human's lips before moving back down the the man's neck and collarbone.

Ezra was treating him with so much care and he was even more gentle with him than Will would ever had imagined another person to be, but that didn't mean that the demon made him feel like he was som kind of woman.

When Ezra had gotten the lotion, William watched how he layed in down on the bed before the other's voice stole his attention.

"Look who is talking" William laughed in a lightly shy manner as his eyes barely avoid accidentally looking at the other's swollen member as he ran his eyes up and down Ezra's body. Damn, Will bite the inside of his cheek after the kiss, Ezra was be on any sex fantasi he could ever compare.

A chuckle came from the larger man as he trailed kisses and bites down the man's chest, fingers ghosting the human's skin as he went.

Ezra nipped gently at the smaller man's hip bones, before licking down the dip between Will's hips. The demon reached down and brushed his fingers over Will's cock, wrapping his fingers around gently, stroking the length slowly, wanting to enjoy this.

The demon glanced up at the human before swallowing around William's cock, licking down the length as he hummed softly.

Ezra had lost count with how many times he had imagined doing this to the smaller man, and it was even more thrilling as he thought it would be.

Hollowing his cheeks around the man, Ezra opened the cap on the lotion and took some in his hands, doing his best to warm the liquid before he tested brushing his finger against the smaller man's entrance.

William normally didn't think much of their size drifferences but with Ezra's big hands touching him and caressing his naked skin, the human started to feel just how much more bigger eveything on the demon was, it made himself feel smaller than normal. Another thing was that way Ezra looked at him, he had realized that other was constantly watching his reactions like a beast or a predator playing with it's food.

William eyes were also constantly watching the demon, it was like he needed to see it before he could let himself believe that this was actually Ezra touching him, afraid that if he looked away it would just turné out to be the other demon from before.

His eyes widened when he saw the plane form in the demon's eyes when he looked up at him while jerking his cock in his hand.

"Don't Hnh!" Will tried to protest but the hot tightness he suddenly felt wrapped around him almost sendt his body to spasm, his hips jerked up as William threw his head back with an shaking inhale.

"Ez..ra" the human stammered in between breathes as he hands reached out to hold around the demon's head.

The human's fingers trampled slightly as they caressed Ezra's smooth locks while another held around his horn.

"F###!" William's hips jerked startled back and his eyes starred back at the other when he felt something wet and sticky touch his ass. It wasn't like he didn't know what Ezra was doing just that it had reminded him of the attack in the woods and his insides were still awkwardly moist.

Only a small moment of fear appeared in the human's eyes before he remember this was Ezra and not somebody else and his gaze softened through his grip in the other's horn still was firm.

"Sorry.. It just startled me for a second" He confessed and licked his to continue. "Than guy from before... he did something" William's eyes avoid looking at Ezra as shame crawled in his head like an bad memory.

• 4 weeks later...

Ezra hesitated his movements when Will moved away in surprised, moving away and pulling himself off the younger man when William began to talk. He stayed close due to the human's hold on his horn, but he didn't mind the man touching him, His horns have always been sensitive to William's touch.

"What exactly happened?" He asked, keeping his voice slow as he tried his best to not get mad when his mind went wild with ideas of the demon touching the smaller man.

William shook his head at first not wanting to answer that, he could tell from how tense Ezra suddenly had become that the other wasn't fine with it. But then again, if will told him what had happened he wouldn't misundeterstand.

"I really don't know what it was but he had me tight up with dark magic..." William didn’t even blush as he started to speak and he still couldn't looked into the demon's eye for more than 2 seconds cause of the shame he felt.

"It didn't hurt me.. he just used his tongue on me from behind and stroke me until i came." after finally letting it out the human slowly lossened his grib on Ezra's hair and horn.

"I didn't want to feel pleasure from that guy’s touch but it didn't stop my body from disobain me and that fill me with shame" William admitted before he bite his bottom lip hard, he didn't wanted to tell more afraid of what Ezra would think of him.

• Saga locked this topic