Accidentally Summoning a Demon {Wewuwe ~ M-jow}

M-jow

William couldn't reply to any of it afraid he would break down in tears he just hugged Ezra as tightly as his arms allowed him to. It was so unbelivable good to have the demon by his side and William really started to believe that no matter how much he screwed up, Ezra would always forgive him eventhough there was nothing for him to forgive.. How the hell had he been so lucky that it was Ezra he had summoned that day?

It tickled, the way he could feel Ezra's breathing against his neck made his hair stand but right in that moment it didn't seem unpleased or weird. They were only two young grown men embracing eachother in their soaking wet clothes and damped skin.

"Achooo!.." Will ruined the moment by sneezing after a bit, having calmed more down compared to before and this time he could look Ezra back into his eyes.. well at least he could with small glances at the time.

"We better not stand here all wet unless we wanna catch a cold... Can you even get sick like humans tense to do? I haven't once seen you sick, that or you are just really good at hidding it."

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• M-jow

• Wewuwe

• t1mtnntgn

• phanmembongda68

"Demons can get sick." Ezra said, ruffling the human with the towel. "It's just temporary weakness and you constantly need blood because your body is going through it so quickly to heal yourself. It only lasts for a day or two, but that's about it." He said, reaching over and grabbing a towel for himself.

Ezra pulled off his own shirt, wringing it out in the sink. For a monster, Ezra had no scars on his chest or back. He healed so quickly that he hasn't had the chance to scar yet.

He wrapped a towel around his shoulders before turning back to William. "You should change, I don't know how to take care of sick humans, so I don't want to risk it." He said, putting an arm around the human's shoulder, pulling him towards the bedroom for a new set of clothes.

He let go of William and let the human get clothes, turning to give him privacy.

"You know," Ezra suddenly spoke, keeping his eyes focused on the wall. "I don't think I could ever hate you." He admitted, "You've been in my life long enough that I'd care for you even if you were trying to hurt me." He said, thinking about the poor human he killed yesterday, not sure how to tell William, not even sure if he should.

William took himself in starring at Ezra's exposed body as the demon took off his shirt. He had seen Ezra's skin before but that had been when they were still kids and at that time Ezra hadn't build up all of those mucels. When The demon turned to him William had to drage his eyes off from following that line of light hair going from the guy’s belly button and disappearing beneath his waistband. Will nodded with an small embarrassed blushe that Ezra might had noticed his glance and just let the demon guide him over to his wardrobe.

A small smile appeared from William's lips when he heard that confession as Will was stripping out of his wet clothes

The pants were the first to go but the the buttons on his uniform shirt was a bit tricky since the buttons seemed to just keep sliding out of his fingers when he tried to open the two first ones, so he could just throw the shirt up over his head.

"And you keep saying that I too kind when in truth you are no better" William tried to giggle as he stood with his back turned towards Ezra while shrugged to get his buttons loss. "... well I pretty sure the same goes from me, I'm not saying that I can't be pissed at you under the right circumstances, but I could never shut you out of my life.. and even if you get sick of me just remember that no matter what I will surely find a way to drage your ass back up here if I ever would need to" He teased in a much more lighter tone as his nerves seemed to have calmed him down just enough and the first button popped open.

Ezra chuckled lightly at the small jokes William said, hearing the human struggling with this clothes.

"Having a hard time?" He asked, not turning his head, but even with his voice william could tell the demon was smirking.

Was he nervous about what happened in the shower? Or was he nervous from the quick glance he did on Ezra's body. The demon kept the thought to himself, not wanting to tease the human just yet about it, he had quite a stressful day.

"Do you need help?" He offered, glancing back just for a brief second before turning back, pulling his towel from his shoulders to ruffle his light hair, drying the damp strands.

"Is not that funny" William mumbled when he heard the other's teasing tone. "These thing aren't meant to be worn while washed" William tried to sound annoyed but it was hard when even he was smilling just a bit as he popped the second one open "got it!" He said victoriously and pulled the shirt over his head to join the pants down on the floor where a small puddle already had formed.

Leaving the wet clothes for now he reached in to fetch some boxes and pulled them up before reaching back in to take the closeste pair of jeans and a big blue fuffy blouse.

First when dressed did William turn back forwards the demon and this time he had already readied not to look down starring at those tight mucels forming along Ezra's body

"Good?" Ezra said, turning and smiling at the human. He took the towel off his own head and set it into the laundry pile, his hair dried enough.

"You wouldn't happen to have an extra shirt?" He asked, "I know I'm a bit bigger, but I don't think walking around shirtless is an option." He laughed, sitting down on the bed, looking up at the human. "I'm glad you'll actually look at me now." He said, looking at the human in his casual clothes.

"A shirt?.. Mnh let me see if I got any tents in here" William teased with a small smirke before disappearing completely into the wardrobe to search at the furthest back for something.

"Oh I have this one!" William's voice sounded from inside the closet before he came back out with some big dark gray night shirt he usally sleept in.

The thing was properly still a bit tight if Ezra was gonna wear it especially around the chest area but it was the biggest one William own.

"It's clean but rather used so even if you stretche it more it would matter.. If it's too tight I could try steeling one of my father's but I do rather not want to enter his room"

Ezra smiled at the light joke William said, happy the human was in a better mood.

"This will do." Ezra said, taking the shirt and pulling it on, struggling just slightly, agreeing with Will thinking it would be too tight, hugging his chest and back snugly, but he was thankful he could still move in the fabric.

"Thanks." Ezra said, looking over at the smaller man. He looked at the few scrapes the younger man had on his cheek and neck from the fight, making note to heal them when he got the chance later. "Did you eat anything?" He asked, assuming the human was hungry.

William shook his head, he hadn't really had anything decent to eat since this morning but Because of everything happening he didn't really feel any hunger.

"I don't really think I can eat anything... Kinda lost my appetite." Will explained as his eyes for a short while looked away from Ezra as he remembed the blood again, this time he wasn't smiling but he also stopped himself just before he got back to being too depressed.

"I properly should eat though..." He admitted as his eyes trailed back up to the demon's, but instead of turning forwards the door William went over to his bed and just let himself fall back into the heavenly soft madress with a small sigh. Will just needed a moment where he didn't need to think about anything he thought as he watched Ezra from his bed. The shirt was just so tightly wrapped around the demon's chest so everything Ezra moved, Will could see his mucels flex though the fabric. Watching Ezra Will wasn't all that sure what to feel, jealousy, comfort or just plain embarrassment for having weird thought about Ezra at times that wasn't all that friendly like and sometimes he even dreamed of the demon tougether with women... Weird right.. but that really was what most of Will's wet dreams ended in.

Ezra glanced over at William as he fell back on the bed, knowing the human needed food.

"Hold on." He murmured, disappearing through the wall, quickly moving to the kitchen, grabbing some fruit on the counter and grabbed two mugs, filled with water and a couple tea bags for the human to choose from.

He reappeared in the younger human's room, smiling at the dark haired man.

"Chamomile, Green tea or White tea?" Ezra asked, setting down the fruit by the nightstand and one of the mugs.

He held William's mug in his hand, focusing his heat to his hands and began boiling the water for Will.

"Strawberries and grapes, is that enough? I could attempt to make something?" Ezra offered, trying his best to take care of the little human. "I'm not very good at cooking, since i don't have to actually eat to survive." He laughed softly.

William lifte a brow as he looked up to see Ezra leaving though the door. Normally the demon would just transport himself back when he left for the demon world, not the door.

Ezra's doing didn't went unoticed and though the servants couldn't see the demon, they did see the cups and fruite just haning in the air.

A young new girl who had just walked in turned to run off when she saw the things ghost around in emty air, do the cook had to run after her to calm the child down as he assured her that it was only the young master doing some weird tricks.

Hearing the doorhandle turn William sat up in the bed and watched Ezra walk back in with both hands full. Imagine just how the servants might had starred at Ezra without knowing he was there really lighted his mode and made him giggle a bit. "I can't believe you actually got that, did anyone scream out thinking you were some kind of ghost?" He asked before answering "chamomile" and watched how the water slowly started to boil in the demon's fingers. It was kind of a fancy trick, that way Ezra could crontrol temperatur like that and like yesterday when his touched had been cold against his swollen cheek.

"I'm good with just a bit of this" William answered as he reached his hand out for the cup and put the te bag in himself, before he continued in a lighter chuckle for the next part. "Wouldn't be good to burn the poor kitchen to the ground if you're skills are just as bad as mine, there is a reason why there is a cook just so you know"

"I'm sure I scared someone, but It doesn't matter." Ezra shrugged, handing the cup to the human.

The demon sat down on the bed beside the smaller man and held his own cup, grabbing come chamomile and put the tea bag into the mug and let it steep for a moment.

"Hopefully you'll at least eat this." Ezra said, pointing to the food. He reached over and plucked one of the strawberries from the bunch. "Do you like these?" He asked, looking at William, raising it up for the human to eat.

William looked over at the fruit as Ezra pointed and picked up the strawberry. He still didn't feel any hunger, but as Ezra brought it up for him to take Will couldn't really see a way to refuse and leaned over just enough to to bite into the firm fresh of the sweet berry. William nodded as he pulled back to chew. "They are some of my favorits fruits, have you tried them?" William asked as he picked up a berry for Ezra and brought it up to the demon's mouth.

If was only when he did this that Will noticed just how weird this seemed, this was something couples or kids would do! Man... Why would such things just come naturely for him with Ezra?

"I haven't had one before." Ezra said, watching the fruit being brought to his lips. He hesitated, but opened his mouth, leaning forward and taking a bite, grazing his fang against the human's knuckle before pulling away with the fruit in his mouth.

His eyes lit up, looking at the human. "It's sweet." He said, swallowing the snack.

"Can I have another?" He asked, smiling at the man.

He was glad Will was feeling better, and wanted to keep him happy, and he noticed over the years that easy conversation seemed to keep William happy, so he wanted to try his best.

The feeling of Ezra's fang send a light shiver down William spin and hair stood up along his arm. As soon as the demon had taken the berry, pulled Will his hand back so quickly Ezra might as well had biten him but shook the strange tickeling feeling off when the other spoke.

"Yes, aren't they" Will smile as he reached for the bowl over between them so the fruit were closer. He wasn't going to do anymore handfeeding not when it made his mind fuss like that.

William just picked up a second strawberry but instead of eating it he just looked at it with calm thoughtful eyes, before he turned to look at Ezra, the berry still untouch in his hand.

"I don't know what os gonna happen... I don't think my teachers or my father is gonna take kindly to what I did... I'm surprised the cops aren't here yet"

"Will you get in trouble? Or will your family name get you out of it?" Ezra asked, leaning forward and picking up more fruit. "Can you do anything about this?" He frowned, trying to help the human.

Ezra leaned forward and brushed the smaller man's wet hair from his face, trying to keep his eye contact. "Can I help in any way?" He asked, knowing very well he could either kill others or erase memories of the people who saw.

"I could steal you away and teleport us to a new city." He teased, knowing he could do it if he wanted. "But you need to finish your training." He said, just in case the human actually thought about it.

Will shook his shoulder. "I don't know, that really depends on how my old man takes the news, but I honestly have any idea just how far my last name will get me" William answered as he felt the warmth of Ezra's fingers lightly brusing against his skin. He being touched like this was quite calming and he immediately felt his body loosen as William calmly look over at his demon companion.

The thought about just leaving were overly tempting in his mind at that moment, but he knew thought Ezra probably didn't care much for his education, that this was something William needed to finish eventhough the school probably already was thinking about kicking him out.

"Well erasing around 35 students and 1 teacher's memories for without the headmaster of course, would be a start, but I wouldn't have you messed up into my mess and the place crawls with humans there all despises your kind so don’t go do anything stupid.. If anything I don't want you anywhere near the place" William spoke with seriousness in his voice as he send Ezra the look that Will meant what he was saying. He wouldn't and couldn't drage his friend down with him, eventhough he knew the demon might had ended way more human lives than he.

"If you need me to, I will." Ezra said seriously. "I would just have you pay me back for how much work i'd put into doing all of that." He pulled his hand away and looked down at the floor in thought.

"Things can be covered up fairly easy. And humans are mostly dim-witted and won't realize the cover-up." He said softly.

The demon waited a moment before turning back to the younger man. "When will your father find out?" He asked. "I want to be here. He's not hurting you like he did last time." He frowned, anger in his eyes.

"No, I don't think it will be neceassary.. Thanks for the offer though" William smiled ad he reached his hand over to gently squeez Ezra's. He already knew that what ever Ezra wanted as payment it would be something he probably could handle, but William didn’t want to accept any offers before he knew more about what would happen.

When Ezra asked about his father, Will stiffen as his gaze flew over to his nightstand where a small clock was placed. "He surely already knows.. nothing happens on that school that he doesn't hear about" He replied as his smile turned rigid, clearly not liking the topick.

"I'm use to the way he treats me, even from before we met he would always get his point across though his fist (or boot)" William avoid looking up at Ezra's face as shame flew heavy around his chest. Admitting these things made Will think of himself as weak, a feeling he hated more than even the man behind them. "Look, it's no big deal... no one ever notice, and you only did last time because I wasn't quick enough to cover my face as he hit. I'm not the kind of person who loves geting beat up but hey.. what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger"

"Look," Ezra said harshly, looking down at the human and squeezing Will's hand, somewhat tightly. "Your own parent hurting you is not something that should happen. Demons, yes. Human families, fuck no. I'm about to kill this man if he does it again. You shouldn't have to hide the fact he hurts you. He just shouldn't do it." His voice grew angry, letting go of Will's hand before he squeezed too tight out of anger.

"I could care less about every other human on this planet, you're the only exception. No one is allowed to hurt you." He growled out.

William knew he shouldn't be smiling but the way Ezra could become so angrie on his behaves made him feel like something slowly lifted from his chest. Without saying anything Will pressed his forhead in against the demon's shoulder, his throat felt tight with mixed emotions but there were a funny ease in his breathing.

"You think of me too highly, but it makes me happy in some ways... Ezra don't be so mad, winkles don't suits you just yet" William chuckled, his shoulders somewhat shaking to hold back a full laugtheder. Ezra looked so adorable and dangerous all at the same time, it was almost too much but he still held back as an tear leaked out og the corner of William's eye hidden so Ezra wouldn't see.

"Just don't kill the old jerk" He finished just as his phone rang from the pocket in his jacked.

Speak of the devil he thought before going over to check if his suspension had hit the nail, only to end up surprised to see that it wasn't a numper he knew.

"I think I should take this" Will throw the words over his shoulder like it was no big deal but his fingers still shook as he hit the call button."Yes"

"Exuse me but is this William Knight?" A rough male voice sounded from.the other end and William was quite to comfirme the unknown man's question with another "Yes"

"Splendi, saved me a lot of trouble with your dad, my name is Caine and I have a proposal that might just save you ass from being throw out In the cold" the man said his voice sounding calm but cold at the same time.

William took a second to look back at Ezra before he turned face away and asked. "What did you have in mind?"

Ezra did his best to calm down, but he still wished he was able to go and kill the man who has made William suffer for such a long time.

The heat from the human's forehead pressing against his shoulders made Ezra's hair rise on his neck, feeling a small twist in his stomach. He went to brush the smaller man's cheek with his fingers, but stopped when the phone began to ring.

He frowned and pulled away, letting the human talk on the phone.

"Well as I see it you are either a damn strong or really sneaky, for taking a full taught hunter down. I could tell the council that I would make to tame some of that wildness by making you my aporentice" the man Caine held a small break before he cleared his throat to continue.

"That way you will be able to finish education before time and your name with be taken off from the sentence of killing a fellow hunter. There aren't gonna be any witnesses if told of none of the kids from the school will confes and the teacher can't really remember the incident" Caine voice didn't turn darker, but the way the older hunter was so sure in his words send creeps down William's spine.

"What would it be for you?" William asked suspicious of this Caine whom he had no idea of was calling him with this like of offer.

"I clearly see what I could gain from all of that and finishing my education ahead of time would only ad as a bonus, but why exactly are you make me this offer Mr Caine?"

The man laughed lightly at the end of the line and Will thought he hear the rustle of a beard. "You are quite smart aren't you boy, most don't like that but I find it amusing and well aside from having some other dum kid thrown on my shoulders, I'm might as well just pick one to get the council to shout up. It's fairly win win" the man assured him though that didn't mean much.

After a few quiet seconds William spoke again. "Right, I don't really have much of a choose do i know... I'll accept your offer if the police doesn't come for before hearing from you again"

Sound of commotion sounded though the phone like doors had opened.

"Glad you understand you situation boy, I'll call again sometime tomorrow with a location for you to go.." the line then disconected and his phone out of service.

William looked down at his cellphone eyes on the devise, could he really get away with murder just like that?

He pressed the disconect button and slowly turned back to face Ezra.

"You heard that didn't you.." It was more of a questions if Will was doing the right think rather that comfirming what he already knew.

Ezra listened to the conversation, knowing it would help William, but make things difficult for him.

Ezra nodded when Will asked him if he had heard. "Yeah, I did." He said calmly. "It's the smartest thing to do." He looked away, crossing his legs in thought of how to handle the situation.

"This might put a damper on me being here so frequent, but this will help you, so it doesn't really matter i suppose." He shrugged, clearly upset.

"Why?..." William asked a bit confused as he tilted his head to watch the other. "Why would that stop you from coming to me... AH! I forgot to tell you" Will quickly realized his mistake and hurried over to his desk to pull an silver chain out from his drawer.

The chain's metal looked kind of worn and old but William had done a good job at polishing it before he blended his magic into it.

"Here.." Will said as he when back over to Ezra and held the thin chain out infront of them. The whole thing about giving Ezra some expescially something so plain was kind of embarrassing, but William wasn't sure if the demon would take it if had been more fancy and Will thought that the silver would suited Ezra way better.

William just looked down at his outreached hand holding the chain as he spoke again. ".. I put some strong magic of mine into it, it works so that when you wanna see me the magic from the chain will bring you right to me no matter where I am when you teleport." William explained as he waited to see if Ezra even would take it, feeling kind of nervous as he stood there.

• Saga locked this topic