Secret Devil [Z3N&Hideki](Private)

-Hideki-

It was quite a surprise to hear the demon say that he wanted him to fuck him even harder than he already did, especially since the other had looked as if he was close to climax. He happily fulfilled that demand though, pounding into him like crazy, his balls slapping against the others arse, making funny noises that were overshadowed by the priests pleasured groans.

Ravaging Zhilin’s hole like that felt incredible and it got even more amazing when the walls of the black haired man’s arse clenched around his dick so hard like it didn’t want to let go of him anymore, as if it wanted to wring the cum out of his cock. Pure ecstasy was running through his body as he continued penetrating the other.

His temperature rose even more and he felt like burning, when the other’s pulsating veiny dick exploded and stained the blonds’ packs with his cum.

Marcello’s thrusts became more irregular, harder but slower. His muscles twitched and tensed up again, his face torn in pleasure, when he rammed into him for the last time before he shot another load of cum into the demon’s hole, completely out of breath.

There was not much time to catch enough breath again though as the devil was already kissing him and they let their tongues dance and mixed their salvia.

When they parted Marcello pulled out of the other and rolled over to the other side of the bed. He lay there on his back his chest going up and down, his breath and heart beat calming down slowly again.

And as soon as it did his body relaxed and he felt heavy and inflexible like some stone. He closed his eyes and he realised that he was feeling less stressed and tensed up than he had felt for many years.

The blond was hit by that tiredness that often had hit him when he had been satisfied like that.

There was a wide, satisfied, stupid looking grin on his face and he was about to doze off like that, not minding how dirty and sweaty he and Zhilin were. When he heard the other’s voice he opened one eye again looking at the other man, smiling.”I’ve heard that before. I wouldn’t have thought that you would acknowledge it though.” He said in a joking tone and added:”You’re quite something as well though.”

Then he closed his eye again and rolled to the side, spooning Zhilin and holding him like some cuddling toy, his chin resting on the others shoulder. “By the way, you really are cute. Ironically the way how you refuse to accept it and get all pissed about me saying that makes you even cuter in my eyes. “ he mumbled, pulling the blanket over them before he kissed the others lips again, licking the blood from it and then he fell asleep.

And this time he was really able to sleep, deeply and dreamless, snoring into the black haired man's ear.

Until he heard someone mowing the lawn in the late afternoon!

Blinking his eyes he awoke and forced himself to leave the bed for the shower. Still half asleep he forgot that he was at Jason’s place and when he left the room completely naked he saw his best friend on the way to the bathroom.

The bronze haired man who had just came home from work started to laugh immediately. “Isn’t it amazing how I am always right. I knew there was that weird kind of connection and tension between the two of you. Honestly though, next time you two fuck in my pool at least fish out your bloody underwear again.” He commented and Marcello blushed disappearing in the bathroom. He hated that Jason had been right because he knew that he would mock him with this the whole time now and that he also would be incredibly smug about having been right. “You also need a shower. You stink like sex and cum and sweat.” The atheist commented and the priest sighed:” Thanks, captain obvious.”

He stumbled into the shower and cleaned himself and while he slowly got really awake again the first thing that he realised was not that he had broken his vow as a catholic priest to only belong to god alone but that he was hungry as fuck. The blond remembered that it had always been that way with him. First he was tired, than hungry, craving food as if he was a starving man.

A towel around his waist he walked back into the guest room to get dressed again and while he was looking out of the window he saw that Jason was already preparing the charcoal grill and when he thought about the meat his mouth watered. Dressed in his boxers, a shirt and one sock only he went up to the demon shaking him to wake him up. “Get up! We’re apparently eating in a while.” he spoke, totally enthusiastic about the food and continued dressing himself.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -Hideki-

• Z3N

Clicking his tongue as he was called cute once again by the human who seemed to have a little bit too much fun with it. Receiving a light peck on his lips before they both got into a spooning position. He waited for the other to fall asleep first so he could go and take a shower, putting on some pyjama pants once he was done and went back to Marcello. Zhilin slowly closed his eyes, falling asleep easier because of what he had done. It was like his energy suddenly felt like quitting altogether, his body relaxed into the embrace of the other. It didn’t take a long time before he would drift away into a deep slumber. Too deep.

It felt like he was falling into the depths of nothingness. Floating through darkness, not being able to even see a spot in the distance. Put aside the sound his clothes made due to the drop, there would be no sound whatsoever. But then, he suddenly froze just a few centimetres above the ground, plopping down after he came to a complete halt. His hands were placed on the floor, pushing himself up, completely disoriented as he was placed somewhere that was not the home that he was supposed to be in. His eyes started to focus so the scenery in front of him would sharpen.

However as he got a good look of his surroundings, he didn’t know where he was but it did feel familiar to him. His fingertips touched the wooden swing, that he was standing next to. The smell of freshly mown grass filled the place together with the scent of flowers. A faint aroma of apple cakes wafted outside, making its way to Zhilin his nose. Tempted by it, he made his way to the open window. Curtains were moving slightly due to the gentle breeze that pushed against it. And then he saw a woman. Beautiful brown long, wavy hair. Emerald eyes that resembled nature. Pinkish lips which complimented her skin very well. Almost as if she was a goddess that was send to Earth. The silent humming, her voice as pure as the first snowfall.

Mesmerized by the female, he couldn’t keep his eyes away from her. He didn’t know why but he longed for her, wanted for her to give him attention. Eventually he knocked against the window which made her look up. Instead of a negative emotion she showed a gentle smile as if she was expecting him to come over. Gesturing for him to come inside through the door not that much further. He did as he was told. It only took a few steps before he stood in her kitchen. She was holding the apple cake in her hands, lightly waltzing through the room with the sweet product. Almost as if she was trying to put her baby to sleep.

She placed the cake on a plate before looking back at Zhilin who just stared at her. They both automatically sat down at the table. Having some small talk like they knew each other since forever. Once the food was cooled, they took a slice from it, munching on it happily. But something disturbed them in their moment. A loud knocking as if it was going to break the door any time now. It was kicked in and someone entered the building. A big figure who seemed to have quite the position. But once he took a better look, he saw that it was his father. His face was hard to not recognize as it had sharp features.

The both of them stood up from their seats, the woman pushing Zhilin behind her as to protect him from utter evil. ”I won’t give him to you !” She screamed at him which made his father only laugh in response. ”You’re just a mere human, what do you think you can do to me? Now give him to me and nothing will happen. Just forget about all of this.” “How do you expect me to forget anything like this ! I swear to god I won’t give up without a fight.” “Oho, now you’re bringing god into this? How amusing. We all know that he’s just a fairytale.” With that said, he pushed the woman aside, grabbing the arm of Zhilin in order to leave this place.

But the woman didn’t know better and ran towards his father with a knife, stabbing him in the back. It didn’t kill him. A mere flesh wound. It pissed him off that somebody denied his orders. ”Then die.” He emotionlessly said, crushing her head by slamming it against the wall. Zhilin ran over to her instantly, grabbing her hand as he looked at her. She was still conscious at that time and just smiled. ”Be a good boy… My son.” She silently whispered, breathing out her last breath. Dying in front of him. Then… it all went back to black.

”Kill him. Revenge your mother. He’s a monster.” Voices could be heard inside of his head. The anger and resent for his father started to boil as he remembered now. The woman that occasionally appeared in his dreams. The blurry pictures he had in a small box in his room. That was her.

His eyes shot open as he heard a voice calling out to him. His hair was coloured completely white as well as his eyes. Unknowingly tears fell down from his cheeks once he sat up, but they weren’t normal ones. Blood red drops ran down his skin, his eyes focusing on Marcello. ”Yes.” He answered with a faked smile.

Hopping around while putting on the missing sock he didn’t pay attention to the other man. He had steak on his mind and grabbed some jeans to be completely dressed. When Zhilin opened his mouth to speak he turned around immediately though as he didn’t sound as usual. Marcello thought that he was imagining things but it sounded pained.

The priest turned around, closing the zipper of his pants and his eyes widened when he saw that the devils hair and eyes had turned white again. He would have been even more handsome with his non-melanistic hair and the skin that looked almost unnatural if he hadn’t looked that hurt and if he hadn’t cried.

It hit the blond immediately because he couldn’t see men cry and it made him go protective. It was a rather typical phenomenon that men couldn’t see females cry and the same was up with Marcello and seeing males cry.

There was the urge to hold him, to embrace him and to tell him that he would eradicate whatever it was that made him cry but in the back of his mind there was something else, memories that caused him to get uncomfortable and hesitant around crying people. Whenever his mother had used to cry – and it had been often – Marcello had tried to comfort her but she hadn’t reacted like a person usually did. She had always snapped. She had thrown things at him, bottles most of the time, she had hit him, she had blamed him and it had turned into a disaster every time. One time a filled bottle of vodka had hit him on the head and had caused a laceration on his forehead. To not get abused any further he had gone to school, where some guys had beaten him up further and after that the teachers had finally brought him to the hospital for medical treatment.

He knew that normal people didn’t react like his mother, his mother had been a lunatic nutjob but it still was always in the back of his head. Suppressing the arising memories he went over to Zhilin and got down on his haunches to have his face at the same height as the others face. His hands took the demons face and his thumbs washed the blood red tears away. The priest stroke the demon through his white hair and gently placed a kiss on his lips and then looked into those stunning white eyes and it wasn’t the devil who hit him, it were the others feelings of distress and sadness and anger that he could now feel as if it were his own feelings, with the difference that every negative feeling Marcello ever had had, had turned into rage, hence his aggression issues. The blond man didn’t quite understand this at first, he didn’t get why he was feeling the other male’s feelings but then he thought about their connection. It was highly likely that the connection had been upgraded again since they had definitely gotten closer. Very close, physically at least!

“Would you tell me why you’re crying?” he asked already awaiting a fling at his face as asking his mother had always led to her snapping completely. Even though he had comforted people again before due to his job as a priest he just couldn’t get rid of the feeling that crying people were unpredictable and somewhat dangerous to be around. That his mother had been the only one to ever react that way hadn’t changed that.

Marcello laid his hand on the others knee, patting it in a collegial way and got up again, only to place himself next to Zhilin on the edge of the bed. “You wouldn’t throw heavy stuff at my head for hugging you, would you?” he asked and forced himself to smile as if it was a joke before he pulled the other close and hugged him.

Touching him and holding him made him feel the others feelings even stronger and it were awful, dark, depressive and negative feelings and he had to bear with them and not just let go of the devil even though it turned his world into a well known darkness. The priest sighed wishing that they would both feel his feelings instead. Being thrilled about a BBQ and craving steak was a much simpler and happier feeling. Why did the dark feelings always weigh heavier than the good ones? Or maybe being happy about food was just not strong enough to compete with that amount of darkness.

Zhilin couldn’t see anything due to the tears that made his vision blurry. The hellish red covering his eyes made him feel as if he was drowning. He couldn’t stop them, they kept coming due to the realization of who he really was and what his father had done to his mother. A huge slap in the face about his entire existence. He knew that he was a little off and didn’t have a lot in common with his siblings but he didn’t expect to have been born from a human of all the people.

When he felt the warmth on his cheeks, his tears being wiped away with soft touches as if he were to break if it even scratched me a bit too hard. Once his vision cleared up again, he looked back at the human who gently kissed his lips. Even if it was only a light peck, he felt the worry from the other. He felt even worse for making the other feel like this. The guy didn’t even have anything to do with this and there he was. Being dragged into a world that wasn’t meant to be known to humankind. To his surprise, the human accepted it all way better than he thought, even having done that in the morning without a care in the world. Having pushed him over the edge so he would break his little rules. It was a demon’s nature. One that he detested from time to time. A curse some would call it.

At the question as to why he was crying, he couldn’t immediately answer. It would sound odd if he did tell the other but he promised that he wouldn’t keep more secrets from him. He didn’t want to break that trust now that he had gotten some. It was a mental battle to see what would be the best outcome. They both would be pretty awkward and even dissatisfying but he couldn’t just keep quiet either. Before he could say anything, he heard another question followed by a rather forced smile on the other his face.

Once he was pulled into a hug, he slowly calmed down, his tears stopped flowing after a while of sitting like that. The silence helped to put everything in a row. He placed his hand on the back of the other, lightly patting it as he was trying to let the other know that he was fine now. It was just the moment that completely fucked him up in his head.

Not pulling out of the hug, he stayed there which made it easier to explain the reason why he was crying. He scraped his throat before he started: ”You already know that I’m a royal so I don’t have to explain that. The fact that my father is one of the demon kings and my mother who assists him by his side is known already. But there’s been something off with our family. My mother treats me like I’m nothing, having a different expression on her face when she talks to the others and me. She looks cold-hearted at me. I’ve been wondering as to why it was.

In my dreams a woman would sometimes appear and took me to places that feel familiar but I didn’t recognize them. I had those for several times already but I just couldn’t remember who she was until today. It seemed like she was my mother. She wanted to raise me here on Earth but my father was against it. He wanted me to be the next king and practically threatened us when we refused. Because my mother protected me, she was killed by him. Just like that. There was no way she couldn’t defend herself but she gave her entire being in an attempt to save me.”

He took another breath as he puzzled everything together. ”Because I’m a half demon, I’m able to exceed my father’s powers. Demons don’t have an important goal and just do things out of curiosity, it is one of their curses. But a half demon can have a goal which makes them stronger due to their willpower. He just wants to turn me into the incarnation of fear throughout the world so that nobody would defy him any longer. Pretty fucked up isn’t it.” He said with a half-hearted laugh.

Only being used as a tool instead of an actual living being was normal to him but now that he got to know Marcello, he started to feel like it could be different. Also the memory of his mother made him doubt about it. He was having an actual identity crisis at the moment. ”I don’t even know who I am anymore.” He commented.

After silently holding the demon like that the other started to calm down and he stopped crying.

Marcello had hoped that Zhilin would answer him but he hadn’t really expected him to trust him with this after all. Making him feel glad when the devil started to explain what was bothering him that much.

The priest was listening and his face turned stern as this was indeed a serious change of perspectives and he could imagine how much it must have shaken the white haired male’s world.

While it was completely cruel and tragic he didn’t see it entirely negative though. He had learned not to bury his head in the sand or let himself drown in the deep darkness of life whenever his world got completely thrown out of place or he had lost his path. It had happened to Marcello countless of times and if he hadn’t learned to look at the things from many different perspectives he would still be in a similar place as he had been fifteen years ago.

He caressed Zhilin and a smile came back into his stern face. “I understand that you feel lost now. I have felt like not knowing who I really was or where I belonged ever since my father had died when I was six. I have searched for myself and people I belonged to and whenever I had thought I knew or I had found somewhere it had fallen apart into ruins, leading me into the circle of questioning, asking and searching again. However, whenever something fell apart and I had thought that I had lost myself again it turned out that those incidents and situations had led me closer to myself and made me learn something about myself in the long run.” He started to explain as if he was some wise man with a long white beard. Sometimes he indeed had sounded like a preacher.

Thinking about the others father and how he intended to use his son, carefully planning on how to achieving the own goals viewing him as a tool made him angry. There were so many people who had kids who didn’t deserve to be called parents.

“You also should know that even if your father has intended you to become a tool and has planned to make you pursue his own goal, it doesn’t mean that you are that or that this is what you have to do.” Marcello said and added in a half sad and half joyful tone:” It also doesn’t mean that you should view yourself as that or that other people would view you like that. Everyone will see something different in you but the only thing that really matters is how you view yourself. My mother for example saw me as a parasite destroying her body. She didn’t want me and only let me live because my father didn’t want her to abort me and had guaranteed her that he would care for me and she wouldn’t have to be close to me. When my father was stabbed to death she had to take me in though and then saw me as rubbish, something disgusting and a punchbag. But I am none of that.”

The priest laughed even though it didn’t amuse him but he had never really spoken about that with anyone and it was weird but he thought it was the right thing to tell the other that.

“My father on the other hand had valued me; he had seen his son in me. The gang I had been in saw in me one of their people and good genetic material for society, Jason saw something different. He saw a broken person and later a friend. My parish sees in me guidance and someone to turn to while on the internet some Christians see me as a liberal priest send by Satan to destroy the church and others see an archconservative religious fundamentalist from stone age, both groups of people hate me equally as much. I’m neither of that and you are not a tool.”

The blond ended the hug and looked Zhilin in the eyes instead when he told him:” Humans might suffer because they want to know who they are and to whom the belong and many of their goals and ideas that they are determined to reach or are passionate about are sick and lead into destruction but...” he paused and took the demons face in his hands again leaning his forehead onto the other’s:” ...we have the opportunity to always change our path. To challenge our own ideas, to find a better way, a new view, another perspective. We can evolve and we don’t have to stagnate.”

Being that close he could feel the others breath on his lips when he genuinely smiled and said:” Yes, your father was right that humans have the willpower and care enough to follow their goals but he had not taken into account that even if he tried to ingrain a certain goal into your head and wants you to strive for it, that humans also have the ability to question, to change and to make their own decisions. Using humans as tools is a risky game, because they aren’t tools. You are not a tool! Your father as well as you should look at yourself through my eyes for example. You’d both probably be surprised.”

When Marcello started talking about his own past, he couldn’t help but feel that they were somewhat alike. The bond they had with one of their parents was stronger and kept them alive. That same love also gave them a reason to move forward into a better direction. One that didn’t necessarily needed to be perfect but one that would give them peace in their lives. Even though they didn’t have that heart-warming home to return to, they remembered them and that was the most important part. The small island that resided in their hearts which kept all the treasures. The one radiating place in the darkness that floated around it, trying to enter the save haven every single time when it got a chance.

The words that seeped inside of his head made him feel just the slightest bit better about himself. He wasn’t just merely a tool anymore. He became something far more dangerous than one could imagine. One that could easily surpass the power of his father. Instead of a tool, he became a monster from the inside out. A demon with the emotions of a human, one that could lose control over reality and go berserk at everyone that he would pass. It happened once when his full power wasn’t awakened yet. Destroying an entire village due to them having harmed one of his siblings. His emotions weren’t stable enough to keep himself in check. Then, his father could still stop him, getting away with only some scratches. Now, they wouldn’t be able to lay a finger on him anymore.

Zhilin knew about this all too well but hadn’t told anyone about it. He noticed it in combat a few years ago where he would obliterate another demon with only the minimum effort. He had become a completely different person, one that was feared on the battlefield. Not many knew about his transformation but those that did, were afraid of him. Afraid of a demon that wasn’t like them, stronger, faster and merciless. His power to control fire didn’t help as it would only cause for more destruction on his path. Burning everything to ashes.

Thinking about it, he couldn’t help but to feel bad about it. He couldn’t tell Marcello that he was worse than just a tool. A dangerous creature that could easily take the life of a human. His powers seemed to grow stronger the longer he resided in this world, especially due to the sunlight that directly hit him. It was like he was charging up constantly, fuelling his magic to the point of reaching a new milestone in his career. He wanted to avoid that but he couldn’t do anything about it. If he truly desired chaos, he could easily build a territory here and destroy whatever was getting in his way. The fact that humans didn’t know about magic made things even easier and it wouldn’t take long before humanity would be enslaved. That was the power his father was craving for but didn’t receive.

”You say some nice words.” He commented, not saying anything else about himself anymore as it would cause for more trouble. He took a deep breath before letting it all out again. He stood up from the bed, getting out of the embrace of the other and looked at Marcello with an almost cold glance in his eyes. ”But sometimes you can’t deny the truth.” A faint smile on his lips, taking out a shirt that was hanging inside the closet. His hair slowly changed into a jet black colour, his eyes into the usual blue.

”So what were we eating again? I smell meat.” He asked, returning to his (almost) usual self. He didn’t feel like getting more into this matter as it would probably come to the point of spilling everything to the human. Not everything was meant to be told to everyone, some things were better left alone. He couldn’t help but to feel that way. Just now, he told Marcello a bit too much about his private life but that’d only be a matter of time before it would come to light. Turning his back towards the priest as he started to make his way downstairs where this other guy could be found. Jason was it? But he first made a little stop at the front door as he felt some annoying presences lingering around.

Once he opened the door he was met with two unfamiliar faces who had stupid grins on their faces as if they had just won the jackpot. Idiot demons as he would call them. ”Can we do this another time, I’m seriously not in the mood for this.” Zhilin said to the two who just laughed at his words. Pissing him off even more than he already was. ”I warned you.” He commented before stepping closer to the others. Surprised by his confidence and aura that he was radiating, they readied themselves for battle.

One was about to swing a bat towards his face but didn’t make it far into the swing. Zhiling pressed one hand onto the face of him, evaporating him completely. Only some ashes were left on the ground. Cracking his neck by as he moved it to his right, making a nasty sound. Looking at the second one who was now trembling. ”You should run if you don’t want to end up like him.” He commented, but the other didn’t listen. Swinging his fist into Zhilin his direction who easily dodged. Placing one finger right in front of the demon his eyes, burning it in an instant. ”You should run now.” Zhilin emotionlessly said and now the other did as he was told. Vanishing into thin air.

He laughed and snorted when the other got up from the bed all of the sudden and looked at him as if he wanted to freeze him. The priest threw himself back onto the bed and placed his arms behind his head casually and relaxed. “You want me to accept the truth! Bring it then, what is the truth? No seriously, tell me, I have heard so many so called truths about life that I stopped counting. I don’t think that something like an ultimate truth exists and if it does I don’t think that anyone can know it, except for god maybe.” He commented unimpressed.

After a few seconds he got up from the bed again saying:” I didn’t eat anything just yet I was merely craving steak.” The blond walked over to Zhilin and patted his back. “If your ultimate truth is that you are some kind of tool or a monster that shall be used for destruction so be it. But it isn’t mine. You don’t have more of a bloody monster than I or Jason or any other human. You might have your supernatural abilities but we have technology and with our technology we could easily destruct ourselves, the planet and each other without any of you guys. Since that is what that kind of technology is made for.”

Sighing he went towards the door and was about to leave when he stopped and turned around for another remark:” You can go from open to close, from decent to cold towards me within seconds if you have fun doing that but that little attitude of yours doesn’t impress me nor does it enrage me any longer. When you look at me like you want to freeze me I just feel pity, that’s all.”

It was actually surprising to the blond himself that those mood-swings and that inconsistent behaviour didn’t completely piss him off again as that was what it usually did. Not this time. He didn’t care anymore since he had gotten to know the other better. If the other thought it was a good idea to start acting like that again, to build new walls between them, he wouldn’t and couldn’t stop him.

With that he left the room, went down the stairs and joined Jason in the garden. The other grinned widely at him and Marcello cut him off before he could even say a word.” Spare me the sex and celibacy jokes.” He told the other in a serious tone of voice and Jason raised an eyebrow questioningly, as it wasn’t typical for the priest to react that stern towards his teasing.

“Trouble in paradise?” the older male wanted to know and the blond shook his head, starting to smile again. “Which paradise?” he asked and Jason laughed:” You tell me, you’re the one who believes in magical creatures and hidden worlds.”

The man paused and then said:” I already put some pieces onto the grill as I remembered what you always did back then after we fucked. You would plunder the whole refrigerator and ate what you found.” Marcello laughed:” Very considerate Jason! I’m starving already.”

Suddenly the priest felt some aggression within in him, some will to destroy but oddly enough it wasn’t his own. When he felt that some existence has just ended he guessed that there had been some of those demon henchmen after Zhilin again who must have killed them off without a problem.

Since the demon apparently didn’t have any problem Marcello watched Jason preparing the meat and the smell made his mouth water like crazy.

Honestly, he didn’t know what to do anymore. He was completely messed up, his emotions were going rampant and he didn’t know how to act around others in this state. It was the first time he had been like this and he didn’t like it at all. He felt a little bad about letting it out onto those two demons but they were here to cause mischief anyway so he didn’t feel too guilty about it. He looked at the ashes on the ground and squatted down next to it. ”Rael naed. (Now rest.)” He said in demonian. Blowing to it, which made everything fly up and away from the house.

But then, he looked at the person that was now standing in front of him. The ominous being he noticed when they arrived at the house. However it didn’t seem like it was the human that felt dangerous but the demon behind it. As he locked eyes with the other, he raised an eyebrow at the sight. A childhood friend of him that was now on Earth, was standing in front of him with the cheekiest grin ever. Red messy hair with golden cat-like eyes which made him seem even more fierce. Zhilin blinked his eyes to make sure that he wasn’t starting to hallucinate.

”Is that how you say hello to your friend. I thought I raised you better than that.” The demon said with a click of the tongue. The human was too busy with his cell phone to even care about the little reunion between the two, well he was still a teenager so it wasn’t that hard to understand. Though he did wonder as to how he even managed to get into a contract with a demon in the first place. Was it to buy more games or to get better at something, he didn’t know.

”Well, I didn’t know that you would be here, Traemor. Looks like you got into a contract as well?” “Ah yes, he’s… a special guy. I don’t even know why he even summoned me as he’s constantly gaming. Kids these days, I just don’t get them.” They both laughed at the comment, shrugging it off as they both agreed telepathically with each other.

”But honestly, I didn’t think anyone would be able to summon a royal like you. What’s he like? He must be some kind of top notch criminal.” Traemor said which made Zhilin pause and think about how to bring this into words as good as possible. ”He’s actually a decent person… You could say that he’s a… priest?” He said, not knowing how else he could say it as it was like that. There was a small silence between the two of them before Treamor busted out laughing as if he heard the best joke in a long time. ”That’s the best !” He said, wiping a tear away as it was just too funny.

”Anyway, I feel that we should just go somewhere with the three of us. But since you’re kind of bound we shouldn’t go too far. Or you have something else to tend to?” He suggested, but Zhilin didn’t respond. ”Farzahl?” Blinking when he heard his name, he smiled sheepishly towards the other. ”I might’ve made my summoner mad at me because I directed all my anger to him. Don’t ask.” He responded which made Traemor hum in response.

The three of them decided to just chill a bit on the grass and talk about the underworld. It looked like after the people noticed his disappearance, they became a bit louder than usual. Yet nothing serious had happened yet. The teenager his name was Chris, he actually said something during the conversation which was a shocker.

It seemed like the demon wouldn’t join them so they just started eating when the meat was ready. At first he asked himself if he had offended the devil by what he had said but then he forgot it and fooled around with Jason while they were eating. His friend had prepared a ton of meat to grill and the bronze haired male drank beer while Marcello just had some glasses of cola. The priest had never once in his life touched alcohol, or drugs or cigarettes.

Growing up with an alcoholic junkie of a mother had been too much and he disliked everything about alcohol.

The smell, the mood it created in people, that babbling of drunken people, how they lost control over their bodies slowly but continuously if they didn’t stop drinking.

He had had a hard time accepting Jason drinking back then but the other had proven to not let it get out of hand and he had never seen him drunk. That was the only reason why he could joke around and stay comfortable around the other even if he was drinking alcohol. Everyone else would have drawn him away and would have repulsed him.

They didn’t leave the garden after they had eaten way too much and the sun was starting to go down. Marcello complained about Mayor Cole while Jason seemed to mostly agree with the libertarians stand on different religious groups. He then told him about the guard dogs he had bought to keep the occultists away and that paramilitary security company that was patrolling in front of the church until the new security system would be in place.

That led to Jason comparing his church to a high-security prison before he showed interest in the dogs and their breeds.

Jason himself didn’t have much new to tell, he let Marcello know some stories of his clients but all in all the psychiatrist seemed rather seasoned in what he was doing. It seemed like he had seen it all by now and nothing, however disgusting it was, could shock him anymore.

It reminded the priest of how fast a human would adjust and normalise certain situations that shouldn’t ever seem normal or commonplace.

It was already dark outside and the lights in the garden had gone on when Jason’s phone rang and the blond could hear a well known voice that belonged to the person he had wanted to speak to in the first place.

Jason was greeting Jun and wanted to inform the other about Marcello’s visit when the priest grabbed Jason’s hand and turned the screen of the phone towards himself. He could see the glasses, the dark eyes, the black short hair and a wide smile on Jun’s face. “Why didn’t you tell me that you two video-chat in the evening?” the priest scolded Jason who just said:”Shouldn’t that be granted?”

After Jun had asked Marcello how he was and what was going on in his life and explained what he was doing in Korea the blond started to explain why he wanted to speak to him. He didn’t mention the words devil and hell, he also didn’t say something from an ancient ritual, he just said that the occultists somehow have managed to overthrow the borders between two different dimensions and bring Zhilin into theirs against his will. Jun’s eyes shone brightly; as if that was a scenario he had been waiting for all his life. He was way too cheerful and too excited about all of this for Marcello’s liking, especially considering what was on the line and the weight of the world on the devils and his shoulders.

It took awhile for Jun to stop expressing how awesome this was like a child on its birthday which led to Marcello noticing that Jason stared at him, his eyes narrowed and his face twisted in a way the priest didn’t understand what this look was supposed to mean.

He stopped guessing about that when Jun started talking again. “I would love to see that portal and I am certain, that I can make it run properly and repair it. Thing is though, even if I can figure out how this portal works and can make it run again, this portal alone doesn’t help you much. The two sides need to work decently and safely. It wouldn’t help if you were to be dematerialised here in our dimension properly if you won’t have a destination back in hell where you will be put back together and reappear. It would be incredibly dangerous to risk that if you don’t know that the other portal works, you two could cease to exist forever. So, if you want this to work, you will have to be able to contact someone in that other dimension whom you can trust and who has the knowledge to check and if necessary repair the matching portal!”

This information was rather sobering and after all he had heard from the demon he doubted that someone like that existed in hell. That would mean they could forget the portals.

When Jason and Jun started to talk again the priest stood up from his seat and walked into the house. He looked for the devil but unsurprisingly didn’t find him. Marcello wasn’t pleased that the other had left again without telling him, especially since he had talked about why he shouldn’t do that and he couldn’t help but find that rather egocentric once again.

Somehow he knew into which direction to go though so he just followed his gut and after a while found the other sitting next to someone who appeared to be another demon and a teenaged brat.

The blond walked up to them greeting the strange demon:” Hello!”he said while he completely ignored the smart-phone zombie. He didn’t care to talk to or acknowledge people who always had their noses pressed onto a screen.

Disinterested about the kid and the other demon he turned to Zhilin. “I’ve had the opportunity to talk to Jun. If you care about what he had to say, let me know.” With those words he left the two friends and the teenager who was addicted to his smart-phone alone, walked back to Jason’s house and disappeared in it again.

He found that Jason wasn’t in the garden anymore and that the other also wasn’t talking to his husband anymore.

Marcello found his friend in front of the TV that was showing a football game; oddly enough Jason didn’t seem to follow the game. The priest placed himself next to the other man and looked him into his displeased face.

“What’s wrong?” the blond asked and Jason growled a:”Nothing!” that was incredibly unconvincing.

While Marcello wanted to let it be, the other sighed, placed the beer on the coffee table and looked into the younger ones blue eyes. “Why didn’t you tell me about that? Why didn’t you tell me how you’ve gotten to know this man?” he demanded to know and sounded almost angered.

The priest leaned back and let his head rest on the backrest of the leather sofa. “Because I didn’t want you to tell me that I should go and have my brain checked. Because I didn’t want to be told that I have imaginary friends, that I have a psychosis and that I have turned into an indoctrinated lamb maybe!?” he explained and Jason snorted.

“Ja, right, just because I think your over two thousand years old fairy tale book and it’s disgusting morale code is garbage it does mean that I won’t believe you when you tell me something serious. I’m with Jun, I know Jun’s research and I am supportive of it. I don’t believe in an imaginary sky daddy but that is something different.”the older one let him know and Marcello looked at him questioningly and then he felt rather bad about it.

“I’m sorry!” he said and Jason shook his head:”No, I am for making you believe that you can’t trust me with serious stuff anymore. We’ve never been huge talkers but back then we always told each other when something big was up, when something was wrong. And back then we’ve just been some criminals. Now we’re a psychiatrist and a preacher and one should guess that we have learned to communicate better and not worse.”

Marcello laughed and Jason took his beer back. “How is the match going?” the blond wanted to know and Jason shook his head before he started to go on a rant about the referee.

They talked about the royal family, what they were doing in the underworld and everything seemed to be going well there. They held off those that went against the rules and punished them accordingly. Their authority seemed to grow with the slightest bit of time. Royals weren’t to be messed with and it was clear for anyone to see that. Only now, Farzahl was on the verge of having a mental breakdown. Eventually he spilled the beans about his memories from when he was asleep.

Traemor nodded lightly, his eyes widening out of shock but didn’t say anything as long as the other was talking and explaining whatever he still remembered about his younger years. It wasn’t unusual that Farzahl forgot about his childhood as it was ages ago, longer than the existence of the average human being. The fact that he stayed young for eternity was something that made humans jealous. Forever beautiful and young. It wasn’t a blessing and honestly he sometimes wished he could just die out of age instead of being killed or erased by angels. If he were to be erased by angels, it would be the worst. The pain that would spread throughout his body would’ve been unbearable as if he was being ripped apart from inside out. Only dust fragments would go up in the air before everything would dissolve.

A hand was being placed on top of Farzahl his shoulder, being patted lightly before he was let go off. ”I knew you were different from us, so it didn’t surprise that much. But I didn’t think you were a cambion. Seems like you still manage to catch me off guard.” Traemor said with half a smile as he was processing all the information the he received from Farzahl who was staring right through him. It was a tricky situation if anyone would get to know about it, they would surely get after the royal. They both let out a sigh as nobody managed to say something after that.

But then they got to discussing something more important which was the contract. They had to break it so Farzahl could take his place on the throne and stop/prevent rumours from spreading throughout the underworld. The royals would get more attacked and their orders wouldn’t always be followed. This would be the result of a sudden disappearance of a royal. It had happened once before and honestly, that kingdom became an utter mess, not thinking that that family could lead the kingdom anymore and got thrown out. Banished as so to say, forced to live somewhere else among the common people. Their names disappeared in history and he heard people talking that the head of the family took his own life due to the shame that was brought upon him.

Breaking the contract by completely ignoring it was out of the case as both parties would suffer from the pain of being separated. They wouldn’t survive for long. Another idea was opening a portal from the other side but since Traemor was also on Earth it would go a lot more difficult since they couldn’t really trust anyone from the other side. They both got to thinking but didn’t find any solutions to the matter. Most of their ideas would end up in someone getting hurt or cut into pieces due to travelling between dimensions.

Then they got interrupted by Marcello who blabbered something about having to talked to Jun before disappearing again. Traemor raised an eyebrow at Farzahl with a questioning glance. ”So that was the priest?” He asked, making Farzahl nod in response. ”He looks… decent? Is that what you call it here?” They let the comment sink in but didn’t really do anything in order to go and ask for the explanation the other received from this so-called Jun.

All of a sudden Chris lifted his head up, his eyes not focused on the screen for once and actually looked at the two demons. ”I found three ways to get there. They’re myths so I can’t be one hundred percent sure but it’s worth the try if you’re up for it.” The demons nodded as they wanted to know what the smartphone addict had to say now. ”I’ve read that there’s a gate situated in Hekla. Which is in Iceland if you’re wondering. The place is actually a volcano in the southern mountains. Look here. A monk named the volcano Liber De Miraculis. The renowned fiery cauldron of Sicily, which men call Hell’s Chimney. That cauldron is affirmed to be like a small furnace compared to this enormous inferno. He even said that the birds flying inside the fiery crater were believed to be the souls of the damned. I’m a little sceptic but since I head you’re able to manipulate fire, you’d be able to get some people in without letting them die.” Chris explained which made the two silent as they were sunken into thoughts.

It wasn’t a stupid idea and it could indeed be possible that there indeed exists a gate like that but it would be extremely dangerous if he wasn’t able to protect those that would go with him to the underworld. Anything to do with heath didn’t affect him badly but with others it was another case.

”There’s also the Cave of the Sibyl which is in Naples. Italy. It’s the oldest diabolical portal that is well-known to ancient Romans. The cave supposedly has a hundred entrances that lead deep beneath the earth. They say that if you go the right way you’ll enter a different kind of cave which is a lot darker and then you’ll be in the underworld. A demon can follow the route with their instinct they say.” Chris glanced up again before resuming with another option.

”You could also open a portal to the underworld with a certain amount of a royal’s blood and a pure human or angel. There are some inscriptions that you’ll have to make on the ground and then poor it in the middle. It’ll end up giving way to the underworld.”

Chris yawned once he was finished and looked at Traemor with lazy eyes. ”Also, a demon could give a human its blood to avoid any serious injuries for entering the underworld. That’s because the blood holds an incredible healing factor which keeps up for some time. Like this…” Chris took out a pocket knife and cut himself deep. Then, he stabbed Farzahl in the arm, having a throbbing pain because of the sudden action only to feel the teenager licking the blood that seeped out of him. The kid his wound healed up nicely after only two seconds. Traemor smacked the kid on the back of his head which made the other whimper in response.

”Well you get it now. Anyway, I have to go home. It’s late.” He said and pulled Traemor by the arm, forcing the demon to leave the property without an actual say. Leaving Farzahl with a bleeding arm. ”But you forgot that I can’t heal by drinking my own blood. Idiot.” He groaned to himself before getting up. Walking inside of the house, passing the living room without even giving a glance towards the humans, getting into the bathroom.

He closed the door behind him with his not injured arm and then searched for some bandage which was luckily stored inside. Sitting on top of the toilet, placing his elbow on the sink and tied his wound up tightly. It still bled quite a bit but slowly stopped it. Cleaning the rest of his arm with some water.

Once he would be able to enter the underworld, he’d kill his father. Everything would be fine than. He would have his revenge for his mother. For the pain he caused to them. The light dying in his eyes would thrill him even by thinking about it. He only had to patient for now.

His mind was cleared while he was watching the football match on TV with Jason. Marcello had never been really interested in sport events but he found them to be rather relaxing because of the triviality of them. Jason was completely into it though and he was always loud screaming at the screen as if anyone could hear his brilliant remarks. Of course Jason knew it better than all of the players and the coaches and the referee. The blond always had found it kind of amusing but he had gotten used to it.

Suddenly without him doing anything he felt a throbbing, deep pain as if something was piercing through his flesh on his forearm. Flinching for a second he touched his arm out of instinct even though he knew that the pain he was feeling was caused by something that Zhilin did or that happened to him. He started to get worried against his own will but when his fingers touched blood on his arm he looked rather shocked. Normally he was only supposed to feel the pain, the stronger the connection the stronger the pain but he hadn’t heard that the actual injury would affect him as well. This didn’t seem correct, it didn’t seem normal not even under those circumstances.

When Jason smelled the blood that was pouring out of the wound on Marcello’s arm the older male got completely confused nearly shouting at the priest to know how he had done that right now and what was happening. The blond tried to explain him the connection without mentioning the contract but it only seemed to confuse the other more.

Seeing the devil storming the house without a word, without even looking at them was incredibly ignorant and while the priest wasn’t getting into rage it was Jason who did. The fact that he had to calm the owner of the house down kept him from getting into an angered mood as well and when he found it safe to just leave Jason there he stood up from the sofa and went after Zhilin.

The priest smacked the door open with the healthy arm and now it was him who glared at the other with a cold expression on his face. He grabbed the others arm that he covered with bandages and snorted when he saw the blood seeping through the white fabric.

The blond held his own bleeding arm into the other man’s face. His red blood was running down his white arm and it seemed like the iron cross that was together with many other images tattooed onto his forearm was drowning the arm and the other artwork in blood.

“Would you have the decency to explain this to me!?” Marcello asked in a demanding but unusually calm tone but he doubted that the other would even be able to explain it to him. Or had he just kept something a secret from him again?

While Marcello was looking into the others eyes as if he was hoping to find an explanation in them he suddenly felt his vision blur. He blinked his eyes and felt how he got somewhat dizzy.

The next thing he noticed was a screaming, piercing pain in his head that made him want to throw up. It felt like something was cutting through his head, into his brain. Before his eyes he could see a burning mark and then his mind was overflowing by something that had taken place long in his past but the image flickered in his head over and over again, overshadowing everything and it felt so real, as if he was there again. It wasn’t the moment in which he had gotten shot even though it had been on the same day.

It was him who had shot. He hadn’t intended to kill but the bullet had hit that guy’s head in the dark.

Over and over again he could feel himself pulling the trigger, he could see the bullet fly, see it hit into the forehead of that gang member of an opposing gang and it forced him to look into those dark eyes again which went blind while he was looking at him.

He saw the blood on the grey ground, the empty dark face and he could feel the fear and the guilt within himself again.

This got replaced by another memory from that day where he had shot yet another guy in order to save a member of his own gang. Both scenes were spinning in his head, at first one after the other, always repeating and then they overlapped. The shootings and the noises got louder and louder in his head, the head ache got worse. He covered his ears, still feeling as if he needed to vomit but he couldn’t.

The priest sank to the floor his body cramping up in pain until he lost consciousness on the bathroom floor.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Raziel the head of the equilibrium department was completely out of breath when he arrived in front of the huge white door with the golden hinges. It was the highest tower in the white castles of heavens, their headquarters. The angel had run all the way up from his department to the archangel’s towers but he had no time to catch his breath. He knocked at the door impatiently waiting for someone to invite him in.

It took a few seconds and the huge doors swung open as if they were light as a feather.

Two guardians were standing next to the entrance and stared at the humble bureaucrat as if he was an inconvenience but they let him enter. Raziel stepped from the white ivory floor of the stairway onto soft, white stuff that looked like materialised clouds. With every step he took he could feel a huge nervousness creeping up his neck and he stopped breathing for a moment when he laid his eyes onto him.

The hair was tamed and well combed fire, his eyes were shining like gold coins and his wings were wide and impressively beautiful. Archangel Michael, the conqueror of the fallen one, the saviour of heavens from the legions of Luzifer stood in front of him.

He was dressed in a white uniform and a red cross was shining on the collar of it. On his back he could see the legendary blade of fire, shimmering through the white room.

In the centre of the room there was a gigantic bowl in which’s water one could see everyone and every place on earth. Next to the bowl Raziel could see another archangel, Uriel sitting. He had platin coloured hair that was falling over his shoulders in waves. His eyes were colourless and reflected the colours and pictures they saw.

Michael turned towards the bureaucrat examining him closely. “Why are you here?” he wanted to know and to Raziel his voice was mesmerizing, so cold and distant and yet that pure and gallant.

The lower angel bowed before the two archangels before he started to speak:”Lately the balance between the worlds is driven closer and closer towards the edge...”

Michael interrupted him harshly:” Isn’t that the duty of your department to keep this from happening. What are you lazy dogs doing there?”

The bureaucrat closed his eyes, swallowed the lump that was in his throat and continued with what he needed to say:” Of course Master Michael and I can assure you that every man in the equilibrium department is working day and night to keep the balance but the current events led to ... äähm.... difficulties in the .... ääähmm... implementation. It seems like the barriers between hell and earth are starting to blur more and more and way too many demons are currently present on earth. I don’t know how they managed to make that many people summon them but that is not the only problem there is. We have reason to fear that the royal family makes plans to overthrow earth.

Not only that, one of them has recently been summoned onto earth and....”

“What are you saying!” shouted the archangel, the protector of heaven and earth while he punched into the fluffy wall making some of its pieces floating through the air. The highest ranking angel’s outburst made Raziel cling onto the record documents he was holding in his arms. “How is this possible no human can possibly summon a royal demon that’s not possible? Who? Who is the one that supposedly summoned a royal demon?” Michael wanted to know and Raziel tried to find his confidence again when he answered:” A priest called Marcello Wachow is in contract with him, Master Michael.”

The archangel struggled to not let his chin drop to the floor. “Why would a priest summon such a creature?” he asked and the bureaucrat clicked his tongue:”We have reason to assume that the devil hasn’t been summoned by the hands of the priest but by the hands of a group of Satanists. The priest however is in contract with the devil.”

The handsome archangel seemed to think for a moment before he stepped closer to Raziel. “And why do I only hear about that now? Why hasn’t the information been brought to me immediately when the contract was formed?”

The voice of the archangel sounded intimidating and threatening making Raziel cling onto the records even more as if they were his cuddling pet friend helping him to face his fears.

“Because he calls himself a holy man, a man of god, he doesn’t fall under the responsibility of our department but into the responsibility of the department for holy-affairs on earth short HAE. In case of Wachow sector 2A - 2-Christian, A-Catholic is responsible for him. If they notice something is off with their subjects they have to immediately inform our department and pass on the records to us. The official in charge has recently suffered from severe illness though; hence the notification remained on his desk until HAE was able to find someone authorised to replace the official for his time of illness. It so happened that the guy he got replaced by didn’t have enough experience though, so he thought he needed to transfer Wachow’s case to the department for sins and criminal acts and not to us. We only got it when someone from the sins and criminal acts department had looked through the case and found it wasn’t in their competence and they then brought it to us. When it finally landed on my desk I immediately wanted this to be known to you but the council found it necessary to file an application for the case to be brought to your attention. I had to wait until they treated it and informed me that I could pass. When I went through the gate they told me I shall bring it before Master Gabriel and I consulted him but he said that this is a case for you and now I am here.”

Michael ran his hand through his hair trying to not yell at the bureaucrat and call all of them incompetent idiots. “What should I know about this priest?” he asked the other and Raziel started looking through the records he was carrying. “His name is Marcello Wachow, he is a human being, His father and his mother are both dead. His father is currently in the soul archive while his mother ran straight into purgatory. He is an American catholic priest and hasn’t drawn any negative attention towards himself in the time he was a priest as the HAE has not made any such notes before the current incident. It has come to our knowledge that he just some hours ago has broken his vow to god regarding his celibacy though.... with the devil!” As soon as he had spoken the words he wanted to cover his ears already but he couldn’t as he was still holding the files.

“He has what? Are you people completely incompetent or how can it be that even though your department has your men stationed on earth sexual reproduction between devils and humans can still take place. Those hybrids are a threat to the balance and all three worlds.” Michael shouted completely enraged. Raziel swallowed another lump down and then stuttered:” The demon is a male....” Michael looked at him as he hadn’t really been able to hear the other because he had been raging on. “What have you said?” he wanted Raziel to repeat himself. “I said it’s a male devil. The demon summoned is the first born to the royal family, Farzahl. They can’t produce a hybrid.”

Michael sighed in relief when he heard that.”Thank god, it’s two males.” He commented and he was truly happy about that as hybrid kids between demons and humans always meant a hassle for them. They were considered a threat to balance and an abomination and meant work for the angel’s purification division which was always sent out to execute those bastard children.

Upon his relief he then noticed the name the other had told him and his eyes narrowed. He knew that name and he also knew what that son of the demon king was. He was a hybrid. The purification division had been sent out to kill him after birth but they couldn’t touch him or his mother. “Pure, 100% selfless love!” Michael growled without context making both Raziel and Uriel stare at him. “Farzahl is a hybrid. The purification division couldn’t eliminate him though due to his mother loving him completely selflessly. It is a seldom thing as love is usually a rather selfish thing. Even the love of a mother isn’t 100% selfless in most circumstances but it still can happen among humans. And if this pure form of love exists it is a mortal sin for an angel to destroy it and lay hands on it. The angel who does such an act would fall and turn into a demon himself.”

“Does that mean that we can’t harm him?”the bureaucrat asked in a worried tone of voice leading Michael to grin widely and sardonically. “No! His mother was killed by his own father. With her gone the protection of that pure love is also gone as it doesn’t exist any longer. And without that, we could eliminate him if necessary.” The archangel explained but the lower rank still felt a certain anxiety. “What is with that priest? He lay with him.” The archangel now laughed.

“Seducing and ingraining a human with his own sin is what demons usually do, it is not love, it is not pure, it is a despicable act.” The fire haired male explained and Raziel looked at him thinking.

“But what if the priest wasn’t ingrained with anything by the devil? We don’t have evidence of magic or other such tactics used on him. What if he willingly decided to break his vow? What would that mean?”

The archangel shook his head:” Even if that absurdity was possible and it had a meaning it isn’t love.” He then made a huge law book fly through the room and let it open before the eyes of the bureaucrat. “You sure have been schooled but in case you have forgotten that, the devil is always the perpetrator in this situation. The law makes no exception! Here, §236899 section 10C.” Michael made the paragraph shine and then he wanted to continue but a tired, bored voice sounded before his.

“I sometimes wonder if it wasn't great if we had a sexuality and genitalia. There must be something about the pleasure that makes it that powerful and desirable for humans and demons alike.” Uriel remarked and Michael looked at the other as if he had lost his mind completely.

“No, it wouldn’t. We would be impure, low creatures craving pleasure. It would be a degradation. What are you even saying?” he scolded the other archangel who just shrugged and said:” I was just thinking you know.” Michael sighed:” Stop thinking then because it obviously leads to nothing good.”

Still shaking his head in disbelief the man turned towards the bureaucrat again:” What are that priest’s sins other than whoring with a demon and the contract?”

Raziel coughed before he started to read from the records:” Capital sin: warth – ira! Others: theft, lying and murder...”

Michael’s eyes widened and he stared at Raziel completely displeased and it was clear that there was an outburst to come again. “Why isn’t he marked as a murderer!” the archangel screamed pulling the bureaucrat by his collar. “Why isn’t he in the database of the department of the damned?”

Raziel flinched as best as he could but he couldn’t get much distance between them as he was held by his collar. “The murder took place before he became a priest. He had been under the responsibility of the department of general order and the official in charge had noted that he a)didn’t intent to kill the person, b)he killed one of them to protect someone c) killed two people who were marked as murderers before. And when he got shot and was about to die the official thought it wouldn’t be necessary to mark him as a murderer.” Michael let go of Raziel so harshly that the lower angel nearly fell down. “You aren’t supposed to think weird thoughts, you are supposed to enforce the laws and according to the laws,” another even bigger book was nearly smashed into Raziel’s face,” state that a murderer, even a murderer of a murderer has to be marked as a murderer.” With that he turned to the bowl in the middle of the room and stroke the water with his pale fingers making Marcello appear before his eyes. The priest seemed to stand in a bathroom next to the devil. Michael could see the blood running down his arm.

When Raziel understood what the archangel was about to do he had to swallow his fear again and he stepped up, yelling with closed eyes:”You can’t! Don’t mark him. Marking someone for something that happened that many years ago will put him in danger. It will mess with his head, it will mess with his being. It will even change his status in the past and that is a huge intervention in the flow of time.... Please don’t do it!”

Michael sighed:” I have to!” He looked down on the bureaucrat. “We are the keepers of order, the enforcers of the rules of life and the great judgement. It is my duty to do the right thing according to the laws of our realm.” This time he actually let the flying book smash into the others face saying:” §56780 section 1. If you incompetent imbeciles would have done your deeds instead of thinking ridiculous things I wouldn’t have to do that now.”

With that Michael laid his fingers onto Marcello’s forehead and a seal appeared. It rotated before Cain’s mark was burned into the priest.

When Marcello stormed inside of the room, he was being yelled at once again. Though seeing that the other his arm was bleeding as well, his eyes widened out of shock. The pain that the other was feeling, got through his stubborn mind. He couldn’t answer the question as to why that was. He didn’t know how the contract could be doing this to the other. It had never happened before. Other demons that were attacked never caused any injuries to the contractor. He only stared in utter confusion towards the male but then as he noticed the shift in attitude, he became a lot more cautious.

A mark appeared in front of Farzahl his eyes. Not a minor mark done by a demon but of an actual high ranking demon. His heart stopped for a second as he realized what was going on. He knew that they’d do this but he didn’t think it would actually come this far with Marcello. After all, he became a priest and did his utter best to live a good life without harming other people. That much he knew. The guy even went as far as distancing himself from anyone who dared to come close to him. So when the other passed out on the floor, he squatted down next to him immediately.

His senses tingled as he felt like he was being watched from above. His eyes had a raging fire in them, one that could burn those who even dared to look at him. His eyes went up and spotted the tiniest spot that was visible from the ceiling. Rage flew through his body, even his fingertips would feel the negative emotion clearly. It almost felt like he was being charged up by this, making it visible for those that were looking at him that he wasn’t joking around anymore. Eventually, by using his power he managed to see an archangel on the other side of the mirror-like water. Looking the angel directly in the eyes for the split second he had gotten the chance to figure out who it was that inflicted the mark upon his contractor. Michael. The one who created the large scar on his back during battle. There was no way in hell that he could forget that face.

His eyes than went back to Marcello, tying up the wound rapidly before carrying the other bridal style out of the bathroom. A black smoke seemed to come off him, glancing at Jason who couldn’t believe his eyes when he saw Farzahl like that. ”I’ll explain later.” He growled at the human as he made his way out of the house. The wound was threatening and it would heal up pretty quick, but the fact that his contractor was harmed made something break inside of him. It was like his past was about to be repeated again. Someone he cared about would’ve been taken away one more time. He hated that thought. He couldn’t just stand by anymore and watch them disappear from his life.

”I’m sorry for dragging you into this.” He whispered to Marcello with a mixture of both sadness and fury in his voice. He knew that it was his fault for putting Marcello in this position and he had to admit that he had forgotten about those shitheads of angels for some time. Now, he couldn’t just let them do as they pleased. Weren’t they the ones that were supposed to protect humans from any harm so why would they actually attack them for nothing.

Dark, bony wings sprouted from his back, making some snapping sounds as they grew. When they were completed, it was two times the size of Farzahl his height. With one powerful swing of his wings, he went up in the air, looking for a gate to heaven. It was easier to enter heaven than the underworld which was used to prevent humans to be trapped there. Heaven was a lot more easy-going on humans who managed to locate their whereabouts and merely wiped their memories afterwards, in the underworld humans would be stuck with horrible images of what they would see there as it wasn’t a pretty sight. Especially since they weren’t used to seeing anything like that. Some demons were greatly disfigured due to the crimes they had done in their human lives.

Eventually, he noticed the golden doorknob in one of the clouds, holding tight to Marcello that he was still holding in his arms. He could feel what the other was feeling but it just didn’t show on his face. He wasn’t allowed to let it get to him, not now. When he opened the gate, he was met by a radiant light that hurt his eyes as they weren’t adjusted to it. Squinting so he could still see something in the meantime.

He knew that this was a bad decision to make, but he couldn’t think of anything else as he didn’t have an actual grip on his emotions anymore. Demons weren’t exactly welcome in Heaven and it would usually mean that they wanted to die by their hands. He didn’t care. He just wanted his contractor to be safe without having to worry about anyone trying to attack him by something as weak as this. At least demons greeted them personally, angels didn’t even have the balls to meet them face to face and only judged them by watching them. Not knowing their story, nothing. It was disgusting to say the least.

His hair was transformed into a pure white colour, his eyes resembled that of a ghost. Only black little dots could be seen. His demonical armour was formed by the black smoke around him, fitting it on him smoothly so that he wouldn’t feel much resistance of it. His whole presence was something that alarmed the lower angels. His dominating power that could be felt once he entered Heaven. He wasn’t where he had to be, but he could see the tower looming in the distance.

His feet moved towards that same direction while still being cautious about his surroundings. Taking what seemed like the shortest way towards the tower which was also not the main street that angels used. Getting through the small alleyways in order to not raise too much chaos that would result in the both of them being captured and probably killed afterwards since they wouldn’t have a good excuse. Though Marcello could be better off if he wasn’t there anymore.

He was about halfway before angels spotted him. Guards on top of it who were patrolling the area as they were feeling the ominous presence, something that didn’t feel good. They weren’t able to utter a word as they saw who it was. A royal from the underworld, the firstborn of one of the kings, Farzahl. A name that created fear in their hearts as they heard stories about him killing a legion of angels on the battlefield. Having no mercy on their souls, slaughtering them on sight.

One placed a hand on the armoured arm of Farzahl, who stopped in his tracks as a result to that action. The angel jerked back as he saw the enraged expression on the demon his face. Ready to attack whenever it was necessary. They didn’t do anything for now as they called for backup immediately. Knowing that they couldn’t fight him as they were now. Even with a handful of guards, they would still have trouble with handling a royal like him. He wasn’t a toy to play around with.

As he got annoyed, he took flight as he was already noticed by the angels. It only took about two minutes before he would reach the gates of the tower. He couldn’t get over it because of the barrier that was surrounding the building. Landing just in front of it, facing the two guards that were present head-on. They immediately took action unlike the others from before but it wasn’t useful as they got knocked to the side with just one swing from Farzahl his arm. Just the strength that was behind it, created a shockwave big enough to make them fall over.

His hand slammed against the gates, making ripples in the nearly invisible protection wall. ”Show your face you cowards ! Or I’ll destroy this town and everything in it.” He growled loudly, small fangs growing because of the anger that resided deep inside of his heart. He could feel the fear inside the guards their hearts, even if it was faint. It only made him stronger in return. The smallest bits and pieces that were negative emotions would feed him, even more if it came from his contractor as he would receive those with twice the strength.

Marcello’s mind brought him back to the moment after he had shot the gun.

He was feeling dizzy and all of a sudden the teenager had a massive headache that got overshadowed by the panic and the guilt he was feeling in that moment, well knowing that he had taken the second life that night.

Somewhere in the back of his mind, he didn’t know why, he felt like he would be shot that night as well but it never happened.

Before the bullets could hit him, he along with Jason and several other members of his gang as well as the other gang, got arrested by the police.

While the teenager with the shaved head didn’t get convicted of murder, he, Jason and some others got convicted for other crimes they had done before.

Marcello got six years in prison while Jason got four.

He was living an alternate timeline in his head that went by in high speed but it was the only reality existing in his mind at that point. He was that guy and the priest didn’t exist yet and probably wouldn’t come to exist.

The door of the prison cell was closing in front of him and he was looking at the guard with a grim expression. He wasn’t put into a cell with Jason or anyone of his gang but they would also not put him together with someone of an opposing gang. The man in his cell was a thin, harmless looking guy who obviously felt intimidated by him. He looked into the green eyes of the young man who was sitting in prison for tax fraud, when something went through the alternate reality playing in his mind.

”I’m sorry for dragging you into this.” He heard a voice that the skin-head had never heard before but that sounded familiar anyway. Marcello suddenly didn’t see the young rich male who was guilty of tax fraud and was shitting his pants when he saw the gang member and he didn’t saw the prison wall but an upper middleclass house and a handsome man carrying someone. He had never seen him before but felt a connection to him somehow and the name Zhilin came to his mind. As the picture got clearer he could see who he was carrying. Sure, he had hair and was older but it was definitely him, unusually fancy dressed for his standards and apparently dead or unconscious. And why was he at that house?

Other pictures were confusing his mind while he was staring into those inmate’s eyes. A parish house somewhere in the south he had never seen.

A landscape in Europe where a monastery was placed, a monk’s friendly face, Brother Edward, he thought, even though he had never left his home state and had never seen Europe or that man.

Was he a priest in his mind? It was ridiculous.

His head started to hurt again and he shook it violently as if he would get rid of the confusion, the other guy in the cell getting incredibly uncomfortable thinking the other would probably lash out at him soon enough.

The years in prison went by and Jason had died before he had gotten released. A prison guard who particularly hated the members of the racist gang had organised his death and some members of another gang had taken the opportunity, thus, leaving Marcello with more emptiness, anger, loneliness and apathy. The hurt the loss of his only friend caused him, made him take revenge. On visiting day he saw a free member of his gang, got him the name of the guard who had been responsible for Jason’s death leading to the guys family getting murdered by his gang in Marcello’s name for Jason. Seeing the guard break down and getting unable to do his work didn’t make his loss any easier though and he was actually feeling even emptier than before.

When he got out of prison after six years no one wanted to hire a gang member who had been in prison for so many years, hence he bounded himself even more to his gang getting a job at one of the other members mechanical workshop.

Being tied that close to the gang and with Jason gone one of his friends made him marry his sister.

Marcello wasn’t attracted to her, of course he wasn’t, he didn’t even like her much because she didn’t really have a personality of her own and was always saying what her brother said or what he was saying.

While she had been in love with Marcello at first she got extremely frustrated in the long run because she felt undesired, unloved and suspected Marcello to have an affair with other women.

He indeed didn’t love her, he didn’t desire her even though he lovelessly fucked her from time to time because he saw that as his duty and he really cheated on her, not with other women though but by having pointless anonymous sex with random guys from the internet.

After years of them being together his wife had become more and more insane and when she had been pregnant she had aborted the kid without him having a say. When he found out and she had an outburst in which she said that she didn’t want a kid from someone as cruel and cold as him, that the thought disgusted her and that she couldn’t have that in her body he was reminded about his mother and he projected all the hate he had for her onto his wife and beat her into hospital.

The severe injuries that couldn’t be cured completely of his friend’s sister by his hands made it impossible for him to stay so he left the city. For him his whole life seemed like a curse, as if he had been branded to become like this, to not get out of that circle of anger, pain, violence and death ever. He had killed more than just two people during the years and at one point acting violent and taking a life didn’t cause panic, fear and guilt in him anymore there was just emptiness.

The same about his wife, he couldn’t be sorry and he thought she deserved no better.

When Marcello was walking the streets one day they had found him though and now bullets hit him in the stomach, in the arm and his chest.

It was painful but he couldn’t even be scared, he was apathetic enough to just accept dying by the hands of his gang members. There was nothing that he could have done in that alley anyway as they had taken his phone away from him.

His blood was painting the ground red and he rested his head on the ground while pressing his hands onto his chest and stomach. He was cold and sweaty at the same time.

”Show your face you cowards ! Or I’ll destroy this town and everything in it.” He heard that voice again he had heard from time to time. This time the man who was holding his body looked different though and the place they were in looked as if it was from a fantasy movie. This couldn’t be real, the only thing real was him dying and rotting in that alley. That was his life that now ended, he would be dead at age 31- younger than he was in the actual time line - and that was it then.

But why was he seeing that again? It didn’t make sense and it confused his head because he got the feeling that what he was seeing was reality and what he was experiencing there was some kind of dream. He laughed and it hurt and made more blood run out of his body; of course he wanted that to be the reality since bleeding out on the ground in a stinking dark alley just wasn’t too tempting.

The pictures mixed further, he saw the alley but he also could hear another voice now and looked into expressionless, masked like faces with skin that looked like it was made of porcelain. He heard the name Farzahl, he had never heard that name before but he suspected that the guy holding the other him had that name. They were talking about a mark, talking about war, talking about a priest and then everything, the alley as well as the pictures from that unknown place, started to become more distant and fainter.

Marcello’s body in the devils arms was drowning in cold sweat; it was shivering and the arm that was placed onto his stomach was twitching and cramping.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Michaels eyes that shone like golden coins watched the scene through the bowl with a satisfied face as justice was delivered according to the rules.

Angels and laws were two things that were inseparable and normally they would never bend the rules or consider the circumstances. Mercy or forgiveness wasn’t in their nature and no one would be forgiven by them and they also would never forget as every little thing about everyone got recorded. Whether someone changed or not didn’t matter in their books. For them there was one chance only for everyone.

Uriel yawned looking bored through the bowl at the human who was cramping up on a bathroom floor. “That’s probably the reason why the mark is supposed to be placed right after the act and not years after, I suppose. Oh well....” He remarked monotonously, shrugging and sitting there almost looking phlegmatic.

The fire haired archangel ignored him because he didn’t care. The general order department had messed up; it was a murderer he needed to be branded. While he was watching the scene and the devil squatting down next to him, the devil actually managed to see him. Looking into Farzahl’s eyes he grinned widely into the demons angered face. He was one of them he remembered, probably because the purification division hadn’t been able to touch him when he was a baby and because he didn’t fell like a tree to his sword like all the others on the battlefield. Michael had not only defeated Luzifer, he had defeated legions of them. At one time, long before Farzahl’s time the archangel had massacred so many of them that they had such a high loss that the equilibrium department had worried demons would go extinct and balance would be destroyed. The archangel had wanted to kill them all but he had been forbidden to, what had made him furious.

The higher the rank of an angel, the more emotionless he would be to not be clouded in judgement and questioning the enforcing of the laws, leaving the archangels with nearly no emotions at all. Michael had been that way as well until he had fought his war against Luzifer. While he had defeated him, the fallen one had managed to ingrain hate into the archangel’s heart which had caused his pure hatred for the demons that had cost many of them their lives. Yes, Luzifer had managed to make the angel impure but he had also made him a lot more dangerous due to that.

It didn’t take long until the sirens in the head quarters were ringing loudly.

“Invaders in district seven! Invader one: Species: Devil; Rank:1.2! Invader two: Species: Human Rank: branded as murderer! Heading towards district one!”

“Invaders in district seven! ......”

It didn’t surprise Michael or Uriel as they had kept watching both of them.

“Why haven’t we like... stopped him at the gate?” the platinum haired angel asked sounding indifferent while asking something.

Michael laughed again:”Why would I stop this moron from dooming himself and that little murderer who also got stained by mating with a demon? Let him come, I want to crush his face.” While the first part had sounded amused the last had sounded hate filled and determined.

Uriel looked at the other in confusion as he couldn’t understand why he had a special interest in killing the demon. He had none of that, he actually didn’t care whether they lived or died. As long as they played by the rules and didn’t cause trouble he didn’t even bother thinking about them.

Soon the door to the room went open, making the still present Raziel startle for a moment. In walked the other two archangels, Gabriel and Raphael. Gabriel and Raphael both had the same porcelain skin that Michael and Uriel had. Their faces looked lifeless and puppet like but just as flawless. Gabriel had short light blond hair and sapphire eyes while Raphael had extremely long straight black hair and phosphorescing eyes.

“What is the meaning of that Michael? I know who this priest is and who this devil is; this young man has told me about our little problem before.

Why is he here now just after the name of the priest has suddenly appeared on the list of those branded with Cain’s mark? A high ranking devil in our realm could lead to the Seraphim awaking.” he asked and Michael didn’t look impressed:”Because he is a murderer, that’s why! And the Seraphim won’t have the time to even blink. I will have killed him already then.”

They had not much time to discuss this as they heard the demons voice from outside, shouting up to them.

“Finally!” said Michael stood up from his seat and pulled the blade from his back but he got held back by Gabriel:”Not that hasty, Michael!” he warned him but while Michael was held back by Gabriel, Uriel had raised from his seat walking towards the window.

The notoriously bored and empty feeling archangel leaned out of the window, his transparent eyes mirroring the demon who stood far down below them at the end of the tower. Uriel climbed onto the window sill sitting down. “Why do you want to do that? What would you gain from destroying this town? Do you want to do that because you feel rage? I often wonder how rage feels like? Is it thrilling?” he wanted to know but sounded like he was about to fall asleep while he spoke, his voice nearly having a mechanical element to it.

Swinging his legs like a child sitting on a wall looking down to the demon king’s son he continued talking:” I don’t understand why you’re that upset though. Cain’s mark doesn’t affect you; even if he were to die you would stay unaffected by this. Actually it would free you from the contract you two have, other than if someone on earth or you harmed him then you would harm yourself. So why are you here doing such a reckless act, knowing that you won’t stand a chance against four archangels, heavens army and the purification division which is after you as soon as you leave hell because you’re a hybrid. You couldn’t even defeat Michael, one archangel in battle, and even if you have gotten stronger, I doubt that you are stronger than Luzifer or stronger than the four of us. It is suicide. How can such a little act that doesn’t affect you infuriate you like this?”

The wind blew through Uriel’s wavy hair making it cover his face for a moment. The archangel fought with his hair for a moment. “Is it because you have genitalia?” the angel asked when his hair was back where it belonged, raising his index finger as if he had found the perfect answer to this mystery he couldn’t understand.

Gabriel sighed leaving raging Michael- who was supposed to be the closest image of god and who to Gabriel was the personification of the wrath of god- be and stepped up to Uriel pulling the man down from the window sill like a huge child. “Enough with this nonsense.” He said and added:” Raphael and I will go talk to him, you stay away from the window...” He got interrupted by Michael screaming:” I will go down, I will cut off his head and after that I will make the plans ready to stop his brother and his father from ...” This time Gabriel interrupted:” No! You have already made a decision today that was a)unnecessary and b)didn’t have a desirable outcome. You’ll stay with Uriel!”

With that Gabriel went to the window and jumped down, followed by Raphael, the healer. Their wings were wide and white and it looked gracious when they were landing before the devil.

The blond angel didn’t waste any time for a greeting:” We have a generous offer to you, Farzahl, and we hope that you are smart enough to take it.”

he paused because he wanted to give the other a few seconds to maybe cool down a little.

“Raphael is the only one who can cancel Cain’s mark and take it away from a human. Considering that the judgment of Marcello Wachow had taken place a long time ago and the official in charge had decided to not mark him, we will leave it at that even though the rules generally state that every murderer has to be marked for their crime. However, we don’t have a law for a case where justice hadn’t been delivered immediately. We will make sure to issue a new law precisely stating how to act in such a case though. But if we take back the mark, you will leave immediately with the human and you will fight your brother and your father, will place yourself onto the thrown to prevent another great war. I don’t care how you will do it as that is your matter. In case you want to decline our generous offer, you will die and you know it. Face the facts demon, you are a royal, a hybrid and have exceptional strength but not even you can defeat four archangels, an army, the purification division and, not to forget, the Seraphim. And since you don’t know them, because they are asleep since centuries before your birth kid, all of the humans are wrong about them. They are weapons, merely programmed to defend the realm at all costs. The last stand of heaven if you will! It is your decision between head and hate, choose wisely.”

When the human was shivering in his arms as if he had been thrown in the ice cold snow on a winter day, he felt terrible for putting the other through this. Because of him they got to realize the past about this man and now he had to pay for it gruesomely. The emotions that went through him mainly consisted of anger, disappointment and grief. A dangerous combination for those who were unstable as they could do unpredictable actions and put themselves into tight situations as a result. It wasn’t their fault it was just human nature to go on a rampage or lose their minds when put through tough situations. However some were stronger than others and could prevent breaking down mentally and/or physically.

For Farzahl he had to be strong in order to maintain his calamity while residing in the palace in the underworld. Showing as less sympathy as possible to those who did wrong, merciless on the battlefield and strict to his younger siblings. Those were the goals he had to reach in order to keep everything in order and let the kingdom live peacefully. However due to this, his emotions were almost shut off, becoming a soulless being in order to survive in the underworld. His father admired this about him but he detested it as he knew that it was eating away from him. Piece by piece until nothing would be left from him. A feared ruled of the underworld was what he would’ve become if he wasn’t summoned by this human. Switching on his human side once more and feeling what had seemed like ages. The fact that he didn’t understand his own behaviour and mood-swings anymore was alarming but he could help it.

The white hues of his eyes looked at the archangel called Uriel if he was right. Hearing the words the other uttered so nonchalantly, saying it as if he honestly didn’t know what rage felt like. But he was talking about angels here so it wasn’t that unusual for them to have completely forgotten the way how humans felt and behaved. They almost never came to Earth, only when it was absolutely necessary. Hiding in the clouds, giving orders from in their save haven, leaving minor angels to their faith. Angels were worse than demons in Farzahl his mind as they wouldn’t be bothered if one of them died as long as it was for a ‘good cause’. Having endless excuses as if it wouldn’t come to an end anytime soon and it probably never will as they only cared about their pureness and wanting to avoid any combat to state their point.

When two archangels flew down to where he was standing, his grip on Marcello tightened so he wouldn’t be taken away, even if it cost him his life. He couldn’t let them kill his contractor, not this time. Not when he finally got to talk to someone who didn’t see him as a royal. When hearing Gabriel his words, his attention went directly towards him as if he had been given a ray of hope in all this chaos. Calming down as he let it sink in, pondering about the several outcomes that it could possibly have. Gritting his teeth as he didn’t care about taking the throne and battling his father and brother. Well, it would be merely his brother Bitxal who aimed to be the next king. He was a hassle to put up with since he had the ability of telekinesis. Random objects could be thrown in his direction with high speed so it all depended on his reaction time.

But there was one thing that made him worried. ”I will agree with your conditions but I have one more request…” He said, pausing as he looked with a serious expression towards Gabriel and Rapheal whom were radiating due to the sunlight. ”After you’ve removed Cain’s mark, undo the contract. Only a higher ranking demon or archangel is able to break it.” He put down Marcello, making sure he wouldn’t bump his head into something before grabbing the chain that connected both of them. ”If you cut it with your sword, it’s finished. That way I can return back to Earth without worrying about him dissolving in the process and so I can regain my natural powers in order to defeat my brother.” The throbbing pain inside his chest grew worse the more he talked about it. He knew that he was deciding everything on his own again, trying to be tough for the other so the guy could live his normal life once again. Even if it had only been two days since they’ve known each other, it felt like a lot longer.

One of the guards suddenly raised his finger towards Farzahl as if he recognized his face from somewhere. ”You! You were with this human before. If I remember correctly you were in the same gang. You defended him while the others were trying to kill him. You saved him after he had been shot too. Talk about nostalgia.” The guard said, making Farzahl silent as he couldn’t remember the times he had been on Earth. It was all reset whenever he got back to the palace. Probably due to his father’s ability which was being able to manipulate the thoughts of every species he encountered. He had to touch them in order for it to work but since they were family that wasn’t too difficult of a task. He frowned his eyebrows as he tried to remember, only delivering himself a headache instead. ”I don’t remember.” “You don’t? You were pretty heroic back then for a demon. Are you sure?” “Yes.” With Farzahl’s final answer, the guard shut up and muttered incomprehensible words to himself as he tried to convince himself that it was indeed the demon who did that.

Eventually he turned back to the archangels who seemed to be discussing the matter at hand before coming to an agreement. Surprisingly they went through with his desires. Gabriel pulled the sword out of its container while Raphael made the mark undone. Once the sword cut through the chain, Farzahl groaned as if a limb was cut off but the pain slowly went away soon after. ”I’ll take him back and then do as promised. I still have a few days before the king would be chosen so I’ll take my time to prepare.” He said, receiving a nod from both angels.

Picking up Marcello as he sprouted his wings once again and flew off, back to the place where they came from. This Jason person would probably still be shocked by the sight that he had seen in front of his house, especially since he didn’t seem to believe in anything that had to do with mythological creatures and magic. In high speed, he got back to the place where they had to be and knocked on the door which was opened by its owner. A light smile spread across his lips as he saw the other human. ”I’ll explain everything.” He said before he was let inside, putting Marcello on the couch who would soon wake up hopefully.

Sitting at the dining table with Jason and told him everything from the beginning. Earning some questioning looks but no commentary until he was finished with his story. It wasn’t much as it had only been two days now, but he was sure the other needed to know about this after he had witnessed someone growing wings out of his back all of a sudden.

3f5c25db3780afd007aa588421e0c009-d8mascv.jpg His new appearance.

When Marcello opened his eyes and regained consciousness he was laying in the guest room of Jason’s house in bed his body covered in the blanket. His body temperature had gone back to normal and he didn’t cramp and shiver anymore. For a moment he felt disorientated and looked around in the room wondering how he had gotten there after he had collapsed on the bathroom floor.

He remembered a long dream, a dream that had felt horribly real and that had showed him a life in misery until he had died. But after all it had just been a dream. There also were other fragments of a place he had never seen before. The priest had seen angels but they had been so much unlike how he had imagined them. Cold was the word that would have described them the best. They had looked empty and indifferent. And the heaven they had been in hadn’t seemed like paradise it had reminded him more of a combination of court, an army base and a government agency.

Somewhere among those fragments the blond also remembered Zhilin, they had called him Farzahl what probably was his real name, and how he had stormed their gates. It had been a weird dream indeed and somehow Wachow had the feeling that it hadn’t been a dream. That even that unfortunate existence he had seen hadn’t been a dream but he couldn’t explain that feeling to himself.

The man got out of bed and he saw that his clothes were drenched in cold sweat. He went to the wardrobe for a change of clothes and saw his robe hanging there.

His blue eyes stared at the fabric for a moment and he felt weird. He didn’t know if he still believed anymore. He didn’t know if what he had believed had been right. That image of heaven had burned itself deep inside of his mind. Those empty cold eyes of the angels that showed no love and no warmth at all. This wasn’t the heaven he had believed in. Regardless of that, his own values, his views and standpoints he had built on for all those years and the person he was still remained and that wouldn’t change and they wouldn’t become any worse if the churches image of heaven was wrong. The church was wrong in more than just one thing in his opinion anyway.

Marcello grabbed the robe and changed his clothes. He looked like he had when he had first met the other two days ago again. Much less fancy and like the priest he was. Running his hand over his face he could feel that empty part within him that felt like someone had ripped something out of his body. And he knew what caused that. He knew that the contract was broken and the bound was history. The priest didn’t know how but he knew that it was a fact and to his surprise he felt a strong grief within him.

When he had left the room and went downstairs into the living room he found both Jason and the demon sitting there speaking to each other. Marcello coughed and Jason turned his face around to him. He couldn’t even say a word because his friend had already stood up and hugged him like he had just been saved from death. “Damn, I was worried. Don’t ever do that to me again.” He said and Marcello patted the others back assuring him that he wouldn't even though he didn’t even clearly know what had happened.

When Jason let go of him, placing himself on the sofa again the priest looked into the devils eyes with a cold, grim expression and narrowed eyes. He didn’t know why he was feeling that much grief over their connection being ripped apart. On one hand he was happy that it had come to an end, that had been the goal all along and now the devil could take the throne and safe the world but still there was that other feeling he shouldn’t have had.

Without saying a word to the other, just looking at him like that, he went up to him and stared him directly into his eyes that weren’t empty and cold like the angel’s eyes. It was ironic as the demon was supposed to be the evil and the angels were supposed to be the good guys.

Still glaring at the other it was difficult for him to breathe properly before he all of the sudden, without a warning, grabbed the others waist with his right arm and laid his left hand onto the others cheek before he passionately pressed his lips onto the devils, connecting them by kissing him and tying their tongues together as if they were two fighting or fucking snakes.

He felt some warmth creeping back into his body, that warmth that the place that had supposed to be paradise had sucked right out of him.

When he unlocked their lips he looked into the others face for a moment again before he rested his head on the demon's shoulder, pressing the his body onto his with his arms.

“I hope that I will be forgiven for articulating my selfishness but ...” he breathed into the others ear feeling that grief inside even stronger. “...I don’t want you to disappear from my life forever, Farzahl. I want you at my side.” Marcello couldn’t believe that he really said that and that he thought that but he did.

The expected mockery from Jason that the blond had almost seen coming never happened.

His friend just stood there apparently still busy with processing all of that. It seemed like not only Marcello’s world had been torn apart by the occultists doing but the atheist’s world also had.

Farzahl left the parts of being a royal and the encounters from before to the side when he was explaining everything to Jason. He didn’t want for the human to fall apart if he knew the actions they did and the blood that had already been shed. The fact that he was one of the strongest beings walking in the three dimension was also unnecessary to be told as it was horrendous to think about. A childhood friend being stuck with a high ranking demon that could crush a human being with one strike wasn’t exactly the best thought that one could have. The fear of having their lives in the hands of scary monsters was one thing but the fact that they could destroy their family without having an honest care about it was even worse. That was something he had gotten to know about in the stories that he had been told by other demons who were summoned to Earth.

One thing however kept lingering inside of his mind which were the comments of the guard in Heaven. There were only certain periods of time that a small portal would open to the human world which stayed open until angels got to know about it. Sometimes it were days or weeks. On rare occasions even months but demons were told to keep a low profile and not murder humans as it was supposed to be studying material. Not all of them complied but were heavily punished afterwards by the king of the underworld who didn’t show mercy to those that defied the rules that had been set. Perhaps he could’ve gone through the portal to get back some research material for his brother Bitxal after some persuasion and out of curiosity. Maybe he did have something that was powerful, a goal that he had found during his time on Earth but he didn’t remember. Not one single memory came to mind and was only a blank space instead.

Not to mention the emptiness that resided in him, the lack of the contract that was clearly there, resounded deep within his soul. He wanted to go back and re-establish the contract at once but he knew that if he did that, Bitxal would take the throne and overthrow the rules that had been made. It would eventually end in a war between the realms and Earth would be the battlefield. One that was far worse than humans could even imagine. Whole cities could be wiped away from the surface, thousands of people would die under the power of these creatures without having decent weapons to save their home planet.

When the priest came downstairs while dressed in the ropes like usual, Farzahl didn’t say anything as there was nothing more to be said right then. The glare in the other his eyes struck him as he knew that these would be his last days on Earth. The priest probably didn’t know about that yet and he couldn’t say it with words either. As if his mouth didn’t want to move and break the dream at once.

To his surprise he got grabbed by the waist and pulled close to the other. Being pulled into a kiss that connected them once again, he couldn’t help but to go with it. He felt that Marcello was desperate in a sense, the way he spoke made it a fact. The only thing that the demon could do was to give a light smile in return. He ran his fingers through the man his hair, blond and wavy as well as soft which made it pleasant at touch. It felt like his strength dropped however as he couldn’t answer the man at all, just standing there in silence as he didn’t know what the future would give.

”Let’s enjoy our time that we still have together.” He responded, partially avoiding the male his request. It hurt as he said it. As if a part of him was being ripped off but this was his duty. He couldn’t let Bitxal take over right now.

He pushed Marcello a bit backwards so he could look at the other clearly, putting up his best front so the guy wouldn’t notice the pain that he was residing in. ”Besides that, what do you think about my new style? I decided to keep my hair white with light blue eyes. Aren’t I handsome right now?” He said with a light chuckle in a hope to lift up the mood a bit. Knowing that their time would end soon as he didn’t have much to spare as the underworld was already making arrangements, especially his brother who wanted to take the throne for himself. His other siblings would probably keep out of the conflict as they weren’t that interested in it.

The air in the room seemed to be filled by their pain with a small drop of Jason’s confusion. Marcello knew that it wasn’t possible for them to be together or to see each other ever again. It was unrealistic and it wouldn’t happen. And even if they theoretically could do it and stay together it would cause a war between three dimensions with millions of deaths.

It was horrendous to still wish that somehow they would have the choice to stay together under those circumstances. And yet he wished it deep within regardless of how immoral and wrong and egotistical it was. This selfishness was a trait in humans that he had always hated and that he had fought against within himself and he felt guilty for having those feelings and wishes.

The priest thought about his life and that it would go back to its normal circumstances again. He thought about the smaller southern city, about the people, his parish, Mayor Cole, the technology guy Kösters from the security company, Mister Hansen, the guard dogs, his church, the occultists, the attractive policeman he had wet dreams about, his decadent golden shiny car, Heißler electronics and that his church was also sponsored by Jone’s weapon corner. All of that was his little mess of a life and it couldn’t seem any more distant and far away in that moment and it didn’t seem to matter because there would be something missing that he wanted in his life anyway.

It was ridiculous and childish to be defiant because he couldn’t get what he wanted but he still was. The demon was right though, there was no other choice than spending the time they had left in a joyful way that was worth memorising. Marcello smiled a faint smile letting the other stroke his hair.

When Farzahl changed the subject the blond smirked knowingly at the devil who was in such an obvious way trying to hide his pain from him. His blue eyes stared into the others while one of his hands ran over the demon’s upper body and the other was playing with strands of the white hair. “Without a question you look handsome.” He said and his smile became a little less gloomy. “It resembles your true look more and I like that. I’ve also been fascinated by that white hair of yours since I first saw you. I wanted to touch it but I feared it would offend you and you’d grill me in return.” The priest laughed and even though he was amused about the memory there was still something clearly depressed within the laughter.

He startled when he suddenly had Jason’s hand on his shoulder. He turned around and saw that his friend had the other hand placed on Farzahl’s shoulder. “I have to leave you alone again. It’s 9am, I’m already late for work.” He started and then sighed. “I’m sorry. I mean it. For the both of you but especially for you Farzahl or Zhilin or what your real name is.” With that the bronze haired male went to the door grabbing his keys.

Marcello looked at him who was wearing shorts and a tank top. “You want to go to work like that?” he asked but his friend dismissed it with:”My patients are criminals in prison, they don’t really care about my outfit choices.” And with that he was gone.

It was probably true that those prisoners didn’t really mind the way Jason dressed. He thought about Jun and Jason for a while. Their story was completely ridiculous, them being a couple was more absurd than a priest and a devil and then again it seemed to be more possible because regardless of their backgrounds they were from the same dimension, the same world. It was hopeless for him and he would return to his old life, to dinner and sleeping alone. And he would probably get used to it again after a while he knew that but there was that part of him that didn’t want to get used to it anymore.

The fingers of his hand that were laying on the others torso buried themselves into the demon’s clothes and the priest got his face closers to the other’s again, so close that their foreheads and their noses already touched. This empty void the broken connection had left within him felt as if it would grow and he wanted to connect himself to the other man again. He wanted to feel that connection again at least for a moment. “I want to be that close to you again.” He said before he laughed and asked:”Will that void ever be filled again after such a connection get’s destroyed or will it stay with me until the day I’m rotting in hell?”

When he had finished the question his lips kissed the others neck, sucking on his skin to leave the other with a love bite since even though it would fade away it would still be visible for a while at least.

Farzahl laughed silently as the human admitted that he indeed looked more handsome this way. His purely white hair was one of the features that made him unique, even in the underworld. Being born with it caused some questions with demons as they thought only angels had those traits but they didn’t dare to ask about it. This could be because they were afraid of the answer, the reaction they would receive or they were plainly just not interested enough to know the reason why. Well, he couldn’t respond anyway as he had been given this hair colour since the day he was born. It never changed throughout the ages, instead it became even more radiant especially when he would walk in the sunlight. It would almost look like he was shining, his light blue eyes complimenting it very well.

When Jason placed his hand on Farzahl his shoulder, the demon blinked at the sudden touch before listening to what the guy had to say. Nodding in silence as he didn’t feel like talking too much to him. Plus it would keep him from going to his job.

Once the guy was gone, Marcello got into action again. His fingers going under Farzahl his shirt, shivering at the cold touch of the tips. Though there was this heat when their forehead and nose would touch one another. When the questions were asked, even Farzahl couldn’t immediately think of something. Wondering what would happen after he’d leave. He didn’t even know if he would survive the fight or if another war would break out. Some demons would rise against him because of his sudden disappearance, claiming that he wasn’t loyal to the kingdom. He already knew some of the problems that he would need to face but he didn’t care about that. He was mostly worried about his sanity, the fact that he would be unable to see Marcello again.

Gritting his teeth as he wrapped his arms around Marcello’s shoulders, pulling himself just a little closer to the other. The butterfly kisses on his neck, the soft lips that touched his skin didn’t make him feel better. ”It’ll be the same as loosing someone who’s dear to you. The longing to see them but being unable to. It will get better with time. I’m sure you’ll be able to forget about me.” His heart teared as he spoke those words. A burning sensation in his throat as if he could spit fire.

”I haewa esaeu.” He whispered to the other, knowing that the guy wouldn’t know the meaning of it and he wasn’t going to tell either. His voice almost felt like a whisper while saying it so endearing, a chant created by mythical creatures.

He then freed himself from the other and smiled gently in the other his direction. Knowing very well what he had to do now. The longer he would stay by the human his side, the less he would want to go back to the underworld. He didn’t want Marcello to go through anything bad again, promising that he would watch him from the castle. Sending help whenever it was needed. It was like punishing himself but it was the only way to keep sane while in Hell. Forcing himself to leave tomorrow in the early morning. He now had enough strength to teleport himself back to the palace so he didn’t have a legitimate reason to stay anymore. The angels were probably still watching him too. He didn’t however intend to tell Marcello so he wouldn’t need to go through the goodbyes and possible tears that would make him doubt his decisions.

”So what do you want to do today? Is there anything interesting in this town? And are you planning to go in those ropes again or do you want to up it a notch and let me choose your outfit.” Farzahl asked in his best attempt to be enthusiastic about it. Already making his way back upstairs and squatting down in front of the open closet as he scanned through the clothes they had bought not that long ago. Taking out two outfits that he mixed together. Putting the one from Marcello on the bed before changing quickly into his. It only took a mere thirty seconds due to his increased speed.

He then looked at the small wristband he had kept on for all this time. A black leather wristband with a small blue crystal weaved into it. It belonged to his mother and she always said that when he found the one, he needed to give it to that person so they would be remembered. A happy memory. He became a little teary eyed when he remembered her words and didn’t know anything could happen this fast. Especially for a demon like him, he didn’t know the day would come that he would actually came to like somebody again.

Marcello's Outfit

180e7be9500957d14644e3e04fad9f74--anime-male-anime-guys.jpg

Farzahl's Outfit

matsuoka_rin_render_by_shizusally-d7ob13k.png

A bitter and sad laugh came from the priest as he shook his blond head a little. “No!” he let the other know. “I’ve lost my father to the mafia and I’ve never forgotten about him after all those years. I think about him and how he had been taken from me every day still and I wish he would be here. It got better but it never went away. So I will never be able to forget you or us as well. God damn it, unlike you I’m just some unspectacular guy after all and I have never been good at letting go.”

And thinking about that he suddenly feared that the other would be able to completely eradicate him from his mind that he would forget about him and his existence easily. But even though he knew that this would probably be the best thing that could happen to the demon he couldn’t bear the thought and it led him to express another selfish wish of his. “I don’t want you to forget about me either.” He pressed the words over his lips as if it was hard to get them out.

That roaring pain in his guts that felt like he was burning from the inside vanished for a moment when he heard the other speak to him in a foreign tongue he didn’t understand.

His blue eyes looked into the others face; he almost stared into his attractive eyes as if they were a riddle he had to solve. Those words felt caressing, loving and even though he thought he could feel the meaning or at least the direction of the meaning it left him with an ache to know what they truly meant what was cruel to an extent.

Marcello sighed and took a deep breath, deciding that he would just take whatever the other had said as a manifestation of love because he wanted it to be that. He smiled at the other merely laying his lips on his forehead before he breathed:”I love you too.”

It had a surreal sound to it. As a priest he often preached about all kinds of love, god’s love in particular but the blond had never told anyone that he loved him before. For him it had just been some abstract construct between heaven and earth, god and people but never really reachable and it seemed like it soon wouldn’t be again.

When the demon got out of their hug and stepped away from him Marcello didn’t turn around. He just couldn’t because he almost thought he knew that the other would be gone if he were to turn around. Disappearing just like that. The blond laughed when he heard the others voiceasking about whether there was something interesting in that city.

“Ask all those tourists that bring millions of dollars to that city each year. I can’t find anything about it, I actually hate it.” He let the other know his feelings about his brith place and ignored the comment about the robe. He would just change for the other a last time. After that day he had still thousands of days left to come where he would look like he always did for the rest of his life with the exception of when he slept.

Following Farzahl upstairs into the guest room he waited until the other had put some clothes out for him but he just stood there looking at how the other man changed his outfit.

“Tell me, when will you be leaving?” he asked seemingly out of nowhere. “I want to know. Because I can’t get away that feeling that whenever I turn my back on you, you’ll be gone when I turn around again and it makes me feel like shit. So let me know what you’re going to do.”

He was surprised about Marcello replying with an “I love you too” all of a sudden as if he understood demonian. Perhaps it was because of his tone of voice that the human knew it was something like that, but to be that spot on, he got the chills from it. Not many people tried to figure out the language and just deemed it unworthy to even learn yet this guy got the gist of it through the tone of voice. The way he spoke, the way he moved around the other. Small indications yet obvious if one would look at it closely.

Rolling his eyes when the other said that he didn’t care about the city. Well, it was a little harsh to say it like that as it probably had some attractions otherwise nobody would really visit it. As he was fully dressed, he sat on the bed and scrolled through his cell phone. Trying to figure out how it worked, he pushed some random buttons until something popped up that could be helpful. Once he managed to type in the name of the city which he heard from Jason, he scrolled through the pages to look for something interesting. His eyes squinted at the screen as he read the texts that passed.

His eyes however went back to Marcello who was standing in the doorway, looking at him as if he would disappear in a blink of an eye. The question was something that he didn’t expect, making him look in silence at the human. ”Not today.” He responded, trying to avoid giving a clear answer to the other as he didn’t want to break him. When his eyes got back to the cell phone he saw something fun, a small amusement park at the outskirts of the city which seemed to be pretty popular with the people these days. Especially since the weather was good nowadays.

After a few seconds of scanning through the page, he got up and went towards Marcello. He cupped the male his cheek and smiled more genuine. ”If you keep looking like that, the frown will stay. It’s better to laugh and have these as good memories instead of bad ones. Think back about the good times when you’re feeling down, about every touch and kiss.” He said to the other in an attempt to make him feel better about all of this even though that task was nearly impossible. This was his day of goodbye.

With that said, he waited for the other to change one last time in the clothes he had picked out. They fitted him way better than that stupid robe which was a bother in his eyes. However that annoying thing was something he was going to miss a lot more than he would think. He then wrapped an arm around Marcello his waist as he guided him out of the house, staying as close to the other that was humanly possible. ”The park shouldn’t be too far from here. Getting into the driver seat with a wide grin on his face as he patted the seat next to him. ”Let’s test my skill.” He said with a mischievous tone. He wanted to try out driving since it wasn’t too far from where they were situated. Oddly enough he remembered the sensation when he put his hands on the wheel and his body seemed to know everything. It was weird but he didn’t particularly dislike it either.

Once Marcello was seated, he sped off while keeping an eye on the traffic around him. It was busier than in the underworld but that made it more amusing to see the shocked faces whenever he would pass an elderly person behind the wheel. Sometimes it was a rather close call but due to his reflexes he made it through without a scratch. He didn’t have the time to look at the human then as he was having fun with all of this. Within ten minutes they made it to the amusement park as he was driving faster than what was allowed. He didn’t really care about that as there were no police officers present.

The answer he got was vague and not satisfying at all but he decided to accept it for the moment at least. “Not today” the other had said and it made him laugh dryly. It was as if Marcello was a prince in a fairy tale whose princess would vanish and leave as soon as the clock struck twelve because the magic would fade away, just that his princess was actually a man and a devil. He had heard that being in love would make him see the world in brighter colours, that it would make him feel as if he could fly but in reality he felt pain and helplessness regarding that longing that was impossible to fulfil. Fuck buddies was definitely more simple as well as less hurtful and still he didn’t regret falling for the other that badly.

Staring into the emptiness being caught up in his own mind he didn’t realise that Farzahl had gotten up and had went towards him. Just when he felt the others touch on his cheek it turned his attention back to the demon. He knew that what the other said was right but still it was easier said than done. Even if he tried to shove the fact that the other would leave soon and they wouldn’t meet ever again aside it remained as a painful sting in the back of his mind.

Seeing the demon genuinely smile at him like that though automatically made a smile appear on the priests face and he took the hand that was placed on his cheek for a moment before he attempted to get changed.

When he stripped out of his robe he was standing there in his boxers, all the tattoos completely visible. While he was getting into the trousers he remembered that the demon never had any problems accepting that he had those bloody images on his body. It hadn’t turned him off when they had had sex and he never had looked at him in a degrading way because of them. This was something that Marcello would have never thought and he was thankful for as he knew that Jason’s tattoos had caused Jun and Jason a lot of problems and had left both of them hurt at the beginning of their relationship as Jun just couldn’t caress a chest with such imagery on it and they had killed the mood for him and Jason was feeling helpless as he couldn’t get rid of them and hence felt undesirable for the guy he loved in return.

When he was completely dressed he hadn’t even had time to look in the mirror how he looked like now as he already felt Farzahl’s arm around his waist and got led outside.

At first he didn’t know what kind of park the other had in mind and he didn’t really bother because where they would go wasn’t important to him. He also didn’t mind that the demon apparently wanted to try out driving a car badly so he just sat down on the passenger seat of the black Audi they had rented.

The blond found it hilarious and quite adorable that the devil seemed to enjoy himself while driving. Marcello could think of a time when he had been similar but it had been a long time ago as driving had just become an everyday thing for him.

Farzahl’s driving style was similar to his own – too fast – and he found it rather refreshing that if they got stopped it wouldn’t be him who had to explain himself to the police this time for a change.

When they arrived at their destination the drive had gone without any incidents and they also hadn't been stopped. Getting out of the car he looked up at the entrance of the amusement park and it was different from what he had thought the devil meant.

Marcello had never been in an amusement park his whole life and he wasn’t so sure what adults could do in an amusement park but whatever it was it would be a new experience after all.

“I’ve never been to an amusement park.” He let Farzahl know taking the others hand as he wanted to be close to him as long as he could not caring about the stares they received from some of the people around because they were both men.

The lady who sold them the tickets was just as friendly to them as to the other costumers and he thought that they would be able to be visible as a couple without any verbal excesses at that place or at least he hoped so.

When they entered the park he turned to the demon with a questioning look on his face as he didn’t really know what they should do now as he thought that amusement rides were created for kids and he really didn’t have a clue about all of this. “Is there something adults can do here as well?” he asked and it was almost as if he was the alien from another dimension and not the demon. He could smell all kinds of food and hear the screams of people from the rollercoaster already. "If that thing is for adults as well, let's do that." he decided then.

When Marcello mentioned that he had never been to an amusement park either, Farzahl couldn’t hide the grin on his lips as he enjoyed the fact that it was their first time. Something they did with each other as a first. It was one happening that couldn’t be erased anymore so the memory would always go back to this whenever they were asked about it.

As his hand was taken by the other, he intertwined their fingers in response and glanced to the priest for a moment, ignoring the stares that they were receiving from other people. Looking around the place as he was pretty intrigued by how it looked like. It had a more fantasy theme, unlike the world outside of it. It also didn’t resemble heaven nor hell and was a mixture of both. It had some elements from the past in it with the pirates and ships, they even sold pirate hats at a certain stable which seemed pretty decent. Not that he would buy it as it would look childish on him.

The question of the human made him ponder about an answer but nodded as the rollercoaster did seem more suited for grown up men like these two. ”Of course, but just don’t start screaming in my ear. I still want to hear something by the time we get out of there.” He said jokingly before walking towards the huge thing where ‘Flash Ride’ was written on a board at the entrance. He guessed it would go fast if he looked only at the name. But then he noticed the people flying by at high speed, which made him affirm his thoughts about it.

Once they were standing in the row, waiting for it to be their turn, he looked back to Marcello. A soft expression on his face as he took in the appearance of the other. ”Do you want to eat something from those stables later on? Something smelled really nice but I don’t know what it was. It did have a meaty scent to it.” Feeling a little hungry by only talking about it already. But his stomach didn’t growl so everything was fine.

The line moved along pretty smoothly so they probably wouldn’t need to wait for a very long time before being able to enter the attraction. The teenagers around them seemed to be really enthusiastic about it, talking fanatically and everything.

Marcello laughed at the demon’s joke and smirked widely.”I’ll try my best to control myself even though it will be tough.” He said in an ironic tone of voice when they arrived at said rollercoaster. “I wonder if it drives faster than I do.” The priest commented casually when they passed the sign and got into the line.

The waiting line wasn’t as immensely long as he had heard from some parents in his parish who had told him about that they had to wait several hours in a line in a similar park with their whining and complaining toddlers.

So they probably were lucky for once. When Frazahl asked him about food he nodded.

“Yes, sure, I haven’t eaten since I have passed out on the bathroom floor so I could definitely eat something.” He agreed to doing that later on.

The blond man sat down in one of the wagons when their time had come and he watched the other sitting down next to him. The seats were made out of red fake leather and the whole theme reminded him of lightning and fire. Marcello laid his arm around the devil’s shoulder and pulled him closer towards himself, looking at the other man memorising his handsome face and every detail about it. His blue eyes stopped at the lips and regardless of the people around them he kissed him a bit too passionately and with too much tongue for the public.

Most people didn’t give a shit, some found it cute and a mother covered her kids eyes with her hand calling them perverted fags what led the priest to intensify the kiss even more. It was childish of him but it was their last day and that stupid cow should just shut it.

It took a while and there were still more people getting into the wagon’s. A man in white leather with blood red hair and seemingly a woman with purple hair dressed in a pastel goth outfit took the wagon right behind the offended mother.

Their faces were mask like and expressionless, their eyes emotionless and they seemed to have some really atypical problems.

What seemed to be a woman sat down spreading her legs and putting lthem onto the frame of the wagon, she seemed notoriously bored, as if she would fall asleep right there any moment but then she spoke in a monotonous male’s voice. “Why did I have to accompany you again?”

“Because I don’t trust him and Gabriel that idiot didn’t want to let me go alone as he thinks that I would cause trouble again. Tss, again, I haven’t caused any trouble, my way was the just one according to the law.” The guy in white answered angrily. “And why would you mistrust him, with taking the offer he has signed an agreement with us and that can’t be broken easily without severe consequences.” The guy in the pastel Lolita costume said leaning his female body so far back that he nearly fell out of the wagon but he was too bored to care.

“Because his kind can’t be trusted with nothing! They are notorious liars, manipulative beyond believe, they never say the truth; they only want to cause chaos and mischief in all of our worlds. They are the reason of all that is evil! Every single one of them! Haven’t you seen what he has done with that human man again? God, if that would be a human woman I could send the purification division right now. This is a crime against balance” the red head got railed up in his anger while the purple haired sighed tiredly. “Didn’t that human kiss the demon though and not vice versa.” He noted and scratched his chest but because he was in a female body he scratched the tit’s instead.

His mate looked at the other with a scolding face and some other people started muttering. “Stop that immediately! You can’t do that. You are a woman!” he said and the other looked at him with his indifferent face. “Why?” he asked. “Because that was the only data of a human body that was left.” The other explained. “And what is the difference?” he wanted to know and that question seemed to be incredibly difficult for the red head so he was coming up with something that he thought to have observed. “They carry the babies and they are scared of this thing we sit in, they squeal and cry a lot and they don’t sit like you and don’t grab those parts in public, so don’t do that again. There, take this example.” And then he pointed at a straight couple that sat in another wagon with the offended mother who of course didn’t get offended by them and also didn’t think she needed to keep her child from seeing them cuddling and exchanging affection.

The purple haired man changed how he sat. He crossed his legs and then he looked at his mate. “If I did what she did I'd have to touch you!” he realised and hesitated. “Yes, because you’re scared of that thing you seek protection.” He interpreted the straight couple wrong and when the other did what he had told him he got even more stiff than he had been before as touch was something that wasn’t done in their world, that they didn't understand and that was frowned upon.

Marcello had turned around to those weird figures a few times and he had the feeling that he knew them, had even seen them and they obviously knew him but he didn’t have a clue where he knew them from. So he turned back to Farzahl. “Those two clowns there, they somehow seem familiar but I can’t wrap my head around where I know them from. And they apparently don’t like when I do that.” He spoke and then kissed them devil again.

Uriel didn’t care, he just pointed out to Michael that it was the human again who had just kissed the other and that he couldn’t detect any magic while Michael got so angry that his head nearly exploded. “Gabriel said you shouldn’t do anything.” The archangel in the purple haird woman’s body reminded him to stay calm and Michael clenched his teeth. “Stupid Gabriel hasn’t seen that before, that is outrages and disgusting.” He barked way too loudly so that even the offended mother who was way too busy with being offended noted that. She turned around to Michael and nodded. “Yes, it really is! Two men shouldn’t be doing that. There are children around.” She made her point heard and Michael looked at her as if she was dumb and had understood nothing. “What are you talking about Ma’am? I am really glad that it is two males. Otherwise it would be even more disgusting and outrageous.” He let her know and the woman didn’t seem to understand the world anymore. It was like that had put her brain on error.

And then the rollercoaster finally started moving.

Farzahl hummed in response as the other mentioned his fainting in the bathroom. It seemed like he didn’t remember Heaven which was a good thing or else he would have a shitload of explaining to do. ”Than we should definitely go so you won’t pass out again.” He said with a chuckle, thinking about how it would actually be a little funny if it would happen. Though it’d be a hassle to drag him through an unfamiliar place with people staring at them. He wanted to avoid that as he didn’t feel like losing more time that he could have with the other. He wanted to hear the male’s voice loud and clear, sounding like a soothing melody played on the piano. Making everybody relax who could hear it.

When it was their turn, the space was filled with blasting music that could make someone’s eardrums explode when they would get too close to the speakers. Some employees had something in their ears to make it less loud which was completely understandable.

As Marcello wrapped his arm around his shoulder, Farzahl looked at the male and grinned mischievously. Just as he was about to ask something, he felt his lips. They were soft and slightly moist. Going with the flow as he was pulled in even deeper, his heart beating rapidly due to the touch. Breathing in through his nose as he wasn’t given a break. When the kiss was even more intensified, he placed his hand on the other his shoulder so he could position himself a bit better, for what was possible in an attraction.

It took a few moments before they parted again, making Farzahl breathe in shakily due to the lack of oxygen. He didn’t get how the human wasn’t affected by this. The moment Marcello mentioned two people sitting behind them, he turned around and got a cold chill running over his body as he felt their aura clearly. He scraped his throat and shrugged lightly. ”You probably saw them when we entered the park.” He answered, turning his head back so he was facing the front. ”And if they didn’t like what they saw than that’s their problem, isn’t it?” He said, sticking his tongue out playfully.

The rollercoaster started moving soon after, making Farzahl look around, taking in the environment. His eyes shifted around to look for any interesting places within the park. He spotted some of them, one was an attraction that involved water. It would be refreshing to be cooled off when it was pretty hot like today. He took it in account and remembered where it was situated carefully but then all of a sudden they seemed to be falling down, only to see that it was part of the attraction.

He didn’t really scream during the ride but was more startled by the other people who did scream when they shot down at high speed. Even going upside down for a second. Being slightly disoriented by how fast it all went. The attraction only took about 30 seconds before they got back at the starting point. Getting out of the wagon once the barriers went up. Rubbing the back of his head as he was standing up again. ”That was interesting.” He commented to Marcello, taking the other’s hand as they made their way to the exit. It wasn’t a long ride but it seemed like it blew off some of his anxieties in the process.

”What do you want to eat? It looks like they have hot dogs, cheese on a stick, fries, … They have quite a lot to choose from.” He summed up, looking at the menus that were hanging on the walls of the stalls. For some it would have already been difficult to see but he could read it with ease. Honestly there were so many kinds of food that it made his head spin, especially since he didn’t know most of them nor about how it would taste.

The blond shook his head because he definitely knew that those guys hadn’t entered the park together with them. He would have definitely noticed them, they weren’t exactly unremarkable or normal. “No, that’s definitely not it. They remind me of those creatures from that dream that was mixed with another dream and that didn’t seem like a dream but weirdly real. It was a strange place and I think it was heaven even though it didn’t resemble my thoughts about it. It was much more like a government agency mixed with an army base.” The priest said and he couldn’t really hide his disappointment about that new image of heaven and angels in his head.

He turned around again and looked at the two of them, one of them glazing at Farzahl with pure hatred in his eyes and the other one yawning and seeming even bored of being bored.

Marcello thought about his angel statues and figures in his parish house and they looked nothing like them and nothing like those he had seen in his supposed dream.

The figures had warm and friendly faces and colours, they had a caring and embracing expression and the archangel Michael even looked like a protector but one of those two looked emotionless and the other one angry and those from his dream even had cold porcelain white skin and looked even more lifeless than his decoration.

It made him feel blue somehow. “Those are angels aren’t they?” he asked and hoped that he wouldn’t get a lie again.

During their ride the blond didn’t say anything, he enjoyed the wind blowing against his face that strongly as it felt like it took his thoughts with it for a moment at least.

It was a short ride and much less spectacular than he had thought considering that some people would stand in a waiting line for something like that for hours. He had to admit that the rollercoaster went faster than he in his car though.

He nodded at the comment the other made and added:” A little short though. I thought it would be more impressive and spectacular to be honest.”

Holding the other’s hand they were walking through the park and the subject of food came up again. Marcello wasn’t sure as there was so much to chose from and as long as it had meat in it he would probably enjoy it but then he smelled something that made his mouth water and pulled Farzahl with him led by his nose.

While he was following the smell they were followed by the two guys from the rollercoaster in a pretty obvious way. Well, they just were really noticeable and behaved oddly. “Haven’t I said you shouldn’t scratch there or touch there!” the red head scolded the purple haired. “It itches. And if it itches I scratch. If that bugs you we can change bodies.” He suggested and the red head kept his mouth shut as he didn’t really want to swap with the other for some reason.

After a short while they came to a food stand with a rather folkloric design that was selling piglings, hock and gammon and the blue eyes of the priest went wide but when he realised that the two guys were still behind their backs he stopped all of a sudden and turned around causing the two to nearly run into them.

“Why are you following us?” he confronted them and the red head looked at him with a dangerous glare and wanted to speak but the other one held his mouth shut and just stared at them as he was not supposed to lie and didn’t understand the concept of lying. He still got that he shouldn’t tell him though so he said:

“What is that stand selling? Lamb?” Uriel asked and Marcello looked at him as if that guy was wrong in the garret. “Pork.” He answered and the guy nodded. “So this is a pork country were people eat pork.” He noted and the priest rose one eyebrow. “We eat lamb as well. We eat a lot of different sorts of meat.”

“I didn’t know that. I thought each tribe had one kind of meat they ate.” The purple haired admitted followed by another yawn still keeping the other man’s mouth shut.

• Saga locked this topic