~Lover in arms ~ with hal7283

mik3la

"Oh fuck! .....nghh!! .... this ... is ,... amazing ..." moaned Tomoe, letting his head lean on the wall behind him, keeping a hold on Lloyds neck. It was incredible how the other just knew what to do and how to do it. He could feel his insides being perfectly rubbed by the others thing, pushing him closer to his climax.

"Lloyd ... there .... right there ..... nghh! argh! " Tomoe was keeping his eyes closed and mouth open, breathing hard trying to keep his voice down, so that no one would hear them. But all he felt was too intense to hold it back.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mik3la

• hal7283

Lloyd groaned as pleasure quickly built up in his groin. He could control his body so he could do this thrusting indefinitely, and part of him would like nothing but to fuck the lovely man in front of him endlessly till the world ends. But having experienced that climatic pleasure Tomoe's body was able to bring him, Lloyd had little reason to postpone his climax further than necessary.

"Tomoe.....ugh..!" Lloyd groaned as he pressed against Tomoe's body even tighter and rammed his member deep inside. A strong spasm of pleasure spread across his body and his member throbbed once more before releasing a massive amount of white slime in Tomoe's body. With their body being pressed so tightly together there was no space for Tomoe's intestine to inflate, thus a lot of it began to overflow in bursts out of the man' rear. With his desire satisfied Lloyd began to regain his self control, and the extra parts began to revert inside his body. That being said even after reaching climax Lloyd was reluctant to leave. His member remained inside Tomoe's body and he pressed a loving kiss on the man's lips.

After the release he was surprised of the soft kiss the the other placed on his lips. Opening his eyes, having them ice-blue again he took a deep breath looking at the boy, moving down from his embrace, and finishing the shower changing in clean clothes. Since Lloyd was about his size, his past clothes from rebellion fit him just right. If you didn't know him you could think its one of them.

"Alright. We should get something to eat and after we should talk with Sam about the operation that we will have to do" he said taking Lloyd by hand and walking out from his room, on the halls till the dinning room where he set himself at the line, and keeping Lloyd behind him explaining the food that was displayed in order to be eaten. It wasn't much, but still, it was enough to keep them from dyeing of hunger.

Lloyd leaned on Tomoe for a while just enjoying the afterglow of his climax, but it appeared that Tomoe was in more of a hurry to get on with the rest of the day. Reluctantly Lloyd complied and helped the other to clean himself. Shortly after they got out of the shower, and Lloyd put on the new clothes Tomoe got him. He felt a bit guilty for destroying the clothes Tomoe gave him earlier, and also for tearing Tomoe's clothes when he was in heat, and vowed in his heart to be more careful next time.

Lloyd nodded quietly following Tomoe's suggestions, and to be honest he was rather excited about trying more new food. He followed the other to the cafeteria and got the food following the other. Lloyd sat beside Tomoe and dived in. Despite the amount of food being small by normal human standards, it was still lavish enough for Lloyd to be completely captivated by the alien flavors and textures unknown to him till this point.

But beside the food, Lloyd was also keeping an eye on Tomoe, as part of him was worried that Lucas and his gang or someone else would threaten Tomoe again. Thankfully his worries seemed unnecessary, and they were able to enjoy their meal without intrusion. He noticed a piece of food sticking at the corner of Tomoe's mouth, and without thinking he leaned close and licked it away.

• 2 weeks later...

Tomoe was caught out of guard when Lloyd leaned over and licked the sticking food on his face. He felt his cheeks getting hot and most certainly he was complete red. He never showed such affection in public. He never got the chance or the person, but it was more because he didn't want the other to make fun of him or call him names, when he was their comander. It wasn't appropriate, but with Lloyd, nothing was normal as before.

Keeping his gaze down, calming his heart beat, he tried to finish his meal in silence. Maybe his reaction hurt Lloyd or maybe not, but it was that he wasn't used to it. sorry he thought picking with the corner of his eyes to Lloyd. They could talk with their minds. A secret that he didn't shared with Sam, and will not. It was a bond between them two and wasn't going to sabotage it. i'm ... just .... not used to affections in public ....

(If I read it correctly are you implying that Tomoe can communicate with Lloyd through telepathy or something? It's just never came up before and I wanted to make sure if I got it right.)

Lloyd watched Tomoe with a rather confused look. Although he had to admit Tomoe looked rather cute with that blush on his face, Lloyd was a little worried by Tomoe's reactions. What seemed to him an innocent enough act (especially given how intimate they've just been a little while ago in Tomoe's room and the shower) was somehow causing significant distress to the lovely man beside him. He snuggled closer to Tomoe trying to figure out what was going on, then finally he got the message Tomoe was sending.

"Hmm... okay?" Lloyd muttered as he pulled away and got back to eating. His understanding of normal human interaction and social norms were still lacking at best, so he was still having a rather hard time understanding the concept of embarrassment. It was then he turned his attention towards the people around them and noticed a number of people had their gazes on Tomoe and him, and was commenting on his earlier actions. It was perhaps at that moment did Lloyd finally understood the benefits of privacy, as he'd much prefer the rather adorable expression on Tomoe's face being his and his alone to appreciate.

"Don't make that look. They are just gossiping on the new item in the convoy, which is us. They are rather curious than stupid" he said in a low voice finishing his eating, throwing a glance at Lloyd, knowing he heard those around them that where babbling and whispering. He got to understand that the other had sharp senses, but he also got to understand that the other had a sharp temper.

"Its different right? From the facility we were in i mean" he added leaning on his elbows on the table, keeping a small conversation, ignoring everybody else in the room. He was used to that. Used to the fact that people around him would talk rubbish or whispering on this back. He didn't cared anymore. "I was thinking about our last fight in the lab .... I think those guys were up to something. I mean .... I think they try to create something more" he narrowed his eyes. "I've wondered myself how i manage to accept all this changes and the rest of my comrades that were captured along with me didn't" he added sighing feeling his head hurting not understanding what were they after.

“Yeah.... I suppose?" Lloyd said after he hard Tomoe's question. He looked around as he made a mental comparison of the lab's environment versus the underground Resistance lair. He paused for a moment and said: "I don't really have a preference though. I mean, sure the food and bed here is better, but it's not absolutely necessary. I mean I was pretty content back in the lab, especially after you showed up.... But you know, they wanted me to kill you so....Well that's the end of that."

Lloyd thought about Tomoe's comments on the experiments they were ordered to go through and tilted his head aside. After pausing for a moment he said: "As far as I know my existence was an accident to the scientists, as they couldn't create anything like me. So they used me as pretty much a sparring opponent for their more regular creations. But.... but I think the Chief had other priorities, as if he was trying to...... raise me? Like bringing out all my abilities? And in a way he'd succeed?Since when I got out with you I was more powerful than ever....but also more out of control than ever. I wonder if I can transform into that form and retain control now?"

• 3 weeks later...

"Let's try and not find that out too soon" he said referring at the transforming idea and control area. After what they've been through in the room Tomoe didn't want to create a scene outside aswell. Still there were a lot of questions about the lab and the experiments they were making on different prisoners that they got. Since he didn't saw another 'normal', if this could be called normal, other than him and Lloyd, he thought that maybe the data they collected from them both, helped them to create better soldiers with better strength and damage indulgence. New soldiers that could be taken as normal people but in fact they were monsters. Cause in the end, no matter what they would say or do, they will be seen as monsters and not as humans anymore.

"We have to talk to Sam to let us go outside and check the area. We need to know before with what we are dealing now before running into a massive massacre" he said looking at Lloyd. "If what i think is true, than your genetic data and mine only helped them to create the perfect indestructible soldiers that cannot be killed unless their head are cut down, and even then it is possible that they somehow manage to change the genetics and make their body cells regenerating or something of that sort. If this is the case than no one can stand in front of them. Not even us because they will be more powerful than the both of us" he said feeling his whole body tense only at the thought of that possibility.

"Let's go" he said getting up heading towards the tunnels to reach Sams office.

"There's no point in worrying about what we don't know. Maybe they succeeded, maybe they failed, maybe they accidentally created something completely different from both of us, who knows? All we can do is to deal with the obstacles in front of us while staying alert.” Lloyd said before putting the last spoonful of food in his mouth. He stood up from the seat and quickly followed Tomoe down the tunnels of the base.

They arrived at Sam’s office shortly, and after a brief conversation telling the rebel leader their intentions, the two were given permission to venture outside. Being in front of Lloyd, Sam acted calm and professional throughout the brief exchange he had with Tomoe, and despite the older man’s best effort, his caution and perhaps even hostility towards the silver haired mutant did not escape the two’s enhanced senses. But since that was not even close to the kind of killing intent Lloyd was used to back in the lab during all those tests on a daily basis, so he didn’t even react to it.

After leaving Sam’s office Lloyd turned to Tomoe and asked: “Alright let’s go. Do you need to do any preparations? Are we going there on foot or taking some form of transport? I think we can outrun most of the vehicles though.”

• Saga locked this topic