Secret Devil [Z3N&Hideki](Private)

-Hideki-

When he heard the explanation of the priest, Farzahl couldn’t help but to feel a little bad for the other to have his ideals crushed so easily. When they got out of the ride, he glanced towards the back to see the two angels sitting there in utter ease. Well what was possible for them. It was annoying to see and even more as he knew that they were eyeing both Marcello and himself. He wouldn’t mind to be the one being confined but he didn’t exactly like the idea of the human being pulled into this mess right now. It was just not necessary and the male wasn’t too sure if he had been to Heaven or not so they couldn’t say anything about that either.

Once they arrived at the stand that Marcello was so enticed with, he raised an eyebrow at the sight of the food displayed in front of them. It didn’t look necessarily bad, it was just something that he didn’t expect for humans to eat as it didn’t look that appetizing. But the smell made his doubts go away in a matter of time, filling his nose with the aroma. He couldn’t help but to feel slightly hungry because of it, his eyes focused on the meat for a few seconds as if he was scanning it before turning back to Marcello who didn’t seem to have a happy face.

When the human asked the angels what they were doing, he mentally punched himself in the face as he didn’t do anything about it. He pinched the bridge of his nose as he listened to the little conversation that they were having. ”Tribes don’t exist anymore. People eat whatever meat they can get their hands on but then there are cases of people who refuse to eat anything that’s an animal. It’s their choice and way of thinking that sometimes restricts them from eating something.” He commented to the purple haired, probably Uriel by the way he spoke so uninterested. Ignoring the other as he could feel the hatred radiating from him, he didn’t even need to use his power to recognize it.

Turning towards the person who sold the food and asked for the best thing they had twice. It was prepared in a short amount of time before he turned back to Uriel, handing him a plate and gestured for him to try it. ”It won’t hurt to try it.” He said nonchalantly, taking a piece for himself before giving the other plate to Marcello with a cheeky smile. ”They won’t hurt you so it’s fine. I’m in more danger here actually.” He said with a soft chuckle as it was indeed the truth that he was saying. But honestly for two angels, a demon and a human to be together like this was too weird for words.

He wrapped his arm around the human in a possessive manner and gave a fake smile towards the other two. ”So… Would you mind leaving us two alone for now or are you set on being in our way for the whole day? I mean, it’d be bad if I were to hurt innocent bystanders because you made me angry right. Plus they wouldn’t know how to react if a sudden fire bolt would be thrown at something. It’d be quite the clean-up you’ll have to do later on. Plus you can’t lock me up since I’m your only chance for some balance between the worlds.” He said, rubbing the back of his neck as he eyed them with a devious glance in his eyes.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -Hideki-

• Z3N

The priest found it strange how the violet haired guy who looked like a female was examining the food. He looked at it like a scientist who had seen something that changed his understanding of the matter forever. “Thank you.” The disinterested voice sounded while he was poking the meat with the small finger of the female’s body. “Could I theoretically eat that with this body?” he asked his companion and gave his mouth free to talk again.

The red head nodded. ”Yes, this body has an alimentary tract. It can digest food.” He informed the other who was still staring at his food as if he expected it to stare back at him after a while. Uriel had never eaten anything before. Angels didn’t eat, they couldn’t eat as they didn’t have an alimentary tract for the same reason they weren’t a sexually dimorphic species and didn’t have reproductive organs. Eating and food could mean a form of pleasure and it could be a temptation as well. And since they were supposed to be pure creatures, they didn’t have the ability to eat nor did they have the need to.

“What would happen to this body if I were to eat the food?” he asked Michael and the archangel shrugged and then pointed to the public restrooms. “Then you will have to go into one of those I suppose.” He explained and while Michael knew a little more about the humans than Uriel, he wasn’t an expert either.

They didn’t understand humans and they didn’t try. They had the rules that were given and that was how the humans should act and if they didn’t act according to the rules the laws stated the punishment that they should be getting. Keeping the balance and the order was what they had been made for.

Marcello looked at them speechless. He couldn’t help but find that depressing and funny at the same time.

He just turned his eyes from them when Farzahl spoke to him handing him his food. The blond man’s face turned gloomy and he eyed the demon in a displeased way when he said that it was only him who was in danger. “And why doesn’t that make me feel a tad better?” he said in a challenging tone and didn’t keep his eyes off of the other asking himself whether the devil actually understood how much he cared for him and that he felt protective about him and that he hadn’t been worried about himself but the other male in the first place.

What the demon said to the two angels left no doubt that they really were angels and that his thoughts had been right. Thinking about his image of heaven and paradise again hurt since there didn’t seem to be such a place and he wondered where his father was now and it made him feel sick to think that he just didn’t exist anymore, not even in heaven as the place hadn’t looked like something where the good people would go as a reward after death. Marcello couldn’t help but feel like an idiot for believing this all those years.

When Farzahl had spoken his words to the two guys the blond could see that the red head’s face turned as red as his hair from anger. “Are you threatening me you dirty little creature! You unworthy piece of trash! I have slaughtered so many of your kind, I have defeated Luzifer himself and you have the audacity to threaten me.” He screamed and the bystanders thought that they had escaped an insane asylum.

Marcello however could see the picture of the man’s appearance flicker and for a moment he saw the porcelain face, the hair that resembled fire and wide white wings since his anger distracted the data transformation that was necessary to keep that fake human body up.

“I was right!” Marcello declared. “You, I have seen you before. You were responsible for me passing out on the bathroom floor. Why did you do this?” he asked in a genuine tone of voice as he really would have liked to know what reason an angel had to attack him. This reaction to his outburst and the fact that the human reacted and not the devil confused Michael for a moment and he looked into the humans blue eyes. “Because those are the laws.” he said. And then got pulled away by Uriel, who dragged him away from the two. “We won’t bother you any longer. Thanks for the food and have a nice day.” He said and Michael was protesting while Uriel was trying to calm him down. “We can watch them from another place. We don’t have to walk behind them. Besides the way you act here is the reason why Gabriel forced me to accompany you in the first place.”

The priest dropped his head disappointedly. “What have I even done to deserve punishment? I don’t understand this. I have really tried to change and I’ve regretted all my sins and it says that if you truly regret then your soul will be saved because Jesus died for our sins.” He mumbled half to the devil and half to himself.

Farzahl just merely looked at the archangel as he was spitting out those fiery words as if he was really trying to hurt him by those. Farzahl didn’t really care about it as he knew what the angels thought about him in the first place. If it was Marcello then it would’ve been a different case. If the human came to hate him he wouldn’t know what to do anymore as his goals would get all messed up and perhaps even his sight on the path he was following. He would be capable of doing some reckless things and it could be a threat to the balance of worlds and that would be pretty bad as his brother could take advantage of it once he caught sight of it.

When Marcello recognized the angel called Michael, Farzahl maintained his calm and just listened to the conversation between the two. Nothing bad was being said and it didn’t seem to trigger anything, putting aside that Michael was a hot-headed one who lost his temper quite often whenever it came to demons. When the two eventually left, he felt a sense of relief as he didn’t necessarily have to be bothered by them anymore. Smirking towards Michael before he started walking the other way together with the priest. If he could still be called that after what he had witnessed.

“Your sins stay for a lifetime no matter how much you regret it. The only thing you can do is to find a way to live with it and accept your actions even though you didn’t mean for it to happen. It’s a curse that every single human and demon has.” He responded to Marcello with a lingering of sadness in his voice. He didn’t like it either but it was the right punishment for anyone to have especially after they’ve done some bad stuff in their past and present.

“I remember each demon, each human of whom I took their lives. Each expression they had on their face. The fear they had when they looked at me, the anger, the confusion. Every single thing. It’s difficult to come to live with it but I don’t have a choice since I also have other things to do in my life which keeps me going. So just be sure that you have at least one goal in your life to keep you sane.” He glanced back to the human. “So don’t put all your hopes and dreams on me since I won’t be able to live up to them.”

Grabbing the other’s waist and pulling him close. Sliding his hand inside of the other his pocket while putting a note inside of it. On it there was a formula written on it that revealed the place of the Gate of Hell which was situated at Mendenhall Lake, Alaska. There was a small entrance situated somewhere between the rocks, hard to find for those who weren’t looking for it. But if they kept their eyes open they would be able to. There was also the number of Traemor written down on which would be a necessity as they’d need a guide for the underworld.

“So what do you want to do next? Make out in the ferris wheel?” He asked jokingly, laughing a little after the suggestion he just made.

Marcello knew how past mistakes could haunt someone all too well. It had taken him years to get rid of the flash backs of some of the events in his life and even after that they sometimes made an unwanted return. He had learned to live with all the things that he had done a long time ago though with the help of his belief. He had believed in forgiveness, in second chances and that god loved the sinners also even though he hated their sin. But it didn’t seem like the priest’s picture of god and heaven was accurate.

If Farzahl was right about this one - and he hadn’t had a reason to doubt him there – his sins wouldn’t be forgiven and he would always be judged by all of them and nothing else since only his wrongs would matter. There was no absolution! No second chances! And that would mean that when he died he would go straight to hell no matter how much he tried to be the best person possible.

“I have killed and injured people.” He said his eyes staring somewhere far away into the horizon and somehow he thought that the other already knew this about him even though he had never talked about that to anyone and the only one who knew it was Jason.

“I struggled to deal with what I did for a long time but I truly regretted it. And at one point I thought that I could never do something like that anymore, that I would never use violence again, that nothing of that person was in me anymore. But then I smashed that waitresses head onto the oven and I somehow knew that I would still be capable of something like that if the situation called for it.” He told the other and he wasn’t quite sure why he admitted what a foul person he was. The priest sighed. “Maybe I deserve no better. Maybe that angel was right to punish me and cause me pain. Maybe I should have died on the ground in an alley shot by a member of the gang I was in at a younger age I am now.” The blond laughed joylessly:“I will go to hell! I’m a fucking priest who will go to fucking hell!”

The blond man raised an eyebrow when the other told him he wasn’t supposed to put his hopes and dreams onto the other and it confused him because he had never done that. He had never been a dreamer. Dreaming had been something he had never learned and that was just not attainable for a poor kid living in a rundown area who got beaten up and hated on every single day not only by the people in the district but also by his own mother. Marcello hadn’t even seen any future perspective for himself and while that had changed with the hope he had gotten from Christianity he had never allowed himself to dream anyway.

And his hopes had been smashed when he had fallen onto the bathroom floor. He had hoped for paradise, for that there was hope to defeat the evil within people and to strengthen and value the good within them but there was no paradise. And if there was one not for him! For him there was only hell. “Don’t worry, I don’t have hopes and dreams anyway.” The man just said sounding a little absent minded.

That was the reason he was taken by surprise when the devil grabbed him by his waist and let something slide into his pocket.

Marcello looked at the other with a little questioning look but he figured that he would find out what was in his pocket now soon enough and if the other had wanted to talk about it or him to know yet he would have told him in the first place.

When the other suggested that they could make out in the Ferris wheel Marcello laughed and this time it was a real one. Even though he had never been to an amusement park he knew that this was a huge cliché. He wrapped his arms around the other man who was still close to him grabbing his arse with his hand. “Making out isn’t such a bad idea. I wouldn’t even mind having sex with you here. I have never done it in an amusement park or up in heights before. So I wouldn’t complain if I could fuck you in the Ferris wheel!” the blond commented with a wide grin and another laugh. He didn’t regret the sex they had had and he certainly wouldn’t regret doing it again. If he was honest he had never truly regretted the sex he had had and that had been what he had been ashamed of the whole time, that he didn’t feel regret or shame for fucking like a rabbit in his past even though the bible called it a sin, an abomination even.

What surprised him was that the angels didn’t even seem to bother whether one fucked a man or a woman. It didn’t seem to make any difference to them and next to all the disappointing things he had learned he really appreciated that knowledge.

• Saga locked this topic