There's a Ghost in your pants (18+ KoBu and Yukonwolfspirit )

KoBu

"...my body is still in my nest" Yukie mumbled his skeleton hidden deep in his nest nicely protected from humans.

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• KoBu

"Yea your physical body, I'm talkin about your ectobody! He's going through the five stages, and YOU need to be the one to ease him through unless you want him to make your afyer life miserable!! We are just third level ghots, if he becomes a poltergist, he can make us relive our death in the most painful ways possible!!" Sushi flailed. He was normally never to be so narrotic and panicked, but this was some serious shit they wete dealing with.

Vernon turned a sad and pathetic shell of the human he was. "What .... I'm done crying now, just wanna fuck so you can leave me alone?" He mumbled, no real feeling in the words.

Sushi popped to whisper to Yukie "He's mixed two stages, sepression and bargaining, don't give into it, just try to calm him down.... and do do anything atupid!!"

"...do you want to stay with me?" Yukie asked offering the ghost some comfort and a place to stay...."my nest isn't much but it's away from your body" Yukie admitted looking at Vernon feeling just a little guilty but not much.

Vernon got angry. Th room grew ice cold, and the windows cracked. ".... what the hell are trying to pull? " he mumbled darkly.

Sushi gave a quiet groan, swooping in to do damage control "what he means is that when humans die it might be best if you.... stay away from your body ... right?" He glared down at Yukie trying to say just agree with what I said

"Yeah..." Yukie replied with a huff as he looked at sushi..."though...I need to leave soon...I need to meet up with someone" Yukie replied.

Sushi through up his arms like Really dude?!

Vernon waved the both of them off. "Whatever ... just leave me alone..." he grumbled, letting the room get colder and colder.

"...I'm sorry I killed you because I was jealous and upset" Yukie replied as he sighed not liking apologizing..."I wanted you to want me...and I didn't take the rejection well...I'm sorry"

Vernon glared at the younger. "Get tell it somebody who cares, you spoiled brat!" The elder grumbled, moving straight to the anger stage and isolation stage.

Sushi popped back up behind him, "just get him a lottle closer to acceptence and maybe you can keep him from blowing upnthe house!"

"Honestly...your dead..there's no going back no matter how much you want to eventually your body decays and you just end up with afew small momentos and a skeleton" Yukie replied trying to get Vernon to understand..."let me show you something..."

Vernon, surprisingly just grumbled and got up to follow, his arms crossed over his transparent chest. The cold never leaving him

"I've lived in this house for 200 years" Yukie explained as he stopped at the basement and turned on the light the soft glow showing a child's room and toys and clothes all over the floor...."my mum...she wasn't always right in the head and was always mad...one day she just killed me...strangled me in my bed there" Yukie replied the small skeleton under the sheets as he went over to it and carefully fixed afew things and the blanket the basement kept very well dry. "She didn't tell anyone just when I woke up she was hanging from the closet and I was alone...I didn't want to be dead so for 200 years...I kept alone and locked myself away in the basement I stayed with my body until it was just bones...I can't move past dying...no one knows I'm dead no one knows my mother had a son....and no one will remove my body because...I don't want to face the fact that I'm dead" Yukie replied as he gently showed him the tiny body that was so well cared for in the abusive basement. "Everytime somone moves in I force them out and away from my home"

Vernon listened to Yukie, taking in all he said. He never moves close to the little body however, still feeling a little bitter at the other.

" .... while that's terrible to hear, and a horrid way to die....I'm not going to forgive you so easily.... you took away my life just because you can't with rejection and noq I'm stick here like you.... " vernon said in a whisper. "I tried my best to be nice to you and respect your space..... and you killed me anyway when I've just started living my life.... That wasn't fair at all Yukie.... what you did was wrong." He stated firmly. "I was willing to get to know you and help you, but you killed me without a thought just because I wouldn't sleep with you. That makes you no better then a stalker or a rapist. It is going to take a long time for me to even be able to feel comfortable with you again, and even longer for me to trust you. " Vernon looked at Yukie with steely eyes. "But I'm willing to try and at least live in some form of harmony if you are..."

"...I understand if you don't want to be around me" Yukie replied as he looked at sushi the look saying please get him somewhere else.

"I don't have a choice .... I'm stuck here just like you now" Vernon snapped at the younger. "I can't leave now sinve I died here, so we have to try and make the best of it ok?"

Vernon rolled his eyes, and went back up to his room. He personally didn't care what Yukie did anymore. He was still upset, and it was made apperant that Yukie had alot of growing up to do. So let the kids sew hiw wild oats. And vernon will try to get used to his new body while the old one rotted away.

Yukie just looked at sushi..."I fucked up so bad," Yukie mumbled not sure what to do I mean he still liked him but he hated the fact that Vernon now hated him...."think I could bargain for a new body for him?"

Sushi sighed. " Yea you done fucked yourself with a metal pole without the lube bro.... and I don't know. You'd have to speak with Rodin, and you know you have to be on his good side for him to even give you advice...." The elder groaned out. " Let this be a lesson to you, maybe start thinking of somebody else besides yourself" And with that the elder went back to his own little home.

The other side of the door was a booming, loud, noise! It reverberated the windows and rattled the doors! But once opened, the Fires of Hell lick at the feet of any who dare try to come in. A skantly clad woman sees Yukie at the door. She scoffs and rolls her eyes but leads him to the bar. " Take a seat and wait here." She stated gruffly. She disappeared into a portal.

Before long, a loud roaring, and screams came through a new portal on the other side of the bar, a hugely built man came tumbling out. Breathing heavily, a bloodied hand slammed onto the counter, a gruff voice called out, " Whatya want, bitch? I'm busy..." The hand seemed to pull up a big burly man. His red eyes streaming through dark glasses. " Well? C'mon now I haven't got all day..."

"I'd like to get a body for a person I killed but now regret..." Yukie replied a little scared as he looked up at the man. "Please I'll do anything!"

• Saga locked this topic