~Lover in arms ~ with hal7283

mik3la

Tomoe looked at Lloyd and was happy to see him enjoying the little things such as food and clothes. Stuff that back in the lab were never given. He manage to relax aswell for a little and tried to eat the food in his plate but he remained still when he heard a familiar voice behind him, getting closer and closer.

"Look who's here? If it isn't Tomoe Nemira! Sam's favorite pet!"

How could he forget about the jerk pack with the leader of the jerks, Lucas. The worst of them all. Back in the days when he was still a trainee, Lucas was always mocking and bullying him. It was only when Sam took him in his team that he escape from the bullying from Lucas and his monkeys, but after a while, seeing that he got Sam's attention and mocking and fun was even worst. That's why he never wanted to respond to Sam's intentions, even though he liked him back then. He preferred to stay put and watch his own business. He just thought that after all this time they would have stopped but apparently they didn't.

"Tell me Tomoe, how does it feel to be the only survivor of your team, while everyone else died?"

"Yeah yeah, tell us! We're real curious!"

Tomoe turned his hands into fists trying to calm himself not wanting to change his mood into anger because that might make his claws get out, and he just didn't want the others to find out that they were mutants. Same things that they were trying to destroy, same things that killed many of our friends and comrades.

"No one has ever escaped from a government lab, yet you did! Just what exactly did you do? Sucked the guard's dick? That'd certainly work!"

A flash of memory run through his mind of all that happened. How they were ambushed, how all the attack was a trap and how his comrades, his friends were experiments and died because of him. He was the one leading them, he should have known better, but he was too stubborn at that time. Having his eyes closed breathing in and out he opened the immediately when he heard a strong noise from his table and turned around just to see Lloyd holding the other with one hand by his neck above the ground. He felt a knot in his neck and chest because he was too afraid for Lloyd safety and of course for their secret.

"Lloyd! S-Stop it!" he said quickly getting up from the table holding him by the arm that was keeping a grip on Lucas's neck. "Lloyd calm down! Please!" He added looking at the boy who's face was turning red-purplish and back at Lloyd. "He isn't worth the trouble. Let him go , please" he said in a soft voice, letting his other hand rest on Lloyd's shoulder.

Everyone had gathered to see the fight, but Tomoe was trying so hard not to make a scene which it was quite difficult with two stubborn guys. He just wanted to believe that Lucas was just hurting inside because of his brother that was his comrade and died. And the fact that he was the only survivor, that pissed the boy even more. Lucas's brother was Lander. The one that got captured because of him and the one who he killed in his first day after the experiments on him were finished.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mik3la

• hal7283

The man Lloyd was holding struggled in vain as he held onto Lloyd's hand, kicking around and panicked like a fish out of water. But Lloyd's grip showed no sigh of loosening, if anything he was slowly applying more and more force to it. You'd think that the rest of the gang with come to the man's rescue, but the air Lloyd was giving out was one of absolute dread, so much so that they were completely petrified on the spot, dare not to make any move. For a moment there was nothing but the painful groans of Lucas in the entire cafeteria.

The silence was finally broken when Tomoe asked Lloyd to let the man go. Lloyd turned to look at Tomoe and nodded, loosening his grip and let the rude stranger fall.

"AH!" Lucas yelled as his ass made contact with the cold floor, and the yell seemed to have brought senses back to everyone in the cafeteria. The lackeys of Lucas quickly rushed to help him up, and they stumbled away in a panic. Seeing this the crowd also slowly dispersed, though not without a fair share of chit-chat and finger pointing.

Lloyd walked close to Tomoe and lowered his head, almost like a kid being caught after some mischief. "Sorry for the mess Tomoe. But in my defense I did my best not to crush his neck."

Tomoe looked at Lucas and at his puppets narrowing his eyes. After he looked around the cafeteria and saw the others getting out and chit-chat in a low voice pointing at them trying to be subtle. Tomoe sight when he turned his attention back at Lloyd he he spoke apologetically.

"Sorry for the mess Tomoe. But in my defense I did my best not to crush his neck."

"Its fine .... I kind of seen that coming but not from your side, but mine" he said still keeping his hands on Lloyd's shoulder laughing. "I kind of wanted to beat the shit out of him. Does that make me a horrible person?" he asked looking at Lloyd letting him go sitting back at the table. "Let's finish our meal in silent" he added shaking his head to the seat next to him so that the boy would fallow and sit next to him.

Tomoe knew that the cameras around the room and halls had all filmed and that Sam was watching. He just didn't want to care anymore. If they wanted to accept him this way so be it.. If not, he was prepared to flee from the Rebellion headquarters just as fast as he came in. They were different and he was not the old puppy who was bullied by everyone around here. He changed, and all will find out sooner or later.

"Thanks for taking my side" he added trying to eat the food in his plate without looking at Lloyd. He was kind of happy that he had the other beside him. He wasn't feeling lonely anymore.

• 2 weeks later...

Lloyd was relieved seeing that Tomoe wasn't upset about his reaction against those people. He would've killed those men on the spot if they were still in the lab, but Lloyd knew the least Tomoe need right now is another blood bath. "I don't think I'm the right person to ask about morality." Lloyd commented to Tomoe's joking question and sat back down beside him like Tomoe asked.

Hearing Tomoe's thanks Lloyd turned to look at the man beside him, looking at those beautiful blue eyes which seemed so pure and bright, and for some reason Lloyd felt incredibly uneasy. He muttered weakly: "Don't mention it..." He turned his gaze back to the plate of food in front of him and put a spoonful inside his mouth. Even though it was the best thing he had ever eaten, after the earlier drama he felt he'd lost his appetite. The reason he lashed out against the men was not only because he couldn't remain silent while the most precious thing in his life was being insulted, but also because that they reminded Lloyd that it was him who was responsible for Tomoe's humiliation and suffering. He remembered how easily he pinned the man down with his bloody hands, and so casually handed him to the guards, he remembered how he looked through the window of his cell and saw Tomoe's violated and bruised body and did nothing, he remembered.....

"Ugh......!?" Suddenly Lloyd felt a strange pulse travelling across his body and felt dizzy. For a brief moment every single cell in his body seemed to be ready to burst and mutate, and was uncomfortably close from almost losing control and bloat up into a monstrosity. Lloyd remembered a time back at the earliest days of what he could remember, when he could barely control his transforming abilities and extra limbs and organs kept growing and disappearing at random, but that was a long time ago. Why was he having problems controlling himself right now?

Lloyd took a few deep breath trying the calm himself down, but the scent of all the different food and drinks, as well as the sweat and blood and pheromones filling the cafeteria just made Lloyd feel worse. Lloyd stood up from the seat and said weakly: "Sorry Tomoe but I'm gonna go back and rest a bit... Don't worry I remembered the way here..."

Tomoe smiled and continued eating trying to remember what there was to do next. Now that he was back he had to talk with Sam about his duties around here. He just couldn't stay and do nothing. Knowing the kind of power the others hand, that he had, he had to start changing their weapons so that they can be useful in battle. He could feel in his bones that the Institute was up for something big. Since they were starting to use experiments on soldiers but failed, now with the information they got from him, the only one that survived, they could figure out what they were doing wrong and fix it. But for that they would need some new subjects for the experiments.

The sound that was made by Lloyd made him snap out of his thoughts and turned to look at the boy with concern. "Are you alright?" he asked wanting to lay his hand on the other's shoulder but he was already up. "O-Ok ... " he said shortly narrowing his eyes not understanding what just happened. Was he feeling sick or was he allergic at something in the food? Sighing when the other disappeared, he cleaned his plate and headed towards Sam's office.

Ignoring the looks that were thrown at him, he reached the office really quick. After two knocks he entered the room, closing the door behind him.

"Sam .... We need to talk" he said stopping in front of his office.

After leaving the cafeteria Lloyd managed to find his way back to the room, and the moment he slammed the door behind him he collapsed on the floor and was panting heavily. His whole body seemed to be acting up, with limbs and organs seemingly showing up out of nowhere all across his body. Lloyd tried his best to control these erratic changes but with little success. Suddenly a long limb with razor sharp claws emerged from his back punching through the nice cloth Tomoe gave him, and would've punched a whole on the ceiling if Lloyd wasn't able to retract it in time. Not wanting to cause any damage to the surrounding he quickly began to form a layer of hard, egg like shell all over his body, forming a cocoon in no time. At first glance the strange black cocoon seemed lifeless and at peace, but underneath that shell Lloyd’s consciousness soon began to fade, sinking into what seemed like an endless nightmare.

Meanwhile at another part of the resistance base, Sam was sitting in his office looking at some documents, and a frown up to his face. All the reconnaissance report seemed to verify what Tomoe had told him, that the government was preparing for a major offensive. He’d like to hope that the location of this base remained a secret to the government, and whenever that major operation come they would be able to hide underground and weather the storm, but as the leader of this cell Sam had to prepare for the worst. Even with Tomoe and Lloyd at their side (which in the case of the latter was something he was highly doubtful of), the odds of them surviving a major government offensive was extremely slim. He put down the report and his gaze moved to the phone on his desk. Perhaps it was time to finally make that call?

Sam’s trail of thought was interrupted however when he heard the knock on the door, and the voice of Tomoe immediately lightened his mood. “Come in!” He said as he welcomed Tomoe in his office, and after seeing the concerned expression on his face Sam realized Tomoe meant business. “I assume you want to talk about the impending government attack? What’s your thought on the matter?”

"I don't really know what they up too, but i think they will try another attack in order to capture more of us for further experiments" he started breathing deep not wanting to remember the horror from the lab but only the necessary information. "Sam ... I was the only one that survived and remain the same from their experiments. They got all the data they need to be sure that the next experiments wont fail like the others before them" he continued looking to the side scratching his head. "They are getting stronger and you guys don't match with them" he looked at Sam biting his lower lip.

There was still a curiosity that he wanted to know about himself. "What is my lab result report?" he looked curious at Sam, hopping that he would tell him and not hide it from him. He needed to know why he manage to recover, why he managed to survive the experiment and turning into a living weapon.

"The odds were never in our favor. We're outgunned, outnumbered, but never outsmarted. We'll figure out a way, we always do." Sam said in a reassuring tone after hearing Tomoe's concerns over the upcoming government attack. While other people in his position might have spoken those words as a lie to comfort people, Sam was genuine in what he said. He indeed had a plan to turn the tide, but it would not be easy. Blood would be spilled, and a price would have to be paid. But there's no doubt in Sam's mind that they'd survive this conflict.

When asked about their test results Sam hesitated for a moment, not sure how to explain what the doctor's findings. Eventually he figured there's no point of hiding the truth from Tomoe so he started: "I am sure you already know most of what we've found out, that your basic bodily functions have been enhanced to a level far exceeding normal human beings, or regular enhanced soldiers for that matter. Super strength, speed, endurance, healing, sensory abilities and so on. But what distinguished you the most is obviously your bones, as they seemed to have been completely replaced by a strange metallic alloy which was unknown to us. I can't even imagine how they were able to accomplish such a thing....."

Sam closed his eyes and clenched his fist tightl. Despite Tomoe's repeated rejection, Sam still cared deeply for the young man's well-being, and simply the thought of Tomoe being tortured by those government bastards brought great pain to his heart. He quickly regained composure and continued: "As for your friend Lloyd.... Well the doctor figured out little other than the fact that his body doesn't make any sense from a biological standpoint, or at least our understanding of biology, so much so the doctor thought him might be an alien. I can only pray that they're not making more monsters like him..... Sorry, I didn't mean to insult your friend."

Sam stood up from the seat and walked towards a bookshelf nearby, after going through some files he returned with some documents and continued: "In any case, only me, the doctor, and you know the details of your test results so to avoid unnecessary panic. But to be honest even without your.... condition.... your escape from the lab raised a fair amount of suspicion among the ranks, especially your friend Lloyd. But I think people's opinion of you two woul change if you earn their trust, and I have a few ideas on how."

Sam opened up the files he got and hand it to Tomoe: "This is a government listening posts near our base which keep an eye on this area. Their surveillance makes sneaking in and out around here very difficult. As you know they're pretty well defended and taking them down with normal troops would take too long. But if you and your friend can take that facility down, it would go a long way repairing your reputation and let your friend get accepted. It would also help out a lot if we have to abandon this post when the major offensive begins..... Are you up for the task?"

Hearing about his test result Tome was not surprised. What he was surprised about was the way Sam was reacting only by the thought of the government doing those experiments on him, which only could mean that the other still cared for him. It was a little of a surprise knowing how he acted before and since he got back. All that he did was rejecting the other, but he did so because he didn't want to let the other make false hopes about what it is not. He did care about Sam, but not in that same way, even though in the past they kind of had a closer relationship.

Narrowing his eyes by the comment on Lloyd condition it kind of made him wonder what was happening with the other. As Sam was sharing the results he remembered how the other changed in the arena when they had to battle. It was like he wasn't a normal human. More like , a lot of other mutant things trapped in his body which waited so long to be release. And the fact that Lloyd was the perfect soldier in the government camp it was kind of a questioning mark. how well can Lloyd control those things?

Biting his lips as he recall the event in the cafeteria, Lloyd wasn't feeling to well. Could that be the problem? He had been a lot chill since they got here, not using their powers,, but he didn't had that of a problem, but how was Lloyd doing he didn't know. Maybe he was odd but he was trying to regain his humanity back from where he lost it. Maybe he was some kind of monster on the inside in his genetics but there was still a little bit of a hope for him since he saved him.

Reading the papers he flew the pages as he was trying to understand all those Biological terminology which was kind of difficult for him, but some of them he heard the doctors back in the labs talking as they were testing all kinds of drugs or substance on him. "Non taking ... I understand" he replied looking at Sam for a brief second than back in the papers. When the other start speaking he closed the papers leaving them on the desk paying attention to what the other was explaining. Reaching the new files for the mission that Sam was explaining he started to analyse all possibilities of doing so and escape alive.

He was damn good at those kinds of missions, even though the last one was a trap, but it wasn't his fault. He had to get over it. Reading further he started to make a combat plan but he was still unsure about one thing. How would anyone listen to him in command after the disaster from before where so many have died. He wouldn't listen to himself either. He was unsure of his ability to coordinate another mission.

"There is only one problem " he said closing the file and looking at Sam. "I am will not be the comander in charge" he added shifting the file towards Sam, sighing. "After all that had happened in the last one, no one will ever listen to me. Not even I want to listen to myself ... so .... you will have to put someone else in charge. I'll go .. but not as the leader , but as a soldier" he ended looking serious.

Sam fell silent after hearing what Tomoe said. His relationship with Tomoe has always been complicated. Tomoe was his subordinate, his protege, his friend, and also his love interest. He tried to keep these roles separate but they often overlapped. And at this moment Sam felt the struggle to be more difficult than ever. After a deep sigh Sam got up from his seat and got beside Tomoe. He knellt down on one knee before the young man and looked up. Staring right into those blue eyes and said: "I'll be honest with you Tomoe, when I made you the leader of your team I knew you were not ready for the job. Yes, you're a good soldier, one of the best I've ever seen. Your hatred and anger towards the government made you strong, determined, and fearless. But it also made you brash and careless. That being said the resistance was in short supply of commanders, and I was hoping by actually commanding a team and gaining first hand experience you'd grow to become the leader we need. And you know what? I think my plan worked."

Seeing the confusion from Tomoe, Sam quickly explained: "You think that your failure makes you ill suited for command, but that's only the case if you let it consume you. Remember your mistake, learn from it, and vow to never repeat it. In time you'll inevitably fail even more, then you must learn from them as well. It's through this process that a true leader is made, and you've just taken the first step. It may sound cruel into you but we're at war, and people will die regardless of whether we make good calls or not. The only thing we can do for the dead is not let their sacrifice be in vain. You have the potential to be a great leader, that was the reason why I made you my protege.

Sam stood up and laid his hand on Tomoe's shoulder. He continued: "I know it's probably a lot to digest. After all you just came back and had a lot to deal with. Take your time to think this through. And don't forget that I'll always be here if you need anything."

• 4 weeks later...

Tomoe closed his eyes for a brief second and than he opened the again looking at Sam. He was right, he had learned from his mistake and he wouldn't do another one, but the others wouldn't fallow him even if he tries. Probably with a different approach he could gain the trust of his colleagues again and do the job. Laying his eyes again on the file he memorized the details needed in order to make a plan on how to act on this matter. He didn't want to take the file with him since it was too important information and one couldn't be sure in who to trust even if all seemed that were on the same side.

"No need to think about it" he said letting the file on the desk, sitting up from the chair being now in front of Sam. "I will talk with Lloid about it and you will have to work on the rest of the troop. I don't want to many, as it seems the place is not that big so we can handle with a few men. If anything happened this time also it wouldn't be a big loss" he said with a cold in his voice which surprised him also. "We will head there this weekend, till then we have time to train and prepare the others along with the armors and guns" he added nodding his head to Sam as sign of saying good bye.

"See you tomorrow then" he added as he was opening the door, returning on the cold and dark halls. HE had to speak with Lloid to see if he was feeling alright about this new mission. He didn't know if the other was up to a mission again. Remembering how he acted in the cafeteria and how he didn't looked to good made him kind of worried.

As soon as he reached his door room he opened the door and wimped when he saw the cocoon in his room closing the door quickly so that no one can spy inside. "What the .... Lloid?!" he said in shock moving slowly towards it. "Lloid whats happening? Are you alright? Can you hear me?" he started saying looking around not understanding what was happening.

Sealed within his cocoon Lloyd struggled to contain himself. Although it proved to be difficult at first, with time the strange impulses inside him began to subside. The nightmarish visions of torture and beastly brutality began to fade. While Lloyd was still very much troubled by this sudden lose of self control, for the time being however he was relieved, knowing that he wouldn't lose control and bloat up into a monstrosity. For the time being, he could relax and rest. And thus, he let his guard down, and he opened up the senses which he shut down in his self-imprisonment.

And it is at that very moment Tomoe stepped through the room door.

"Tomo....e?" Lloyd muttered as the cocoon around him began to crumble. Like a chick just hatching from its egg Lloyd was all naked and covered in a layer of slimy liquid, the clothes he had on him was nowhere to be found. He turned to look at the man above him. For a moment he just stayed still and stared at Tomoe with his ruby eyes, but suddenly all the strange urges and impulses began to flood his mind and body. All of his senses were dialed up to eleven as Lloyd was overwhelmed by the presence of Tomoe in front of him. Quickly his mind was over-ran by what can only be described as primal desire, something Lloyd never thought he had, but being essentially a one man horde, his desire was simply too great for the reason of one man's mind to contain.

"Tomo....e....!" Lloyd moaned, quite literally like an animal in heat, growing a few extra limbs from quickly dragged Tomoe to the ground. Instinctively he opened his mouth and locked Tomoe in a clumsy, almost violent kiss, which to be honest was probably more like a "bite". Meanwhile his hands began to roam across Tomoe's body, easily tearing through whatever fabric that was in the way, spreading the slimy liquid all over him in the process.

"Tomo....e?"

Hearing his name said that way made him feel his back hair lift up and a cold chill ran his spine. He gulp and took a step back as the cocoon started hatching, leaving a naked Lloid on the floor, covered in a strange liquid. He was caught in those red eyes which made him freeze. His mind was shouting at him to get out that this was serious matter and that he was possibly in danger but his body wasn't listening. All he was doing was standing there in shock looking at Lloyd without making any reaction.

"Lloyd ...." he gasped when he felt out of air. He forgoten breathing normally, keeping his eyes at the person down in front of him. Not a person. That wasn't Lloid, that was a thing. Hearing his name said again in that kind of matter send frozen chills towards him, managing to get him to react and taking a step back, but it was to late. He was caught off guard by a limb that grow out of Lloyd, catching his leg and pulling him down.

"Argh!" he gasp in pain a little when he fell to the ground but was stunned when Lloid jumped on top of him and pinned his lips violently on his, kissing him, more like devouring him. "L-lloid .... please ...this isn't you" he tried to say between the lips and movements of escape but the other was stronger than him. The cold touch of his hands on his body made him shiver. He was afraid of what was about to happen. Seeing his clothes ripped and expose in front of the other he yelped.

All the memories from the lab when he was raped by those bodyguards returned to him, making him close his eyes and try to push the other off of him but it was in vain. With one last chance he looked at the boy in front of him, feeling his heart thorn into pieces. "Lloid ... please .... don't do it .... not like this ... please ...." he pleaded but it was like the boy was talking to a wall.

Lloyd let go of Tomoe's mouth and was about to move downwards, then his gaze fell on Tomoe's tormented expression. Immediately a freezing cold went up his spine all the way to the core of his mind. He began to groan painfully and shook his head violently, as if trying to shake some reason back into that wanton mess, and in the heat of the moment he brought his own hand up to his mouth and took a massive bite. Blood spilled out from the wounds and drop to Tomoe's bare chest. The iron taste of blood and the sharp pain from the wound was finally enough to bring Lloyd back to his senses, if only briefly. Quickly he jumped away from Tomoe and curled up in the corner of the room.

"Tomoe...." Lloyd He said weakly as tears ran down his cheek: "I'm... I'm so sorry..... I don't know why but I.... I think I am... how do you say it... in heat? In rutting period? Basically I need to breed! I don't know why but.......ugh....ah...AH~~~~!!!"

Before Lloyd could finish his sentence, he lowered his head in pain and let out a strange, almost sensual groan as the extra limbs growing out of his body began to change shape. The digits and joints of those limbs disappeared and the skin turned pink, making them more like giant pink worms and was constantly secreting some sort of thick, slimy liquid.

Lloyd raised his head once more, his red eyes were filled with pain, regret, but also lust and desire. Lloyd managed to mutter amidst his heavy panting: "I tried my best to control myself but.... but I can't! I don't want to hurt you but I...ah! I can't hold it while you're around! You are... I am.... I... want...you!"

Lloyd covered his face with his hands, out of shame of hurting Tomoe, and out of fear that he would hurt him even more. The wound he made on his hand was quickly fading, and with it, his reason. He looked at Tomoe from the gap of his fingers and said desperately: "Please run away... I don't want to hurt you anymore.... I let you get tainted by those men... I won't be like them so......please.....ah..... ugh.....grrrrr.............!"

Seeing the others teeth sink in his hand. As soon as Lloid moved away from above him, Tomoe pushed himself on the opposite wall, keeping his clothes over his body, breathing heavenly. He was trying to process what the other was telling him between the growls of pain which mad Tomoe narrow his eyes feeling sad for the boy. The other was hurting and he just couldn't help him in any way.

The self control that the other had was slowly fading and Tomoe could feel his heart in his neck almost chocking him. The words that Lloid was screaming between his clench teeth were piercing through Tomoes heart. He had to do something but he couldn't scream for help. If the others would saw the thing that Lloid was becoming he would be locked or directly killed. At that thought Tomoe felt pain in his heart. He couldn't let Lloid die, nor let him hurt anyone. Only him.

Bitting his lip he took a deep breath and took a step towards the other, reaching his hand forward. He moved slowly until he reach Lloid's face. He closed for a few seconds his eyes and when he open them his eyes where red, looking at Lloid with kindness. "You will not hurt me" he said in a hush voice, touching the others cheek, keeping his eyes locked into the other. It was like hypnoses. "You are different..." he added trying to embrace what Lloid was actually. A full mutant that could lose control. He decided to sacrifice himself instead of the whole rebellion, but was it really a sacrifice?

"To.... moe.....!" Lloyd looked at Tomoe with teary eyes as he felt the gentle touch of Tomoe's fingers on his cheek, which felt cool and snoozing against his burning body. "Please... I ... Can't.....Ah.......Tomoe.....!" He looked up and met Tomoe's eyes, which were now the same ruby red as his. A warmth seemed to transfer through the gentle gaze and brought some calm to his troubled mind. Hesitantly Lloyd raised up his hand and covered the fingers touching his cheek, and gently tightened the grip.

"Tomoe....I....I want you...." Lloyd whispered deeply and slowly got up from his curling position. At that moment Lloyd's body and mind were no longer in conflict, as they both longed for the man in front of them. He reached for Tomoe and slowly pulled him closer and closer. Soon their chests were pressed against each other, and Lloyd could feel Tomoe's breath blowing on his face, and their heartbeat resonating in each other's body. Lloyd murmured quietly as their face got closer and closer, most of it were nothing more than meaningless sounds, but his action spoke louder than his words.

Their lips touched once more, but this time Lloyd's movement was much more gentle, be it quite clumsy. That being said there was still a wildness in his advances, as he parted Tomoe's lips open with his tongue and intruded inside. The pink appendage seemed to have become much longer, thinner, and nimbler, almost a smaller version of the large tentacles on Lloyd's back, and wrapped itself around Tomoe's tongue like a snake around its prey. At the same time, the tentacles had found their way to Tomoe's and began to wrap themselves on wherever they could reach on Tomoe's body. One reached Tomoe's penis and began to essentially milk the member, while another poked its head between the firm butt cheeks of Tomoe and began to press against the small entrance hidden there.

• 2 weeks later...

He smiled gently when the other got up and much closer to him, feeling his own heartbeat raising with each touch and move the other was making towards him. When their body's touch, he took a deep breath keeping eye contact with the other, laying his hands on the boys shoulders. Tomoe was a little afraid, all the awful memories were tormenting him, but he trusted Lloid and he knew that the other wouldn't harm him.

Lifting his head a little he closed his eyes as their lips touch. He left Lloid to take the lead, to explore his mouth, making him moan softly. It was different from what he experienced. His heart was hurting his chest from all the crazy beats. He didn't noticed when he was undressed or didn't feel it. His mind was to concentrate on the way Lloid was making him feel, ignoring the fact that the other had other members out of him and were wrapping around him.

Feeling his penis being touched and rubbed that way made him gasp for air. It was intense since the other was playing with his mouth. Having his front and in just a second his behind played was to much. His emotions and feelings were growing making his body tremble. Feeling that he was almost out of air, he broke the kiss and turned his head to one side breathing deep, arching his back slowly as he felt the other member pressing against his back entrance.

At this point Lloyd was barely able to think, as he was in a state of pure euphoric joy. Tomoe's body felt so good, so...right, that he felt he could do this forever, and he might as well just do so. That's why when Tomoe pulled away from his kiss for air Lloyd instinctively let out a sad whine, like a hungry baby was denied his milk bottle. Obviously the natural response was to reach for his nourishment, and that was exactly what Lloyd did. He wrapped his arms around Tomoe's neck and brought the purple haired man close for another passionate deep kiss.

Meanwhile the tentacle wrapping itself around Tomoe's penis continued its movements while the member became harder and harder. As pre-cum began to leak out of the tip the tentacle seemed able to sense it with its surface, and wanted to consume every last drop of it. The tip of the tentacle opened up like a flower booming, revealing its empty interior with the inner wall all covered in countless small, wiggling meat bumps and buds. The strange bloom hungrily "swallowed" Tomoe's erected member inside and it tightened around the shaft. The meat tube squirmed and wiggled while the countless small bumps all moved on their own, stimulating the member from top to bottom.

At the same time the tentacle pushing against Tomoe's rear began to stretch the entrance wider and wider as it tried to move inside. At first it proved to be difficult since the tentacle was too thick to fit in easily, but the tentacle quickly adjusted its size and was able to push through the tight entrance. As if having a mind of its own the tentacle squirmed and wiggled joyfully, pressing against Tomoe's insides here and there. Even though Lloyd obviously had no knowledge or experience when it comes to sexual intercourse, the tentacle seemed to know what to do and soon found the sweet spot in Tomoe's body. Hardening the tip the tentacle began to rub itself against Tomoe's prostate, at first slowly and gently, then gradually picked up in speed and intensity. The tentacle then began to slowly widen its diameter to stretch the entrance wider and wider. Normally it would be an exceedingly painful process, but all the slimy liquid being smeared in and out of Tomoe's body seemed to act like anesthetics, or narcotics for that matter, which alleviated most of the pain and made whatever pleasure Tomoe felt more profound than usual. Obviously the tentacle was preparing Tomoe for something.

The answer soon presented itself as the member between Lloyd's legs began to bulge up in size and hardness, standing tall and slightly curving upwards, with veins bumping and pulsing. When the growth finally stopped it was the size and length of a grown man's forearm, and perhaps even more. At the same time the tentacle inside Tomoe's rear slowly retracted, leaving a slightly gaping hole in its absence. Lloyd pulled away from Tomoe and all the other tentacles around the other's body lifted him up in the air, then slowly lowered him so the tip of Lloyd's massive member was pressing against Tomoe's entrance.

Lloyd stared into Tomoe's eyes and saw his own reflection in it, and all of his movement stopped. "Tomoe.....Tomoe....!" He called the name of the lovely man in front of him and waited. Even though his instinct has forcefully brought them to this stage, his reason demanded a final permission. Perhaps a word, a nod, perhaps a look in those eyes now the same color as his, he needed to know that Tomoe was okay with what's going to happen.

Tomoes body was filled with pleasure as the tentacles were working on his lower sides and the fact that the other was kissing him so passionately he just lost it. He never thought that he would feel that way for another person, but apparently never say never was a true saying. His arms wrapped around the others body, grabbing him by his shoulders. As the tentacles started to move faster on his member he gasp for air again, feeling it getting harder and harder. He wasn't experienced in sexual encounter, actually this was his first time doing it with someone. Breathing harder and harder he looked at Louid who was so close to him. He could feel the others heart beats from his chest.

"Agh .. .ngh .... aahh" he moaned and leaned forward when the other tentacle penetrate him moving inside him. It was intense, a little painful but as the pace was the same he got used to it and he could feel a strange pleasure rising in his whole body, making it burn inch by inch. "Ohh .... god! .... ngh ... ngh .... agh ... mhghh" small sound were getting out from his mouth, not being able to stop them. He pressed his lips again on the other moaning in his mouth.

When the tentacle left his body he didn't know what happened exactly. "Ll-lloid ...." he gasped as his body was lifted in air by the tentacles getting him closer to the boy, seeing the length and size of Lloid manhood. He widened his eyes looking at that thing and back at the other. His body was like under drugs, he was craving for more, craving for the other. When Lloid said his name it was like a shock of pleasure that ran through his entire body, making him gasp again. Biting his lip he looked back at the boy with fear but also with desire. He wanted to continue but he was also afraid of how it would be.

"Ll-Lloid" he whispered watering his lips, his mouth was dry. He just nodded to the other putting up a small smile on his face. His body was craving for more and he just didn't know how much longer he could resist waiting for him to posses his body again. He never thought that he would feel this way, but apparently his body already knew what he liked and how to react. "Hurry" he hissed moaning in anticipation.

Lloyd's eyes widened as he saw the nod of Tomoe, and he was filled with joy. A few meaningless whine escaped his mouth and tears of happiness was forming in his eyes. For a moment he was almost paralyzed by the overwhelming warm feeling of being accepted by Tomoe that he forgot what he was doing, but then that sensual whisper of "hurry" coming from Tomoe was so alluring that there was no option other than to follow his command.

Lloyd clenched his teeth as he slowly brought the man down upon his monstrous member, trying his best to keep his movement slow and not harm the lovely man in his grasps. The tip of his length gradually stretched the already gaping hole even wider, and wider, and wider. Normally it would take someone months, even years of gradually expanding his hole to fit something remotely close to Lloyd's size, but obviously they don't have such luxury. Luckily all the slimy liquid all over Tomoe's body has taken away much of the man's pain, and the fact that Tomoe's enhanced physique allowed him to take far more punishment than normal certainly helped.

The monstrous rod continued its advance inside Tomoe's body, until eventually the entire thing disappeared inside Tomoe, imprinting a vivid mold of itself visible on Tomoe's belly. Lloyd trembled as he felt the warmth and tightness of Tomoe around his appendage, and waited for his body to get used to the size of his rod. In the meantime Lloyd tried his best to distract Tomoe from the discomfort from his rear, as the tentacle continued to milk his member, every drop of pre-cum was greedily swallowed. Meanwhile two additional tentacles found their way to Tomoe's chest, each with a tip similar to the one sucking on Tomoe's penis, and attached themselves to Tomoe's nipples, milking them despite nothing could come out of.

After a while Lloyd felt like he could move more easily, and slowly began to lift Tome up, his member dragged on the man's intestines as it gradually pulled out of Tomoe's rear, and once only the tip remained inside Lloyd slowly began to let the other fall down again. Lloyd repeated the process several times, each moment he found the fight against the urge of himself wanting to just lose control and ravage Tomoe's body more difficult than the last. Slowly but surely Lloyd began to pick up pace, pounding his massive rod deep inside Tomoe again and again, the absence amount of pre-cum leaking from the tip of his length had nowhere to go, and made Tomoe's already bulged up belly even bigger.

Tomoe gasp for air when he felt the boy pushing himself inside him, stretching him even more that the extended members did before. Letting his head fall on the back he moaned loudly closing his eyes, trying to relax. He didn't expected to be that big and he started to panic a little. Another gasp left his mouth with a little droll on the corner of his mouth when the full length was in.

"Agh! ... ngh ... hagh ..." Tomoe arched his back as much as he could in that position, holding his hands on Lloids shoulders, sinking his nails in the others flesh as he began to move in and out of him. "God! .... mmmhhh.....nghh!" different sound were getting out of his mouth as the movements started to have rhythm feeling his insides being messed up but without feeling any pain. It was like his body, after the mutations that he suffered, it became something regenerate or the perfect match to resist at sexual interactions with Lloid. His mind was way to fucked up at that moment to think of something else.

"Yes ... please ... don't stop ... I ... god! .... " he watered his lips with his lips and biting the lower one when he felt an uncomfortable pain in his body but was rapidly replaced with deep pleasure, making his body tremble. The fact that some extended arms were arousing his nipples, other was sucking his erected penis and having Lloid doing him so deep, it was inevitable to keep it steady. "Shit! Lloid ... I .. can't ... argh!" he moaned loud finding his release quickly.

Lloyd continued to move Tomoe's body up and down, so to stimulate his monstrous member. The warmth and tightness of Tomoe's body felt so good that it was difficult to hold back. It would seem that all the stimulation from his member as well as the various tentacles all over Tomoe's body was too much for the beautiful man to bear, and as the alluring loud moan echoed in Lloyd's ears, bursts of Tomoe's desire was released down the tentacle milking the his member. Lloyd could "taste" the slimy cum with the countless taste buds all along the inner wall of the meat tube, and found it "delicious", for lack of a better word. Despite Tomoe just reaching climax It was clear that Lloyd was nowhere near to being satisfied. If anything seeing Tomoe reaching climax in such an alluring manner only made his desire burn wilder.

Lloyd laid Tomoe down on the ground and all the tentacles retracted. His monstrous length slipped out of the man's body, leaving his rear open and leaking all the slime and pre-cum that was released inside. Lloyd let out a deep, beastly growl. His body began to grow bigger and more muscular by the minute, easily exceeding two meters and made the already cramped room even more crowded. A coat of thick silver fur began to spread through his entire body with the exception of his monstrous member. His legs changed to become digitgrade like the hind leg of a canine, while his arms became longer and larger. His face became pointed and elongated and all the features got buried under the thick white fur, with the exception of two large round red eyes on the sides. His ears also became longer and larger hanging down from the sides almost like a lop-eared rabbit. A long, furffy tail wiggled behind his back as Lloyd looked down.

With his inner bestial libido now manifested and given form, Lloyd got down and flipped Tomoe around. His tentacles wrapped around the man's body to make sure he wouldn't collapse on the floor, and his furry fingers warpped around Tomoe's waist to bring his rear back. This time Lloyd's member entered Tomoe with way more ease, in fact the member seemed to have shifted its shape just so it could fit and stimulate Tomoe's body better.

"To...mo..e....I...wan...t.....y..o..u.....you...I....." The voice of Lloyd came as if it was from the deepest part of his bestial body, and he began to work his waist, at first slowly but quickly picked up pace till the point where it was like an wild animal, or worse. What Lloyd has done with Tomoe earlier was nothing more than preparation, and from this moment on he was truly "breeding"

Tomoe tried to catch up his breath after his orgasm which made his body feel weak, but apparently that was only the beginning. Having his eyes closed for the time being he only felt that he was laied down for a brief moment. Opening his eyes after his breath was in a slow pace he saw the animal that the other just transformed and was surprised. He couldn't understand how the other could transform himself in something like that, but after he remembered, for a short second, the conversation he had with Sam in the office regarding their files after the medical check.

He gasped when he was turned and draw closer to the other again. Knowing that it will continue he didn't say anything, just looked at the other, trusting that even like that he will not hurt him. Lloid had so many chances to hurt him before but he didn't and that meant only one thing. That he felt something for him. Tomoe's heart skipped a beat as he remembered how the other was acting around him and with the others that got near him or hurt him. He was protecting him, was protecting what was his. Unconsciously, Lloid has accepted him.

"Ngh!" a soft moan escape his lips when he felt him inside again, this time not feeling the pain anymore. It was like there wasn't any, the only feeling he got was of warmth and pleasure. "Hugh!" he exhale when lloid started moving in and out. Biting his lips suppressing the moans he tried to keep himself steady for the other to continue the pace. "Lloid .... ngh ....ahh!" he bend his head down gasping and moaning with every thrust.

From the outset the situation looked like a massive harmless fur ball on the ground, but the high pitched sensual moan mixed with low beastly groan betrayed the calm appearance. Lloyd wrapped his massive arms around Tomoe's body which now given the inflated stature of Lloyd's bestial form looked so small and frail in comparison. Lloyd curled up slightly, surrounding Tomoe in a warm and fluffy embrace, all the while he continued to work his powerful waist. His monstrous member continued to ravage inside Tomoe. A horizontal slit occurred at the lower side of Lloyd's now elongated head, and a long, tentacle like tongue nimbly found its way to Tomoe's mouth. It began to play with Tomoe's tongue and gradually start to intrude further and further in.

The intense fucking continued almost endlessly, as Lloyd's endurance was certainly far beyond even an enhanced individual like Tomoe. It was less about reaching a "climax" for Lloyd, but more about how much of this passionate breeding Lloyd wanted with Tomoe. And truth be told, Lloyd could do this forever. But part of him didn't want to bring any harm to Tomoe's well-being, and eventually Lloyd allowed himself the release.

With a loud growl Lloyd raised up his head, his big red eyes closed shut as a violent spasm began to spread from his monstrous member to his entire body. Bursts of thick, almost jelly like cum exploded out of the tip of his member directly into Tomoe's intestines. The amount of Lloyd's cum was so much that Tomoe's belly bloated up as if he was pregnant, and didn't stop even then, filling the entire intestinal track easily and even overflowed into the stomach, and beyond.

After what seemed like an endless amount of ejaculation finally ended, Lloyd picked Tomoe up and let it lie down on his large, furry chest. His massive member was still sheathed inside Tomoe's body, and it was clear that he was in no hurry to pull out. Lloyd touched the bloated up belly of Tomoe with his hand lovingly, and began to lick off all the sweat and filth on the man's body with his long, nimble tongue.

• 1 month later...

Tomoe screamed out the others name as the climax was reached again, this time , by them both together. As Lloyd filled him up with his semen, his head felt on the back feeling exhausted. His whole body was sore but he wouldn't complained. It was intense, like nothing he ever felt before. He felt aroused and other stuff when he was with Sam, but they never ended up that far. Lloyd was his first.

Breathing hard, he closed his eyes feeling sleepy. His body was screaming for a relax time. More to say like a hibernation time. He needed the rest, because he needed to talk with Lloyd what Sam has told him about the next attack that they were about to do on the Government soldiers, more like, the animals that where now created in those labs that once they were held captive and forced to kill each other in order to see who was better.

Letting his head lean on the furry chest of the other he fell asleep in seconds. He never would imagine that having sex was that much of a train. That it could drain one of so much energy. Not to mention that no one ever had sex with a person that wasn't human at all. But he would not change how he felt after he saw Lloyds file and read through the lines. He knew from the very fist that Lloyd wasn't entire human but he never thought that he would turn into a furry thing. He wasn't afraid. He survived. And most of all he could feel the bond that was created between him and the other. A bond that could never be broken by anyone.

• Saga locked this topic