~Lover in arms ~ with hal7283

mik3la

As Lloyd enjoyed the afterglow of climax he slowly began to shrink in size. The thick fur disappeared along with all the tentacles and extra muscle mass. His penis shrunk in size and slipped out of Tomoe's body, leaving a slightly gaping hole leaking out the belly full of cum he released inside earlier. Eventually he reverted back to his humanoid form. While Tomoe was taller than Lloyd in his normal stature, the weight of the purple haired man lying on him didn't bother him much in his sleep. If anything the warmth and closeness from Tomoe only made him feel more at ease.

A few hours latter he began to wake up, and in his murky mind the only thought was how warm he felt, and for some reason the pleasant scent of Tomoe was coming from somewhere so close, as if the lovely man was right beside him. Then the reality of his situation. "Wha..?! To... Tomoe?!" He cried in surprise as he moved the Tomoe off him and held the still sleeping man in his arms. "What... what happened? Did I.... I... had sex with Tomoe....? But... bu....I....oh.... oh my...." Lloyd muttered in panic as he looked at Tomoe from head to toe, making sure that he was not injured in anyway. He was reliefed when he could find no wounds, aside from Tomoe's rear still swelling a little.

Lloyd stood up with Tomoe in his arms and looked around, desperately trying to find something to clean up the mess he'd created during his bestial rampage. He quickly laid eyes on a bit bath towel and tried his best to clean to remaining slime and cum off Tomoe's body, and then off himself. Afterwards he laid Tomoe in bed gently and sat on the ground waiting for him to wake up.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mik3la

• hal7283

All was darkness as he passed out in exhaustion. Falling asleep was tge best thing that happened to him after all the crazyness he has been through. Not to mention the experience he just had and enjoyed in a sick way, if anybody would find out, but he wasnt regreting it. He wanted Lloid that much that he accepted him as he was.

Sleeping like a bear he felt only small movement around him but was too tired to open his eyes. He felt his body getting cleaned, or something like that. He couldnt be quite sure. The voice around him was far for him to understand anything.

As he felt tge warmth of the sheets he turned to one side, moaning at the feeling of matress underneath him, but he frowed when he didnt feel the body warmth of the other. Opening slowly his eyes he saw the other, staying near the bed, at first a little blurry but after the image got better.

Lloid sitting on the floor made him wonder what happened. Did he do something? Did something happened? Trying to get up he moand in pain , feeling his back and behind sore. It was a crazy night.

"Why are on the floor?" He asked curiosly, clentching his teeth as he continued to try to get up, at least on one side. "Are you alright? Did something happened?"

Lloyd waited on the floor like a dog who knew it had done something wrong and was waiting to be punished. As time went by the memories of him during his sexual rut become clearer and clearer, and he couldn't help but fear for Tomoe's reaction. Even though he vaguely remembered Tomoe giving him the permission, but it was not like he gave Tomoe much choice in the matter given the circumstances. Since he essentially had to choose between sacrificing his body to quench Lloyd's thirst, or risk him losing control and their already fragile standing in the resistance jeopardized.

Some time later Tomoe woke up, and to Lloyd's surprise the first thing Tomoe did was not to blame him for his rampage, but actually worrying about him. "You... You're not mad?" Lloyd asked cautiously as he looked up the other: "I... I did really terrible things to you... And made all this mess..." He said as he pointed to the pool of slime and cum still on the floor.

"Ngh... yeah ... you kind of made quite a mess around here" he said trying to ignore the stupid pain on his lower back."And wht should i be mad?" Tomoe was way confused about the others words not knowing what he was talking about. "I am kind if mad of this stupid pain but something else i dont think so" he said ahrugging his shoulders sighing as he remained on his belly, leaned in his elbows.

"Come here" he said in a sweet voice reaching his arm in front wayting for the other to do as ge was told. Lloid looked like a scared kid that was prepared to be yealed at or scrolled at. "As far as i can remember i agreed with this" he said in a low voice.

Lloyd observed Tomoe's reaction carefully, in some ways he was way more tense and nervous than any of the test battles the scientists put him through back in the lab. He nodded to Tomoe's request and approached the bed, with some hesitation he took the man's hand and got beside him.

“Yes you agreed... But I doubt you knew what you agreed to would be this... messy..." Lloyd said as he looked at Tomoe's expression. With him now awake the effect of his earlier rampage became clearer, as Tomoe seemed to be experiencing some sore and pain over his body. He asked worriedly: "Sorry for all the muscle pain...Are you okay?"

"Yeah ... it kind of surprised me but ... after all experiments that were done on me, it seems I've managed to survive" he said smiling when the other moved right next to him, letting his hand over the others waist, laying his head on the boy's chest, exhaling the air in his lungs, sound like a soft sigh. That was comfortable.

"I am fine. Beside a sore behind and tiredness there is nothing to worry about. I am more worried about you. what happened back then?" he asked referring at the whole situation and why he ended up in that cocoon in the first place. "I meant ... that was the fist time that i saw you like that" he added lifting his eyes at the boy.

Lloyd wasn't quite sure how to react to the intimacies from Tomoe, on one hand he was relieved that the other didn't mind his earlier actions, but on the other it also made him feel more guilty for what he has done. His body jumped a little when he felt Tomoe's touch on his waist, and when Tomoe laid his head on his chest he got a strange, warm feeling from it. The body of Tomoe was so close that his pleasant scent was once again filling Lloyd's nostrils, and he couldn't help but snuggle a bit closer to the other.

"I am... not entirely sure myself." Lloyd said as he tried to piece everything together in his head: "I've been a little unstable ever since we left the lab, but everything was still pretty under my control. But the more I stayed close to you, the more...excited I got.... to the point where I couldn't control myself anymore.... So I tried to calm myself down by secluding myself in that cocoon, and just when I thought I was okay you showed up.... And you know the rest..."

Lloyd reached for Tomoe's face and tilted his head up. He looked at those beautiful blue eyes and said: "Even at this very moment I am getting a little bit excited... with you being so close and everything still smell like.... well... sex.... This is the first time I've ever felt this way about someone, and to be honest... I'm a little bit scared.... what if I lose control again? What if next time I became wilder and hurt you even more?"

Tomoe listen carefully and sight, smiling a little in the corner of his mouth. He never thought he had that sort of a power over the other. He never thought that Lloyd felt that way towards him. It made him happy but at the same time sad. If their intimacy was the cause of him losing control, that meant that they couldn't be this close. He did noticed the way Lloyd stiff a little under his touch and the fact the he tried to accept it was hard.

"If it's too hard to .... control than I will stay away" he said trying to pull away slowly from the boy's embrace. "I don't want you to lose control because of something do unconsciously" he bite his lip. "I don't want you get hurt .... or worst killed" he said quickly but than laughed a little. "Even though i don't know how they will manage to kill you" he said lifting his hand on the other's chest.

"I.... I understand...." Lloyd said with a bitter expression. As Tomoe said if being near him would cause him to lose control, it would be better to keep a distance. But for some reason the idea of being far away from Tomoe suddenly became painful. Even the space made by Tomoe shifting away just so slightly felt unbearably far and cold. He thought about his condition hard, and after a short silence he said: "It is possible that because of my altered physique, my sexual drive is stronger and more intense than normal. It stayed dormant till now because there was never a target, but now it's awakened.... I fear that even without you being around my sexual drive could build up and....... How do people usually keep their sexual drive under control? I mean unlike animals people are pretty much in breeding season all year round."

Hearing the other explaining to him how all that work out, he didn't expect the final comment and burst into laughing.

"breeding season? seriously?" he continued laughing looking at the other not understanding from where he got his vocabulary. Maybe they have inserted an old dex book somewhere along the experimental process.

"Well ... I that case ... we will have to be more careful and work on the control part" he said smirking as he was touching the others lips with his index finger. "And maybe along the way, you will be able to 'breed' as you pointed out, without turning or something else" he added kissing the other softly on the lips, holding his hand on Lloyds neck, keeping him close in case he wanted to escape, pressing his body onto his.

"We have bigger problems than this right now. Let's just hope that we survive everything and after think about lose control fact. I trust you just like last night" he whispered brushing his lips over the others, keeping his icy eyes locked on his.

Lloyd's eyes opened widely when he felt the soft kiss from Tomoe on his lips, and his face turned red immediately. After all despite all the lewd and wild things he'd done to Tomoe earlier, it was more of a instinctual reaction of desire, rather than conscious acts of love an affection. He'd just experienced what was essentially his first kiss, and the sensation filled him with warmth, assurance, and also a rise in heart rate. Tomoe's hands around his neck and pressing their bodies together was certainly making things worse, and he could feel a surge of blood towards his groin. He was able to control his urges however and looked at Tomoe a little grudgingly: "This... this is not helping..."

Lloyd raised an eyebrow at the mention of "bigger problems", and with Lloyd being Lloyd, his entire being switched gear into high alert. He asked: "What bigger problems? Are we under attack? Is someone threatening you? Do you need a target eliminated? Give me the word and I'll exterminate whoever or whatever target you want!"

Tomoe smiled bitting his lip but after started laughing, managing to sit up. "Its nothing like that kind. Calm down Chuck Noris" he said continuing laughing. "Sam has told me that we will have to patrol and attack a group of governmenta soldiers and that i will have to lead it" he sigh clossing his eyes for a few moments and than open them again.

"I yold him that after what happened before i think is a bad idea but he still thinks that i , along side you, will suit to run the operation" he continued looking at him. "I am still not trusting my judgment but it seems that everyone thinks i am capable of it" he sigh again scratching his hair a little.

"Hmm... I see." Lloyd said as he sat up as well, shifting slightly beside the other. After Tomoe's explanation Lloyd was certainly not as alarmed as before, but still retained his more calm and disciplined demeanor. He thought about what Tomoe told him and said: "If it's just taking out a few government patrols, or even some small facilities, then I think I can manage without much difficulty. And with your help it would be even easier. But if we have to work with other resistance soldiers.... Frankly they would be more of a obstacle than asset.... As for your leadership skills, I can't speak on the subject since I've never seen you lead."

Lloyd paused for a moment and looked at Tomoe, trying to see the other's reaction. Lloyd figured what he said was not exactly supportive, but he wasn't someone to flatter people with false praises. That being said, Lloyd wasn't someone who'd shy from compliments either. He continued: "But from personal experience I'd say that you have a certain effect on people, and I'm not just talking about physical attraction. I mean it wasn't sexual desire that made me break out of the lab with you. If you can recreate that effect on your subordinates, surely you wouldn't have trouble making them follow your lead." He then quickly added: "But... But don't overdo it though! Or you'll have a bunch of guys wanting to have sex with you like me! And I.... I don't think that's helpful..."

"After what happened before i know i suck at leadership but maybe Sam is right. I've learned from my mistakes and will be more cautious" he said flicking a smile in the corner of his mouth.

He listen carefully what Lloyd hat to say and grinned in amusement, satisfaction also when the other talkes about being careful so that no one fall for him. "Do i sense a little jealousy in you?" He asked laughing moving towards the edge of the bed. "Dont worry. I dont intent to do anything of that kind. I got you so i'm good" he shrugged getting himself down from bed. "Care to join me in a shower?" Hr asked looking warmtly at Lloid over his shoulder. Lucky the bathroom was in the same room.

"Jealousy? I don't understand." Lloyd tilted his head slightly, not understanding what Tomoe meant. He followed Tomoe off the bed. He said in the usual calm and logical tone: "Jealousy essentially means malice towards someone who possess things which you lack or desire. But I already have you here. Why would I be jealous of anyone?"

Lloyd followed Tomoe into the bathroom. He looked around curiously since the place looked quite different from the shower room back in the lab. "There seems to be only one shower head. Should I wait here till you finish?"

(sorry for the short reply)

(No problem)

"Jealousy is also towards someone wo attempt to get what you have. The fact that you said not to overdue because than i will have a bunch of guys wanting to have sex with me ... it sounded like jealousy to me" said Tomoe opening the bathroom door and turning on the shower letting the hot watter to run.

"Joining me in the shower. We will do it together" he said further getting into the shower dragging him in the cabine as they both were naked. "Just enjoy and calm down" he added starting to take a sponge and rubbing it against Lloids body.

"Hmm..... if you say I was jealous, then I suppose I was." Lloyd said, as he entered the cabinet with Tomoe, even though he still didn't quite get what Tomoe was saying. But frankly he had matters far more urgent than whether or not he was jealous of potential male making advances on Tomoe. He stood there as Tomoe washed his body with a sponge, clueless as to what to do in this situation. With the talks on mission ended his mind was once again vulnerable to seduction, and with the man who he just realized he was sexually attracted to being so close it was definitely hard to suppress his urges. Even though they have showered together before back in the lab, and at that time he had seen Tomoe naked, the young man's body seemed to have a totally different effect on him. The effect of Tomoe on him was made evident by his length which had was now standing firm and twitching with every surge of blood.

"Tomoe... are you trying to make me lose control again? Cause I'm having trouble keeping myself calm." Lloyd admitted awkwardly and added: "I hope you know what you're doing..."

"Look at me and try to keep the monster inside. Just enjoy this time in this form" he whispered pressing his lips on the others as his hand started to rubb the erection up and down. "This time hold on to this form" he added keeping his eyes open and they turned from ice blue into red.

"Tomoe?" Lloyd stood there confused as the other closed in for a kiss, and he was caught completely off guard. The softness of Tomoe's lips felt so good on his own, and instinctively he began to respond, be it a bit clumsily, to the kiss. As if having a mind of its own, Lloyd's tongue stretched out wanting to mingle and taste more of the other.

Lloyd's body jumped when he felt Tomoe's fingers on his erection. The feeling was strange, alien, but in a good way. The signals of pleasure quickly traveled from his groin to his brain, and he couldn't help but letting out a sensual moan. He nodded slightly hearing what Tomoe said, and tried his best to keep himself in his default human form, with limited success. Parts of his body was showing signs of transformation, either bloating slightly or growing extra fur, scale or shell, but they all quickly reverted to normal and the process would start all over again. With his efforts all focused on trying to keep the transformation in check, all he could to was to stood there rather passively and let Tomoe do as he wished with his body.

"Tomoe your hand feels.... good....!" Lloyd moaned as he began to pant heavily, and he looked into Tomoe's eyes which was now showing the reflection of himself in red.

"You have to learn to control it" he added in a hiss continuing his movement up and down taking the others hand putting it on his own erection. "I'm glad that you like it" he added breathing hard but keeping the pace and kisses. He had to make sure Lloyd will be able to control his animalistic self so that he will not snap in the future again. That wouldn't be something that the rest of the rebellion would want to see. They wouldn't be able to handle what he saw. They would kill him in a second, and that he will not allow it.

He learned the other how to move his hand, slipping a soft moan in the kiss. His senses have been magnified after the genetic modifications and that made him feel everything at a different upper scale. "Just like that" he whispered softly.

Lloyd moaned as he felt Tomoe's hand continue to pump at his erection, which despite his best efforts to contain himself have swelled in size, not as intimidating as before during his bestial form, but still big enough to put most men to shame. Pre-cum began to leak out of the tip of the shaft and flowed down, making the member more slippery as the hand job continued. He looked down as he felt his hand being touched, and was put on Tomoe's length. He was glad to see that Tomoe seemed to be enjoying this as well, made evident by how hard, and hot the other's length felt in his fingers. A bit clumsily he began to move up and down along Tomoe's member, mimicking the hand job he was getting. The corner of his mouth tilted up slightly hearing the approval from Tomoe, which encouraged him to make his hand move faster.

During all this his mind was become more and more murky, with most of his effort spent on keeping his human form, there was little left to keep his desire in check. Both the movement of his hand pumping Tomoe's member, as well as his mouth which was locked in that long and passionate kiss became more and more aggressive. His waist began to wave back and forth responding to Tomoe's movement, and he began to press forward little by little, until Tomoe's back was pressed against the wall.

Tomoe moened in his mouth as he felt the hard wall behind him, the warm water of the shower being to far away. But the hotness in his body was enought ti make him break the kiss and gasp for air feeling his erection twitch a bit. He so wanted more, he needed more. He wanted to feel him again, only that this time he was more normal than before. He wanted to feel him and know him in human form as well.

Growling a litte he let go of the others erection pulling him even closer to him until there was no more space between their bodies. Wrapping his arms around the others neck, he pushed Lloyd s head into a hungry kiss, keeping him by the hair. He lifted his legs up around the boys waist, feeling the erection on kicking his behind.

"Put it in" he whispered looking into Lloyds eyes bitting slowly his lip. "Please" he added in a seductive voice pulling him in his embrace keeping his back against the wall.

Lloyd moaned as he enjoyed the absolute bliss of their passionate embrace. Tomoe's body felt so warm and soft, his kiss so sweet and delicious. Even though holding his transformation in check was quite taxing, the overwhelming pleasure and happiness he felt with Tomoe was worth every effort. Sadly he couldn't keep the kiss on forever since without extra organs to breath he needed breaks to gasp for air. But of course even that pause was enjoyable as he got to observe how Tomoe was gasping as well, his face was red from both the heat of the bath as well as their passion. His eyes opened wide with excitement when he heard Tomoe's invitation, and eagerly held Tomoe's hip up, positioning his length to press against Tomoe's inviting rear.

Having endured Lloyd' bestial insertion earlier the entrance was still rather soft and lose, and moist with both Tomoe's and Lloyd's fluids. Lloyd began to push his member in, the tip of his tool parted stretched the entrance open without much difficulty. Accompanied by a deep groan he pressed on, filling up Tomoe's body once more with his length, rubbing against the inside walls of the warm tight hole and stimulating the most pleasurable spot as it went in, until the entire thing was sheathed inside till the hilt.

"Tomoe.... you feel so good...!" Lloyd groaned as he began to work his waist back and forth, his desire for the man in front of him didn't gave him the luxury for any pause. By now his self control was also starting to waver, as a long, scaly tail grew from his back and wrapped around Tomoe's leg, while a pair of pointy furry ears grew on top of his head. His tongue also became longer, thinner, and split in two at the tip like that of a snake, and wrapped itself nimbly around Tomoe's tongue. Comparing to the earlier massive tentacle monstrosity he turned into, these transformations were much more modest, perhaps a sign of the progress Lloyd was making. That being said a loss of control was still a loss of control, and Lloyd muttered in the midst of all the kissing: "Sorry Tomoe.. I... ah........ugh....... I couldn't hold it all........ ah..... but I can't....... I don't want to stop now........... Ah... Tomoe.......... Tomoe........... Tomoe Tomoe Tomoe!"

Tomoe groaned holding his hands on the others shoulders, as he felt the other get all inside of him. It was such a pleasant feeling now that he didn't noticed that the others member grow a little larger. Being still stretched out from their previous intercourse it was just perfect now.

"You feel good too ..." he gasp for air moving his hips along side the other, letting his head on the back, leaning it on the wall behind him. At that moment he felt the shower too small for them both, especially when the other transformed a little, but trying so hard to keep a normal form as possible.

"Don't .... Don't s-stop" he whispered pulling Lloyd closer to him, making him that way going even deeper. "Argh! ... ngh!" soft moans started to get out his pressed lips. "ahh ... it's good... it feels good" he gasped leaning in a new savage kiss. "Nghh... Mngh!"

Lloyd groaned in the midst of their passionate kissing, as the wave of pleasure flooding his senses was simply too much to contain, not that he had any intention to stop. While he had to support Tomoe's body with his hands, the serpent like tail coming from his back crawled its way up Tomoe's leg and reached the man's groin, wrapping around the rock hard shaft and began to squeeze and rub on the member lovingly, which then turned to passionate pumping.

His extra ttention to Tomoe's manhood by no means meant that he neglected his assault on Tomoe's rear, with his waist working feverishly thrusting his member in and out of Tomoe's body, dragging along the inner walls of the man's intestine. Even though he had neither knowledge nor actual experience when it comes to sex, his enhanced senses was able to tell which spots created the biggest response from the lovely man easy enough, thus he paid special attention to rub against Tomoe's prostate every time he pushed inside.

• Saga locked this topic