There's a Ghost in your pants (18+ KoBu and Yukonwolfspirit )

KoBu

" Hey!" He moved to poke at Yukie's head but pulled away with a squeak when it went straight through him. But he spoek up anyway. "Hey! Your supposed to be in your little bed!" Vernon pouted at him

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• KoBu

"I don't like the basement it's dark and scary" Yukie mumbled tiredly as he sat up and looked at Vernon..."this bed is warm and smells like you" he admitted with a blush.

".... I still don't understand how a ghost is cold when your dead but next time at least ask me to hop in bed with me ok?" Vernon scolded lightly as he picked out his uniform and went to shower for the work day

"Again diffrent time....I can actually harm humans unlike most ghosts" Yukie replied following him into the bathroom.

Vernon turned about to start undressing when he notoved his visitor. "Oh no no no no~pe not happening. You are NOT watching me shower. I didn't even let the family dog watch me shower. Now shooe"

"Fine" Yukie replied as he sulked and left the room before turning invisible and sneaking back in as he smirked and watched.

Vernon sighed once Yukie left the room. Pulling off his shirt and shorts revealing slim arms and legs, hips that women would kill for ..... and a single scar on his inner thigh that wasn't noticeable last night. Laying down a towel to soak up any water that he would drip when he came out. Vernon turned to look at hus face in the mirror.

"Gross.... I need my.eyebrows done soon. " he whined a little. Now that sounds a little vein but he had to keep a clean and prestine complexion for work and the stage if he wanted to land a good part. He'd set up an appointment later. He bent down to look for his soap and shampoo for the shower he didn't get to unpack yet and quickly junped to the shower.

Yukie watched happily as he trailed a light hand down vernons back as he smiled and groped his ass playfully and pinned him against the shower wall.

Vernon didn't think much on it when he felt a chill down his spine, began to question he his butt suddenly felt cold, and yhen squealed when he felt hands pinned him to the sgower. "W-what the hell is going on?!"

"Didnyou really think I was just going to sit and behave?" Yukie asked as he smirked his member slowly slipping into vernons cute ass he he groped the mans member teasingly playing with it.

Vernon froze a second. "Wait ... are you.... trying to have sex with me?" The older tried his best not to giggle. ".... you died before you actually discovered your sexuality didn't you? Oh my god this is too precious. " Vernon was now on the verge of chuckling. He knew he shouldn't but this was freakin adorable. This kid was trying to fumble around and be this big scary ghost when really he was just lonely and curious. "I hate to burst your bubble sweetheart but umm... your not exactly....'equipped' to satisfy a grown man hunny..."

"Why not!" Yukie asked as he huffed and stopped glaring at Vernon as he stood naked and clearly pissed at the laughing as he looked away his face red from embarrassment.

"Im sorry for laughing, i shoudn't I really am, but sweetheart... your twelve and I'm twenty two.... your body wasn't fully developed when you passed." Vernon explained with a patient smile. He washed quickly and wrapped a towel around himself. "Do you know what I was doing when I was twelve I was running around outside playing and binging on video games and living life.... sex wasn't even a yhing for me until i hit thirteen and even then...i didn't like what the other boys liked."

"....I...I can't do that stuff anymore" Yukie replied as he looked down looking so damn heartbroken nowas he went and sank through the floor and down in his basement the poor thing clearly still upset that he had passed as he stayed in the cold basment and sulked among all of his old possessions the room still looking like it had when he had passed bloody and a nightmare.

Vernon gave another groan before running down to the basement. "Come here don't cry. Tell you what... have you even had your first real kiss yet?" He asked gently

"Go away!" Yukie yelled as he sulked his little shrine all closed up and quite dusty as he ignored Vernon and continued sulking. "You need to go to work or you'll be late...."

"I can give you one little kiss. This is how I figured out if I liked boys you know." Vernon tried to coax him a little more. "I'll even put on cartoons for you when I leave if you come out now."

"...can I have something to eat also?" Yukie asked hesitantly as he looked up at Vernon from under the piles of old clothes some with blood on them others just starting to fade away.

"Fine" Yukie replied as he huffed and moved away from his stuff and back upstairs waiting for Vernon to follow him.

Vernon smiled and went upstairs with the disgruntled teen.

"Now.... come sit with me and tell me what have you actually done...." by that he meant has Yukie actually gotten to hand holding

"Well...I learned how it works between a man and woman and that your should be married first...and then I learned how two men did it by watching" Yukie admitted blushing as he looked down suddenly shy about the topic..."I wanted to know if it felt as good as the two men that use to live here said it did"

Vernon nodded. "And what about when you were alive? Did you try finding a girl or a boy your own age?" Vernon suddenly smiled fondly. "I remember my first kiss. It was with my neighbor and best friend at the time. We were both so shy and no idea what we were doing. But we both knew we didn't really .... find girls that great. So we thought that why not try it and see if we liked it." He giggled, xovering his mouth delicatley. " He smacked his teeth on my lip and i squished his nose, but it was still nice. From there we just practied and tries different things with each other. But we never actually dated one another. High school came and he found a boyfriend, but we alwats talked to each other."

"No...I kinda stayed home a lot I wasn't exactly healthy enough to go outside so I stayed inside with mum for a long time....and then one day I just woke up and was dead" Yukie explained having blocked out how he really died.

"Ah .... well then i guess i can see now why your so curious. But regardless you don't just pin somebody to a bathroom wall and have sex with them." Vernon scolded. "At least not without taking them on a proper date first, that's just rude!"

• Saga locked this topic