Secret Devil [Z3N&Hideki](Private)

-Hideki-

As he laid down, he felt the human getting tense but he didn’t think much of it. The first thing that entered his head was that the guy was probably not used to any skin ship since he kept his distance from everyone. It was a little weird in his opinion but everybody had their own thing and there wasn’t anything that he could really do about it. Well, perhaps he could change it when it came to himself but that was still too far away. It was already a big thing that he wasn’t kicked away when he laid his head on the other his lap. He expected at least a slap and a push so he would fall to the ground. Yet nothing like that happened. It was nice to not be threatened for once. That was why he fell asleep so easily. After all, it was quite the day for the both of them.

His dreams went back to the underworld, almost as if he was watching a memory however there was another woman in the picture. A woman other than his own mother. It made him want to get closer to her as his child image kept calling her ‘mother’ repeatedly. She had beautiful wavy brown hair that came to her hips, a floral dress with sandals and a big straw hat. Yet he wasn’t allowed to see her face. He just couldn’t seem to remember it. The urge to see her face was immense, as if he finally reencountered his true family. Someone he seemed to miss without even knowing her. And even if she did turn around, his eyes wouldn’t go higher than her lips so it was even more difficult.

Since there wasn’t a way to see her, he decided to focus on the surrounding. It definitely wasn’t the underworld, but actually the human one. Earth. The flowers were in full bloom, the lawn got taken care of neatly, small bushes with red fruit were next to the fence. The sun was shining brilliantly and there were almost no clouds in the sky, a perfect day as they would call it. There was a white cat running in the grass, chasing a butterfly that seemed to be faster than the animal. And even if it would nearly reach, it dodged the claws perfectly. As if it was used to being chased like that. Eventually the butterfly flew away and that was when he was woken up by Marcello.

He lazily blinked at the human before nodding and going into the bathroom. Luckily he had some other underwear with him which one of the demons put inside of these clothes. Not even wanting to question it, he put those on after having taken a shower and groomed himself until he was presentable enough. The priest was once again in robe and it ticked him off as he felt like he would never see the other in normal clothes. So this was his mission: make him look like a normal civilian. Even though it would probably be a pain in the ass, he at least wanted for the other to have some decent outfits. Even if it only consisted of two jeans and a few shirts. He was already happy with that.

Nodding towards the other as he mentioned the flight would be at 7pm. It was indeed a little late, but better then than never. He had never been in an airplane before so he wondered what it would be like. Probably one of those machines his brother had shown him before. It was interesting how those things could even go up in the air like that. It didn’t seem like there was magic involved so it was probably because of their technology.

After a while, they reached the mall. It was bigger than he expected it to be and really modern as well. He grinned towards the other when he asked his question. ”I’m not the only one who’s going to get some new clothes.” He responded and pulled the other with him into a shop that looked pretty nice. He went around and took some torn jeans for himself together with some normal ones and a black one. To go with it, he picked up some nice looking shirts and whatever went with it. Once he got what he wanted, he turned to Marcello after picking some clothes that would fit the guy and pushed him into one of the dressing rooms. ”You’ll show me every single one of them or you won’t get away from here.” He said, slightly threatening but in a joking tone of voice.

He didn’t really take that much for the guy, just enough to last a couple of days with. He knew the human wasn’t going to wear them every single day, but he expected that the guy would wear them when he would go somewhere else. He didn’t want to be harassed by those weird ass believers that flocked around any person that had to do something with this god.

A female student went up to Zhilin while giggling. Asking if they were together or something and that they looked awesome. Zhilin paused for a second before an, almost, evil smile crept up his lips. So when Marcello would show the outfit he put on, he would link his arm with the guy. ”Yeah, we are. We’re totally amazing right. I mean, who wouldn’t think that way.” He said in an overdramatized tone of voice, a little feminine to really go over the top as he wanted to mess with these people. The female students all had those idiotically big smiles on their faces once they heard what Zhilin said to them.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -Hideki-

• Z3N

“Obviously not since all those chicks are here for the very same reason you are. Except that they don’t actually need new clothes.” He answered in regard to the ‘threat’ that not only Zhilin would get new clothes. Marcello didn’t even think about that the demon could care about the way he looked and was dressed so he had interpreted the remark totally different as the other had meant it.

The man from the underworld chose a store that was way too fashionable and trendy for the priests liking and it played that modern music that he had no use for. This store actually fit the golden shiny car of his perfectly but the prices were significantly lower.

When the blond saw how the other ran through the store he raised his eyebrows in surprise. It seemed like fashion was kind of his thing. He confidently picked items and combined them together. Marcello on the other hand would buy a pack of black trousers and a pack of black or white shirts at his local walmart. Fashion had never been something he cared about. The priest was actually rather thankful for the robes that he had to wear since they were comfortable and convenient.

Interchangeably he watched Zhilin picking his clothes, looked at the young fashionable saleslady who had black and blue braids hanging down to her arse and stared bored at the wall while waiting for the other man to finish shopping.

Hence the devil caught him completely off guard when he suddenly pressed him some clothes against his chest. Automatically and without thinking he took them staring into the others face in confusion and then he realised that the black haired male apparently wanted him to get new clothes as well.

“No, I don’t need new clothes. I have enough black trousers that I always wear under my robes and I have a bunch of plain black and white shirts at home and ten of those were cheaper than one of these. I am good, it would be just a waste of money.” He declined and wanted to put the items back when he was already pushed into the direction of the changing cubicle with the information that he would have to waste more time in the mall if he didn’t at least try on the clothes and show them to the demon.

He looked at what the other had given him and he wanted to smash his head against the mirror in the changing cubicle. Not because the items were ugly, they were indeed quite fitting and he supposed that they would look good on him if he wore them, but they would expose parts of his tattoos to the world. Never would he wear a V-neck shirt. The only shirt he would wear was a long sleeve turtleneck shirt that would not reveal any piece of tattooed skin.

For a moment he thought about just leaving his robe on, pulling the shirt over his robe and just exchanging the trousers he wore with those jeans but he guessed that his companion wouldn’t accept him cheating like that. He wanted to sink into the earth when he thought about stepping outside with this shirt exposing the tattoos on his chest and on his arms for the world to see.

The blond could almost hear the fashionable saleswoman with the stylish hair getting angry and starting an argument with him and feel the judging stares and the shaking heads around from the other clients. What was the problem with his robes again? The priest thought his robes were absolutely perfect and fitting for him.

He looked through the items the devil had given to him and he found a black jacket that he could put over the V-neck shirt. He changed what was quite the challenge because the changing cubicle was way too small and narrowed for his liking and he couldn’t really move in it. Sometimes he thought that the stores didn’t really have in mind that grown men went into those fucking things as well but only thought about 1.60m tall women when building them.

When he had completely changed into the other clothes he looked into the mirror. There was a piece of the knights lance revealed, some pieces from other tattoos that couldn’t be identified like that and from the word “Brotherhood” only the upper ends of a few letters were to see. It was okay, could have been worse, at least no one would get insulted, offended or lash out on him.

With a deep breath he stepped outside wanting to get it over with and the first thing he knew was getting pulled close to Zhilin, too close, in a way that was not the norm for two male friends to interact with each other. “What the hell is wrong with .....” He then saw the teenage girls and realised that the demon acted like a flamboyant queen and was giving the giggling excited chicks the impression that they were a couple. It was extremely exaggerated, cliché and what was worse it drew attention towards them.

The girls went all crazy and Marcello shook his head looking even more displeased than he already had been when entering the mall. Those were apparently some of these kind of girls who had a thing for gay guys. He had never understood that phenomenon nor did he really care but in that moment he felt a grudge against them because they were the ones making them stand out even more by watching and giggling at them like that.

Suddenly the blond priest heard a low, well known voice behind his back asking:“Father Wachow?” in a confused tone that said that Mister Heyworth, the man that voice belonged to, didn’t know whether his eyes deceived him or not.

Marcello froze where he stood. He didn’t show any sign of recognition. Didn’t move his head, nothing! After a few seconds he headed towards the changing cubicle hastily before Heyworth could approach them or come even closer. In his attempt of escaping Heyworth he forgot that he had Zhilin on his arm so he dragged the devil with him into the tiny cubicle.

Outside he could hear the girls laughing, squealing and giggling completely losing it now. It was obvious what they thought they were doing in there.

Marcello wantd to facepalm badly but there was no room to move without touching the other even more. It was impossible to not have body contact with Zhilin but the priest tried hard that their lower bodies wouldn’t touch.

It seemed like they were running out of air and being that close to one another in such a small room created an unnecessary heat. Marcello heard Mister Heyworth’s confused and now condemning voice talking to the saleswoman :“Ma’am it is rather concerning that those two men have just walked into one cubicle together. I don’t think such behaviour is appropriate and there are young people around, like those school girls over there.”

The priest started to get nervous and his heart started to race too fast. If that lady would demand them to leave the changing room and Mister Heyworth would look into his face and identify him clearly this would be a damn scandal. His hands and fingers constantly moved and he just wasn’t able to hold them still. Finally the woman’s voice spoke replying to the man who was a member of his parish. “And why would I care about those young men’s business Sir.” She replied confident and in a sassy tone. “If they want to share a cubicle together, let them, they are allowed to, there is no law against that. Besides, you are a worse role model for the young people.” She added and he could hear her walking away with her high heels and how Mister Heyworth walked after her stuttering in embarrassment: “I ... I ... No, you’re getting me wrong I .... don’t have a problem with those gays, I am okay with them .... I .... it’s just those two guys behaviour ....Think of the children! Ma’am!” The fashionable woman didn’t seem to believe him. “Yeah, of course Sir! Wake up it is 2017!” she said and Heyworth didn’t understand what was happening there at all. “I know which year we have; what does the current year have to do with anything?”

Wachow sighed and leaned his head back. “Poor Mister Heyworth!” he murmured and shook his head. “Why Zhilin? Why was this necessary just to mess with those crazy teenagers? I am a catholic priest; you can’t just do something like that with me. This could ruin me and cause a discharge. God, I hope those teenagers didn’t take photos to put them on the internet or something.” He whispered to the other man and he didn’t know if he should be angry or disappointed or nothing because in this moment he was just desperate to be somewhere else. Anywhere, just not there!

“You got what you wanted though! Since you obviously did this so that I wouldn’t wear my robes when we are on our journey! I won’t even wear my robes to leave the store anymore.” He stated and hid his cross necklace under the shirt that he wore and completely messed up his own blond hair. “I will buy some huge sunglasses before leaving this shop as well. Father Wachow was never in this shop.” The man stated as if saying it would make it actually true.

Since he wanted to be sure that Heyworth had left the shop he had time to calm down again and to collect his thoughts. After a while he smirked at Zhilin and said:” I didn’t know you had such a queen in you though.” Marcello just couldn’t hold that one back. The way the demon had acted towards those girls would have actually been quite hilarious if it hadn’t been potential poison to the priest’s career if he got seen. Sometimes he wondered whether he missed out on a lot of fun. Then again, wasn’t just living for the fun of it also a selfish temptation that he needed to resist?

When he actually got a look at Marcello, his eyes grew wide as they guy looked really good in those clothes. Better than he thought actually. One could see that he had a nice body from a distance as he wore that outfit, not being able to stop a smile from creeping up out of fascination. He hadn’t seen the priest like this yet so it was a nice change of pace. Honestly, he should just buy some more outfits whenever he would go somewhere so he would at least have some more variety. Well, it was a nice accomplishment after all the complains he received before. Though it would only have ended in spending more time in this place and ruining their mood to the point of no return. For at least a couple of hours.

Once Marcello took notice of the girls in front of them, it was an amusing thing to see. The priest being surprised by the sudden attention he received was totally worth it. But that little bit of fun was soon to be ruined by some kind of voice that came from the other side of where they were standing. Just as he was about to turn towards the person in question, he was suddenly pulled backwards, almost stumbling in the process. And then they were situated in those small cabins, way too tiny for the both of them. Two grown-up men standing there together was certainly not comfortable as they were practically squished together now. He could hear the breathing of Marcello clearly, listening to it carefully as it had some calming effect on him.

The light screams of the students made him chuckle however as he knew exactly what they were thinking about. It was not that difficult to guess either after that little act he did for them. They loved it a bit too much for their own good. He then got to listening to the conversation the sales woman was having with the old man that wasn’t really up-to-date. Honestly, those kind of people had to go out a bit more so they would know how the world worked now. Even Zhilin knew most of the basics without too much trouble. He really appreciated the work of the other demons. Their information really came to use from language and attitude to how some technology worked in this world.

Once the small discussion ended, Zhilin noticed that the cabin was indeed getting a little hot. Hearing the muttering of the priest, made him roll his eyes in response. He expected this kind of thing already so instead of comforting him, he came up with something better. He got even closer to Marcello, so their bodies were actually glued to each other and then he softly bit the other his neck for a mere second or two. ”If they’d seen that, it would have been far worse. Who knew what would’ve happened then.” He commented in a playful voice, not wanting to make it too uncomfortable between the two of them. Though he probably he shouldn’t have done that then. Oh well.

He patted the other his shoulder before going out of the cabin again. ”You don’t know much about me yet.” He said at the comment of being a queen. He himself didn’t even know he could do it so well honestly. ”I’ll pay for this and then we’ll go out. I’ll take some sunglasses to go with it, princess.” He responded and took the clothes which all seemed to fit well. ”And those you’re wearing, keep them on.” He teared the tickets off of them and took them to the cashier who sold the stuff pretty quick. She didn’t seem too unfamiliar with this so she probably worked here for a longer period of time. It would’ve been funny to see newbie struggling with all of this, but he didn’t want to agitate Marcello even more by slacking off.

There was still a lingering feeling that he had on his lips. Licking them but nothing got rid of the tingling. It only started after he ‘bit’ the priest. Weird, he never had this kind of sensation before. It was a first. Perhaps he was getting sick or something from being in this world. Though he doubted that so it would probably have something to do with a lack of energy. After all, their bond hadn’t really upgraded nor downgraded during this time. He shook off the thought as he was only going to hurt his brain in the process. He would get to know about it sooner or later anyway.

After he paid, he searched for Marcello again and gestured for him to follow. ”You wanted to get some food right?” He asked while handing him the sunglasses. He wanted to go somewhere but the problem was that he didn’t know much about the cuisine on Earth and what was used as breakfast and what not. There was also the cultural difference such as America having different eating habits than Japan. He knew a bit about the geography, but mainly about the more important countries. It wasn’t worth to learn all of them as he wouldn’t visit them anyway. It was better to just stick to the basics unless it was asked for him otherwise.

His eyes went over the little signs that were displayed in search of the word ‘breakfast’. Most of them mainly consisted ‘burgers’, ‘tacos’, ‘shakes’ and what not. Eventually, he stopped in his tracks in the middle of the hall and turned around to look at the priest with an utterly confused expression on his face. ”So where do you get this breakfast thing?” He asked. Honestly, his pride didn’t matter much when he was hungry. Plus they were on Earth so the underworld probably wouldn’t know about it anyway that he had to ask about such a trivial thing. He was probably not the only one who didn’t know the difference, yet there was this kind of feeling that made him awkward about it.

It was a lot easier in the underworld as they practically ate everything at any point of the day. If they felt like eating some meat, they ate it. If they wanted anything sweet, they got it. It was an easy thing and one just had to go to a good tent to eat. Or they could also make it themselves which was usually the case for the lower level demons. It was a lot cheaper than constantly eating out. Zhilin mostly ate at home because the maids prepared the food for them and it would be rude to ignore their work. Even demons knew how to act polite towards others especially when there was food in question.

He switched the bag to his other hand at random as he looked around again but since there was so much choice, he felt like just giving up on his search and leaving it to Marcello completely. He wasn’t skilled enough to choose good places here to eat. Clothing stores were easier to spot since the mannequins revealed their sense. It was easier to do than most people think. If the clothes that the dolls wear don’t appeal to you, it would be pointless to go inside that place.

It felt like his body stoke up and he forgot to breathe for a moment when the demon reduced the already tiny distance that was still left between some body parts of them. He clenched his teeth when he felt their lower bodies being pressed against each other. What was this idiot thinking?

Marcello gasped when the other playfully bit his neck, teasing him like that and the priest struggled to not give in to his impulses.

In former times he would have already pressed the other man against that mirror, would have conquered his mouth with his tongue and demandingly touched his body before forcing him down on his knees if he had teased him in such a sexual way. And that was the impulse and the urge this kind of tension still created in him. The priest’s muscles tensed up and he had to keep his hands busy to not pin the black haired demon up against the damn wall. He was able to control himself, his body and to restrict his urges just fine but his eyes betrayed him.

The blond looked at Zhilin like a predator looked at its prey there was this hunger shining in his blue eyes that wasn’t comparable to how he usually looked. It was an intense glare filled with built-up sexual energy.

Jason had always liked that look and had loved getting the younger one into that state. He also used to tease him in a sexual way like that just much more persistent. His best friend had even made Marcello fuck him in the elevator of the house their apartment had been in once.

And while the blond had penetrated Jason’s arse the junkie from the 6th floor had wanted to use the elevator and had seen them doing it. Much in their interest the constantly high dude hadn’t believed his own eyes and had thought that he was hallucinating two gay skin-heads fucking in the elevator though. “Man, that shit is crazy, man.” Had been the junkies words and he had just stared at them until the doors of the elevator had closed again.

The priest got angry but much to his surprise he wasn’t angry at the demon for being such an insolent little cunt but he was angry about himself, angry that he had those impulses and that something like that could still make his mind turn like that. He felt like scum because of this reminder of his own human weakness. Then again he remembered what his friend had told him about unrealistic standards. Maybe they were indeed unrealistic. After all he was just a normal man in a freaking robe. But unrealistic because of human nature didn’t mean that it wasn’t the right thing for him to do. Overcoming human nature, something Marcello thought about as almost inherently negative, was a good goal in his mind.

He almost overheard everything that the other was saying to him. Just the word princess rang inside of his head and he rolled his eyes and shook his head. “Ja, sure. The one who could dress up people for a catwalk and has fun acting flamboyant as fuck calls me the princess, totally legit.” He sarcastically remarked and sighed when he reminded the other man that he had already said that he wouldn’t change his clothes back anymore before.

While he waited for Zhilin to buy the clothes and to return to him he felt a heat at the spot where the other had playfully bitten him combined with a tickling, sizzling feeling like small, fine needles would pierce his skin. It wasn’t unpleasant but it was certainly weird. The devil’s teeth and mouth hadn’t touched him for long enough to still cause that. And yet it was definitely there. He couldn’t wrap his head around it and he speculated that it had something to do with their connection.

Even though their connection wasn’t that strong it was still a connection after all. Maybe, so he thought if two people with that sort of a connection touched in a way like that it would intensify it and hence resonate longer.

At the same time, what was touching someone in a sexual way for a demon anyway? It seemed all too casual for him. Marcello remembered how he had felt that kiss and it was clear that the other man had kissed a random stranger. To a devil it probably meant shit. Sure, Marcello had too fucked his friend but they still had been friends and had had an importance for one another. Zhilin on the other hand probably just fucked everyone and everything he wanted at that moment. He could almost imagine him having a freaking harem in hell and celebrating orgies. Demons probably were completely perverted, had weird fetishes and no taboos. That imagination was a huge turn off for the blond and everything that turned him off was good. Wachow even had a book with disgusting pictures he looked at whenever he felt horny to prevent becoming aroused and kill every bit of lust in him.

On the mission of resisting temptation one had to become creative!

Finally the demon returned to him and Marcello put on the black, huge sunglasses that didn’t reveal anything of his eyes immediately. After that he stuffed the robe into the shopping bag and followed Zhilin out of the shop.

The blond man was still technically the same man he had been when he first entered the mall but the way he was perceived by his surroundings had drastically changed and it made him uncomfortable because he wasn’t used to it. Marcello normally was regarded as a priest. Being seen as such people treated him in a respectful and reserved manner. They recognised him but didn’t check him out or identified him as just one of the crowd because he represented something else, a man of god, a catholic priest. Now it was all different. He was seen as a random attractive man in his early thirties. There was nothing specific that he represented now and the people’s demeanours and attitudes changed. He even felt one woman openly turning around to check out his backside. Some people smiled at him, one guy bumped into him and didn’t apologise – nobody in their city would bump into a priest without an apology- and overall he seemed to have become more reachable for the people. He didn’t know if he liked it, probably not.

Marcello had never been perceived as just another guy. As a kid he had stood out of the crowd in his district because of his skin colour and his overall complexion. He had also gotten the most shit for that and people had beaten up that white kid without friends favourably. Unlike a robe or a jacket he hadn’t been able to just go and buy a new skin, so he had to endure that. When he had joined the gang the perception of his surroundings had changed as well. People had viewed him as dangerous, violent, disgusting, harmful, hateful and negative to society. They had either reacted hostile or fearsome.

And after that he had become a priest so it was really something new to him being regarded as one of the crowd.

He was completely busy with himself and his new place in society that he was surprised when the other suddenly talked about where to get breakfast as he hadn’t even listened to him saying something about food before. “It’s actually already close to lunch time. But since we haven’t had any breakfast I suppose we can go and get some as well. Technically there are dozens of opportunities where to get breakfast. Some restaurants offer breakfast, cafes do, bakeries, even fast food chains, it all depends on what you want to eat and what ambience you’re looking for.” He explained and then kept his eyes open for a place that looked decent enough. Marcello didn’t really know what opportunities there were in the mall because he usually didn’t enter the mall if he didn’t have to.

After a while he spotted a place that looked quiet, traditional and not that crowded. He entered the location and greeted the waitresses as well as the old people who were sitting there eating. The old folks were rather surprised that he greeted them too since normally young people like that wouldn’t do that and often ignored their surroundings. It was a pleasant surprise for them and they smiled wishing him a good day. No one started to talk about their lives to him though. In his robes being visible as a priest, random strangers he had never seen before sometimes felt that they wanted to talk to him. Not now though and he doubted that this would happen if he was dressed like that.

When he sat down at a table opposite to Zhilin a brunette waitress with glasses came to them and she seemed all the more interested in talking to Marcello. The blond ordered an English breakfast and while he was doing so the waitress blatantly flirted with him, placing her hand on his shoulder and all that jazz. He didn’t like it, he didn’t appreciate it and was rather happy when Zhilin had finally ordered and she disappeared.

“Either I have suddenly become irresistible or she has a fever.” He commented shaking his head. He wasn’t used to people recognising him in that way anymore, like a sexual being; no one would flirt with a priest or look at a priest like that after all.

When the waitress who was somewhere in her twenties got them their food he found her number written on the serviette and Marcello had to resist not preaching to her and scolding her for giving her number to strange men. The poor father of that young lady!

Remembering the look that Marcello had in his eyes made him curious as to what caused it. Was it his actions from in the cabin, the close proximity of their bodies as if they were attached to one another? Priests usually strayed away from sexual interactions so was it that perhaps. The fact that he hadn’t done it in a longer period of time and that he could be easily aroused. It made all kinds of thoughts slip into his mind, though he had doubts about having no sexual interactions at all. It was almost inhuman not to. But what would he do if that was the actual case. It wouldn’t take much to drive the human nuts and it would probably give a bad result as humans could be pretty scary at that point. Weird enough, he didn’t feel bad about that outcome.

As the priest said that a lot of restaurants, cafés and other shops offered breakfast, he raised an eyebrow. So they weren’t presentable on those signs but one just had to go inside and look for themselves. This could be a fun thing to do when he wouldn’t have anything on his hands. Perhaps he could go into one of those more cutesy stores that presented a lot of different sweet smelling food. It looked pretty good in his opinion despite not having a sweet tooth.

When the other pointed out a smaller café that looked pretty nice, they went inside of the shop. It looked like one of those houses in France that he had seen once in a book. It was not exactly the same but the feel went into that direction. It was interesting to see different cultures mixing together. He wanted to see more of it so he could get to know more about this world. It was fun to be here except that his powers were diminished quite a bit. It was not the best defence that he had, but he could manage. Regretfully humans would freak out if he were to unleash his powers anyway since they were unfamiliar with it. It would definitely cause chaos if one would witness a true demon in their world.

Besides that, he noticed a remarkable thing from the moment that Marcello changed his clothes. He received a lot more attention from the people and they didn’t give him as much space as before. The priest actually became a normal human being that people could approach. Out of fascination he watched the reactions of the people around him, seeing the glances of women pointed into the guy his direction, even some men were unable to resist. Well, Marcello really did have a completely different atmosphere surrounding him now.

Once they sat down at a table, he took the menu and started reading through it. Yet he had absolutely no clue what to order so he asked for the same thing as the priest when the waitress came. His eyes went over to the two on the opposite side, the scene that was playing out in front of him was eye-opening. So just because the guy changed his clothes, he was immediately mister popular around here. Somehow it was a little irritating how people could change their mind so fast. It was like they only had the brains of a fish. Only remembering for a few seconds before completely changing their attitude. Like there was a switch inside of their heads. He clicked his tongue at the thought of it.

”It’s because you look way better in this than in that robe. Even a demon like me would look your way.” He blurted out a little annoyed. It was like his own presence got lesser since Marcello was now in the picture as well. But it was not because of that reason, it was as if he didn’t want for people to look the guy his way. It was probably because of the contract they made, but it made him feel unsteady for some reason. As if he had a need to protect his human from other evil than himself. It was almost as if he didn’t want to share his toy with other kids and kept it all to himself. The desire to possess? He ruffled his hand through his hair as if he wanted his mind to be free again. He didn’t have a need for more worries.

He took the napkin from Marcello and crumbled it up. ”Better not leave her hanging like that.” He commented and placed the crumbled up paper on the edge of the table. Pricking his fork into one of the sausages and took a bite from it. It was quite good, then he went over to the eggs which were nicely seasoned and he tasted something else in there. Was it the all too popular cheese or something else. He didn’t know for sure but enjoyed it either way. Then he went over to the tomatoes and mushrooms, eating them together which tasted better than imagined. Last but not least, he did some of the beans in tomato sauce on top of the toast and munched from it. Realizing he wasn’t too much of a fan from the beans but it made do.

With big eyes he looked at the priest and lightly tapped his fork on the plate. ”This is good. Is this the usual breakfast you eat here?” His curiosity taking over again. Food was one of his weak points so it seemed as he was always surprised by the flavours he got in his mouth. There were all kinds of different textures in one dish, making him go ‘wild’ as so to say. The eggs that were on the softer side, the toast that gave a crunch, the tomatoes that were easy to bite in. It all resembled one perfect meal. Even the orange juice went well with it. Within ten minutes he finished his food and had a rather satisfied expression on his face.

But despite his thoughts being taken somewhere else, the waitress came back and noticed the crumbled napkin on the table. Her attitude seemed to change because of that small thing. ”You did that? What’s your problem!” She said in a rude way, though not lifting her voice as it would cause people to look at them. Zhilin rolled his eyes as humans could be pretty irritating. ”Because you’re not good enough, that’s why. Why would you even give your number to strangers. We could be different from what you think. What if we were abductors. You would be an easy victim as your lust takes over once you see a handsome man. And I think he’s not the first one you gave your number to today is it.” Zhilin responded to her with a smirk, making her mouth fall open as she became completely red.

She cleaned up the table pretty fast now and scurried into the kitchen with her head lowered. She should be ashamed after being exposed like that. Zhilin his face went blank once she was out of sight and looked back at Marcello. ”Well, you won’t be bothered anymore by her.” He commented dryly. The things he said to her were probably not the best but otherwise she wouldn’t have understood it anyway.

Just as he said that, there was this alarming sensation again. And it came directly from the kitchen. His eyes narrowed as the feeling only became stronger. Another demon. Then he noticed the little window to the kitchen slowly freezing up which was a sign for them to leave. He placed some money on the table before grabbing Marcello by the arm and left the shop at once. ”I may have pissed off the wrong person.” He said seriously, his footsteps quickening as he had to get out of there soon as he didn’t want for the priest to get into trouble either. Ignoring the looks that they received from the other people in the mall, he went straight towards the exit.

And then once they got outside, Zhilin was grabbed and slammed into the wall. This demon was strong, probably because the girl he had just told off was his master. He coughed because of the sudden impact but that was about it. ”I didn’t mean it in a bad way. But she acted like a slut.” He said with a smug face, only deserving a hit directly in the face which made him groan. He should stop provoking but his nature wouldn’t let him. Sometimes he really disliked being a demon as they would unintentionally provoke others without being able to put a stop to it unless something was done.

The priest hadn’t thought his remark about the waitress would cause any reaction from the demon at all but it did and the blond got the feeling that the attention he was receiving pissed the other off to a degree. It also surprised him that Zhilin would indirectly admit finding him attractive. Marcello didn’t think that his actual features and look had changed; he was still the same guy. “Do I really though? Or did I just put on another standpoint; another role in society and that makes me appear as something that those people think of as desirable? That they think they need in their lives? Either way it’s shallow. It’s so empty and shallow that it is pathetic.” He spoke in a soft and yet cold tone.

He supported his head with his hand when he watched the devil crumble the number of that woman on the serviette and he smirked in an amused way. It was so childish! There were only two sorts of people that would act that way in this kind of situation one were jealous or territorial lovers and the second type were self-entitled, spoiled brats who were scarred that another toddler on the playground would take their fancy red shovel away. And since they weren’t lovers - hence no feelings were involved - he guessed that Zhilin thought he was somehow entitled to Marcello what he was not and what he would learn sooner or later.

Without any comment he started eating his breakfast and didn’t pay any more mind to the waitress or the number. Why would he anyway? Even if he wasn't a priest he would not be interested in her or any woman at all for that matter. After a while the devil broke the silence with yet another food related question. “Some of us do usually eat that for breakfast others don’t. It’s not an uncommon breakfast though, it's traditionally English.” He answered and turned back to his plate with that.

It seemed to be the silence before the storm after that though since when the waitress returned an unnecessary scene started in front of Marcello’s eyes. The woman didn’t talk to him but expressed her anger at Zhilin who had done that with the number she had given to the blond. Not that Marcello cared about that. Like every other adult he would have just thrown the number into the rubbish bin after he had finished eating, that would also have prevented that encounter from happening now.

The devil was rather harsh with the words he said to that waitress and the priest could see how much that angered and humiliated the young woman. Funnily enough the blond agreed with most of what Zhilin had to say to her though, it was rather surprising actually.

“She didn’t really bother me; if she had I would have told her.” He replied to the black haired guy who sat opposite to him. “You were right with what you said to her regardless. I doubt that you did that for her good but the result is what matters. Calling her not good enough was rather uncalled for, even though she is a slut, but otherwise I completely agree.”

Marcello just wanted to continue eating his breakfast when he realised that the demon was getting restless. He followed the other mans eyes and he saw the window freezing just like the one he had seen at the security company. He wanted to ask something but was already pulled outside of the cafe and dragged through the mall. When he finally got some fresh air outside again there was no time for being happy about that, since the next thing he realised was his companion being slammed into the wall. It didn’t get any better when Zhilin provoked their opponent even more.

The blond tried to keep a cool head and focus. Panic or headless acting wouldn’t help them now. Actually there was no way in which Marcello could help him fighting off that demon anyway and just standing there would even course the devil more trouble as he would be just another target for that demon just like all the other innocent people on the parking lot who got dragged down into that mess. Marcello felt a flame of rage burning inside of him thinking about that egotistical bitch.

Then he realised something. He couldn’t fight a demon but he could fight another human easily.

Without a word the blond headed back inside of the mall, he started running and now the people looked at him with questioning faces but no one actually stopped him or asked him anything. They just stared like a freaking gold fish in its glass.

He stormed into the cafe and grabbed the waitress by her wrist who dropped a cup of coffee as a result. Dragging her into the empty kitchen – apparently it had just been her and her demon there – he pushed her against the wall. She grinned stupidly and curled up a strain of her curly brown hair on her index finger. “So you changed your mind handsome!” she whistled and it felt like a lion was roaring inside of the priests chest as he was about to become even more angry.

“You dumb egotistical little slut! Call that devil back right now! You aren’t only risking the life of my companion but also the lives of hundreds, thousands of innocent bystanders. How can someone be that despicable.” He yelled baring his teeth like a wolf ready to attack.

“No! He deserves it! He deserves the pain, I hope he dies!” the woman’s high pitched voice felt like a siren in his ears it was a repulsive voice of a crazy person.

“You wish someone dead for hurting your feelings, for offending you?” Marcello asked baffled and he could see that this woman was not only incredibly fragile and insecure in reality but that she must have been in contract with her demon for a long time already and that she had been too weak and had been completely consumed by the worst traits in her. She shoved Marcello aside attempting to leave the kitchen when without thinking the blond grabbed her thick brown curls pulling her head and her whole body back on it. The woman screamed in pain and the priest pressed his left hand onto her mouth to keep her quiet.

While she had let out the scream of pain he remembered how painful it had been when those demons from before had hit Zhilin and this woman and her demon had probably a much closer connection than he and the other man had ever had. So every time Marcello would hurt that woman this demon would feel the pain making Zhilin able to attack him easily. Plus, this demon was also obligated to protect that woman from harm and dying.

“Call that devil back or you’ll regret it!” Marcello threatened her but she shook her head. The blond pulled her head back on her hair again and she quivered and screamed into his hand staining him with her salvia. “Call him back!” he repeated and when she refused he smashed her head onto the worktop. Blood welled out of her nose and her mouth when the priest looked at her again after that ugly cracking noise her head had made. The man was in the same mode he had been when he had participated in gunfights with other gangs, mass brawls or interrogations. Use violence to guarantee the own survival and that of your friends!

Blood dropped onto the floor as she refused another time and he smashed her head again. After that she started to fight back, pointlessly. She clung onto his collar pulling down the V-neck shirt a little and all that she got from that was fear, even more than she had already feared him anyway. When she saw his tattoos and looked into the skulls eyes she remembered what Zhilin had told her “Why would you even give your number to strangers. We could be different from what you think.” and realised that he had been right.

Her fingers got trapped in the priet's necklace and when she pulled the necklace was destroyed and the silver cross was jumping on the kitchen floor landing in the woman’s blood.

Macello didn’t pay much attention. He rammed her against a corner that was pressed inside of her stomach that way. She couldn’t breathe for a moment. In the priests head everything was blank already, he didn’t realise or reflect on what he was doing anymore he was just doing it until the waitress lost consciousness in his grip. The priest let her sink onto the ground next to his feed and in the next moment her demon appeared next to him. He didn’t look well or healthy anymore at all and his eyes glared hateful into the empty blue ones of Wachow. “One always meets twice in life!” the devil barked and disappeared with his unconscious mistress.

Marcello took a deep breath and it took a while for the adrenaline and the rage to cool down a bit and when it did he wished it hadn’t. He stood in front of a bloody mess. He buried his face in his hands for a moment and smashed his hand on the oven letting a loud “Fuck!” escape his mouth.

The priest went to the place his cross was lying and took it up. He looked at it and he let himself sink onto the ground leaning against the oven for a minute, staring at the cross and then pressing it against his forehead pleading for forgiveness that he didn’t even deserve anymore in his own mind.

Years ago he had sworn to not use violence again and now here he was. Sure, this person was a disgusting despicable human being who didn’t care for anyone and was consumed by her own vanity, jealousy and lust but he was not her judge and he shouldn’t have done that to her. Then again if he hadn’t god knows what could have happened. The worst was the rage that he had felt before he had done it and he feared that rage and aggression would completely consume him again. He feared not being strong enough for going through this challenge as a decent human being since he had once already been in the hand of rage, he didn’t want to go there again as it was dark, ugly place filled with the stench of blood, agony and hate.

After a few minutes he got up and put the cross into the pocket of his jacket before he went to the basin cleaning his hands and his face from the blood. He looked at his hand and realised that the woman’s long fingernails hadn’t only left scratches on his chest but also on his hands.

With an empty facial expression he left the cafe again. It wasn’t a new expression, it was old and it was a sign of apathy creeping up in him but there was more than just that, there was also that new part of him that tried to keep him from falling over the edge. The question was how strong it would be after all.

When he arrived outside the smell of blood wouldn’t leave him regardless. It wasn’t only the smell of it from the kitchen of the cafe but more so the memories from his past that ran rampage inside of his head.

His eyes finally found the black haired demon and he looked at him with his empty face for a moment, before he realised that he was concerned and he turned more normal again.

“Are you alright? This time I won’t tolerate a pathetic excuse to not have to answer me like you have given me the last time I asked.” He wanted to know.

And there he was, trying to fend himself against the other demon, gritting his teeth because of the next punch he received. Honestly, this was too bad of a situation plus they were out in the open so he couldn’t do any abnormal shit as it would freak out the others. It would result in even more chaos than there already was. Luckily Marcello was already out of the way, wondering about where the guy even went but his attention got put back in its place as he heard the voice of the demon again. ”You’re all tough against her aren’t you. Don’t make me laugh.” He yelled and was about to throw his fist but this time it was blocked by Zhilin as he had more freedom to act right now.

”Do you even know who I am? Why do you think you can just hit me for something as trivial as a human like her.” His voice became more threatening as he didn’t feel like getting punched anymore. He tightened his grip on the other his fist, making him pull back because of the sudden increase in strength. A wicked smile on his lips as he directly looked in the other demon his eyes. Standing up straight as he dusted himself of from the fall against the wall. His jacket got a little dusty because of that which ticked him off as it was a new one. He wasn’t just going to throw his money around either even though he wasn’t exactly poor. He cracked his neck by making it move from left to right. The aura around him took a complete turn from teasing to dangerous. Small fangs grew in his mouth which seemed to happen when he was about to get into a fight.

His body slowly moved in the other his direction, where the guy responded by moving backwards as he didn’t realize yet that he was fighting against Farzahl. The master of war. Once they both stopped moving, they launched towards each other not too long after. Punches were thrown, some were blocked, others hit. Both definitely felt the pain that came from it but neither backed down. It was like they were actually on the battlefield, proudly defending their property even if it meant by cheating. It wasn’t a fair place to begin with so why would they play nicely. Though when the demon seemed to have a sudden pain shot, he saw it as his opening.

Zhilin grabbed the other by the waist and slammed him down. Taking the other by surprise. He growled into the face of the other almost as if he became a beast. ”Don’t you dare to ever lay a finger on me again.” He said in a low tone of voice. And then the demon seemed to realize who he was facing against. The change in his eyes exposed it. Zhilin grabbed the other his throat and slowly closed his hands so the other was about to suffocate. The other seemed to have lost his strength probably because of the doing of Marcello. Honestly that guy was a handful for a priest. But just as he thought the other wouldn’t do anything anymore he suddenly disappeared from his sight by teleportation.

He clicked his tongue in annoyance before standing up again. But then a sense of panic rushed through him. They could have Marcello. With that, he got back up on his feet and honestly hoped that nothing would have happened to the priest while he was keeping him busy. His steps quickened and he looked around to see if the human was anywhere to be seen. His heart started to thump faster, ignoring his own pain in the process. This time he couldn’t be thinking only about himself as it was his ‘master’ that he was talking about. It was odd how he could even feel this way about someone that he had just met, a human on top of all things. By making a new enemy there was a higher possibility of other demons finding out what he looked like in human form. It would definitely be an easier thing to do.

And then he spotted Marcello who seemed a little out of it. He calmed down a little but not to the point where he would be his usual self. Honestly, what if something had happened that he wasn’t able to prevent. What if they called for back-up and they would take the priest with them so they would lure Zhilin out. He wouldn’t have been able to do anything if they would’ve threatened to kill the human. It was against the contract to put one in unnecessary danger and it had to be avoided at all costs. What then. If he was killed there wouldn’t be a 100 percent chance that they would let Marcello of the hook and would kill him as well. There were too many possibilities that could’ve ended wrongly. Too many.

When he heard the concern of the priest, he let out a sigh and embraced the other as if someone dear to him returned back from the death. ”For fuck sake don’t run off like that again.” He said, ignoring the other his question for now. He just had to take a breather from all the thoughts that came rushing through him as if he was in a free fall. Though the scent of blood made him somewhat guess what had happened with the woman from before. It wasn’t that difficult to guess.

After a moment, he pulled back. ”I’m fine except from some bruises and a cut lip. They’ll heal pretty fast. But what about you? Did they do anything?” He responded as if he was in a rush to know everything about the human at once. The stares of the people didn’t really help the situation so he just pulled the other along with him again and went to the golden car that was standing on the parking lot. Leaning against the vehicle as some air would help to get the blood scent out of their clothes.

Now that they were in the sunlight, his eyes caught the scratched the woman left on his human. Frowning at the sight of it. ”Just bear with me a little.” He commented as he took the hands of the priest and carefully licked the wounds. A sizzling could be heard but they closed up nicely, leaving a clean skin as a result. The skin tasted rather salty with a touch of iron in it, probably because of the blood that managed to get on him from that woman. It wasn’t the best taste but he made do. He stopped at the hands as he didn’t know how the other would react after doing something like that. It was pretty sudden anyways.

”It’s better than receiving medicine.” He commented in order to not make the other feel disgusted by his behaviour. A normal human being wouldn’t do anything like that to another human but in the underworld it was seen as first aid. It was one of the funny abilities that they were born with as long as the injuries weren’t too bad. Otherwise they would need to go to a doctor as it was beyond their capabilities. That was why not many doctors existed in the underworld as they weren’t always needed. Plus they rarely got anything like the flue as they had stronger immune systems than humans had.

Instead of answering the question the other embraced him as if Marcello was the dearest treasure that existed for him. His blue eyes widened in surprised and he was taken off guard for a moment but then his strong arms were closing around the demon and the priest pressed him closer to his own body feeling the connection and the warmth for a moment that killed the arising apathy within in him again.

“I don’t think that standing around like an easy target would have been any more efficient.” He smiled, a little tired.

He took a deep breath and felt how his body relaxed and the rest of the adrenaline disappeared. When both the devil and the priest unlocked the hug their eyes met and Marcello placed his hand on the others cheek for a few seconds. The man didn’t know why he did that, nor did he care it just felt right in that moment and if Zhilin wanted to hit him for it, he would probably just do it or he wouldn’t because of their connection.

There was no punch that followed but the black haired man actually answered the priest’s question.

“I’m alright. My opponent was a woman, and not the Lara Croft kind or something. This was not the most glorious thing I have ever done. Then again most things I did weren’t glorious after all.” He said and shook his head. He felt bad for resorting to violence once again in his life. He felt bad for knocking someone unconscious who had been much weaker than he had both physically and mentally.

He was dragged to his car by Zhilin who then leaned there while Marcello was just about to get his keys and press the opening button. Apparently the demon realised the scratches that Wachow had already forgotten about because they didn’t really bother him.

What happened then made the blond blush though and he wasn’t really able to comprehend it. The people who were surrounding them apparently weren’t either, because they stopped and stared as if the both of them were a fucking attraction in a zoo since it wasn’t normal to see a man liking another guys hand publically.

The devils tongue felt hot and soft on his hand and he was about to ask what the other was doing when he realised the sound and that the scratch disappeared and the wound healed. It all made sense then and regardless of the stares of the other people it didn’t make him uncomfortable anymore and the blush from his face was gone.

When the two men looked at each other Marcello started to speak:”This wasn’t necessary for such a small scratch it was noth....” he stopped himself. “No, you know what: Just thank you man!” he decided to say and placed his hand in the others neck in a friendly manner, leaning his forehead onto Zhilin’s forehead, so that their noses touched and their lips weren’t far away from each other anymore.

He remained like that a bit and then let go of the other and went into his car. He didn’t feel bad anymore but his thoughts were still elsewhere. It was good that he had already packed the little luggage they had into the car because it was already later than they had planned so the next stop would be the airport. As always Marcello drove too fast so at one point he was stopped by the handsome police officer that he liked so much and that he had inappropriate fantasies about that the priest also repressed as much as he could.

The athletic police officer smiled, when Marcello opened the window. “Good evening father Wachow!” he said, because he knew that car too well for not recognising him.

“Good afternoon officer!” the priest smiled back at him having that half guilty and half innocent look on his face that he always had when he was about to get a ticket. “You look different today father! And who is your friend?” the man asked and now Marcello realised again that he wasn’t wearing his robes. “Yes, I have a day off and I’m going to visit a friend in another state. This is Zhilin by the way, my apprentice.” He answered and the police officer greeted the demon friendly. “I won’t bother you any longer.” The young man said when he handed Wachow the ticket. “One thing though, while you sure look great in this, I have to say that I like how you usually look more. It doesn’t look that dressed, like a role, it looks more like you, more authentic. Anyway, I probably shouldn’t say that. Have a nice day.” The police man said, Marcello received his ticket and they continued their way to the airport again.

Once there the unpleasant check in began and it took a while until they finally sat in the plane.

Marcello sat next to the window and leaned his head against it, resting like that. He hoped that nothing would happen during the flight. That he might be able to sleep some more or simply to forget what had happened earlier in the kitchen between him and that woman and to get rid of the memories it had brought back into his mind once again.

When the scratches healed up quite nicely and he didn’t get a smack on his face afterwards, he was glad with the results he had gotten. It seemed like humans healed up faster than demons when this treatment was applied. It was perhaps a little embarrassing to deal with but it was better than to walk around with wounds that could be fixed in only a matter of seconds. The “thank you” that followed made him blankly stare at the priest as that was something he didn’t expect for the other to say at all. And it was really in a nice was as well, not complete sarcasm as if he was dealing with something annoying. He raised an eyebrow as he stared for a little longer but didn’t say anything. It was weird to not be scolded for once, perhaps he had gotten used to the angry Marcello instead of the friendly one.

Once they were done, he got into the golden car which he honestly thought about crushing one of these days just so they could get a different one. The priest wouldn’t be in trouble as he didn’t do anything plus Zhilin his fingerprints were not even registered in this world so they couldn’t do anything. A dead end. And if he made it seem like it was an accident as well after it was stolen it was even better. That way the police wouldn’t be too suspicious and they could go along as if they knew nothing about it. It was not like they were there as Marcello would probably be in the church doing his lectures. Zhilin however had to be fast with destroying the thing in an efficient way. Though humans could be easily deceived.

The car started and they drove off to the place that was supposed to be called an airport. He had never been in one before so he was a little excited to actually go and see one. Not in books but actually going there. His eyes were focused on the road, cars flew by as if it was nothing, some were honking because someone was doing some dangerous stuff, a truck went on the emergency lane but he couldn’t see what the reason of it was. Some went to a tank station to go grab a snack and use the bathroom, others went to fill up their car. There was one young man that he noticed as the kid wasn’t too good of a driver as he kept swinging the whole thing, not being able to keep it nice and steady like Marcello. He was glad that he wasn’t the demon of a bad driver or he would’ve just walked to the airport instead and perhaps use a little magic that nobody would directly notice.

But just as they were about to enter the highway, a police officer stopped them. Zhilin had an annoyed expression on his face but it eased up as the man looked pretty decent. He was about to go for the easy way out by striking him unconscious but it seemed like that wasn’t necessary at all. Once he was introduced, he nodded lightly towards the police officer who took a glance at him. The slightly judging glance in his eyes betrayed what he was thinking about. What would a guy like him do with a priest here? Well, he wouldn’t know where to begin either but it just turned out that way without anything to do about it. He twisted one of his piercings in his ear as he wanted to keep himself busy with something and this was a nice distraction.

After a short while, they started moving again. It all went a lot faster than in the normal streets, the cars zoomed by as if they were being chased by something but it felt nice. It was like he could forget about everything for a small period of time. But then they got near to the airport and things slowed down because of the amount of people that were arriving. He guessed that people went away at all different times and it was always busy in this kind of place which wasn’t a bad thing. Though it would be the perfect place to start an apocalypse as they could be easily imprisoned due to the lack of escapes. Despite for having such a huge building there weren’t that many exits inside of it. If he were to ever lead an attack he would seal them and take a hold of these humans which was a simple but good plan. Bitxal would probably think that way as well.

His eyes went over all the spots inside of the enormous building, letting it all sink in. The procedure to check-in and get to the right hall was already quite a hassle. Luckily the signs were pretty clear so they only had to walk a larger distance. He didn’t want to take the elevator as it would restrict his vision and that was something he didn’t want to happen. It was as if he became a child who went for the first time to Disneyland. He noticed one thing however and that was the amount of security that they had which was pretty fascinating. The cameras couldn’t be counted on two hands and the guards that were walking around only added up to it. It felt like he was back in the underworld in one of the prisons. They didn’t have this much security but it kind of had the same tactic.

Eventually they got inside of the airplane, taking a seat in the designated place. They received some quick glanced from mostly females and the staff on-board but that was about it. He tried to sit as comfortable as possible but the lack of space made it a little difficult to achieve that. He shifted in his seat a couple of time before he found a do-able hold, sinking into the chair as he was finally good. His eyes slowly closed themselves and fell asleep mere minutes after. Not even feeling the lift-off into the air. It did feel like he was floating on clouds but didn’t bother to open up his eyes. This was just the same as flying on a dragon but without the protection of this thing.

After some time they arrived at their destination. Zhilin woke up because of the shaking on his shoulder which was the doing of one of the air hostesses there, smiling lightly towards the woman before making his exit. Still drowsy as he had slept quite well. He waited for Marcello to come out of the plane as he realized that he didn’t know where he should go. They only had hand luggage so they didn’t need to wait for their baggage. It all went a lot quicker that way as well. Passing the security on their way out who didn’t bother looking at him as he wasn’t doing anything suspicious. Eventually, he had to ask something. ”So how should we get there? Those yellow cars or by public transport?” He asked.

Even though Marcello was somewhat tired and he closed his eyes he couldn’t fall asleep at first. And when he was finally able to it wasn’t that kind of sleep he had hoped for. His dreams contained flash backs of situations he had been to in the past and all of them were full of violence and murder and especially circled around the gunfight in which he had got severely wounded and nearly had died. After he had woken up again he was feeling more tired than before he had slept and he had regretted falling asleep.

He remembered that too well. The priest had struggled with insomnia for a long time. Back then he had avoided falling asleep because he had been afraid of those ever returning dreams.

It had taken him a long time to get rid of the dreams and developing normal sleeping habits but now the flash backs were back and they seemed more clear and more graphic than ever.

Marcello’s heartbeat was back to normal again when they arrived at their destination but he was still sweaty and he would have rather been in his house, taking a shower and then locking himself away in his room to be alone, to be able to process and adjust.

Silently he left the plane and followed the way out of the airport not bothering much about what was going on around him.

Once outside he could smell the polluted air, that familiar smell of exhaust gases that he had grown up with. He was thankful that he didn’t live in that city anymore and the more distance there was between him and the city the more at ease he felt maybe that was another reason why he lived on the other end of the country. It was already dawn when they were standing there in front of the airport. “Neither. We will rent a car for the time we’re here.” He answered the devils question and went to the car rental service.

The man behind the counter was still tired and seemed rather displeased of already having costumers coming in that early. He was drinking a coffee out of a paper cup, checked Marcello’s drivers license and then handed him the keys to a black Audi A8.

Since the man apparently saved his words like others saved money his explanation where their rented car was parked was nearly completely useless and they had to search for it what wasn’t that easy because their car was by far not the only black Audi A8.

When Marcello finally found the car with the right car tag he put their luggage into the car boot and wordlessly got in. He turned on the radio listening to some Christian station. The streets were full and they had to wait in traffic for quite some time. But they had to drive through the whole city to get to where Jason and Jun lived. Fortunately they didn’t have to drive through his old district but just went past it. It seemed like forever until they reached the suburban middle class area in which his best friend’s house was located.

Jason’s house looked like something out of a movie. It had a white fence, the grass was neatly trimmed and the bushes showed different figures. The garage door stood open and in the front yard one could see a buff looking shirtless male with short, bronze hair and plenty of tattoos polishing his Harley in a way that was almost caressing. Some of the tattoos were covered with patches but most of them were visible. For the first time after his unsuccessful attempt of a relaxing and restful sleep on the plane the blond priest smirked widely.

Marcello parked the Audi in front of the white fence, got their luggage and then opened the gate. When Jason heard the sound of the opening gate he raised his head and looked at Marcello and Zhilin for a moment before his lips formed a smiled. “Look who’s there!” he exclaimed and came around to greet them, his grey eyes wandering from Marcello to Zhilin and back from Zhilin to Marcello. “So you finally listened to me and came to your senses huh? It was about time that you stopped with that religious bullshit and started to live a fulfilling life. I mean I would have found it more hilarious if you had eloped with one of those occultists.” The man said and Marcello opened his mouth to answer because his friend got everything wrong but of course Jason didn’t wait for him to be able to say something, he went straight to Zhilin.

“Hi, I’m Jason. I don’t know if I should congratulate you or pity you as he can be an annoying, complicated pain in the arse. Then again, that damn bastard has it in him after all. But you probably know that. ” He said, winking at the devil and Marcello facepalmed next to them wanting to burry himself right there in Jason’s front yard. Since Jason had left the gang and hence hadn’t have to hide being gay anymore he talked way too casually about his sex life and sex in general and it made the priest uncomfortable.

Before Jason could go into more detail about how Marcello had been as a fuck buddy the priests voice rang a little too loudly:” You’ve got it all wrong! Completely wrong! I haven’t abandoned my faith nor did I have sex with Zhilin or with anyone else for that matter and I am rather sure that he doesn’t want to hear your stories. He probably thinks it’s inappropriate!”

Jason laughed at Marcello: “What a shame! So you still haven’t come to your senses after all.” The older man had some issues staying serious. “I apologise for my inappropriate behaviour then, even though I think it is just you who thinks that way and not necessarily your boyfriend too.”

It had always been like that. Jason had always made fun of him especially since he had decided to become a priest. The blond sighed when he repeated himself:” He is not my boyfriend Jason. Since you seem busy with your motorcycle can you tell me where your husband is?”

Jason’s face now showed even more amusement and then he seemed rather surprised when the other asked for Jun. “Yes, I sure can. He is in Korea visiting his aunt.” He answered the others question and Marcello’s chin dropped. “What ? In fucking Korea? Are you kidding me now? You have to be kidding me?” the priest said and Jason looked at him questioningly. “No, why would I make fun about my husband being in Korea. He will be back in two days. Why does that matter?” his friend wanted to know and Marcello looked at him with a defeated expression that Jason knew and the man with the bronze hair looked at Zhilin and the Priest worryingly.

Zhilin didn’t notice the slight change in Marcello his behaviour as he was caught up with his surroundings a bit too much for his own good. Almost bumping into someone else as he had his eyes everywhere except where they needed to be. Which was in front of him. But when he heard the voice of the priest, he stood still and nodded. Guessing that he wasn’t going to experience the local transport today.

He trotted behind the other with his eyes focused on the people passing by who all had their baggage with them. Uniquely designed for most of them, some even painted on the front of their luggage so it would be easier to recognize which was a smart idea. One ‘painting’ was especially beautiful as it seemed like there was a lot of work put into it. The outlines were neatly drawn and the colours fitted the background pretty well. Almost as if a famous artist had drawn it on there. Perhaps that person was an artist but there was no way to know as the human disappeared from his sight just as fast. A pity.

When Marcello got the car from a tired looking man, they went towards the parking lot looking for a… black car? What was it called again? Audi something. He couldn’t remember as it wasn’t too important to know. After a little while they managed to find the thing and it didn’t look too bad at all. It had enough space to fit everything and there was even some left over. In the carriages in the underworld it depended on how rich the person was. The richer, the bigger the vehicle. The royal families had the biggest ones as they could fit about eight people in there without squeezing into it.

Once they got on the road, he noticed a clear difference between this city and the other one. Here there were a lot more high buildings and a shitload of cars and other vehicles zooming around on the streets. Clearly more busy as well as there would be streams of people walking around, some running with those pizza boxes, others were carrying suitcases which made them seem like the more formal kind of people. It was nice to see all the differences and it had piqued his interest even if it was only for a little bit.

Then they reached a house that seemed like it came out of a picture book that his family had in the library. The popular houses with fences, no spot nor flaw to be seen in the close proximity. He hummed in approval as it was indeed a neat place to live in. Well, the priest his house wasn’t too bad but there was this kind of serious aura hanging around it. Not a place where one would think to be met with friendly people. Well, they weren’t wrong about it as a priest and demon living together in one place wouldn’t mean anything good. Luckily they didn’t know that so they wouldn’t ask any weird questions either so they wouldn’t be completely awkward.

The bell rang and the both of them stood there with the luggage neatly placed on the ground. A man opened the door and greeted them with utter excitement. Though the conversation that the guy was having with Marcello was a little amusing as he now knew that he wasn’t the only one thinking that holding back their sexual desire was a bad thing. He would almost kiss that man his face if he wasn’t more on guard. Plus he didn’t know the other either so it would’ve been pretty weird to be kissed like that. A little peck wouldn’t hurt that bad, right? He contemplated but let it rest as he didn’t want to get into trouble as they were here for help and not for fooling around.

The comment about them being a couple, well when the other assumed it, made him grin widely as he knew what Marcello was going to say next. And he was right. The complete denial. Though the fact that this Jun wasn’t in the country came as quite the blow in their face as it was their fastest chance to find a solution. He sighed silently as he thought about it but didn’t want to bring Marcello even deeper into this depressive state of mind. ”Oh well, we’ll wait until then.” He responded with a gentle smile, not wanting this conversation to go in a wrong direction. ”We just felt like coming over as Marcello seemed to miss his friends.” He commented and smacked the priest his back, trying not to hit too hard.

”But now that I think about it… You too think that it’s weird to hold back on anything sexual right? I mean, fine with not doing it with somebody else but completely abstaining. Yet I have to compliment him for holding on that long.” He rambled on with actual thought. ”My dick would scream for attention if I were to ever do that.” He sank more into thoughts but then snapped back to reality and chuckled lightly because of what he was saying. Feeling bad that Marcello didn’t participate in that kind of activity at all. ”Or…” He looked at the man called Jason with a light flickering. ”He is waiting for someone?”

Somehow he wanted it to be him that could take away that absence of ecstasy. It was selfish but honestly, he wanted to see how the other looked like when indulged in pleasure. How he would sound like, how his face would become when he came to the highest point.

Marcello looked back into Jason’s eyes and he would have liked to tell him everything, every detail that had happened but he wouldn’t do it. Jason wouldn’t believe that. He would tell him that he had a psychosis and the priest wasn’t in the mood for being told to consult an insane asylum. Hence, he simply wanted to say that he had to ask Jun for his expertise but Zhilin was faster than him.

Jason smiled when he heard the other say that the only reason for their visit was Marcello missing him and his husband. The psychiatrist knew that this was a lie but it told him that the matter was probably even more complicated than he had thought so he moved along saying:” You missed me that badly, aww that’s so cute.” in a mocking way.

The blond sighed and then smiled at his best friend,” Don’t get ahead of yourself I only missed Jun and not you.” He stated and Jason smirked, ”I’m gonna cry for months now!” he joked.

Having thought that they had left the sex subject behind Marcello rolled his eyes when Zhilin just had to bring it up again giving Jason a reason to continue.

“Not only do I think it is weird, it is also incredibly unhealthy and unnatural to do so. He shouldn’t be repressing himself like that due to religious indoctrination and a barbaric ancient moral code some dude invented over 2000 years ago.” The atheist replied and it was nothing new for the priest. Whenever he saw his friend he would target his religion.

The former gang member with the bronze hair laughed at the other remark Zhilin made and said:”I wouldn’t be able to ignore my dick for over ten years as well, trust me. I’m already lacking sex and Jun is only gone for a week. But believe me when I say that Marcello’s poor member craves attention as well. The guy is definitely a sexual human being and he had a sex drive that was higher than average back in the day.”

He should have known that this meeting would end up with Jason and Zhilin getting along perfectly fine and him becoming the subject of their conversations.

The other man was right about that though. Marcello would never ever admit it to his friend or anyone but it was everything but easy for him to completely abstain from any sexual pleasure. Often enough he felt like his balls were about to explode, or he felt his dick throbbing inside of his pants and he just wanted to unload in someone’s arsehole or mouth, didn’t matter, just finally relief it even if he had to touch himself but he had stayed strong, he had endured it.

However he sometimes felt as if he was about to go crazy over it or had to walk on egg-shells to not accidently get aroused. Moments like the one he had had with Zhilin in that changing cubicle were dangerous for him and his celibacy.

While he thought how much problems he had to keep living up to the standards of his religion he averted his blue eyes. It was embarrassing that after all those years it didn’t seem to get easier but more difficult to resist the urge for sex.

The next thought that the devil expressed was surprising to Marcello though as he didn’t understand where that was coming from now. Jason seemed to consider it for a moment and then he spoke:” I don’t think that he is actively waiting or seeking for someone. I do think though, that someone who would be able to get closer to and more important to him than his religion could actual end his self torturing.” The psychiatrist wanted to continue but the priest interrupted him barking:” I’m not torturing myself. I don’t need sex!”

“Of course and I’m gonna be the next president!” Jason said and then turned to Zhilin again. “I think that he has to really fall in love to stop acting like he lived in the middle ages. Friendship wasn’t enough apparently. At least he turned down my arse after he had found his little sect and trust me he had truly loved it before.”

For the priest the fact that his friend now actually talked about their past sexual relationship more detailed was the sign that he had to break the round of little chit chat in the front yard of the atheist’s house and he grabbed all the luggage at once and asked:“Before you tell any more bedroom stories, where am I supposed to bring our luggage?”

Jason laughed:”When have we done it in the bedroom actually?” and soon added:”Alright, alright! You can bring it into the guestroom, go upstairs and then the last door on the left; you’ll be sleeping there as well. You have to share a bed though but I think this won’t be a problem. In case you have a change of mind my friend, I can lend you both some lube.”

Marcello who was on his way inside came to a halt and turned his head around back to Jason who was still standing next to his Harley. “Go fuck yourself!” he just said and it made the older man laugh even more. “No, fucking myself is boring. I rather wait for Jun and then we can fuck each other, it’s much more fun.”

The priest shook his head dismissingly:” You are a perverted human being.” He commented and the psychiatrist smirked widely when he said:” I’ve never denied that. You on the other hand shouldn’t call someone a pervert who knows for a fact that you aren’t any less perverted. Just ask that junkie who saw you ravaging me in that elevator.”

Hearing the other openly speaking about that he just disappeared inside of the house without any counter leaving Jason and Zhilin behind in the front yard. The bronze haired male turned to Zhilin with a grin on his face. “You should hang around with him more. You seem to be a fun enough guy and maybe he will become more normal again if he spends more time with you instead of his fellow religious stiffs.”

As this Jason seemed to agree with the absence of anything sexual, it was like a weight fell down from his shoulders, meaning that he wasn’t the only one thinking like that. Plus humans weren’t all crazy like the priest and actually had some fun with each other. Nodding towards the words that were spoken about the believes and what not of Marcello. It was something ridiculous to believe in but he couldn’t actually deny that there was something up there. Angels. Not a god. They were far from the descriptions that humans were given, making them better than they actually were. They were selfish and fed on the hope of people, making up their little illusions to make it seem like they were the perfect creatures.

The sarcastic comments they gave to one another were amusing to listen to, especially since the priest seemed to be having fun even if it didn’t look that way. It was a weird relationship the two had but it wasn’t anything taboo. It was actually more fun that way in his opinion. He looked at them as if he was seeing a movie in front of him but then in actual real life and realistic situations. His eyes however became less lively as he felt something around here that didn’t fit the picture. It didn’t come from inside of the house but more from the opposite side of the street. He didn’t look back as he didn’t want to worry the other.

Weirdly enough the feeling didn’t contain any demonic sensations but human. One that was blinded by the powers of its demon and had lost its way on what was right and wrong in this world. A chill ran through his spine as he knew that this wasn’t a good thing. However he had to tell Marcello about it once he had the chance. He didn’t want for Jason to think that they had gone completely bonkers due to the time they had spent in the church. Well, they weren’t in there for long but the other didn’t know about that. Probably.

When there room was being appointed, he thanked the guy before glancing inside. It looked like your typical home with the nice decorations and not too much captivating items that would make someone wonder about how they even got that stuff. Zhilin had some of it inside of his room in the underworld but he didn’t care about what others would think about it as it wasn’t up to them to choose the interior. He was always set on having his own will inside of his room if it was decent of course. His room had a lot of manga’s inside of it spread across some parts of the floor. Most of them were lying down next to his bed so he could easily reach out to them. An excellent method for passing time but it wasn’t something a royal should have if he would listen to his parents.

Chuckling when he heard what Jason said as if he was really trying to convince Zhilin to make friends with this priest. That wasn’t his intention but he didn’t really dislike the idea either. The guy did seem lonely all by himself now that he put his thoughts into it.

But then a glance of sadness appeared inside of his eyes as he realized something more obvious. ”But I don’t think I’m the right one for him to get close to.” He responded to Jason. It was an annoying thing to admit but a demon and a priest weren’t exactly the best of friends. Neither should they become that way. He then shook his head as to erase the words he had just said. Knowing very well the other had heard it clearly. Patting the other his shoulder as if he was defeated by his own thoughts before going inside of the house as well.

The smell was different from the other house, not a bad one either. If it was his home, some parts would actually smell like nothing as if the scent vanished from that spot. It became like that whenever a ghost decided to move on with their lives and disappear from the realms for eternity. They would leave a scentless small spot where they would go on so whenever one would walk over it, they would find themselves in a no-smell place. Even if they worked in a perfume shop, they wouldn’t smell anything at all. Those were rare spots as there were not many ghosts in the underworld. Most of them were demons, vampires and goblins. Mermen and women were mostly to be found in the sea or ponds where it was large enough for them to live in. They could get to land but only for a limited time.

Once he got inside of the room, which was supposed to be at the last door on the left, he saw Marcello with the luggage. He plopped down on the bed and looked at the human. ”What’ll you do if we part ways after we find a way to break the contract?” He asked with an emotionless voice. Wanting to know how the other felt about it. Of course it would be a relief but was it all. Not knowing as to why he wanted to be sure of the reasoning behind it. There was just this urge to ask that he couldn’t resist.

”I mean it would be nice to not be stuck to each other but…” He didn’t finish his sentence as he thought he was being stupid himself. With that, he let himself fall down backwards so he would stare up at the ceiling. ”I wonder if anybody’s even looking for me for my safety and not in an attempt to kill me.” He muttered under his breath, not saying it to anyone but more as if he was talking to the air around him.

It was lonely to be a royal as a lot of creatures would look at him with different eyes. Even a blind person would notice it. They only acted nice around him because he was influential, he had power, he could change the kingdom easily if acted right. Those were the only reasons. Nothing more, nothing less.

The psychiatrist gave Zhilin a questioning look and then he told him, in a more serious voice than before:”Maybe you aren’t, maybe you are! I don’t know that and you can’t know that either if you don’t try.” The man scratched his chin and then looked into the eyes of the demon. “Nobody would have thought that my husband and I could even be remotely close to one another. I mean, I am a former criminal who was a member of a racist gang in my youth and my husband is the son of rich immigrants with a PhD and a flawless curriculum. Quite unfitting don’t you think? When we moved in here all the neighbours stared at us completely unbelieving but we still were perfect for each other somehow.” He paused and then continued:”So why not a priest and a devil!” When Jason said ‘devil’ he didn’t mean an actual, real devil but he simply thought that Zhilin had something that might could be described as devilish. Something just told him that this man wasn’t innocent, not flawless but it didn’t bother him at all since neither he nor Marcello were innocent as well. “Actually, the fact that you seemed to be bothered by the thought that you might not be the right person to get close to him is probably an indicator that you are.” Jason expressed his opinion and added:“Just go inside, I have to bring the Harley back into the garage first.” He watched how the black haired man disappeared into the house.

Marcello was already unpacking their luggage and neatly sorting it into the empty wardrobe when Zhilin stepped into the room. He couldn’t deny that he was a little curious to know what other embarrassing stories his friend had told about him and the possibilities were endless. He had spent a long time with Jason and they had gone through a lot of stuff together.

The priest didn’t ask though and continued with his task until he heard yet another unexpected question from his demon companion.

The blond man turned around to the other and looked at him lying comfortably on the bed.

“I guess I’d be happy that the world won’t be in danger any longer an then would continue doing what I always do, trying to make this place just a little better by telling the word of god and being present for the people who need me.” He answered and then wanted to know:” And you? What will you do? Other than ruling over the underworld I mean.”

What happened next baffled Marcello completely, because he would have never thought that the devil would start to open up to him like that and voluntarily talk about his thoughts and concerns.

It was difficult to find the right thing to say in return to something like that though, so Marcello put the item he was holding in hand onto the little table that was standing in the room and sat down on the bed next to the devil, his blue eyes looking serious and thoughtful.

“I have once asked myself that question too. If I was to die, would my mother even bother, even realise that. Would the people who were calling themselves friends in the gang care?” he started and took a deep breath. “Needless to say those thoughts only occurred to me because I already knew the answer deep inside and it wasn’t a nice one so I was trying to convince myself that there still was a possiblitiy that they would notice or care.” He laughed cynically. “Of course they didn’t. When Jason and I were hospitalised with life threatening injuries not a single one of them cared. I knew that my mother knew because the hospital had contacted her. But nothing.” The priest furrowed his brows.

“This didn’t surprise me. What surprised me was that I didn’t even care whether she cared or not myself anymore.” The blond sighed and closed his eyes for a moment. “The point is, you shouldn’t be bothered about those who don’t care for you and who don’t miss you, forget them and instead focus on getting close to people who actually care for you and who would miss you and would search not only hell and earth but also heaven for you.” With those words Marcello patted the other on his thigh and then stood up from the bed again, putting the last item into the wardrobe.

When he realised that he was still wearing the jacket he had put on to cover his tattoos, he got rid of it, threw it over a chair and looked down on himself. It didn’t matter that the V-neck let them show now; he was far from home, back in that city and in Jason’s house. And Jason’s neighbours were already familiar with tattoos like that because Jason didn’t hide his past from people. So they probably wouldn’t be shocked about another one of those former thugs as well.

Marcello smiled at Zhilin then. “You really know a thing or two about fashion don’t you?” he complimented him and walked to the door. “Let’s go back down to Jason. We could have some breakfast in the garden together with him. The garden has both a pond with some fishes and a pool.” He suggested and he realised that he really would like to swim in that pool. It wasn’t a public pool so he would not get sucker punched in the face for his tattoos.

Zhilin did take the words of Jason into consideration. Perhaps it was indeed a natural force for opposites to attract, but sometimes the differences would be too big. That was why he didn’t take the priest and devil being able to hang out seriously. It was only a thought, a fantasy that people had in their minds. Especially in those novels that they wrote. It was easier to just think about it and leave it there than to put it in actual practice. There would be a lot of conflicts, bloodshed and who knew what else that came looking with it. Eventually it would turn out the same. One would give up and they’d go their separate ways. It always went like that. Demons weren’t the type that was greatly appreciated in society anyways.

The way Marcello answered the questions so honestly, he couldn’t help but to think about it even more. It was true what he said but the other his questions about what’ll he do later on, made him wait before responding to it. Instead he just listened to the response the guy was giving to him. Being left behind without anyone caring was indeed familiar and he actually knew what the other must have felt back then. The fact that not even the human his mother came to visit was quite the awful act. At least one of his siblings went to visit him once when he was severely hurt in combat. A near death experience that wasn’t to be looked down upon. He lost a lot of blood as well but managed to recover from his wounds eventually.

He sat up again once the other threw of the jacket. His eyes went over towards the tattoos that had nice designs, some made him think about the marks that some demons engraved. It wasn’t something they usually did but whenever they thought it would fit them, they would place the marks themselves. It took quite the patience and will-power for it to become well-done. Some were more skilled in the practice than others which was visible. Zhilin had thought about it but since his body already had quite some big scars, he decided to not do so. It would’ve made him even more fearsome than he already was and that was something he wanted to avoid. The maids were already cautious of him once they saw the scars when he would undress to take a bath.

Rolling his eyes as the other wanted to get some breakfast in the garden. Not really saying anything about the compliment from knowing fashion. ”Whatever you want.” He said and took off his jacket as well. Light muscles could be seen because of the combats that he had been in. His body was one of the things that he was actually proud of as it was almost completely out of muscle. Not too big though as he would need to train more in order to achieve that.

But then he remembered the returning question. ”And I don’t know what I’ll do besides ruling the underworld. The only thing that is a fact is that I won’t be able to see you again.” He responded, running a hand through his hair as it was not a lie. Once he would be king of the underworld, he’d put research in these so-called summonings. He’d have to put an end on them so the worlds wouldn’t fall apart. Of course he wouldn’t be able to completely get rid of it but he could make it a lot harder and complicated for them to be called upon. It was one of the tasks that he had to do. All so he could preserve the balance between the realms. Angels were the same. They weren’t allowed to destroy the balance either and knew very well the punishment if they tried. Only they were a lot harder to summon than demons as only one of the purest human beings could do so. Demons could be summoned by any kind going from normal human beings to mentally depressed to actual psychopaths.

As he went downstairs, he searched his way towards the garden and took the scenery in. It was beautifully decorated. A lot of flowers were planted, there was a variety of them which made it even more pleasing to the eye. Birds were flying around together with the coloured butterflies. Bathing in the sunlight without a care in the world. The pond and pool were reflecting the light as if it was trying to become a mirror of the sun. Some flower pedals were floating in it, making it an even nicer view to look at.

However there was this thing that the more he was in the sunlight, the stronger he started to feel. Raising his fingertips upwards as if he reached out to the sun. And then as he concentrated a little bit, small flames appeared on the ends. The warmth slowly caressing his hand ever so gently. The fiery red-gold colour shining dimly. Four small fire balls, not larger than the size of a baseball surrounded him.

But then, he realized something and that was the fact that he was not at the priest his home but a stranger’s. The flames disappeared in a split second before looking around. Luckily Jason was nowhere to be seen. He wouldn’t mind if Marcello did since they guy knew what he was after all but a human who didn’t know about all of this would’ve been a completely different case as it would be difficult to explain.

Noticing the displeased face and the rolling eyes of Zhilin regarding his suggestion he sighed when he said:” You don’t have to come if you don’t want to, if you’d rather stay in this room, fine!”

The priest headed for the door and was about to go downstairs when the demon spoke again and came back to the subject they had spoken about before. Marcello looked at him curiously and asked:” And you think that we won’t be able to see each other again then would be a good or a bad thing?”

This was something that interested him because he had no clue what the other was thinking about him.

He decided to give the other time to think because maybe he hadn’t thought about that before, so he went downstairs. The blond actually wasn’t sure what he thought about this himself. There were moments in which he sincerely enjoyed the others company but in other moments the devil made him mad as hell and that wasn’t desirable for someone who had had an aggression issue before.

The garden looked exactly how he had remembered it. It was a huge garden, with a white arbour and a rabbit hutch. Marcello stopped at the pond and watched the fishes for a moment. Their scales were shimmering beautifully and he felt a little bit of peace in him. This garden was a nice place and it made him forget why he even was there for a minute.

He went around a little, feeding the rabbits with some of the food that was laying there for them and didn’t care much about what Zhilin was doing. Since the other hadn’t seemed fond of the garden he was probably sitting somewhere with an annoyed face and this would kill Marcello’s mood and he had had enough negative shit for one day already, so he decided to enjoy the quiet moments he had.

The priest understood why Jason had chosen a house and a life like this. It was completely different from what they had before and it kept one at ease and came with stability. Marcello’s parish house was nice as well but it was different. It was directly connected to his work and there was always something happening around, in his job and in his life, that he hadn’t been in his garden for a while. It probably looked overgrown and wild by now.

When he had given the rabbits all the carrots his attention wandered to the pool. And since Jason wasn’t there yet he decided that swimming before breakfast couldn’t do any harm.

He took off his clothes except for his boxers, put them over a garden chair and looked at the pool.

The moment he saw Zhilin standing there near the pool and rather off guard he had the splendid idea of making him swim in the pool as well. After all the other had 'surprised' him with some actions before as well and water didn’t actually hurt anyone so he ran, took Zhilins arm, dragged him with him and jumped right into the rather cold water.

Under water he looked at the demon and he couldn’t keep himself from smirking into the others face widely.

The question of whether he would like it or not to completely lose contact with the other made him think but there wasn’t an answer. He didn’t know how he would feel. It didn’t matter as he would be too busy with ruling the underworld anyways. Consuming his time until he would become a true vessel for the power that he’d get. Being looked at as one of the most powerful creatures walking around the realms would be his identity. He’d have to get everything in check so no demons would try to escape from their sins. The undying sins that would reside in each and every one of them that had to be calmed down so they wouldn’t go out of control. Punishments had to be executed to those who broke the few rules the underworld had. It was a demanding position but he knew that if he wouldn’t take it, the balance would be destroyed due to his brother’s actions.

But before he could even go back inside, he felt a sudden tug on his arm, stumbling backwards as he tried to maintain standing. Though once the floor disappeared from beneath his feet, he fell into the water making him stunned by the sudden change of environment. His eyes were open even if he was underwater but did take enough air in before he went under.

Noticing the smug face on the priest, he glared back with a smile. It had been a while since he went for a swim and this was quite refreshing to be honest. The only pity was that he still had his clothes on, including his shoes which was a little annoying as he had to dry them now. He swum back upwards to catch some air and waited for the other to come up as well.

”You could’ve at least warned me before you jumped in.” He muttered as he breathed normally again. His eyes stung a little from the product that was inside the water. Making him a little teary eyes which was barely noticeable on him as he was already soaked.

He sat down on the edge of the pool and took of his shoes, placing them on the grass and there went his shirt as well. He didn’t bother to take off his pants. Now however were three scars that resembled those of an animal on the right side of his chest, three just above his hip and one large scar ran over his back. He didn’t mind them as he knew how he got them, thinking that it was his own fault for having let it happen to him. He should’ve watched himself better and acted like a prince should have. There was no one else to blame in his opinion. The only thing that he did realize that he was the one that got punished the hardest. His siblings got away with minor injuries. Perhaps because he was the oldest of them.

Once his eyes went over to the mostly naked body of Marcello, his heart thumped a little louder. Having to look the other way as he knew that something was about to happen if he didn’t. Well, it had been weeks since he had done it so it wasn’t that strange but this wasn’t probably the right time. Plus he reacted to a priest of all the people. He took a deep breath in order to stay calm and tried to focus on only the other his face.

”You like to swim?” He asked as he wanted to put his mind on something else. The guy’s lips looked like they wanted to be kissed. A rosy colour. The wet strands of hair that stuck to his face. The blue eyes that could captivate anyone who would look into them. Having to look away once again as he definitely was going to be in awkward position if he kept thinking like that.

He then remembered what his father said before about getting into heat. Since Zhilin’s trigger was hot temperatures, he had less of a chance to get it as the underworld rarely had hot temperatures unless they went to the volcanoes. And now that he was in the actual sunlight with quite high temperatures for the first time, it was bound for him to get into that state sooner or later. The only thing he could do was to fight the thoughts and wants.

Marcello surfaced from the water again and he shook his head to get the wet strands of hair out of his vision.

Blinking a few times his vision cleared and he looked into the devil eyes whom he had just pulled into the water with all his clothes on. The priest smirked when he replied in a playful tone:”I could have but that would have ruined the whole surprise.”

The man of faith watched the other placing himself onto the edge of the pool. In the completely drenched clothes the other gave a rather funny picture and the blond chuckled when he saw water running out of Zhilin’s shoes.

The amused expression shifted into a completely different one as soon as the demon got rid of not only the shoes but other items as well. The priests blue eyes looked at the other man’s upper body, the muscles, the scarring, that pale skin. There was no denying that he was indeed attractive.

He looked up into the others face again and the blond man didn’t notice how his eyes were staring at the others lips for a while, before a drop of water took them with it on a journey.

His eyes followed the water drop running from the other male's neck over his collar bones into the downward direction. When the Christian man caught himself wishing that this drop of water was his own tongue tracing the others muscles and bones, he forced himself to look at the bushes that were located behind the prince of the underworld instead.

To distract himself and the other alike he remarked:”I’m not the only one with scars huh!”letting it seem as if he had just been looking at the other male because of that.

But when he talked he automatically made eye contact again and now he realised that it wasn’t only him who had watched his opposite that way. There was clearly sexual tension between them and it was so thick that one could have cut it into pieces with a knife like a pizza. It was like them having eye sex right there and Marcello felt his heart pump like crazy and his body temperature rising.

He wanted him! Badly! The priest tried to take a deep breath, he wasn’t allowed to. He needed to resist this urge and not do it. The voice of the faithful religious pious in him was pushed into the back row though and got overshadowed by his body and his desires.

Zhilin’s trivial question distracted him for a moment and he was thankful that the other had spoken.

“Yes, I kinda enjoy it. I usually just don’t do it anymore because I am not keen on all the negative attention or a punch in the face that I would get at a public pool.” He explained examining the other again. Then there was silence again and he had to find that he still was eying the demon like a starving man who looked at a steak. His eyes met the bulge in the others trousers and he quickly averted them.

Something somewhere in his mind screamed that he had put himself into a dangerous situation and should leave immediately not diving further into that before he would make a huge mistake but Marcello had his eyes on the other man's thin lips again making his own lips burn under the desire of meeting Zhilin’s.

The priest made his last effort to look elsewhere and then mumbled:”This is no good!” before his strong trained arms reached out for the devil, pulling him down into the pool again.

His arms wrapped around the others body like a boa constrictor around its prey and he felt the wet skin of his pressed against Zhilin’s. The fingers of Marcello’s right hand buried themselves into the flesh of the others arse while the other hand lay on the other man’s back.

He looked into the demon’s eyes another time before he pressed his lips onto the others, letting his tongue invade Zhilin’s mouth. The priest kissed the demon as if he wanted to devour him, as if he wanted to burn together with him.

The blond pressed his body closer against the demon's and he felt their lower areas rubbing against each other.

His blood was rushing in high-speed into all the wrong directions and he got too aroused way too fast. It wasn’t surprising though. If Marcello wasn’t careful he could become aroused easily because he had built it up for over ten years. When he unlocked their lips the priest had that same glare on his face that he had had in the changing cubicle before and his blue eyes shone dangerously.

His mind and his guilty conscience tried to search for a way out though and he heard his own, now husky voice, saying:”This is all wrong I shouldn’t be doing this, I apologi....”

The priest didn’t finish his sentence because he already was pulling the devil in for another kiss.

He let his hands run over the others hot body and now he pressed their dicks against each other on purpose and his starving, attention craving, neglected member reacted promptly.

Marcello felt his dick hardening and pulsating and he knew that he probably wouldn’t stop if Zhilin didn’t push him away and stop this immediately.

It wasn’t the devil who suddenly objected to their interaction but Marcello got distracted by the sound of the garage door being opened. And then he heard a familiar voice:” Hah! I knew it. A few minutes ago you were all denying it and now you’re making out in my pool. I wish I had placed a bet, I could have earned quite some extra dollars.” Jason joked and the priest pulled away from Zhilin and was too embarrassed about having given in to his desires to look into the atheist’s eyes who would certainly grin increbidly smug right now and just make jokes about his celibacy and religion.

Marcello attempted to leave the pool and was already pushing himself up when he remembered his boner and let himself fall into the water again immediately. Next thing he heard was Jason laughing:“Nice boner Marcello! I’ve almost forgotten that you are that huge.” The priest blushed and now he looked like a red traffic light. “I also didn’t know that you already get this hard from kissing only. Your crazy abstinence has really had its effects. It’s hilarious man! ” The bronze haired man mocked him further and the blond just wanted to disappear.

Trying to get his heart beat down to normal – he failed – the priest spoke again and even though he tried to sound as calm and normal as possible he was definitely in heat. “I will just ignore it and it will go away eventually. It always gets away.” Jason shook his head in disbelief:” Or you could forget your stupid little ancient ideology and do what a normal man would, either jerk off or let your boyfriend give you a blow job. Well, I’m gonna leave you two love-birds alone, I have to go to work.”

And with those words Jason left the garden leaving Marcello with an image in his head that wasn’t helping him to calm down his erect member at all, quite the opposite.

He was now imagining Zhilin giving him head and he could see the others black haired head in front of him, looking up to him with his cock in his mouth on his minds eye and it turned him on further.

His mind didn’t stop there though and it didn’t matter how much he tried to think about something else, something unpleasant, he just couldn’t and only got even more aroused and his dick was aching to be freed from the restricting, stretching boxers.

The comment about him not being the only one with scars made him chuckle for a second as they indeed had something in common. Even if it was just physical. Though the stares that they gave to each other made him just even more excited and it seemed like the human felt the same way. Feeling the eyes running over his body as if he was being attacked right then and there. He didn’t hate it. He enjoyed it.

He could almost taste the tension in the air as if something sweet was being made and the aroma spread around the kitchen, making its way through all the rooms of the house to the point where you wouldn’t be able to get rid of it. Nodding as the other answered with that he liked to swim. Well, it was a nice hobby to keep oneself busy with, the only problem with the underworld was that the merpeople didn’t always want the presence of another species in their territory unless they had permission to do so.

The comment of the priest however made him raise an eyebrow as he didn’t know what he meant until he was pulled back into the pool. His back against the bricks of the pool so that he wouldn’t be able to get away. And then just as he wanted to ask what was going on, he felt the tight embrace around him, nails digging into his skin which made shivers run down his spine. Even his body shook a little at the sensation that it gave. Then their lips were pressed together, tongs having a little fight with each other. The sweet taste of the priest made him even more aroused. It felt like he’d be eaten if he didn’t resist but he didn’t care as it felt way better than he thought it would.

His legs automatically spread a little so their lower parts could rub against each other. They were both pretty hard at that moment and it felt like it couldn’t get bigger but he was wrong. Once they separated from the messy kiss, he noticed the glance in the human his eyes. They didn’t radiate the weak part anymore and they were filled with fire and want. Something he recognized all too well. He remembered the same look he received when they were in the changing cube at the mall but then he didn’t do anything.

When the other seemed to apologize, he didn’t want to hear it so he was glad as he got pulled into another kiss. Their bodies started moving, their dicks getting harder by the movements that caused for their dicks to rub against one another. Closing the little distance that was left between them in a blink of the eye. He felt the need from the other clearly, everything about him said so. It was exciting to say the least.

But then they got interrupted by a voice which made them to move away from one another. More likely, Marcello moved away immediately. He couldn’t say anything as he was trying to restrain himself as he’d probably disliked to be pulled back right now. Especially since this Jason made his entrance in the garden. He ignored the conversation and only focused on calming down for now. His nails dug into the bricks, making scratches in them without even transforming into his demon form. He’d worry about an explanation later on about those as he had more worries then.

His dick was pulsating even without getting touched. He swore that he could’ve cum with even thinking about something but that was something he wanted to avoid. Honestly, being in heat was such a hassle as he had a higher sex drive during that period of time. More difficult to satisfy as well as he’d constantly think about it until he would be finished. Sometimes it would take only one round but other times it took about three or four before he calmed down completely.

His breathing got slightly more heavy the longer he remained like that. Glancing sideways towards Marcello and Jason to see what they were up to but when the ‘unwanted’ guy made his way out, his eyes were focused on the back of Marcello. Almost as if they were asking the guy to touch him, to ruin him, to completely destroy his body right then and there. His dark blue eyes almost seemed to lid up when Jason disappeared from the garden. His body reacting on its own as if it was being dragged by his will. By his needs towards the human.

”Don’t… stop.” He managed to say as he swung his arms around the neck of the priest. Biting his neck lightly before licking over it so he wouldn’t leave a mark. His chest resting against the guy his back, he wondered if he would feel his heart beat. The blonde hair gently caressed his face almost as if his cheeks were being stroked by his fingers.

His hands slowly travelled down over the other his body, making sure his fingers would pass the other his nipples. Then his abs, then his hips and eventually his dick. Stroking it slowly in a teasing way, rubbing his thumb over the tip.

For his friend Jason this was just hilarious, just some joke but for the priest it was an internal conflict between his religious indoctrination and his desires and needs. Behind his lust there was a raging war taking part in his brain between two different sides and at this point it was completely obvious which one was winning.

His body had decided long before his mind had had a say and even his mind was now occupied by his nature and instincts, overflowing with lust that was drowning his beliefs somewhere in the back of his head.

Every centimetre of him was longing for it and when he heard Zhilin say ‘Don’t stop’ in that tone of voice he was done. Not that he would have been able to stop anymore anyway but hearing that made him want to do the other even more badly than he already wanted.

He was about to turn around when he felt the devils arms around his neck that soon got replaced by his teeth biting him and his tongue licking over it. Marcello leaned his head to the side a little to give the other more space and he focussed on Zhilin’s hands and fingers on his body and it felt like every slight touch was electrifying. The blond couldn’t feel the other mans touch on the left side of his chest and the left nipple, as his skin was numb there due to the bullets that had hit him and nearly killed him. When the demon paid attention to his other side he felt it though.

Feeling how the other was letting his hand run down into his boxers the priest felt a little nervousness at first since he feared that the slightest touch would make him explode immediately. At least that was how he had felt all those years, that if anyone would ever touch his dick it would unload in a matter of mere seconds. But it didn’t.

He felt the other teasing his cock making it even harder and when the demon’s thumb rubbed his tip he let out a deep satisfied growl and his breath started to become much heavier than usual.

Marcello was able to feel the others heart beat, he felt Zhilin’s breath tickling him in his neck and then there was the devil’s rock hard, pulsating dick that was pressing against him.

The blond let his hand reach out backwards and it found its way into the black haired man’s boxers. Feeling the heat and the veinisess of the others member he stroke it, played with his foreskin and teased his tip.

Then he couldn’t bare it any longer and changed position by turning around facing the ever so slightly taller man. He pressed him against the edge of the pool again and pulled him into a passionate, forceful kiss again, while his hands stripped himself and then the other man off of their boxers. The underwear was floating away from them in the pool like abandoned things in a river. His lips teasing the others throat and then neck, sucking, licking and kissing his skin, his right hand closed around both of heir throbbing cocks, stroking and rubbing them against each other.

The priest’s breath got heavier and heavier and from time to time a pleasured throaty groan escaped his lips. He still had that hunger in his eyes but there was something else shining in them now as well.

The heat of their dicks was amazing and in this moment he couldn’t imagine going another ten years without touching and being touched like that. It just seemed absurd, unbearable, like only something an insane person would do voluntarily.

While his right hand was busy with their dicks his left hand had travelled to the others back, squeezing the demons arse and making his fingers find the entrance, teasing it before he let his middle and index fingers, together with some water, slide inside Zhilin’s hole.

He wanted to put his dick inside, he wanted to feel the tightness and the muscle clenching around his hard dick just as it did with his fingers right now.

The atmosphere took a complete turn. The scent that the human gave off became stronger and more demanding as if he was a wolf waiting to jump its prey. It filled the air with a sweet scent, one that only Zhilin could smell and it made him know that he was doing something good. He’d make the other feel good with what he could give. It wasn’t complicated, just a simple need and want that had to be fulfilled.

He noticed the right side of Marcello his chest reacting and the left side didn’t, probably because of an injury or he could’ve been born with it. He didn’t feel like asking now. The skin of Marcello tasted like a lollipop, an addicting flavour that he could have any time of the day. It was almost as if his body was inviting him, urging him to make it his. The fact that they were in a contract just made it better. The heat was taking him over because of this. Making him go to the edge of being aroused.

The feeling of the other his dick was exciting. Having a little fun now that he had the chance. He couldn’t hear the sloppy sounds as they were in the water but he could imagine it already. He did feel the light twitched that was caused by his movements. Though he didn’t expect the groan that escaped from the other his mouth. As if he was being truly pleasured. The heavy breathing that came from the both of them made it near impossible for someone to get near those two. They were warned by the sounds for which scene would’ve been played out in front of them.

Trembling when he felt his own cock being stroked by Marcello. It felt good, as if his dick was going to melt in the other his hand. It took him a lot of his strength to not move with it or he would’ve blown his load off right then and there. Ridiculous but true. The way Marcello changed into this sexy beast was way better than the innocent priest he used to be before. The act that disappeared.

When he was turned around so he would face the guy straight on, he noticed the expression the other made. It was clearly written what he wanted. As he was being pulled into another kiss, he let his tongue play with Marcello’s twisting and turning it which made little sounds come from it. Then the other kissed his skin lightly, which made him shudder. The small touches felt like small shocks as if he was being pricked by something and that together with their dicks being rubbed together made him feel as if he could just do anything.

The cold edge of the pool against his back and the heat in front of him, it was just out of this world. But then he felt the fingers of the priest entering his hole. Making him grip onto the shoulders of Marcello as he wasn’t used to being entered anymore. It had been years as he was the one being on top most of the time. His breath stocked a little as he felt the fingers moving up and down. Breathing in and out so he wouldn’t put too much burden on himself.

He didn’t expect to be the bottom this time but he didn’t care as long as it would feel good. As more fingers entered, he had gotten used to the feeling. His breath steadied as he felt more relaxed again and even moved his hips together with the other. Then, out of the blue, a shot of pure sensation got through him. Moaning as he couldn’t keep his voice down. ”Fucking hell, there.” He groaned into the other his ear. Honestly he would be able to cum without his dick being touched even.

His nails were dug into the skin of Marcello his back, leaving little scratch marks by accident. He’d apologize for it later on. His focus was now somewhere else.

Eventually he pulled out Marcello his fingers and turned around. Positioning himself so that he could support himself on the edge by his arms. His ass was grinding against the member of the priest, rubbing over it needing as he glanced back. His eyes on fire, almost as if they were filled by little fire fairies. His blue eyes seemed to lighten up as he was waiting for the other.

”Fuck me.” He groaned in an almost demanding voice. Though the size of the human took him back a little as it wasn’t exactly the average one. Swallowing as he readied himself for being entered and when it did, his hands were formed into fists.

The moment the other his dick got into his ass, he couldn’t utter a sound as it felt like it was going to rip him apart. His legs trembled as he didn’t judge this right. His dick however didn’t go down and seemed to be even more alive than before.

When he moved his fingers Zhilin’s hands strongly gripped his shoulders immediately and the priest already liked the face the other male made, that also looked like he hadn’t seen that coming.

He wanted to see his face even more consumed by pleasure and he would make sure he will.

Loosening the other up, he entered another finger and then another one, moving them in a more demanding way. And then his fingers had found the spot he had wanted, making the devil moan and his body tensing up. While he finger fucked him and hit against his prostate repeatedly, he felt how Zhilin’s nails buried into his flesh, scratching him and clinging onto him. Marcello didn’t care about the scratch marks, feeling how the other clung to him in pleasure was more arousing than anything and hearing those lusty, lewd noises the other made, made him impatient but before he could pull out his fingers the demon did it already.

Apparently the black haired longed for his dick as much as he wanted to be inside of him.

Seeing the demon bending over like this presenting him his rosy hole that was grinding greedily against his throbbing organ was hot as fuck and when his eyes met the eyes of the devil that were burning in desire it was like petrol meeting fire!

Hearing the other demanding for his cock made him pull off a one sided smirk and he looked more like his old self than his current self. He looked like some kind of outlaw when his fingers ran into the black hair pulling him back on it a little:”I certainly will fuck you hard!” he assured him in a husky voice. The priest let his tongue and teeth meet the others earlobe while he was slapping his hard dick on Zhilin’s arsehole, teasing the demon before he started to put it in.

When he had entered the tip he already realised that Zhilin was even tighter than expected, it felt amazing. Putting it in completely he groaned and felt the devils arse clenching around his length, sucking it in. He started penetrating him slowly and hard aiming for the others sweet-spot and he was just as accurate aiming with his dick as he had been with his guns back in the day. “Fuck, you’re so tight, it’s awesome!” he exclaimed louder than he had wanted.

The sensation in his dick and the clenching of the black haired man’s muscle was amazing and it electrified him completely, making him go much faster and harder. He thrust it into Zhilin consequently hitting his prostate over and over again. Marcello groaned and moaned into the others ear, kissing and biting his neck in pleasure, while the water was chuming around them as if it wasn’t the pool but the sea.

He felt the tension and the heat rising and it got too much to bear for much longer. He wanted them to cum simultaneously though so he tried to hold it back for some more. The blond man pounded into the other groaning and moaning in a frequency by now until he couldn’t keep it any longer. His muscles tensed up so hard that the skull on his chest looked like it was grinning happily and the knights horse as if it had to participate at a show jumping tournament. The priest’s face was twisted in ecstasy and pleasure, his teeth crunching against each other, his eyes closed when he unloaded in the demons hole cuming together with the other. It was a damn huge load of sperm and when his body relaxed again he leaned over Zhilin a little, kissing his neck but letting his dick inside for a few more seconds.

When he pulled out he saw his cum floating out of Zhilin’s hole into the pool mixing with the water. His blue eyes looked at the others arse and he liked what he saw and then he looked down on himself and saw his still erect dick.

The smirk that the other had on his face was like an animal. A beast. It made him expect a lot of things from the human in return, hoping that the guy would be able to completely satisfy him now that he was in this state. The throbbing dick against his ass which then entered him made him know for sure that this guy was certainly up for the task. That much he knew from the moment he was being penetrated by the priest. A holy man fucking a priest was truly an erotic thing that nobody would’ve expected.

When they started moving slowly, he adjusted pretty quickly due to having been prepared well by Marcello. It didn’t hurt that much and it just made him want more of the heat residing inside of him. And when they moved faster, he liked it even more. His breath becoming quicker as he held himself up by the edge of the pool so he wouldn’t drop into the water. Eventually he had to support himself on his elbows due to the rough movements the other was making. And then his sweet spot was hit again which made his moans multiply. A small trail of drool going down his lips and chin.

Once Marcello said that his tightness was perfect, Zhilin couldn’t hide his excitement. It had been a while so it wasn’t a surprise that his hole was tight. There was just enough space for a dick to fit in. He wanted to be ravished by the human. The voice resounded deep inside of him as if one was yelling in an empty space. The wet feeling of the other’s tongue going over his earlobe, teeth scratching over it, he groaned as it felt like that spot was burning up.

Everything was one big pool of pleasure. The shaky breath from Marcello let Zhilin know that he was close, but he was the same. His dick felt like exploding but he didn’t want to be the only one to cum. As if they were in a competition with each other to make the other cum first. But that thought grew more distant as Marcello’s dick was being slammed into him. Finally, he couldn’t take it anymore as he felt the other cumming inside of him, making him cum as well. Moaning a little louder as he released himself from his load. A hot white glue substance sticking to the edge of the pool which then mingled together with the water. The little bites and kisses on his neck were everything he could ask for.

His ass was leaking, he even felt it despite being in the water. He was in complete ecstasy. He then turned around to see the face of Marcello. Making him look wide eyed at the priest but soon shifted into a more alluring one instead. His body was both covered with the water of the pool as his own sweat. The priest was the same.

Zhilin’s eyes lowered themselves to see a still erect cock. With a light chuckle he kissed the other his lips passionately. Tongues swirled around, making those naughty sounds again. When they parted, he looked at the other before pulling him out of the water by going up the small stairs that were inside of the pool. Feeling the cum still dripping out of his hole but didn’t do anything as it’d probably get even messier. His hand was tightly gripped around the other his wrist.

As if he was in a hurry, he made his way to the guest room where they were staying at. Before he even got inside, he slammed Marcello against the barely closed door and started kissing him again. Finding his way towards the bed, not parting their lips until he bumped into the bed. Pushing the other down before straddling him. ”We won’t need lube now do we.” He commented with a seductive voice. Lifting his ass up a little so the other could see the cum dripping down his thighs clearly.

He then positioned himself above the other his dick before sliding down on it. It went a lot deeper than it did at the pool. But he was stuck before he could even reach the base. He hadn’t done this in a long time so it was a little much to move as well. One of his hands was placed on top of the priest his chest. He was quite frustrated that he couldn’t do more by himself and nearly forced himself to move on but his body didn’t budge. ”This is fucking embarrassing.” He groaned, looking at the other with a look that told ‘help me’. His leaking hole didn’t help at all.

The priest had expected to feel guilt or shame for giving in to pleasure but he didn’t.

Nothing like that came to his mind, no regret, he just wanted to touch the other again and go for a second round. And it seemed like Zhilin thought that as well because he passionately kissed Marcello as soon as he had turned around to him. The blonds arms closed around the other pulling him closer while his tongue wrestled with the demons and every touch their lips made, made him just go hungrier and made him want more.

When their lips unlocked there was no time for a single thought as the devil strongly and determined grabbed his wrist and dragged him out of the pool. The black haired pulled the priest behind through the garden but he didn’t mind that at all. He had an incredibly nice sight, as he had full vision of the others leaking arse, seeing his seed running down his thighs. Seeing the strong body of the other moving and dripping from his cum was a major turn on for him and he wanted to cum in and on him some more.

The wind outside was blowing around his hard dick and his wet and sweaty body and it was a nice and cool feeling on his heated skin. It didn’t last long though as the devil was in a hurry to get inside and into the guest room. And as soon as they had reached the room Zhilin smacked the door close behind them and the priest found himself slammed against it and kissed in a demanding way. His response wasn’t less demanding as his tongue aimed for dominating the devils tongue and soon the priest grabbed the other’s shoulders and slammed him against the wall.

Interchangeably slamming each other against the wall and kissing like animalistic beasts, as if they would starve if they were to unlock their lips, it looked uncertain whether they would be fucking or fighting soon or both.

They made their way to the bed but not without Marcello breaking a vase because he bumped against it with his back. The priest didn’t care about that bloody vase though; he only had eyes for the devil and his hot mess of a body at that point.

Next thing he knew was him being pushed down onto the bed. He let his body sink into the pillows and the mattress. It was comfortable and in this moment he asked himself why he and Jason hadn’t done it in bed before. They had fucked each other nearly everywhere, the car, the elevator, the floor, the kitchen, the sofa, the bathroom, the roof, even public places but not the most obvious option out of them all.

When he saw the other straddling over him the priest knew what the other would be doing and the thought alone excited him already. Marcello laughed a cocky and self-satisfied laugh when he heard what the other said about them not needing any lube, showing him his dripping hole.

“Obviously not but my cum is better than any lube would be anyway.” He commented and watched how the other positioned himself over his dick, spreading his arse and sliding down on his cock. It was a damn sexy, delicious sight and feeling the devil’s arse taking in his huge dick felt amazing.

It caused him to chuckle when he saw that the devil had his trouble reaching the base.

He liked Zhilin’s embarrassed face, the same he had had when his stomach had rumbled in front of him the night before just as he now also looked Marcello in the eyes with an expression that said he wanted him to help him with this. “Is it?” he said to the others remark. “I think you look incredibly adorable right now, with that cute expression on your face.” He teased him playfully and as soon as he had finished his sentence the priest grabbed the others waist with his strong hands, pulling him down at the same time he fiercely thrust his cock inside of him.

Marcello moved along in the rhythm set by the devils movements. His breath was getting heavier and heavier again while Zhilin was riding him like that. This indeed gave him a great view of the others muscular body on top of him, moving up and down, circling his hips and bending in pleasure. The blue eyes of the priest were striking the other like lightning. He watched how the others dick moved due to Zhilin riding him and felt the demon’s arsehole devouring his cock, striking him with continuously deeper sensations of pleasure. “Go faster!” he ordered breathing heavily between slight moans that were escaping from his mouth.

The black haired man made him go crazy from pleasure until he couldn’t bear laying down like that anymore and he grabbed the other and pinned him down onto the mattress, switching positions without pulling his dick out of the hole that his sperm had turned into a wet mess back in the pool.

Marcello roughly kissed the others lips while he was spreading Zhilins legs some more laying them over his shoulders.

When he unlocked the kiss he lustfully bit the demons lower lip. His hand touched the others torso, caressing his nipple before pinching it while he penetrated him like some manic out of control. His dick was hitting Zhilin’s sweet-spot like a hammer hit a nail.

The priest’s heart beat went up to high speed and he was letting out more noises. Trying to shut himself up he occupied his lips by kissing and sucking on the other male’s body.

Noticing the chuckling of Marcello, he glared in return as he didn’t think it was that funny. He felt like he was stuck on a dick, it did sound hilarious if one heard about it. However when he was pulled down, taking in the whole length at once he whined at the sudden fullness inside of him. The walls that was covered with semen stuck to the other his dick, making it move a lot easier than they would do it for the first time. ”I’m not cute.” He responded with a growl, looking straight at the male beneath him. The sweat of their bodies trickled down, meeting to where they touched each other.

Eventually he started moving once he was able to, holding himself up by placing his hand on the other his chest. With a dick being rammed inside of him mercilessly, the semen that was already inside of him and the erotic expression that the priest was having was pure pleasure. Licking his own lips as he moved, rolling his hips over the other his length as he went up and down. Quickening up the pace as he wanted to feel more. He wanted all of Marcello. His own dick twitched around happily due to the sensation that he was getting from this fuck round. Veins started to become more visible as time went by. A dark pink coloured his cheeks as if he had been in the sun too much.

The command of going faster made him sweat, he couldn’t. This was his limit in that kind of position. But then, just after the other had said it, they changed positions. Now that he was laying down, he could see clearly where they were connected. The white fluid trickling down his thighs and ass. It was even more visible once his legs were spread open. It went even deeper than he was riding the other. ”Fuck.” He moaned loudly as his sweet spot kept getting hit over and over again. Feeling as if he could just cum for seconds straight.

His nipples were completely stiff due to the teasing of Marcello. Electrifying shocks occurred whenever he was pinched there, the raw tongue licking over it desperately. The kiss that made him a little light-headed. A small drop of blood running from his lip as he was bitten. It didn’t hurt, it was the opposite.

Honestly, he was already at his end again. His moans becoming more irregular, his breath stocked from time to time. He licked the other his chin, biting the edge of it before clinging onto him. The way he was being fucked, the sound of a dick slamming inside of him, made him unable to hold on for any longer. Yet being the stubborn person he was, he tried to hold on as long as possible. ”Fuck me harder!” He groaned loudly. His walls clenching around the other his member as if it was demanding the guy to cum together with him. His body temperature went up again, making him even more of a mess than he already was.

And when the other did as was told, his whole body shook as well as the bed that they were on. Gripping the sheets as he was being destroyed by this human. With one more moan, he arched his back, his head was swung backwards and released his cum. Some of it sticking on the stomach of Marcello. Soon enough, he was being filled up with another share of cum as well. Making him feel like a slut but he didn’t care as it felt too good. His breathing slowly went back to normal as he opened his eyes. Pulling the other in for a messy kiss which consisted of tongue, saliva and light moans.

Once the guy pulled out of his ass, a trail of sperm seeped out of his body. His body shaking as it was more than the previous time. ”You’re… good.” He muttered under his breath. His head was spinning because of the intercourse they had.

• Saga locked this topic