YO's Photography Contest - Ice Cream

Key

BvIgeDM.jpg

~Theme: Ice Cream~

At the suggestion of YO's members, we decided to hold a new monthly contest - a photo competition.

The new theme is 'Ice Cream'. You can post pictures of any type of ice cream or ice cream shops

Bbin6a2.jpg

- The picture has to be taken by you

- The pic has to be related to the given theme

- You can use photo editing software to fix the levels, brightness, contrast and so on, but without adding effects (like using brushes on the picture)

- Each member can post only 1 entry

XcIJn2X.jpg

- All the participants get 3000 points

Start date: 02/08/2017

Closing date: 01/09/2017

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Key

• gin

• Sai-Miyoshi

• Dexen

A day out with my friends at our favourite waffle ice cream shop before school starts next week! Let's be happy before the stress come :Gangnam:

20545392_1618647031488524_1096385458431266354_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=30ccc236262e89eda61a89c79828041a&oe=5A01C68F

Here is my Icecream Picture :D

:Being-joyful:

fH4xX2O.jpg

Edit! yes yes, i know my icecream looks a lot smaller than Cat's icecream Tower X]

• 2 weeks later...

The menu said it was Banana Split, but that slice of banana (the second slice was at the other side) was cowering from those big scoops of ice cream. It was pitiful to be honest. Heh.

ojZrO7N.jpg

In Spain this is called a "Jarrita Golosa". It's an ice-cream milkshake with mini doughnuts, waffles, and everything you can see in it. It's veeeery sweet so I usually share it with someone because I only like the mango milksake XD

mt81y87.jpg