There's a Ghost in your pants (18+ KoBu and Yukonwolfspirit )

KoBu

"Well...that's how the two men did it!" Yukie replied as he huffed and puffed up his cheeks before fucking with the lights and makingnfhem flicker in all of the apartments.

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• KoBu

"They were probably just hooking up or drunk or roleplaying sweetheart" Vernon explained. And he jokingly said "Maybe if you can amke yourself look a little older or at least my age, we can talk about it" he chuckled and he pulled on his work shirt, set up some cartoons and went to the door. "You still want that first kiss?" He teased with a smile before laughing and shuttinf the dorr with a quick see you tonight.

Suddenly the lights stopped flickering, but the faucets in the house began to turn on. And a voice called out "hey Yukie." Another ghost pokes it's head through the tv. "See your place has water again, somebody move in again?" It was another boy, little older then Yukie maybe fourteen, he hovered to the kitchen

"Yeah some older guy he's not to fun or exciting like the last two" Yukie replied with a cute huff as he played with the tv looking over at the stranger.

Kazushi, Sushi for short and because of how he died, floated back by the Tv and Yukie. "Did you try scaring him off again?"

"Yeah somewhat he didn't run away though" Yukie admitted as he looked at sushi. "He's nice and lets me sleep upstairs much better then the basement" Yukie replied as he streatched out on the floor.

"Wait.... so you actually talked to this one?" Sushi was surprised "so whats he look like this one cute like the last pair? Or is he bum fuck ugly ?" He asked with a snicker

"He's quite handsome and very polite" Yukie admitted as he glared at sushi not liking him talking crap about his new roommate. "Better then the Pervy old man who came before the couple"

"Ooohhhhh gettin' awfully snippy there buddy" Sushi snickered.

But he nodded, "yea lucky for us, he's sittin as Satan' s personal whipping bitch right? How'd he die again, you never gave me details."

"Slipped and broke his hip in the shower, cursed at me the whole time for not handing him his cell phone" Yukie replied with a devious smirk.

Sushi smirked back. "Lil shit. So what now you waitin on wifey to get home?" The elder asked, tossing his hands behind his head and watched the TV.

"Yeah hell most likely make dinner and it sounds good to eat maybe a hot pot with turtle" Yukie replied with a cute blush.

Sushi snickered "What you tryin to get him trained or you train be the wife huh?" The elder started to laugh harder rolling to his back holding his sides. "Fucken, are you gonna make him dress up or some shit like those stupid fantasy movies that old man watched?!"

"No...and they weren't all stupid" Yukie replied blushing not wanting to admit he did try on some of the outfits for the old man when sushi wasn't around and he kinda enjoyed it. "Besides why don't you go back to your own place to haunt" Yukie replied a little snappy.

"Cuz it's boring as hell. Nobody to hang with besides the spiders and all they talk about is knitting all day." Sushi whined.

"Dude .... thats boring.... why not just dump it all down the gates of hell? " Sushi whined again. He wanted to have some fun not do boring house work.

"Because it's where I live" Yukie replied with a stubborn huff as he went and sat on the couch mindlessly watching tv his stomach showing a little.

"Humans don't live forever" Yukie replied as he tried to ignore his bothersome friend and just waited for Vernon to come home.

Sushi thought a momwnt before a wicked grin crossed his face. "You could always kill him first.... you know humans get stucl as ghosts if they die suddenly..."

Sushi shrugged " you be lonely anymore would ya?" He hovered above the younger, "i mean isn't that why you stick around and screw with them? And what id he brings somebody home, what you gonna do then?"

".....but I like him alive...to hear his heartbeat is amazing," Yukie replied as he frowned not liking that sushi was trying to get him to kill his flat mate.

Sushi snickered and started making kissy noises just for the sake of annoying Yukie. "I'm just sayin..... hey you want this amulet thingie i found?" He held up a little jewel attached to an armlet. "Rodin says it lets you leave your place and go exlpore the outside world if yabget bored but you gotta be back by sundown or you get can't get back 'home', that's an extra I got one too." He held up his arm to show a matching armlet

• Saga locked this topic