Accidentally Summoning a Demon {Wewuwe ~ M-jow}

M-jow

Ezra decided to stay away just for one day, just to clear his mind and help Will focus on how he felt with everything that was thrown at him in one day.

Once it turned to the time that William would normally get out of class, Ezra appeared in the human's room, hoping Will would be home soon. He wanted to attempt to talk things out with the human, and he was hoping the day away from the smaller man would help Ezra with his strong urge to touch the human. Now that he had finally kissed Will, it was all the demon wanted, and that was the most horrifying thing to Ezra.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• M-jow

• Wewuwe

• t1mtnntgn

• phanmembongda68

What waited Ezra as he appeared in William's room was a mess. Furniture, glass and book papir lay crashed around the room and pieces of the big old wall mirror crunched beneath his feets. The place looked like a storm had been through it or a really intense fight. Multiple of William's belongings lay scattered around the floor most either broken or torn.

It had been his father's kind way of telling William to get the hell out. And Will had been forced to use some of his powers against the man to prevent the man from maybe not kill him, but the blowes the old man had swung around could had broken bones.

How could William had known that his mentor Caine and his father had some kind of past? One at least his old man still seem to hold a grudge for and had treated it as an personale blow to his mighty wall of fame to have his son beneath that "Mucilaginous snake" As his father had said.

William sighed as he landed down on the unfamiliar bed in what could be considered his temporary room. Master Caine had offer him a small cabin to stay in when William had admitted that he father hadn't taken the matter lightly. The mentor had actually forced it out of Will by using some strange spell Will knew he had to learn how to block.. Wouldn't want the hunter to know about Ezra.

The cabin covered his needs and in the same day William had gather the clothes and other importened stuff that didn't seemed to ruined.

And when talking about Ezra, if not for the matter with his father and him suddenly moving, William's thoughts would constantly drift back to last night. He felt ridiculous at how cloudy his mind would become every time something would presse to his lips (like a cup) and he would sigh since it didn't feel like Ezra's lips at all.

Just thinking about how lame he was being William automatically sighed against the sheets. When would Ezra come back? He had promised not to disappear and it was definitely for the best the demon hadn't been here, but now... Well William didn’t know what he wanted. William's wet hair still dripped a bit from the shower he just had taken, now only wearing fuffy a robe he lay curled up in bed, trying his best not to think back to his bath where William had jerked himself off to the memory.

Ezra was surprised when he appeared outside of a cabin, instead of Will's room.

"Ah." He said to himself, realizing the boy must have moved from what happened the night before. The demon could only feel the presence of William, so he simply opened the door to the cabin, looking for the human.

He had spent the day away thinking about what happened over and over in his mind, feeling confusion along with the twist of happiness in his chest. All he knew is that he wanted to see the smaller man, and staying away for a day was all he could do without missing the presence.

Ezra looked over and saw the human on the bed, noticing the bathrobe and his wet hair.

"Nice place." Ezra said flatly, looking around then moving his eyes back to the human, "Why did you decide to come here?" he asked, keeping a small distance from the man, since he was struggling to keep his composure as it was with the human just wearing a bathrobe.

"Ezra!" William's head flew up by the sound of Ezra's voice, he had been too caught up I thoughts to actually hear the sound of the door opening or those soft creaks the old wood floor made beneath the demon's steps. Sudden guilt and embarrassment flash through the boy's eyes and his face felt slightly warmer since he absolutely knew just how thine the robe covering him were. 'What ever you do, don't get another fucking hard on' William told himself as he sat up quickly and fixed the fabric to look some-what presentable.

"Hmm, yeah.. father throw a fit when he got home and kinda crashed my room." William explained as he send the demon a mist smile before he quickly remembered to assure the demon. "He didn't hurt me this time though! and I chose to move, he didn't forced me to. Master Caine was kind enough to offer me this place for the time being, he told me he usual had his apprentice living here, so it was fine."

Ezra's eye's widened in anger at the thought of the human's father, but once William reassured him, he decided to let it go for now.

"I'm glad you're okay." He said, walking over to the smaller man, glancing around the room to admire the new surroundings.

The demon sat down gently onto the new bed as he looked around, almost enjoying the solitude the human had.

"Where does the demon hunter live? Nearby?" He asked, finally looking over at William, trying to ease the tension that was in the air.

William couldn't help but to find it amusing the way Ezra's eyes scanned the room. The place really wasn't anything big, there were only three rooms a small bathroom with a deep tube and toilet the second room the biggest one they were in was a combined living-bed-room with a small fireplace, wooden furniture and a bookshelf. There wasn't any Tv but that worked just fine for William since he had never been the type to randomly watch something.

There was a kitching in the last room but the ovnen only worked on gas so Will had to learn how to use that one somehow.

The bed's springs squeaked abit of the extra weight as the demon sat down. Will could feel himself growing tense the closer Ezra got and it really bothered him that he reacted this way. But when Erza started to ask about Master Caine, Will turned confused by the question. "Hmm, about 10 minutes walk from here.. He got another cabin up by the road for himself, why?"

Ezra shrugged. "I just wanted to make sure he wouldn't surprise me and walk in or something." He said, finally looking over at the human.

"Living on your own, must be nice." Ezra said, trying to keep the conversation light. He pushed his own hair from his face, brushing his long hair past his shoulders.

"How are you handling everything?" He asked.

Will smiled gently over at the other and watched how Ezra pulled back some strays of hair behind his ear. "Well, aside from my cooking skills not much seems drifferent" William chuckled lightly as he pulled his arms around his knees. "But yeah, mester Caine wouldn't be coming here if it wasn't an emergency and I don't have to worry about curious maids peeking in on me... Why? Afraid to be alone with me all of the sudden" William teased with a small smirke as he tried to keep himself from blushing as his mind stayed back to last time in his room.

No good, he already knew he couldn't hold up a straight face for long, William's toes curled uncomfortably and his stomach pulled up tight into his thorax.

"Mnh, just a minute I'll go put something on" William said, trying his best not to stammer while he made up some belivable exuse in his head as he slide his feets over the edge of the bed.

“I don’t mind being alone with you,” Ezra started, watching the human shuffle around the room. “I just wanted to make sure your Master wouldn’t find me here.” He said, standing up and walking over the Will.

The demon reached out and grabbed William’s arm, making the smaller man turn to face him. “Seems to me you are afraid to be alone with me.” Ezra said, looking down at the man with serious eyes. “You’re more nervous than normal.” He stated, keeping a hold on the man’s arm, his grip loose enough for Will to move away, but right enough for he human to take this seriously.

“Did I scare you the other day?” He finally asked, his serious expression changing to a slightly pained look, not wanting the human to think of him as a monster.

William had only gotten as fare enough as to a the closet when he felt a familiar hand grab and turn him around. It hurt a bit at first but if he had winced he hadn't noticed, he was way to startled by his friend's expression.

"No! Well, you did surprise me, but no, I'm not scared of you" William was quick to reply as he saw the pain in Ezra's eyes. 'Ah, how the hell did he figur that I would be afraid of him!' Will looked over at his arm and starred at the hand holding him.

"Of course I would be nervous" He finally admitted and swallowed though his throat felt dry. "I don't know what exactly happened last time but it has been on my mind every second since. I'm both mad and glad, but it's turning my head weird... What the hell did you do to me? Because it sure as hell wasn't just kissing" Will felt his face grow hot and he had trouble looking up at the demon more than a few seconds at the time. Now he just felt pissed inside because he was mad and mad because he was pissed.. this really didn't go well for him.

“It was just a kiss.” Ezra said, letting go of the man’s arm.

“I didn’t do anything to alter your mind, I wouldn’t do that to you.” He frowned. “The turmoil you’re feeling is something in you, Will.” He said, wanting to play with the human’s hair like he always did, but he didn’t know if it would upset William.

“I didn’t mean to make you angry. If you’d like, we can forget about it.” He offered, “I could leave too.” He frowned at his own words, not wanting to, but if it would make Will happy, he would do it.

“You seem to be going in a new direction in life, I don’t want to stand in your way.” He moved away, keeping a distance so he didn’t have the urge to touch the human.

Well of course he knew that, is was exactly the problem but when Ezra started to say things like forget and leave, William paled and he starred up at the demon with wide eyes before frowning as his arms tightly crossed over his chest. "No I don't want you to leave, ever! Why? You don’t wanna be here any more?" William asked sounding more like a kicked puppy than the pissed of person from before.

He hated it even more because Ezra distanced himself from him and Will found himself flowing each of the demon's steps back with two of his own forward.

"Fuck that, I'm heading no were if you aren't too" William almost growled as he reached out for Ezra to stop the demon from escaping him. "I'm not mad at you and you don't hold me back from anything, heck what should I be doing? I would turn mad if I didn't have you... So don’t say those things, it hurts me more than you know" William spoke low as he held firmly into Ezra. He knew the demon could shake him off if he really wanted to but for some reason Will just wanted to stay close. He moved in closer and wrapped his armes around Ezra waistline and buried his head into the soft fabric over the other's chest. If Ezra would call him girly or pushy Will wouldn't deny it right there.

This was the first time Ezra saw the human as intimidating.

The demon had never seen Will so angry, and over him as well. He found himself back into a wall as the smaller man wrapped his arms around his waist, pulling him close. Ezra could hear the boy's heart beating, as he pressed his face to the demon's chest.

He wondered if the human could hear his heart as well. To a human, his heart was much slower than other creatures. But right now, his heart was pulsing evenly with a normal heartbeat, meaning his heart was racing at the man's sudden outburst.

"I do want to be here." Ezra finally said, looking down to press his nose to the top of Will's head, taking in a small breath, smelling the shampoo the human just used, along with his intoxicating natural scent.

"I thought maybe you didn't want me. That's all." He said, his voice calm, but a small amount of pain was in his voice and it cracked just enough for the human to notice.

"I didn't mean to upset you." He murmured against Will's head, pressing his lips against the dark hair, wrapping his strong arms around the man, squeezing him protectively.

William just kept quiet as he listened to the other while he focused on calming the rush of anger running through him and just touching Ezra already seemed to work. Will felt completely relaxed when Ezra didn't try to escape him or throw him off. ""Idi-ot.." William sighed just as his voice broke, he wasn't crying but a lump had taken form in his throat and made it's way futher up to make his voice sound rough and fragile, shaking with emotions while his grip around the demon grew tighter.

"You har mine..." the human's voice were no more that a sofy whisper as William's consciouseness dozed off only keeping his legs and arms just with enough strenght to to stand.

Ezra tensed as he moved his arms to pick up Will, scooping him into his arms and carrying him to the bed.

The demon laid him down and wrapped a blanket up to the man's shoulders. He looked at the human, knowing how hard and emotionally stressed William was. He needed the sleep.

Ezra reached up and brushed back Will's hair and held his hand there for a moment before pulling away.

Ezra didn't want to leave just yet, but he felt bad for just sitting there while Will slept.

The demon clenched his jaw at the words Will said that played over in his head. He knew how Will felt, but it was still a new feeling to hear the human admit that.

The larger man sighed and sat down on the bed, leaning back against the free spot next to the human, trying his best to relax.

Being close to William calmed his heart down, making it easier to close his eyes and drift off in a light sleep, not realizing how tired he truly was.

Will mumbled some words in his sleep that didn't make any sense as he was carried off and as his head hit the pillow his hands instinctively held into the demon. A happy eased sigh left the human and his shoulders visible sank back as his body relaxed.

William remembered fairly little about passing out and ending up with Ezra in his bed beside him, but when the human opened his eyes there he was. First he wasn't sure rather or not he wasn't dreaming seeing Ezra's handsome sleeping face som close and looking so at peace.

Then William gently reached a hand out to slowly caresses a cool cheek just to comfirme that it really was true. His Adam's apple moved as he swallowed and rubbed his still sleepy eyes. He should be getting ready soon, he didn't want to be late and make his mentor waiting considering how kind the man had been to him but he could give himself just a couple more minutes to just enjoy the moment.

William smiled cheesy as he scooped closer do every breath he took pulled the demon's mature fresh musky scent while the tip of his fingers lightly played along the other's jaw-line. Ezra was truely a sight to beholde, he had always looked good but comparing William's own charm to that of the demon's, Ezra was way more the example of the prefect speciment.

Ezra felt the bed shift as William moved. He shifted a bit and rubbed an eye, not realizing he had fallen asleep. Ezra opened his eyes when he felt the man's hand on his jaw, brushing it gently.

He turned into the touch, looking up at Will.

"Are you feeling better? You seem exhausted." Ezra asked, his voice rumbled more from just waking up. "I suppose i was tired too." He said, giving the younger man a soft, sleepy smile.

William nodded his head with a small smile while he lowered his hand back to rest in the blanket. "Sorry, I didn't think I could actually pass out like that on you, guess I didn't know who tired I really was.. but I'm glad you stayed and surprised" Will replied in a small laugther, he didn't make any tries to get up, his body felt so comfortable and heavy, William just wanted to stay in bed all day.. with Ezra like this.

"I honestly just wanna stay in bed if I could today, it's feels like such a long time since I last felt this relaxed... Probably because you are here, I think" His smile became more radiate and the his cheeks got that soft blush as he smiled.

Ezra sat up and brushed back his own hair, fixing the bed head in his long hair.

"Demons aren't normally suppose to make you comfortable." He said, yawning. He leaned down and nuzzled his nose by the human's ear, "But you're the exception." He murmured against the ear, laying back down next to the man, keeping his face in the human's neck.

"I could just keep you here captive and you won't have to go to your 'Master'." He growled playfully.

Ezra's voice tickled in his ear as the demon turned into a giant snuggler. "That tickles!" William squeaked out a chuckled as he tried to push Ezra off from his sensitiv spots.

"And don't you dare.. I don't wanna turn even more lazy than I already I'm" William laughed as he had stopped fighting and instead just hugged Ezra closer as the demon rested against his neck.

Will didn't bother fixing his hair just yet, though he knew it looked like a haystack, flying everywhere, normally it wouldn’t really bother him until it way time to leave and it wasn't like Ezra hadn't seen it before either. "And just so you know, he isn't my master, he is my mentor" William rolled his eyes lightly as his fingers started to comb through stray lockes of Ezra's hair down along his back. "There are some drifferences between the two"

The demon made a small, comfortable noise from the back of his throat, almost like a purr, but a deeper baritone.

The man's hair was sensitive, and the human brushing it gently wasn't fair.

"I suppose you're right, he doesn't own you, like a Master." He murmured mostly to himself, but enough for William to hear.

"Should you leave soon?" He asked, moving away just enough for the human to hear him speak.

"Yeah.." William sighed out slowly as he buried his face down in the pillow just for a few seconds before he needed to breathe again and had a inner fight with his lazyness about getting up. Unfortunately Will's mind won the battle and he stretched his arms high above his head when he sat up.

"Master Caine said he wanted to test me today and see what I might be capable of handling, he is a quite interesting man, he looks like a nice old grandpa to be honest but he probely isn't without talent" William said while he went over to get some outdoor clothing from a drawer. He wasn't sure why he was talking about his mentor, maybe he figured it would be an effektiv way to fill out the silence while his gathered his clothes.

Ezra watched the human climb off the bed and shuffle trough his drawers.

"I'm sure he will be very skilled, and you will learn a lot too from him." Ezra said, stretching as he stood up from the bed.

"Who knows, he could make you strong enough to kill me one day." He said, brushing his own bed head back from his face.

He was joking for the most part, but knew how strong Will could get, especially with how gifted he was already.

William turned his head towards the demon with a serious frown with his browes pressed together as he stood there with his body half turned. "Don't start that one again, no matter what you do I'm not gonna be the one either help or to kill you, so get that thing right out of your head before i sip your mouth up for good" Will threatened as he reached one hand forward to demostrate how easily it was for him to bend magic by showing a thiny sparkle dance between his fingers.

He sighed as he pulled his hand back to hold the clothes he had gathered and looked towards the door leading to the small kitchen.

"Do you have time to join me for som easy breakfast before you leave?" the human asked and looked back to Ezra with a small smile. "I do know how to make some toast and the frige is stocked up so I'm sure there are enough for both of us"

• Saga locked this topic